Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,631 members, 7,820,223 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:43 AM

Long List Of Stars Who Have Allegedly Dated Yvonne Nelson Trends - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Long List Of Stars Who Have Allegedly Dated Yvonne Nelson Trends (3422 Views)

O2 Concert: Davido Goes On Shopping Spree, Shows Off Long List Of Bills He Paid / Nollywood Stars Who Dumped Acting And Became Pastor / Yvonne Nelson Gives Birth To Baby Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Long List Of Stars Who Have Allegedly Dated Yvonne Nelson Trends by Tokotaya: 11:39am On Jun 20, 2023
Long list of stars who have allegedly dated Yvonne Nelson trends

A list is currently trending showing the number of male stars who have had intimate relationships with ace actress, Yvonne Nelson.

Nelson has been trending on the internet for the past 24 hours following the launch of her new book titled ‘I Am Not Yvonne Nelson’.

The book was launched Sunday, June 18, 2023 and some chapters in the masterpiece capture some of the bitter experiences she endured at the hands of her ex-lovers.

In a part of the book, she revealed that Sarkodie impregnated her in 2010 but compelled her to get rid of it because he was young and had no resources to raise their unborn baby.

At the time, Sarkodie was a budding musician with the potential to become one of the biggest artists in Ghana and beyond.

However, the future looked uncertain, and his way through the maze of life still appeared too foggy to predict.

Talking about Iyanya, Yvonne described her relationship with the singer as a dreamy relationship with breakfast in bed and all the comforts and that she had assurance that her love with him was forever when he tattooed her initials YN on his wrist.

“We had a decent relationship. Breakfast in bed and all the niceties of a dream relationship one could think of. I had the assurance that he was someone I could be with forever.

He tattooed my initials, YN, on his wrist, and I thought that was a big deal. If he wasn’t serious about (me) he wouldn’t do that. In his hit song, “Ur Waist”, he mentioned how he lusted over me”.

However, their relationship took a turn for the worse when Yvonne Nelson started receiving calls from an unknown person each time she left Iyanya’s place, informing her that another actress would visit and sometimes even spend the night.

In her memoir, she revealed that the actress in question turned out to be Tonto Dikeh, who was mentioned in Iyanya’s song “Ur Waist.”

“One can therefore imagine my shock when I returned to Ghana after one of my visits to Nigeria and someone called me from his house.

The caller said anytime I left Iyanya’s place, another actress came over to him and sometimes slept over.

The person felt strongly that there was something going on between them and thought I should know. That actress turned out to be Tonto Dikeh of Nigeria, one of the female celebrities Iyanya named in his “Ur Waist” song.”

Following the revelations made in the book, a netizen then took it upon himself to chronicle the stars who have reportedly had a thing with the actress.

Aside from Sarkodie and Iyanya whom the actress has confirmed herself, Ice Prince, Davido, John Dumelo, Chase, Derek Boateng and Jon German have all reportedly dated Yvonne Nelson at one time or the other.

A Twitter user, Albert Nat Hyde, wrote: Yvonne Nelson has been in relationship with:

Derek Boateng

John German

Ice Prince

Chase

Davido

Iyanya

John Dumelo

Sarkodie

The list has since gone viral. Nelson is yet to comment on it.
https://microsecondnews.com/index.php/2023/06/20/long-list-of-stars-who-have-allegedly-dated-yvonne-nelson-trends/

1 Like

Re: Long List Of Stars Who Have Allegedly Dated Yvonne Nelson Trends by Tokotaya: 11:43am On Jun 20, 2023
I rated this babe higher than all this nonsense she is doing. What a pristine beauty! Only for her to to be throwing her precious pearl to pigs.

Ladies, in all you do, don't be star-struck. If you do, every Tom, Dick and Iyanya will just be riding you upandan. And you memoir on all the men that slept with you without having anything to show for it.

6 Likes

Re: Long List Of Stars Who Have Allegedly Dated Yvonne Nelson Trends by abibox02: 11:45am On Jun 20, 2023
Chapter 2/8
Re: Long List Of Stars Who Have Allegedly Dated Yvonne Nelson Trends by Shalommy(f): 12:08pm On Jun 20, 2023
Chaii... sad sad Men don finish this Aunty.

1 Like

Re: Long List Of Stars Who Have Allegedly Dated Yvonne Nelson Trends by orohbiro(f): 12:16pm On Jun 20, 2023
Op stop this it does not make sense y wash her dirty linen in public
Re: Long List Of Stars Who Have Allegedly Dated Yvonne Nelson Trends by kalufelix(m): 12:17pm On Jun 20, 2023
The goodnews is that in the wake of all this controversies more thirsty simps will be willing to indulge now more than ever...i see this biatch getting married to a thirsty simp before the year runs out..
Re: Long List Of Stars Who Have Allegedly Dated Yvonne Nelson Trends by PerfectStranger(m): 12:19pm On Jun 20, 2023
A giver she is. Givers never lack.

5 Likes

Re: Long List Of Stars Who Have Allegedly Dated Yvonne Nelson Trends by NoahHadNoArk: 12:28pm On Jun 20, 2023
orohbiro:
Oya go comot d dirty linens na

Why u dey fear for am? Abi she b your role model?!?

6 Likes

Re: Long List Of Stars Who Have Allegedly Dated Yvonne Nelson Trends by NoahHadNoArk: 12:29pm On Jun 20, 2023
kalufelix:
The goodnews is that in the wake of all this controversies more thirsty simps will be willing to indulge now more than ever...i see this biatch getting married to a thirsty simp before the year runs out..

This is the truth……with all she’s said men will still line up to take her to the altar 🤣🤣🤣

1 Like

Re: Long List Of Stars Who Have Allegedly Dated Yvonne Nelson Trends by We4all: 1:29pm On Jun 20, 2023
You guys should cut her some slack. That she admitted to having a thing with Iyanya and Sarkodie doesn't mean she slept with the others.

You can hang out with a guy and not have sex with him. Besides, she is a full fledged adult, and I don't see how it's a taboo for her to date.

2 Likes

Re: Long List Of Stars Who Have Allegedly Dated Yvonne Nelson Trends by Foodqueen(f): 1:46pm On Jun 20, 2023
I thought she later had a child with a married man sometime ago, abi no be she

1 Like

Re: Long List Of Stars Who Have Allegedly Dated Yvonne Nelson Trends by Axis313(m): 2:15pm On Jun 20, 2023
Public toilet number 1.

1 Like

Re: Long List Of Stars Who Have Allegedly Dated Yvonne Nelson Trends by 9jaBloke: 2:40pm On Jun 20, 2023
Tokotaya:

A list is currently trending showing the number of male stars who have had intimate relationships with ace actress, Yvonne Nelson.

Nelson has been trending on the internet for the past 24 hours following the launch of her new book titled ‘I Am Not Yvonne Nelson’.

The book was launched Sunday, June 18, 2023 and some chapters in the masterpiece capture some of the bitter experiences she endured at the hands of her ex-lovers.

In a part of the book, she revealed that Sarkodie impregnated her in 2010 but compelled her to get rid of it because he was young and had no resources to raise their unborn baby.

At the time, Sarkodie was a budding musician with the potential to become one of the biggest artists in Ghana and beyond.

However, the future looked uncertain, and his way through the maze of life still appeared too foggy to predict.

Talking about Iyanya, Yvonne described her relationship with the singer as a dreamy relationship with breakfast in bed and all the comforts and that she had assurance that her love with him was forever when he tattooed her initials YN on his wrist.

“We had a decent relationship. Breakfast in bed and all the niceties of a dream relationship one could think of. I had the assurance that he was someone I could be with forever.

He tattooed my initials, YN, on his wrist, and I thought that was a big deal. If he wasn’t serious about (me) he wouldn’t do that. In his hit song, “Ur Waist”, he mentioned how he lusted over me”.

However, their relationship took a turn for the worse when Yvonne Nelson started receiving calls from an unknown person each time she left Iyanya’s place, informing her that another actress would visit and sometimes even spend the night.

In her memoir, she revealed that the actress in question turned out to be Tonto Dikeh, who was mentioned in Iyanya’s song “Ur Waist.”

“One can therefore imagine my shock when I returned to Ghana after one of my visits to Nigeria and someone called me from his house.

The caller said anytime I left Iyanya’s place, another actress came over to him and sometimes slept over.

The person felt strongly that there was something going on between them and thought I should know. That actress turned out to be Tonto Dikeh of Nigeria, one of the female celebrities Iyanya named in his “Ur Waist” song.”

Following the revelations made in the book, a netizen then took it upon himself to chronicle the stars who have reportedly had a thing with the actress.

Aside from Sarkodie and Iyanya whom the actress has confirmed herself, Ice Prince, Davido, John Dumelo, Chase, Derek Boateng and Jon German have all reportedly dated Yvonne Nelson at one time or the other.

A Twitter user, Albert Nat Hyde, wrote: Yvonne Nelson has been in relationship with:

Derek Boateng

John German

Ice Prince

Chase

Davido

Iyanya

John Dumelo

Sarkodie

https://microsecondnews.com/index.php/2023/06/20/long-list-of-stars-who-have-allegedly-dated-yvonne-nelson-trends/

So?

How long are the females lists of the guys above?
Re: Long List Of Stars Who Have Allegedly Dated Yvonne Nelson Trends by Rexymania(m): 3:09pm On Jun 20, 2023
Public toilet 🚽

1 Like

Re: Long List Of Stars Who Have Allegedly Dated Yvonne Nelson Trends by PARADIZEPRIEST: 3:40pm On Jun 20, 2023
Wetin them see for her body,where nyash ?where boobs,abi na her clitclit dey long?

1 Like

Re: Long List Of Stars Who Have Allegedly Dated Yvonne Nelson Trends by Karlifate: 4:55pm On Jun 20, 2023
NoahHadNoArk:

This is the truth……with all she’s said men will still line up to take her to the altar 🤣🤣🤣

OK grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Long List Of Stars Who Have Allegedly Dated Yvonne Nelson Trends by Karlifate: 4:57pm On Jun 20, 2023
Foodqueen:
I thought she later had a child with a married man sometime ago, abi no be she

You're confusing Yvonne Jegede with Yvonne Nelson.
Re: Long List Of Stars Who Have Allegedly Dated Yvonne Nelson Trends by Karlifate: 4:58pm On Jun 20, 2023
kalufelix:

grin grin

Re: Long List Of Stars Who Have Allegedly Dated Yvonne Nelson Trends by Karlifate: 5:00pm On Jun 20, 2023
Tokotaya:
I rated this babe higher than all this nonsense she is doing. What a pristine beauty! Only for her to to be throwing her precious pearl to pigs.

Ladies, in all you do, don't be star-struck. If you do, every Tom, Dick and Iyanya will just be riding you upandan. And you memoir on all the men that slept with you without having anything to show for it.

@ bolded:

LMAO!

Re: Long List Of Stars Who Have Allegedly Dated Yvonne Nelson Trends by MyExpression(m): 5:50pm On Jun 20, 2023
Ah!
Iyanya na badt guy.
Him chop two of them, still sing about two of them.

Watch out for the next name off his lips...if his career will ever pick up again...coz these younglings...dem dey vex.

1 Like

Re: Long List Of Stars Who Have Allegedly Dated Yvonne Nelson Trends by TheShift2022(m): 5:52pm On Jun 20, 2023
The Shift Project is a Non-governmental initiative that enables forward-thinking individuals become a better version of themselves through mentorship and training.
We are currently selecting few people for mentorship across Nigeria. If you are open to be trained and mentored, you can reach us through these numbers; Johnson 0803 877 8763, Mr Lawrence 0816 332 4791, Dr Abeng 0803 736 9682.
Re: Long List Of Stars Who Have Allegedly Dated Yvonne Nelson Trends by Wealthoptulent(m): 6:02pm On Jun 20, 2023
Tokotaya:

Derek Boateng

John German

Ice Prince

Chase

Davido

Iyanya

John Dumelo

Sarkodie

Una Don open her book too.. no be only she get list grin
Re: Long List Of Stars Who Have Allegedly Dated Yvonne Nelson Trends by Buharidgeneral: 6:53pm On Jun 20, 2023
Karlifate:

OK grin grin

Na the men be this or what. This your illustration is waa
Re: Long List Of Stars Who Have Allegedly Dated Yvonne Nelson Trends by Gadafii: 7:16pm On Jun 20, 2023
orohbiro:
she made her Toto available for public use, besides she wrote a book detailing her love life with some celebs, even going as far as admitting to have aborted for one so na she carry her hands spread her stinky linen for public
Re: Long List Of Stars Who Have Allegedly Dated Yvonne Nelson Trends by SeniorGee(m): 7:18pm On Jun 20, 2023
Most of them in the industry wire themselves
The only decent actress I know is Martha Ankomah
Re: Long List Of Stars Who Have Allegedly Dated Yvonne Nelson Trends by Foodqueen(f): 7:21pm On Jun 20, 2023
Karlifate:

You're confusing Yvonne Jegede with Yvonne Nelson.

No....

Jegede married late actress son.

I just googled, she actually have a child with a white photographer
Re: Long List Of Stars Who Have Allegedly Dated Yvonne Nelson Trends by Mryacks: 7:41pm On Jun 20, 2023
Tokotaya:

Exactly....lots of women are often star struck and fantasize alot, hence they fall into the hands of these kinda "user" men most time...
Re: Long List Of Stars Who Have Allegedly Dated Yvonne Nelson Trends by Rickmann: 8:40pm On Jun 20, 2023
Tokotaya:

All of them be Olosho..know this and know peace.
Re: Long List Of Stars Who Have Allegedly Dated Yvonne Nelson Trends by Princezibk: 8:43pm On Jun 20, 2023
orohbiro:
she washed and spread them publicly herself,,, OP just publicized it more 🤣🤣
Re: Long List Of Stars Who Have Allegedly Dated Yvonne Nelson Trends by siofra(f): 9:51pm On Jun 20, 2023
Tokotaya:

No. We women will date and have sex with whoever we like.
Re: Long List Of Stars Who Have Allegedly Dated Yvonne Nelson Trends by kmaster007: 11:19pm On Jun 20, 2023
International olosho

(1) (2) (Reply)

Holycrap! Angie's Look Alike Is Uncanny! / Ice Prince Holds Microphone For Mavin Act, Korede Bello / Muna Is Looking So Different These Days.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.