Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,980 members, 7,835,282 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:04 AM

Is The Newly Appointed Hadiza Bala Usman The Formal MD Of NPA? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is The Newly Appointed Hadiza Bala Usman The Formal MD Of NPA? (961 Views)

Photos Of The Formal Declaration Of The Lagos4Lagos Movement For The PDP / Was Hadiza Bala Usman Suspended Because Of This Tweet? / Mohammed Koko Replaces Hadiza Bala Usman As NPA MD (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is The Newly Appointed Hadiza Bala Usman The Formal MD Of NPA? by Newton2024: 12:25pm On Jun 20, 2023
I noticed one Hadiza Bala Usman as special adviser to Tinubu on policy coordination or so though I don't really know if it's the popular Hadiza Bala Usman formally MD of Nigeria Port Authority, a product of El-Rufai.
Re: Is The Newly Appointed Hadiza Bala Usman The Formal MD Of NPA? by SalamRushdie: 12:25pm On Jun 20, 2023
Yes
Re: Is The Newly Appointed Hadiza Bala Usman The Formal MD Of NPA? by aieromon(m): 12:28pm On Jun 20, 2023
Newton2024:
I noticed one Hadiza Bala Usman as special adviser to Tinubu on policy coordination or so though I don't really know if it's the popular Hadiza Bala Usman formally MD of Nigeria Port Authority, a product of El-Rufai.

Yes she is.
Re: Is The Newly Appointed Hadiza Bala Usman The Formal MD Of NPA? by Newton2024: 12:28pm On Jun 20, 2023
SalamRushdie:
Yes
Thanks for your response. How I wish Tinubu can do away with anything related to Hell Rufai.

6 Likes

Re: Is The Newly Appointed Hadiza Bala Usman The Formal MD Of NPA? by drlateef: 12:32pm On Jun 20, 2023
Amaechi will be crying wherever he is now. This is the lady he brought down because she didn’t buy him a birthday card. He is now a nonentity while she is a special adviser to the president.

1 Like

Re: Is The Newly Appointed Hadiza Bala Usman The Formal MD Of NPA? by ImmaculateJOE(m): 12:40pm On Jun 20, 2023
drlateef:
Amaechi will be crying wherever he is now. This is the lady he brought down because she didn’t buy him a birthday card. He is now a nonentity while she is a special adviser to the president.
Ameachi, a nonentity...?
A former Gov of oil rich Rivers state, former minister of FRN..?

You must be sick in the head..

9 Likes

Re: Is The Newly Appointed Hadiza Bala Usman The Formal MD Of NPA? by Newton2024: 12:42pm On Jun 20, 2023
drlateef:
And you believe this? And do you really think Amaechi is an unimportant or insignificant person?

1 Like

Re: Is The Newly Appointed Hadiza Bala Usman The Formal MD Of NPA? by drlateef: 12:59pm On Jun 20, 2023
ImmaculateJOE:

Ameachi, a nonentity...?
A former Gov of oil rich Rivers state, former minister of FRN..?

You must be sick in the head..

Tell me where he is now. He is dead politically. Wike has killed his political future in Rivers State. He was seen attending LP Governor inauguration in Abia. Shameless man.
Re: Is The Newly Appointed Hadiza Bala Usman The Formal MD Of NPA? by Newton2024: 1:24pm On Jun 20, 2023
drlateef:

Tell me where he is now. He is dead politically. Wike has killed his political future in Rivers State. He was seen attending LP Governor inauguration in Abia. Shameless man.
Why are you this bitter drlateef? What makes him a nonentity and shameless? Examine yourself Bro. I used to enjoy you.

1 Like

Re: Is The Newly Appointed Hadiza Bala Usman The Formal MD Of NPA? by drlateef: 4:50pm On Jun 20, 2023
Newton2024:
Why are you this bitter drlateef? What makes him a nonentity and shameless? Examine yourself Bro. I used to enjoy you.

That lady made a public statement that Amaechi asked Buhari for permission to remove her from NPA because she did not even give him a birthday card. Amaechi is corrupt no doubt.
Re: Is The Newly Appointed Hadiza Bala Usman The Formal MD Of NPA? by Indispensable85(m): 4:52pm On Jun 20, 2023
Newton2024:

Former not formal. Yes she's the one.
Re: Is The Newly Appointed Hadiza Bala Usman The Formal MD Of NPA? by floret23(f): 5:13pm On Jun 20, 2023
drlateef:

That lady made a public statement that Amaechi asked Buhari for permission to remove her from NPA because she did not even give him a birthday card. Amaechi is corrupt no doubt.
At what point in time did Amaechi becomes corrupt? Is Tinubu not more corrupt than Amaechi?

1 Like

Re: Is The Newly Appointed Hadiza Bala Usman The Formal MD Of NPA? by Armaggedon: 5:40pm On Jun 20, 2023
Newton2024:
Thanks for your response. How I wish Tinubu can do away with anything related to Hell Rufai.
a way of expressing disappointment?

(1) (Reply)

Shame On INEC As Witness Couldn't Read Results Downloaded From IREV Portal / Nigerian Leaders Tar Roads To Their Front Gate & Leave Residents With Dirt Roads / Invasion Of Niger May Cost Nigeria Over N2.9 Trillion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.