Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,125 members, 7,821,860 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:15 PM

Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 20th June 2023 Live Court Updates - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 20th June 2023 Live Court Updates (25463 Views)

Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 16th June 2023 Live Court Updates / Tinubu Vs Peter Obi: 8th June 2023 Live Court Updates / 2ND JUNE 2023 ;Tinubu & Peter Obi Live Court Updates! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 20th June 2023 Live Court Updates by XY23: 4:12pm On Jun 20, 2023
Mehn! This witness is good. Some senseless advocates of nairaland (SAN) do not know cross-examination helps build a petitioner's case as much as it can do damage. See how the INEC lawyer was being careful not to assert his opinion in many critical areas. Las las ,they will present the audit trail of their server for 25th February.
IamV2:

Q. You come from Cross-River State, which party won the presidential election in the state?

A. Yes, I do not know who won.

Q. Who's the president of USA ?

A. Joe Biden

Q. He contested against who ?

A. I'm not here as an election expert.

[ 2nd & 3rd respondents cross examiner is done with cross examining the witness.
The 4th respondent cross examiner is about to cross examine the witness
]

14 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 20th June 2023 Live Court Updates by seanfer(m): 4:13pm On Jun 20, 2023
sportskid:
I dey laff INEC. This cross examination is going the way lp wants it to go. She has a health status report to show there was no glitch. APC and INEC are just trying to intimidate her, but she is calm. LP will shock the world

On whose authority is the witness in court? She affirmed the lawyers question by saying she is not in court on behalf of AWS but as an Expert.
Her witness submission portray her as a representative of AWS. That's double standard and that can go against the outcome of the case....

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 20th June 2023 Live Court Updates by Ddeliverer007(m): 4:13pm On Jun 20, 2023
senatordave1:

Olanipekun is baddd.see rubbishing

Stop crying

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 20th June 2023 Live Court Updates by Confirmedzombie: 4:13pm On Jun 20, 2023
sportskid:
I dey laff INEC. This cross examination is going the way lp wants it to go. She has a health status report to show there was no glitch. APC and INEC are just trying to intimidate her, but she is calm. LP will shock the world

The health status she tendered was downloaded from Amazon site.

Court wont accept such except it is directly from Amazon, either signed or sealed.

She is a third party. She testified not having Amazon ID Card or Amazon employment letter.

Una go get sense by force

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 20th June 2023 Live Court Updates by IamV2: 4:14pm On Jun 20, 2023
IamV2:

[ 4th Respondent cross-examination]

Q. You did not have or conduct any investigation on the application used by INEC in the election.

A. I conducted preliminary investigation on the IREV.

[ He asks the question again ,requiring straight answer ]

A. Para 9 says that I conducted Preliminary review of the INEC website

Q. It is not an application

A. It is

Q. Tell the court how many votes were affected by the glitch you talked about.

A. I'm not here as an election expert, according to my report, there was no glitches on AWS.

This woman have been excellent so far.
They are desperately trying to "corner her",but she's smart enough to recognize those loopholes.

Ignore those crybabies above please.
Thank you.

46 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 20th June 2023 Live Court Updates by tinsel: 4:14pm On Jun 20, 2023
senatordave1:

I expected this today. They allowed these SANS to go back and come today. This is as expected. Obi should collect his money back from his lawyers.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 20th June 2023 Live Court Updates by YourMrBoo: 4:14pm On Jun 20, 2023
IamV2:

Q. Are you aware that in 2021 that AWS was recorded to have over 27 outages?

A. I'm aware that's why I presented health status report.

Q. You know that LP, won the presidential election in 12 states & FCT

A. I'm here as an expert witness.

[ The cross examiner asked the witness the question again ]

A. I can't speak to the matter that is in court

Q. In Para 9, the polling unit result you referred to is form EC8A.

A. I believe so

Q. I suggest to you that when information on the result is uploaded, it is only the image that is transfered.

A. You could upload anything, I cannot speak to what is transmitted.

Why are these people hell-bent on technicalities grin cheesy
Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 20th June 2023 Live Court Updates by Monzze: 4:14pm On Jun 20, 2023
IamV2:

Q. You come from Cross-River State, which party won the presidential election in the state?

A. Joe Biden

[ 2nd & 3rd respondents cross examiner is done with cross examining the witness.
]

You see wetin 'see finish' dey cos
those lawyers are just playing her like a baseball.. I don't pity her Sha šŸ˜¹

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 20th June 2023 Live Court Updates by tinsel: 4:14pm On Jun 20, 2023
IamV2:

This woman have been excellent so far.
They are desperately trying to "corner her",but she's smart enough to recognize those loopholes.

Ignore those crybabies above please.
Thank you.
No sir. She is useless with her questions.

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 20th June 2023 Live Court Updates by senatordave1(m): 4:15pm On Jun 20, 2023
Monzze:

This witness has been disbanded.
Nothing to celebrate here for LP.
they shouldn't have brought a party member who do not have authentic certificate of Amazon

Big L here

You sabi

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 20th June 2023 Live Court Updates by 00FFT00(m): 4:15pm On Jun 20, 2023
senatordave1:

And how did he fare up north
That's why Tinubu woefully lost Lagos and Osun states?.

7 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 20th June 2023 Live Court Updates by sportskid(m): 4:15pm On Jun 20, 2023
seanfer:

On whose authority is the witness in court? She affirmed the lawyers question by saying she is not in court on behalf of AWS but as an Expert.
Her witness submission portray her as a representative of AWS. That's double standard and that can go against the outcome of the case....

She is an Expert witness from AWS.... Should I rap it for you to understand?

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 20th June 2023 Live Court Updates by senatordave1(m): 4:15pm On Jun 20, 2023
tinsel:

I expected this today. They allowed these SANS to go back and come today. This is as expected. Obi should collect his money back from his lawyers.

Going forward,the defence should adopt this pattern by taking a day off to prepare
Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 20th June 2023 Live Court Updates by Confirmedzombie: 4:15pm On Jun 20, 2023
seanfer:

Obedients are dull and dumb. Don't waste your time. Her testimony is dead

1 Like

Ddeliverer007:

Stop crying

Tell obi
Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 20th June 2023 Live Court Updates by senatordave1(m): 4:16pm On Jun 20, 2023
pacesetting:
Are you sure you understand what you are saying? Are you a SAN or do you know better than those in court?

I understand the law wella

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 20th June 2023 Live Court Updates by Stevosty: 4:16pm On Jun 20, 2023
IamV2:

A. Joe Biden

]
whick kain mumu questions b dis na?

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 20th June 2023 Live Court Updates by seanfer(m): 4:16pm On Jun 20, 2023
Agadinaagwuofe:

There is NO PRACTICAL WAY PO SAN can issue the witness testimony without the other counsels having MORE THAN 24 hrs to review it and that is enough time to arrange themselves. If PO counsels presents it on the day of court (which they are doing) the respondents council will always ask for 24 hrs to take their cross-examination (which is what they are doing) so the only option is either PO counsels served the witness statement a day before court OR they serve it at the court which the respondents will ask for a day to go ahead with their cross-examination.

There is no way to ambush anyone.

You don't get my point... The Respondents lawyers are cross-examining LP/Obi's witness 24 hours after the lawyers to LP/Obi conducted their cross-examination is not a good thing on their side..
What stop them from giving the respondents the testimony a day before the sitting...
Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 20th June 2023 Live Court Updates by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 4:16pm On Jun 20, 2023
Imagine asking who is the President of Usa, these apc lawyers are clueless

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 20th June 2023 Live Court Updates by sportskid(m): 4:16pm On Jun 20, 2023
Confirmedzombie:

The health status she tendered was downloaded from Amazon site.

Court wont accept such except it is directly from Amazon, either signed or sealed.

She is a third party. She testified not having Amazon ID Card or Amazon employment letter.

Una go get sense by force

Fasting your seat belt, the shock for you will be massive. THIS IS THE BEST DAY FOR LP IN COURT. APC INEC IMPLODED TODAY.

17 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 20th June 2023 Live Court Updates by senatordave1(m): 4:17pm On Jun 20, 2023
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Obi doesn't need to win every State, tinubu didn't even get 25% in Abuja

True but he got 25% in at least 25 states unlike obi
Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 20th June 2023 Live Court Updates by YourMrBoo: 4:17pm On Jun 20, 2023
sportskid:

They are searching for crumbs like a stray dog...
Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 20th June 2023 Live Court Updates by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 4:17pm On Jun 20, 2023
senatordave1:

True but he got 25% in at least 25 states unlike obi
According to rigged results which stated he won Rivers instead of Obi

11 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 20th June 2023 Live Court Updates by MyPoint: 4:17pm On Jun 20, 2023
IamAtAnger:
Guy u sure sey u really get work so?.. abi u no get family wey u dey responsible for??.. dey stress ursef for ontop politicians careers, people wey be say na their selfish interests and their generation unborn dem dey secure ... Tufiakwa ... I pity ur tomorrow if money no dey ur hand again

He has never complained of any stress. Why are you complaining on his behalf?

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 20th June 2023 Live Court Updates by senatordave1(m): 4:18pm On Jun 20, 2023
sportskid:

You don't understand law.the report is useless
Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 20th June 2023 Live Court Updates by PaellaPaella: 4:19pm On Jun 20, 2023
Monzze:

You see wetin 'see finish' dey cos
those lawyers are just playing her like a baseball.. I don't pity her Sha šŸ˜¹

Cry small small so that your neighbor's won't hear your voice and pains
Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 20th June 2023 Live Court Updates by IamV2: 4:19pm On Jun 20, 2023
IamV2:

[ 4th Respondent cross-examination]

Q. You did not have or conduct any investigation on the application used by INEC in the election.

A. I conducted preliminary investigation on the IREV.

[ He asks the question again ,requiring straight answer ]

A. Para 9 says that I conducted Preliminary review of the INEC website

Q. It is not an application

A. It is

Q. Tell the court how many votes were affected by the glitch you talked about.

A. I'm not here as an election expert, according to my report, there was no glitches on AWS.

Q. Are you aware that between a customer of AWS and AWS itself there's usually what is known as non-disclosure agreement-NDA ?

A. I'm aware of a service level agreement, not an NDA

Q. Do you have a copy of this service level agreement between INEC and AWS ?

A. The service level agreement applies to all customers of AWS and I attached the link in my witness statement. I'm here to speak about general agreement between all customers and AWS.

Q. In this agreement, is there a clause about confidentiality of the operation of the application ?

A. I cannot state categorically.

Q. Are you aware that there will always be password protocol defining who can access and modify the application ?

A. I don't work for INEC and know Nothing about their password protocol.

Q. the report you downloaded, did you use any password ?

A. No I did not.

Q. You'll then agree with me that it is an open access information ?

A. That's correct, everything in my witness statement is open to the public

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 20th June 2023 Live Court Updates by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 4:19pm On Jun 20, 2023
senatordave1:

I understand the law wella
Lol, same way you claim to understand politics and said Andy Uba would win Anambra.To you, you must support apc in everything, nobody takes you serious

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 20th June 2023 Live Court Updates by anonymous1759(m): 4:19pm On Jun 20, 2023
senatordave1:

Guy make person no see court case o lawyers will make you look stupid .

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 20th June 2023 Live Court Updates by senatordave1(m): 4:20pm On Jun 20, 2023
sportskid:

APC INEC ASKING BASELESS AND IRRELEVANT QUESTIONS. VERY SOON THEY WILL ASK, WHO STARRED IN THE MOVIE " THE EXPENDABLES" ?

They are taunting the labour woman
Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 20th June 2023 Live Court Updates by senatordave1(m): 4:20pm On Jun 20, 2023
anonymous1759:

Guy make person no see court case o lawyers will make you look stupid .

Asin

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 20th June 2023 Live Court Updates by pacesetting: 4:20pm On Jun 20, 2023
You don't know better than the INEC lawyers cross-examining her. She is already standing there as a witness and the court has admitted her status.
seanfer:

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

Sule Lamidoā€™s Boycott Of Jonathanā€™s Campaign Worries Presidency / NSCDC Discovers ā€˜ā€Spiritual Bookā€ Used By Boko Haram For Indoctrination / 16 Senators Accompany Saraki To The Code Of Conduct Tribunal (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.