Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,604 members, 7,812,975 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:48 AM

Shame On INEC As Witness Couldn't Read Results Downloaded From IREV Portal - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shame On INEC As Witness Couldn't Read Results Downloaded From IREV Portal (947 Views)

LP’s Legal Team In Court With HD TV As Channels TV Staff Is Called As Witness. / Civichive Did Collation Of Nasarawa Governorship Election Results From IREV. / INEC Result Analysis Based On Samples From IREV (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shame On INEC As Witness Couldn't Read Results Downloaded From IREV Portal by dealer10: 6:10am On Jul 05, 2023
Re: Shame On INEC As Witness Couldn't Read Results Downloaded From IREV Portal by KanwuliaExtra: 6:11am On Jul 05, 2023
What did you expect from a RGCC PASTOR who could not swear on his own BIBLE? A so-called man of 'GOD' and a LIAR OF SATAN. cheesy

7 Likes

Re: Shame On INEC As Witness Couldn't Read Results Downloaded From IREV Portal by helinues: 6:11am On Jul 05, 2023
Was it Irev results that was used to declared the results?
Re: Shame On INEC As Witness Couldn't Read Results Downloaded From IREV Portal by KanwuliaExtra: 6:15am On Jul 05, 2023
helinues:

Did you see any results on IREV over 5 months later? cheesy

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shame On INEC As Witness Couldn't Read Results Downloaded From IREV Portal by bewla(m): 6:20am On Jul 05, 2023
You said it to loud

1 Like

Re: Shame On INEC As Witness Couldn't Read Results Downloaded From IREV Portal by SmartPolician: 6:33am On Jul 05, 2023
Like I always say, INEC is a criminal organization!

2 Likes

Re: Shame On INEC As Witness Couldn't Read Results Downloaded From IREV Portal by helinues: 6:39am On Jul 05, 2023
KanwuliaExtra:

Did you see any results on IREV over 5 months later? cheesy

Why not answer my question first befire asking yours
Re: Shame On INEC As Witness Couldn't Read Results Downloaded From IREV Portal by Fernandeswagger(m): 6:44am On Jul 05, 2023
KanwuliaExtra:
What did you expect from a RGCC PASTOR who could not swear on his own BIBLE? A so-called man of 'GOD' and a LIAR OF SATAN. cheesy

It's unbelievable. The man even said call me doctor not pastor. He knew he was about to lie grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Shame On INEC As Witness Couldn't Read Results Downloaded From IREV Portal by Jayhome24: 6:47am On Jul 05, 2023
You guys just like making noise that will yield nothing.

Pls was the winner being declared from IREV or was IREV or whatever the authentic INEC portal to declare election winner?

Anyway, as I have be saying if current administration don't suit you pls vacate Nigeria is that too hard to do? Kenya, Tanzania, Morocco visa is less that 200k go and get and go but to think obi will rule Nigeria in his lifetime then you need serious deliverance.

Obi will never rule Nigeria till he die so it is better you exit Nigeria now to avoid you getting heart attack.

2 Likes

Re: Shame On INEC As Witness Couldn't Read Results Downloaded From IREV Portal by Sweetrosie(f): 6:58am On Jul 05, 2023
helinues:

Is inec not with all the original ec8 papers?

Why not bring it out or even upload it themselves after 5months??

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shame On INEC As Witness Couldn't Read Results Downloaded From IREV Portal by TruthinAction: 7:09am On Jul 05, 2023
Jayhome24:

Pls was the winner being declared from IREV or was IREV or whatever the authentic INEC portal to declare election winner?

Anyway, as I have be saying if current administration don't suit you pls vacate Nigeria is that too hard to do? Kenya, Tanzania, Morocco visa is less that 200k go and get and go but to think obi will rule Nigeria in his lifetime then you need serious deliverance.

Obi will never rule Nigeria till he die so it is better you exit Nigeria now to avoid you getting heart attack.

Please, borrow me the 200k. I will pay when able.

And give me an address where I will stay for a while till I get mine.

3 Likes

Re: Shame On INEC As Witness Couldn't Read Results Downloaded From IREV Portal by helinues: 7:16am On Jul 05, 2023
Sweetrosie:

Sebi all the political parties have the results, why are they not posting theirs?
Re: Shame On INEC As Witness Couldn't Read Results Downloaded From IREV Portal by Sweetrosie(f): 7:19am On Jul 05, 2023
helinues:

Sebi all the political parties have the results, why are they not posting theirs?

The political parties don't have all because your Apc thugs unleashed violence on innocent voters that looks like igbos and lp party agents.

But inec has it all

3 Likes

Re: Shame On INEC As Witness Couldn't Read Results Downloaded From IREV Portal by MuMuOnBail: 7:21am On Jul 05, 2023
Na wa ooo

This one is not an INEC official, this one is an ILEG witness.

Tinubu government will favour me and I will add more side chicks pants to my cabinate of already existing pants trophies.

Insha'Allah
Re: Shame On INEC As Witness Couldn't Read Results Downloaded From IREV Portal by Max24: 7:22am On Jul 05, 2023
Where is the shame? It's obvious LP don't have any case. They are just beating about the bush. When I thought they would bring complied figures to prove more votes than Tinubu's.

1 Like

Re: Shame On INEC As Witness Couldn't Read Results Downloaded From IREV Portal by Cassandraloius: 7:33am On Jul 05, 2023
Mtcheew....
Re: Shame On INEC As Witness Couldn't Read Results Downloaded From IREV Portal by Brimstone77: 7:47am On Jul 05, 2023
Jayhome24:

Stop being emotional..

No body is going to stop you from wailing as laud as you want..

The mandate thief will surely vomit what he stole and this your ranting won't stop that.

1 Like

Re: Shame On INEC As Witness Couldn't Read Results Downloaded From IREV Portal by WATCHOVER(m): 7:51am On Jul 05, 2023
Jayhome24:

My friend please take a deep breath! INEC knew they messed up.
It will be extremely difficult for INEC to win this case
Re: Shame On INEC As Witness Couldn't Read Results Downloaded From IREV Portal by AfonjaEkiti: 9:07am On Jul 05, 2023
helinues:

Why are you hell bent on asking stupid questions daily helinues?
Re: Shame On INEC As Witness Couldn't Read Results Downloaded From IREV Portal by Parachoco: 9:10am On Jul 05, 2023
dealer10:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pG6CKfudGbU
All the Political Parties have the form EC8As results with them

IREV is not the main source INEC called the result from, Form EC8A is the main source INEC called all the results from

Even LP didn't dispute anything about the Election Result
Re: Shame On INEC As Witness Couldn't Read Results Downloaded From IREV Portal by Switruth: 9:20am On Jul 05, 2023
helinues:

what was used please?
Re: Shame On INEC As Witness Couldn't Read Results Downloaded From IREV Portal by Switruth: 9:22am On Jul 05, 2023
Parachoco:
All the Political Parties have the form EC8As results with them

IREV is not the main source INEC called the result from, Form EC8A is the main source INEC called all the results from

Even LP didn't dispute anything about the Election Result
You guys are gradually reducing in numbers. Una be like masquerade now as una dey go una dey tear una cloth.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Shame On INEC As Witness Couldn't Read Results Downloaded From IREV Portal by Aquila99: 10:06am On Jul 05, 2023
Sweetrosie:

Wow. Upload it. So u will run into d street and shout how inec have been changing results..
Re: Shame On INEC As Witness Couldn't Read Results Downloaded From IREV Portal by danijesus(m): 10:10am On Jul 05, 2023
Jayhome24:

as the most high wey you be,ba?
Re: Shame On INEC As Witness Couldn't Read Results Downloaded From IREV Portal by Streetdoctor: 10:42am On Jul 05, 2023
Switruth:
You guys are gradually reducing in numbers. Una be like masquerade now as una dey go una dey tear una cloth.
I noticed that too, all these Agbado vagabond dun dey reduce in number, no more 39k stipend for dem again. D other vagabond lordvicci or so, wey d helinues, and co
Re: Shame On INEC As Witness Couldn't Read Results Downloaded From IREV Portal by Switruth: 2:41pm On Jul 05, 2023
Streetdoctor:

I noticed that too, all these Agbado vagabond dun dey reduce in number, no more 39k stipend for dem again. D other vagabond lordvicci or so, wey d helinues, and co
Bad thing no dey last boss.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Shame On INEC As Witness Couldn't Read Results Downloaded From IREV Portal by Streetdoctor: 2:42pm On Jul 05, 2023
Switruth:
Bad thing no dey last boss.
Na true talk

(1) (Reply)

Two (2) Nigerian Arrested For 1million Naira Fraud In India / Tinubu Doesn’t Know How To Manage Oil Subsidy Removal — Obaseki / Federal Government Lawyers Refuse To Shake Hands With Nnamdi Kanu(video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.