Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,194 members, 7,822,029 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:31 AM

Ogah to Obi, others: Support Tinubu & Put Nigeria first, You may win next time - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ogah to Obi, others: Support Tinubu & Put Nigeria first, You may win next time (30931 Views)

Abia APC Congress: Ogah To Ikechi Emenike You Are A 'Mischief Maker-in-chief' / Chinese Loan: Selfish Lawmakers Have Put Nigeria In Jeopardy – Amaechi / Bamgbose: I'm Next Nigeria’s President Osinbajo, Atiku,Obi, Others Can’t Stop Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ogah to Obi, others: Support Tinubu & Put Nigeria first, You may win next time by alobright17(m): 4:44pm On Jun 20, 2023
Feintline:
These are the weeds in LP that will one way or the other be taken out.

The PO tsunami that swept through the nation helped so many people including those who were political failures

Amobi ogah who has been a chieftain of the APC for years successfully failing to be politically relevant nationally or in abia state , even with his brother Uche ogah as a pmb minister, suddenly won election because of the Peter obi tsunami that swept through the nation

Putting Nigeria first is ensuring we have a constitutional elected president.
Putting Nigeria is ensuring that our hard earned democracy does not die with questionable characters at the helm of affairs.
Putting Nigeria first is about ensuring that the process that produce our leaders is not destroyed and sold to the highest bidder.

Amobi ogah is a weed in the obedient movement.
You can take a dog to the river but you cannot force it to drink water.

The dirtiness and undemocratic practices of the APC which OBIDIENTS tried to remove from Amobi ogah is unremovable.

Amobi ogah has gone back to his vomit.
He does not represent the new OBIDIENT Nigeria.

Guy both obi and Co did political prostitution. Obi is free to leave the party if he don't like what others are doing.

From the hatred you obi supporters are brining in, I don't see obi becoming president of this country any time soon because most of you his supporters are the main reason why people are going to reject him.

You people have no message other than insult and threats. Tufiakwa
Re: Ogah to Obi, others: Support Tinubu & Put Nigeria first, You may win next time by MondayOsunbor(m): 4:45pm On Jun 20, 2023
Re: Ogah to Obi, others: Support Tinubu & Put Nigeria first, You may win next time by damkin24(m): 4:45pm On Jun 20, 2023
Feintline:

The PO tsunami that swept through the nation helped so many people including those who were political failures

Amobi ogah who has been a chieftain of the APC for years successfully failing to be politically relevant nationally or in abia state , even with his brother Uche ogah as a pmb minister, suddenly won election because of the Peter obi tsunami that swept through the nation

Putting Nigeria is ensuring that our hard earned democracy does not die with questionable characters at the helm of affairs.
Putting Nigeria first is about ensuring that the process that produce our leaders is not destroyed and sold to the highest bidder.

The dirtiness and undemocratic practices of the APC which OBIDIENTS tried to remove from Amobi ogah is unremovable.

I am very sure when Obi finally loose in the court then you will rest.
Re: Ogah to Obi, others: Support Tinubu & Put Nigeria first, You may win next time by KPGGlobal: 4:51pm On Jun 20, 2023

1 Like

Re: Ogah to Obi, others: Support Tinubu & Put Nigeria first, You may win next time by yarimo(m): 4:51pm On Jun 20, 2023
jaxxy:

if we don't do the right thing now how will we do it next time? We are only decieving ourselves. Nobody will win unless by crook is what it means.

And if so buhari would have never been president.
winning all south east state alone can't make you Nigeria's president. Know this and have peace of mind

1 Like

Re: Ogah to Obi, others: Support Tinubu & Put Nigeria first, You may win next time by broadman20: 4:52pm On Jun 20, 2023
DevilsEqual:
Forget IQ, Emotional Intelligence and having the ability to doubt all you've believed in past/learning and relearning new things is the most difficult yet excellent thing anyone can have

This man is already a greater person that Obi, he doesn't keep unnecessary enemy and he's destined to go higher for this

He is destined to go higher after losing so many election in APC only to be elected by Obi's Supporters.

Don't worry, he is going to Lagos to contest in 2027 and Tinubu supporters will kindly vote for him.

Unless labour party is not incharge again in Abia state.
Re: Ogah to Obi, others: Support Tinubu & Put Nigeria first, You may win next time by jaxxy(m): 4:53pm On Jun 20, 2023
yarimo:
winning all south east state alone can't make you Nigeria's president. Know this and have peace of mind

is abuja, plateau, nassarawa and lagos south east?

is the south south same as south east?

1 Like

Re: Ogah to Obi, others: Support Tinubu & Put Nigeria first, You may win next time by babyfaceafrica: 4:54pm On Jun 20, 2023
This is what happens when you vote elupee top to bottom... Na obidients cause am... No verification
Re: Ogah to Obi, others: Support Tinubu & Put Nigeria first, You may win next time by StJasper(m): 4:54pm On Jun 20, 2023
Feintline:

Can you just point at whatever wrong thing he said?
Re: Ogah to Obi, others: Support Tinubu & Put Nigeria first, You may win next time by NOHOLDSBAR: 4:54pm On Jun 20, 2023
Feintline:

Typical shallow warped thinking of an IPOB terrorist Zombidiot.
Re: Ogah to Obi, others: Support Tinubu & Put Nigeria first, You may win next time by Ceejay94: 4:58pm On Jun 20, 2023
PETER OBI WON THE 2023 PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION AND IT WAS RIGGED BY THIS SAME APC THAT HAS TORMENTED NIGERIA FOR OVER 8 YEARS NOW. THEY SAID GO TO COURT, WE ARE IN COURT. LET THE COURT JUDGE
Re: Ogah to Obi, others: Support Tinubu & Put Nigeria first, You may win next time by yarimo(m): 5:00pm On Jun 20, 2023
jaxxy:

is abuja, plateau, nassarawa and lagos south east?

is the south south same as south east?
That are the state he rig

Re: Ogah to Obi, others: Support Tinubu & Put Nigeria first, You may win next time by Ingocof(m): 5:24pm On Jun 20, 2023
nairalandkachy1:

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/regional/ssouth-east/605624-you-can-win-next-time-lp-reps-member-asks-peter-obi-others-to-support-tinubu.html

There are still some sensible people in that cult called obidents, but I hope the Pandora man will heed the advice before it turns to embarrassment for him.
Re: Ogah to Obi, others: Support Tinubu & Put Nigeria first, You may win next time by benjaminlawson(m): 5:28pm On Jun 20, 2023
The man must have been under drug influence. Those that manipulate election are not Nigerians who suppose to put the interest of our country first, but the deep pocket of someone blindfolded them to do other wise, which when they obliged to go to court, they cannot defend what they have done, and every document including the one emanated from them was opposed. Even former president went to court three times, nobody asked him to withdraw his case for Nigeria interest. Let wait until the case reaches supreme court.

1 Like

Re: Ogah to Obi, others: Support Tinubu & Put Nigeria first, You may win next time by discusant: 5:31pm On Jun 20, 2023
Stupeeed.
Enuf said.
Re: Ogah to Obi, others: Support Tinubu & Put Nigeria first, You may win next time by Igwe9(m): 5:34pm On Jun 20, 2023
casualobserver:

From your moniker, you are not a neutral. One thing I have learnt when dealing with many of you from the SE, is that your thought process often come from a place of tribe, ego and emotion, not logic, common sense or critical thinking. Therefore it is a waste of time engaging you any further. I have said what I needed to say. All the things we told you and you refused to hear have come to pass and I am also telling you now that Obi missed his chance to be president ( he should have stayed in PDP and he will be Vp today and president in 4 or 8 years). As it stands, he is damaging his brand everyday. I repeat he will not get 4m votes in any election in future. Check my post history, my predictions are always right. I have been spot on in my analysis of the elections and how they would pan out from day 1. It’s not that I am smarter than anyone or have any particular insight, it’s just I can take facts and data and analyze them without emotion and make an informed prediction or probability based on the facts. For instance I have been saying it for years that elections are simple arithmetic not emotion, rallies or noise. If you have more than your opponent, you win if you don’t you lose….it’s as simple as that. If you don’t have appeal in areas with huge populations, you are unlikely to win no matter how strong you are in your base. Nobody in the history of Nigeria has played ethnic or religious politics and and won an election or been able to form a government after getting the majority vote. Even Balewa and Shagari had to form coalition governments with the opposition parties. It is hard enough to defeat the incumbent party, an opposition that splits up has almost ZERO chance no matter how bad the incumbent party is…again it is simple mathematics. We have been used to 2 party politics since 1999, In a three horse race the dynamics are even different, you can become president without winning any state (I made a post about this at the time). All you need to do is get enough votes in many states, especially if you are running against local champions (people who will sweep a state or region but get nothing in other states or regions) also known as ethnic or religious candidates or losing at the roundabout what you gained on the straight road. A man who is picking up enough votes in most of the states will win also known as the man with the most spread will always win in a 3 horse race..and so it turned out to be. Neither Atiku or Obi came close to Tinubu’s 25% spread. And that is why he won and they lost.
When you talked about coalition, is Ahmed not from the north?
Atiku and obi went against Buhari a known disaster and who did you and your likes support because of tribal and religious sentiments? You are here talking about sentiment and tribe.
Talking about religion, why did Tinubu go for a Muslim candidate from the North if not to get the predominantly northern Muslim votes?
Shame on you liars, and please don't bring that regions aspect, it is hypocritical and shameful if you don't know and elrfai has attested to it even without been asked.

I really don't rate hypocrite like you.
If you like form coalition with devil, na you go still fall the victim.

1 Like

Re: Ogah to Obi, others: Support Tinubu & Put Nigeria first, You may win next time by benjaminlawson(m): 5:35pm On Jun 20, 2023
yarimo:

Why cant you be objective, the 12 states won by Obi are all south east states or do states in south east 12? think of this and be objective, even your pay master who was declared winner also won 12 states without Abuja.

1 Like

Re: Ogah to Obi, others: Support Tinubu & Put Nigeria first, You may win next time by discusant: 5:38pm On Jun 20, 2023
Feintline:

Ogah is already weeded out of LP. He should have waited for 2027.
His is one of the most stupeed betrayers in town.
Shameless man.

1 Like

Re: Ogah to Obi, others: Support Tinubu & Put Nigeria first, You may win next time by yarimo(m): 5:43pm On Jun 20, 2023
benjaminlawson:

Why cant you be objective, the 12 states won by Obi are all south east states or do states in south east 12? think of this and be objective, even your pay master who was declared winner also won 12 states without Abuja.
please ask obi he should be honest to you and himself, did he win in kebbi, Bornu, sokoto, katsina, zamfara, Kano, jigawa, gombe, Bauchi, Adamawa, kogi, kwara, and yobe state this are state that has massive number of votes? Let me know what he said before mentioning Ondo, ekiti, Ogun,Oyo state well let just wait for your answer from him before I continue again
Re: Ogah to Obi, others: Support Tinubu & Put Nigeria first, You may win next time by BrownSugq: 5:43pm On Jun 20, 2023
Aquila99:

Now i see Tribalism is not going anywhere soon. Just because i support wat he said. Well, sorry to disappoint u. I'm igbo from umunneochi in Abia state. Dat man dia is representing my constituency. Nwanne kupu oo
😂 Yoruba man
Re: Ogah to Obi, others: Support Tinubu & Put Nigeria first, You may win next time by sukar886: 5:44pm On Jun 20, 2023
Re: Ogah to Obi, others: Support Tinubu & Put Nigeria first, You may win next time by Googledotcom: 5:52pm On Jun 20, 2023
Aquila99:

Nobody is taking him away, if he performs, he stays. In my zone. We don't vote party. We reward performance.
Yet he was in your zone back then in APC but could not win until he got to LP, keep recieving yourself oga.
Re: Ogah to Obi, others: Support Tinubu & Put Nigeria first, You may win next time by Enemyofpeace: 5:56pm On Jun 20, 2023
The other man left us in sorrows, tears and blood; may this man be different.
Re: Ogah to Obi, others: Support Tinubu & Put Nigeria first, You may win next time by Segzy19: 6:00pm On Jun 20, 2023
This one don see light.....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ogah to Obi, others: Support Tinubu & Put Nigeria first, You may win next time by Aquila99: 6:01pm On Jun 20, 2023
Googledotcom:
Yet he was in your zone back then in APC but could not win until he got to LP, keep recieving yourself oga.

Is dat wat dey told u. Dis is his first time coming out madam.
Re: Ogah to Obi, others: Support Tinubu & Put Nigeria first, You may win next time by favor914: 6:06pm On Jun 20, 2023
Feintline:

Wailing Joker did anyone beg that Judas Peter Obi to join the Labor party?

Political opportunist.
Re: Ogah to Obi, others: Support Tinubu & Put Nigeria first, You may win next time by favor914: 6:08pm On Jun 20, 2023
sukar886:

Useless boy, u don use LP win come the talk rubbish , useless man
Something Judas Peter Gringory Obi couldn’t do?
Re: Ogah to Obi, others: Support Tinubu & Put Nigeria first, You may win next time by Aquila99: 6:10pm On Jun 20, 2023
Ournolly:
'
You are no longer from Imo, na Abia today.
Tomorrow will be Anambra, next will be Ebonyi.

No one expects truth from APC miscreants anyway.

Lol. He don run go find my old post. Well. For ur info. I'm from Abia, born and brought up in Imo, i stay in ikenegbu Owerri. So be calming down, u know he is saying d truth. But u want use wat we call technicalities in court.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ogah to Obi, others: Support Tinubu & Put Nigeria first, You may win next time by casualobserver: 6:23pm On Jun 20, 2023
Igwe9:

When you talked about coalition, is Ahmed not from the north?
Atiku and obi went against Buhari a known disaster and who did you and your likes support because of tribal and religious sentiments? You are here talking about sentiment and tribe.
Talking about religion, why did Tinubu go for a Muslim candidate from the North if not to get the predominantly northern Muslim votes?
Shame on you liars, and please don't bring that regions aspect, it is hypocritical and shameful if you don't know and elrfai has attested to it even without been asked.

I really don't rate hypocrite like you.
If you like form coalition with devil, na you go still fall the victim.

If by Ahmed you mean Datti, then let me tell you something I know for a fact. Datti only became Obi’s VP because no other Northern politician would touch him. Many northern politicians were warned not to even think about it. I know this for a fact. When no one would agree to be his VP, a political lightweight in Datti was chosen by Obasanjo to run with Obi. Obi is unaccepted in the north and this was reflected in the votes he got In the North. That he chose a Northern VP does not mean it was a coalition. Datti is an irrelevance politically in the North. Has he ever won an election? Where is his base? He could have as well chose Musa the gate man from Katsina and say he has formed an alliance worth the North!

You accuse me of being emotional but your write up is all emotion and no substance. You ask why Tinubu chose a Muslim……because elections are a numbers game. He understand this basic fact, that is why he is president and Obi came 3rd. All this your ranting is why I don’t like to engage most of you ibos. You always miss the point and prefer to engage on a trajectory of emotion that is neither here nor there and you don’t learn and doom yourselves to repeat the same errors ad infinitum. I repeat elections is a numbers game, everything else is just noise. If there are hundred of me and fifty of you, you can make all the noise you want, appear on Tv as many times as you want, I will defeat you in any election without opening my [b][/b]mouth once, appearing at any tv station, debate or rally. So if you want to defeat me you need someone on my camp who can convert 26 of my followers to your side, not an irrelevant man in my camp who has no followers and who joining you has made him more important than he could ever have hoped in his wildest dreams. Datti gained 100 times more from Obi without adding anything g to Obi. So when you form alliances you form alliances with politicians that matter. Like Shettima said, your relevance in politics is established by your ability to deliver votes!!

The reaso. Why you never learn is you always miss the point. All your abuses and emotion is the reason why you always lose election s. Even when you come 1st you end up a junior partner like zik. Election is a numbers game….everything else is a side show just like Obis daily visits to PEPT

1 Like

Re: Ogah to Obi, others: Support Tinubu & Put Nigeria first, You may win next time by Masterito(m): 6:23pm On Jun 20, 2023
Thoughts like this is why Nigeria is still far from progress. Elections must be free and fair for progress to happen. Why is everyone focused on Obi. Is Atiku not in court?
DevilsEqual:
Forget IQ, Emotional Intelligence and having the ability to doubt all you've believed in past/learning and relearning new things is the most difficult yet excellent thing anyone can have

This man is already a greater person that Obi, he doesn't keep unnecessary enemy and he's destined to go higher for this
Re: Ogah to Obi, others: Support Tinubu & Put Nigeria first, You may win next time by shimolv: 6:26pm On Jun 20, 2023
Re: Ogah to Obi, others: Support Tinubu & Put Nigeria first, You may win next time by Benwallt(m): 6:30pm On Jun 20, 2023
I posted something related to this news yesterday and I was banned instantly. The ban was lifted around 5:30pm today.

The favouritism n nepotism from op's here is nauseating

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Accept Electricity Tariff Hike As Painful Pill – Fashola / Tinubu Re-organises APC Ahead Of 2023 / "Buhari 2019 Is Coming" Nigerians React On Twitter.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.