Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,054 members, 7,835,563 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:49 AM

Sarkodie Impregnated Me In 2010, I Aborted It - Yvonne Nelson - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Sarkodie Impregnated Me In 2010, I Aborted It - Yvonne Nelson (42057 Views)

Laycon's 'Baby Mama' Surfaces 'He Impregnated Me After A One-Night Stand (Video) / Afia Schwarzenegger: I Aborted Pregnancy From My Second Marriage After It Ended / The Day Banky W Introduced Wizkid & Skales To Nigerians In 2010 (Throwback Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sarkodie Impregnated Me In 2010, I Aborted It - Yvonne Nelson by woleabayo(f): 1:34pm On Jun 20, 2023
ok oooo
Re: Sarkodie Impregnated Me In 2010, I Aborted It - Yvonne Nelson by Freemasonry: 1:37pm On Jun 20, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
Nyanya in Nigeria was dying for her and singing Yvonne Nelson, I want your medicine. Smh

This life is not balanced at all.

She is obviously still in love with Sarkodie! Nothing beats marrying a a Spouse who is your number 1 and you are his/her Number 1, being a rebound guy or girl will be hard and unfulfilling for you.

Don't be the rebound guy/girl in a relationship or marriage o and remain in the shadow of some ex for ever.
If you are already in such situation, just gba kamu. I am an amateur on being a rebound guy and don't have the slightest experience at all I must confess.
Check my signature for free stuffs!

You didn't hear the part she said she dated Iyanya for a while, but had to leave him because she was reliably informed that Tonto was visiting him and sleeping over at his house sometimes?

So he gave her the medicine ๐Ÿ’Š๐Ÿ’‰ he sang about.
Re: Sarkodie Impregnated Me In 2010, I Aborted It - Yvonne Nelson by blueAgent(m): 1:45pm On Jun 20, 2023
Binspector:
She's married last I checked. This is an insult on the husband or baby daddy.
These hoes should learn to keep some issues private. No one asked her.

I tell u, very shameless talk.

Ppl have thrown morality to the wind.
Re: Sarkodie Impregnated Me In 2010, I Aborted It - Yvonne Nelson by justdream(m): 1:57pm On Jun 20, 2023
How does this resolve the issue at hand, that Nigerian Men's Penis is ranked 44th in the world?
Re: Sarkodie Impregnated Me In 2010, I Aborted It - Yvonne Nelson by Yoighaman(m): 2:34pm On Jun 20, 2023
Sarkodie, one of Africa's finest...wow, so he also marked register, interesting....just when we were still trying to get over Iyanya's.

From one country to another, this babe nor try at all, well, she said she gravitated towards musicians, so it is allowed, we don't want to hear later that badt Wizzy and Burna sef swim for the pool o....maybe she go reveal that one for her next book.

1 Like

Re: Sarkodie Impregnated Me In 2010, I Aborted It - Yvonne Nelson by Nobody: 2:35pm On Jun 20, 2023
Same way a Randy pastor in Ibadan goes about Impregnating innocent girls

https://www.nairaland.com/7733510/ibadan-baptist-pastor-called-out

1 Like

Re: Sarkodie Impregnated Me In 2010, I Aborted It - Yvonne Nelson by XAUBulls: 2:35pm On Jun 20, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
Sarkodie impregnated me in 2010: Actress Yvonne Nelson

https://pmnewsnigeria.com/2023/06/19/sarkodie-impregnated-me-in-2010-actress-yvonne-nelson/
Lessons learned... The foetus could have grown into a 12/13-year-old child by now.
Re: Sarkodie Impregnated Me In 2010, I Aborted It - Yvonne Nelson by sylve11: 2:39pm On Jun 20, 2023
donbachi:
Na u choose to spread your legs like rumours.

grin cool
Re: Sarkodie Impregnated Me In 2010, I Aborted It - Yvonne Nelson by XAUBulls: 2:45pm On Jun 20, 2023
Ujukitchen:
Private part now public news ๐Ÿ˜Ÿ
grin cheesy
Re: Sarkodie Impregnated Me In 2010, I Aborted It - Yvonne Nelson by camri: 2:48pm On Jun 20, 2023
GO0DHardDick:
Damn!

Not only sarkodie. Even our iyanya and other artists don chop the Olosho kpekpus tire. If e reach your turn, chop, clean mouth and go your way, no time!!!

Dear men, it is plain stupid to use the phrase "My girlfriend", Dude, she's not your girlfriend it's just your turn. When a girl is with you it's your turn to chop her pussy, the moment she leaves your place she belongs to another guy. Know this and know peace
I hear say d babe sabi suck dick wella
Re: Sarkodie Impregnated Me In 2010, I Aborted It - Yvonne Nelson by camri: 2:52pm On Jun 20, 2023
jclassiq:
This girl's beauty used to make me think she was decent.

Never knew she is a sex-crazed freak of a woman, opening legs for any man that gets close to her.

Tueh.
I almost had her pussy in my mouth in the 2010s on location
Re: Sarkodie Impregnated Me In 2010, I Aborted It - Yvonne Nelson by camri: 2:55pm On Jun 20, 2023
obaidan:
Sincerely beauty without brain na liability. Na your private part go just dey chop beating....
Anyways it's good she's gonna cash out big with the book, meanwhile Tonto Dike try o,she go dun sleep with almost 100 celebs.
Tonto is decent. Apart from Churchill who else...
Re: Sarkodie Impregnated Me In 2010, I Aborted It - Yvonne Nelson by camri: 3:00pm On Jun 20, 2023
GO0DHardDick:

What are you saying? Dude, iyanya chop that girl and at the same time was still chopping Tonto dike. So wetin U dey talk?
I thought he fellowshiped with both of them. Meanwhile, I hear say iyanya dey chop married women
Re: Sarkodie Impregnated Me In 2010, I Aborted It - Yvonne Nelson by BluntCrazeMan: 3:00pm On Jun 20, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
Sarkodie impregnated me in 2010: Actress Yvonne Nelson

https://pmnewsnigeria.com/2023/06/19/sarkodie-impregnated-me-in-2010-actress-yvonne-nelson/

So, what is this?
What do we do with this?

Why opening the lid again by yourself after you had successfully covered it a long time ago.??

What led to the confessions in the first place.?
Re: Sarkodie Impregnated Me In 2010, I Aborted It - Yvonne Nelson by camri: 3:05pm On Jun 20, 2023
GO0DHardDick:

Dude, all nollywood and Ghanawood actress are oloshos. U don't need a seer or a prophet to tell you this. The drama they act is only a publicity to make the rich politicans and musicians see them and Hookup then up for a night for serious banging. Are you new to this? How you think say actress dey see money build cars and claim to buy mansion?
my goal now is to fรบck destiny etiko raw with my dick hitting it from the back doggy style
Re: Sarkodie Impregnated Me In 2010, I Aborted It - Yvonne Nelson by camri: 3:08pm On Jun 20, 2023
Draslo:

These ones no be Olosho. Na Daddy problems stemming from no major male figure growing up. Olosho na girl wey grow up with mama and papa but chose the streets
where those oloshos dey go sleep for nite? Most of them stay till late in the night
Re: Sarkodie Impregnated Me In 2010, I Aborted It - Yvonne Nelson by fortunechy(m): 3:12pm On Jun 20, 2023
She wants to use him cash out
Re: Sarkodie Impregnated Me In 2010, I Aborted It - Yvonne Nelson by Caleycash(m): 3:23pm On Jun 20, 2023
Binspector:
Bet my last dime she married a SIMP!, A Simp is a danger to himself, family and the society!
Re: Sarkodie Impregnated Me In 2010, I Aborted It - Yvonne Nelson by NOwazobia: 3:28pm On Jun 20, 2023
She was gravitated towards musicianS

She was the industry sound track for every of them, probably.

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed ๐Ÿšถ
Re: Sarkodie Impregnated Me In 2010, I Aborted It - Yvonne Nelson by NOwazobia: 3:38pm On Jun 20, 2023
kernniejay:

Just tell the fuel attendant about the news and he will sell for you freely. grin
freely is different from for free.

wink

1 Like

Re: Sarkodie Impregnated Me In 2010, I Aborted It - Yvonne Nelson by OdefaGirl(f): 3:41pm On Jun 20, 2023
GO0DHardDick:
Damn!

Not only sarkodie. Even our iyanya and other artists don chop the Olosho kpekpus tire. If e reach your turn, chop, clean mouth and go your way, no time!!!

Dear men, it is plain stupid to use the phrase "My girlfriend", Dude, she's not your girlfriend it's just your turn. When a girl is with you it's your turn to chop her pussy, the moment she leaves your place she belongs to another guy. Know this and know peace

Gushhh!!!! I pity the girls around you.
Re: Sarkodie Impregnated Me In 2010, I Aborted It - Yvonne Nelson by FreeStuffsNG: 3:45pm On Jun 20, 2023
XAUBulls:

Lessons learned... The foetus could have grown into a 12/13-year-old child by now.

Hmmmm.

1 Like

Re: Sarkodie Impregnated Me In 2010, I Aborted It - Yvonne Nelson by bros856: 4:01pm On Jun 20, 2023
While women are busy building their homes, you are busy sharing children to men on the street as a dog and youโ€™re even proud to talk about it. Celebrate senselessly
Re: Sarkodie Impregnated Me In 2010, I Aborted It - Yvonne Nelson by bukatyne(f): 6:18pm On Jun 20, 2023
Hmmmmmmm
Re: Sarkodie Impregnated Me In 2010, I Aborted It - Yvonne Nelson by obaidan: 6:52pm On Jun 20, 2023
camri:
Tonto is decent. Apart from Churchill who else...
About 2 naija delta militants, she no just get liver to shout their names.. th one ones go treat her fuckup, na Churchill be the cool boy, now iyanya,
Re: Sarkodie Impregnated Me In 2010, I Aborted It - Yvonne Nelson by ahamonyeka(m): 7:19pm On Jun 20, 2023
So he hammered you is that what you are saying or he bleeped you hard ?
Re: Sarkodie Impregnated Me In 2010, I Aborted It - Yvonne Nelson by jclassiq(m): 7:59pm On Jun 20, 2023
camri:
I almost had her pussy in my mouth in the 2010s on location
Wow.
Re: Sarkodie Impregnated Me In 2010, I Aborted It - Yvonne Nelson by ianq: 10:45pm On Jun 20, 2023
Binspector:

You can be sure that the husband is a cuckold
Re: Sarkodie Impregnated Me In 2010, I Aborted It - Yvonne Nelson by charlizonto: 7:08am On Jun 21, 2023
Abeg btw Genevieve and this local gal...who smart pass?
Re: Sarkodie Impregnated Me In 2010, I Aborted It - Yvonne Nelson by ELibraryNG: 11:28am On Jun 21, 2023

I am Not Yvonne Nelson by Yvonne Nelson

I Am Not Yvonne Nelson is an explosive and riveting account of a young woman who sets out to discover herself, but finds out that she has been living with a false identity. The drama and the twists and turns of this moving story have all the markings of a spell-binding movie script, except that the protagonist, who is an actor, is contending with a reality that intermittently soaks her pillow with tears. Uncharacteristic of an autobiography, the author comes to her audience stark naked. The book opens the door widely into the life of the author and exposes the good, the bad and the ugly sides, not only of her life, but also of the make-believe world of celebrities.

Download Here:- https://afribookhub.com/book/i-am-not-yvonne-nelson-by-yvonne-nelson/

Re: Sarkodie Impregnated Me In 2010, I Aborted It - Yvonne Nelson by Maysdevices(f): 4:30pm On Jun 21, 2023
Yugoslavia247:
To sell anything, Create a controversy.

That is life.

If you want to last in a relationship give your lover all sides.
Give her love
Anger
Fear
Hope
Sadness
Joy
Tears
Jealousy
Suspense

If not, you become boring.
Without suspense Hollywood becomes Disney junior

This is life all is to make it balance.

Please don't quote me.
Beautifully written. Children will not understand you.

Sorry for quoting you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Celebrity Stylist, Prince Uzoegwu Shows Off His Massive Eggplant / Lilian Esoro Deletes Her Husband Ubi Franklin's Surname Off Her IG Page(pics) / Yul Edochie Hails His Daughter, Danielle For Her Good Performance In JAMB

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.