Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,194 members, 7,822,028 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:28 AM

Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 20th June 2023 Live Court Updates - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 20th June 2023 Live Court Updates (25469 Views)

Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 16th June 2023 Live Court Updates / Tinubu Vs Peter Obi: 8th June 2023 Live Court Updates / 2ND JUNE 2023 ;Tinubu & Peter Obi Live Court Updates! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 20th June 2023 Live Court Updates by senatordave1(m): 4:40pm On Jun 20, 2023
Agadinaagwuofe:

At the bolded I sincerely don't think it will make any difference, Even if PO lawyers gave them the witness statement a day before the court session they will still rehearse the statement with a tech expert to see loopholes and the next day PO counsels conducted the cross-examination the same day with the respondents counsels the same questions will still be asked so there won't be much difference

You see why lp cannot win.the obstacles are too great
Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 20th June 2023 Live Court Updates by sportskid(m): 4:40pm On Jun 20, 2023
IamV2:

[ She says in respect of 'Document A', they don't have anything like that in existence.
For documents listed in paragraph B,C,D, E, they will come from the states and they don't have logistics in place to get them now.
They only have the documents listed in para R & S.
]

INEC CLUELESS AS EXPECTED.....

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 20th June 2023 Live Court Updates by Omanambala(m): 4:40pm On Jun 20, 2023
PaellaPaella:

Keep deceiving yourself, Your SAN Lawyer's was even asking the girl if she know Ronaldo and president of United states
what does that tells you? grin

Stop replying these people. They want attention and you are giving it to them. Ignore them my guy. They are in sifia pains

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 20th June 2023 Live Court Updates by Great2017: 4:41pm On Jun 20, 2023
senatordave1:

It is settled law that only a maker of a document can testify on behalf of a document.see kakih vs pdp
Why are you running from pillar to post?

4 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 20th June 2023 Live Court Updates by seanfer(m): 4:42pm On Jun 20, 2023
Agadinaagwuofe:

At the bolded I sincerely don't think it will make any difference, Even if PO lawyers gave them the witness statement a day before the court session they will still rehearse the statement with a tech expert to see loopholes and the next day PO counsels conducted the cross-examination the same day with the respondents counsels the same questions will still be asked so there won't be much difference

Bro it makes a lot of difference... They are at advantage, because they have time to change or add more to their questions after listening to the petitioners cross-examination, they will know how intelligent or jittery the witness is and how to ambush the witness psychologically, and that is an added advantage ... I know what I'm talking about and any lawyer in this place will align with my position.....

4 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 20th June 2023 Live Court Updates by Ddeliverer007(m): 4:42pm On Jun 20, 2023
senatordave1:

Wow,that means glitch can happen at any time

You always miss the point. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 20th June 2023 Live Court Updates by pacesetting: 4:43pm On Jun 20, 2023
And they have proved. Now, it's left for INEC to prove there was a glitch. The actual fireworks will start when LP lawyers start cross-examining INEC witnesses. You guys still don't know how the court works ehh?
senatordave1:

It is on the place of lp to prove there was no glitch.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 20th June 2023 Live Court Updates by IamV2: 4:44pm On Jun 20, 2023
IamV2:

[ She says in respect of 'Document A', they don't have anything like that in existence.
For documents listed in paragraph B,C,D, E, they will come from the states and they don't have logistics in place to get them now.
They only have the documents listed in para R & S.
]

[ She just states that the ICT Representative is here to give the documents requested by the subpoena of 13th June. ]

Dr Livy SAN
;
He requests to know when they will bring documents A-E, noting that Document A is all over their site and cannot be said not to be in their possession.

[ She states that they just got the subpoena yesterday and the documents are so enormous for them to bring all at once to court. She says they will be ready as soon as possible. ]

Dr.Livy SAN:
He responds back that 'as soon as possible' is not a time as the case should conclude on Friday.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 20th June 2023 Live Court Updates by senatordave1(m): 4:44pm On Jun 20, 2023
pacesetting:
And they have proved. Now, it's left for INEC to prove there was a glitch. The actual fireworks will start when LP lawyers start cross-examining INEC witnesses. You guys still don't know how the court works ehh?

They haven't proven anything.she admitted that the glitch could have happened locally on inec end without AWS knowing
Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 20th June 2023 Live Court Updates by PaellaPaella: 4:44pm On Jun 20, 2023
senatordave1:

It is settled law that only a maker of a document can testify on behalf of a document.see kakih vs pdp

This is a different case from what you are referring to, kindly explain to us the reason behind that useless question by your SAN lawyer did you know the president of the United States and probably Ronaldo too,

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 20th June 2023 Live Court Updates by senatordave1(m): 4:45pm On Jun 20, 2023
Ddeliverer007:

You always miss the point. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Obidients do not know how the law works

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 20th June 2023 Live Court Updates by senatordave1(m): 4:45pm On Jun 20, 2023
Great2017:

Why are you running from pillar to post?

To stop dumbidients from parading false narratives
Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 20th June 2023 Live Court Updates by sreamsense: 4:46pm On Jun 20, 2023
Obidients and LP, please go and carry your toured-apart Aba made AWS LP-house of rep candidate you called expert before she faints in the court. I told many of you to wait for cross examination before you show your ignorance on my previous texts that didn't go with what you want to hear regarding your AWS witness. I knew opposition lawyers must have spent night with INEC IT engineers, I am not sure if she will be able to sleep at home tonight when she begins to reflect on those questions and her response. Obi should just pay her balance even though she has been toured into pieces

7 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 20th June 2023 Live Court Updates by senatordave1(m): 4:46pm On Jun 20, 2023
edward1106:

She is very, and I mean VERY exceptional at answering the questions from a legal standpoint. My bro, whatever good or bad Tinubu does will affect everyone including you. Just chill and I beseech you henceforth to ride on the horse of common sense.

For now,obi is failing.
Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 20th June 2023 Live Court Updates by XY23: 4:46pm On Jun 20, 2023
pacesetting:

Please, leave them let them be parroting. The respondents have been cornered to plead a glitch. When it's time, they must prove it.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 20th June 2023 Live Court Updates by senatordave1(m): 4:47pm On Jun 20, 2023
pacesetting:
Yes, that is general knowledge. The most important thing is that the glitch didn't happen on election period. Are you guys following this court case at all?

And the glitch could have happened internelly from inec local network.again,what she has is general report and not specific
Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 20th June 2023 Live Court Updates by edward1106(m): 4:48pm On Jun 20, 2023
senatordave1:

First of all,lp should have served the subpoena to AWS and then they will delegate someone to testify

LP don't need to. It's now in the court of the respondents to prove otherwise that there was no glitch cos they know if they subpoena Amazon, Amazon would attest to what she has said. The respondents are in trouble as regards this.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 20th June 2023 Live Court Updates by senatordave1(m): 4:48pm On Jun 20, 2023
chidiokay:

Mechonu jare no teach us nonsense, does she look like an a relunctant witness or do you have to say about these ....

Lp guys do not know law.it is so annoying how they argue blindly

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 20th June 2023 Live Court Updates by anonymous1759(m): 4:48pm On Jun 20, 2023
pacesetting:
Yes, that is general knowledge. The most important thing is that the glitch didn't happen on election period. Are you guys following this court case at all?

If glitches can happen anytime feb 25th Is not exceptional that’s the crux of the matter only Amazon itself can prove that glitches didn’t happen on the 25th

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 20th June 2023 Live Court Updates by IfnobeGod20: 4:48pm On Jun 20, 2023
senatordave1:

Wow,that means glitch can happen at any time
You see that I was silent on this case because I know but little about application.
However, if glitch happened, why it was only presidential election upload that the glitch affected and not the senatorial election and House of Reps election. The last two were successfully uploaded but no single one was uploaded for presidential election on the 25th February, and it was even after a week that uploading started coming and till date not all had been uploaded. Something went wrong somewhere.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 20th June 2023 Live Court Updates by edward1106(m): 4:49pm On Jun 20, 2023
senatordave1:

For now,obi is failing.
NAIRALAND TRIBUNAL JUDGE! grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 20th June 2023 Live Court Updates by senatordave1(m): 4:49pm On Jun 20, 2023
edward1106:

LP don't need to. It's now in the court of the respondents to prove otherwise that there was no glitch cos they know if they subpoena Amazon, Amazon would attest to what she has said. The respondents are in trouble as regards this.

Lp need to prove beyond doubt and their prove is doubtful.the best thing was for AWS theirself to testify officially.thst is how court works
Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 20th June 2023 Live Court Updates by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 4:49pm On Jun 20, 2023
senatordave1:

And the glitch could have happened internelly from inec local network.again,what she has is general report and not specific
That means inec local network created the glitch for the presidential election only while the Senate and House of reps didnt experience any glitch

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 20th June 2023 Live Court Updates by senatordave1(m): 4:49pm On Jun 20, 2023
edward1106:

NAIRALAND TRIBUNAL JUDGE! grin

I am usually 90% right

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 20th June 2023 Live Court Updates by IamV2: 4:50pm On Jun 20, 2023
IamV2:

[ She just states that the ICT Representative is here to give the documents requested by the subpoena of 13th June. ]

Dr Livy SAN
;
He requests to know when they will bring documents A-E, noting that Document A is all over their site and cannot be said not to be in their possession.

[ She states that they just got the subpoena yesterday and the documents are so enormous for them to bring all at once to court. She says they will be ready as soon as possible. ]

Dr.Livy SAN:
He responds back that 'as soon as possible' is not a time as the case should conclude on Friday.

AB Mahmoud SAN:
notes that the woman have appropriately explained the situation and that the documents are across the states and will be brought.
He states that it is not fair that the subpoena was served yesterday and the Petitioners are pressing for the documents.
That they've not paid and are pressing for the documents.

Dr Livy SAN :
He notes that the subpoena have been available since 30th May and he met with AB Mahmoud twice, yet they are giving excuses when they refused to accept service.
He says it's a deliberate action to frustrate them.
He also said that some of the documents are in Abuja and nearby states, he asks if they've produced them.

[ Fumilayo responds that the ones in Abuja is what they provided today and that logistics from all states is what they are waiting for. She said they have not paid. ]

9 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 20th June 2023 Live Court Updates by Ddeliverer007(m): 4:50pm On Jun 20, 2023
AWS didn’t have any glitch around election time and the health report has being brought to the court. Case closed.
INEC and APC fooled themselves and convinced nobody otherwise.

At the end of the day, Inec and apc go rope themselves and there would be no escape. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Smart lady. πŸ’―πŸ’―πŸ’―

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 20th June 2023 Live Court Updates by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 4:50pm On Jun 20, 2023
senatordave1:

I am usually 90% right
Like Andy Uba winning Anambra

9 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 20th June 2023 Live Court Updates by senatordave1(m): 4:50pm On Jun 20, 2023
IfnobeGod20:

You see that I was silent on this case because I know but little about application.
However, if glitch happened, why it was only presidential election upload that the glitch affected and not the senatorial election and House of Reps election. The last two were successfully uploaded but no single one was uploaded for presidential election on the 25th February, and it was even after a week that uploading started coming and till date not all had been uploaded. Something went wrong somewhere.

True which lp must find out conclusively and prove how it happened,who did it and how it faboured tinubu

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 20th June 2023 Live Court Updates by sportskid(m): 4:51pm On Jun 20, 2023
senatordave1:

I am usually 90% right

You are always wrong. Infact being wrong is a Constant. For you. Let's just enjoy the court case. History will be made

6 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 20th June 2023 Live Court Updates by senatordave1(m): 4:51pm On Jun 20, 2023
HIGHESTPOPORI:
That means inec local network created the glitch for the presidential election only while the Senate and House of reps didnt experience any glitch

It is left for lp to prove that not by assimingy
Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 20th June 2023 Live Court Updates by senatordave1(m): 4:53pm On Jun 20, 2023
sportskid:

You are always wrong. Infact being wrong is a Constant. For you. Let's just enjoy the court case. History will be made

I was the first to predict uzodinma winning in court,shettima winning the nomination case and rochas getting certificate of return.i even predicted adeleke losing in 2018 and losing at the tribunal and winning at appeal.whst next boy

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 20th June 2023 Live Court Updates by IamV2: 4:53pm On Jun 20, 2023
IamV2:

AB Mahmoud SAN:
notes that the woman have appropriately explained the situation and that the documents are across the states and will be brought.
He states that it is not fair that the subpoena was served yesterday and the Petitioners are pressing for the documents.
That they've not paid and are pressing for the documents.

Dr Livy SAN :
He notes that the subpoena have been available since 30th May and he met with AB Mahmoud twice, yet they are giving excuses when they refused to accept service.
He says it's a deliberate action to frustrate them.
He also said that some of the documents are in Abuja and nearby states, he asks if they've produced them.

[ Fumilayo responds that the ones in Abuja is what they provided today and that logistics from all states is what they are waiting for. She said they have not paid. ]

Dr. Livy SAN ;
He responds that let them bring the document 'NOW NOW' and the money will be paid immediately.

Justice Tsammani:
He asks Dr. Livy that if they are unable to produce the documents tomorrow what happens?

Dr Livy SAN:
He responds that then they've flouted an order of court.

Justice Tsammani:
He asks again that what should be done by the court and Dr Livy if INEC fails to produce the documents.

Dr. Livy SAN:
He states that they will move an application but let them wait till tomorrow and see.

12 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (17) (Reply)

South-South governors react to Buhari’s suspension of CJN, Onnoghen / Pics : Ita Giwa Launches Restaurant, Gets N5 Million From Cross River Governor / How Much Inflationary Pressure Do "Yahoo Boys" Heap On Nigerians?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.