Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,146 members, 7,821,912 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:33 PM

Ogah to Obi, others: Support Tinubu & Put Nigeria first, You may win next time - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ogah to Obi, others: Support Tinubu & Put Nigeria first, You may win next time (30926 Views)

Abia APC Congress: Ogah To Ikechi Emenike You Are A 'Mischief Maker-in-chief' / Chinese Loan: Selfish Lawmakers Have Put Nigeria In Jeopardy – Amaechi / Bamgbose: I'm Next Nigeria’s President Osinbajo, Atiku,Obi, Others Can’t Stop Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ogah to Obi, others: Support Tinubu & Put Nigeria first, You may win next time by teepain: 3:45pm On Jun 20, 2023
Angelfrost:

Yeah... But it is intelligent and mentally sound of Amobi Ogah to ask someone going through legit due process in court to withdraw a valid case because it is not in the interest of the sitting president!!!

This your submission is different from what the lawmaker said which I quote below:

“And that is why I always say, whoever that is on that seat, give the person that support until either court says otherwise or God says otherwise”

From the quote immediately above there is no where the lawmaker suggested that Obi should withdraw his case from the tribunal.
Re: Ogah to Obi, others: Support Tinubu & Put Nigeria first, You may win next time by chuksanambra: 3:46pm On Jun 20, 2023
limeta:
We are Obidients
We don't forget we don't forgive

You are are a cult of dumb losers.

Once Obi loses comprehensive at the Tribunal, sensible Obidients will decamp. The few remaining fools left can go back to their Biafra or death nonsense.
Re: Ogah to Obi, others: Support Tinubu & Put Nigeria first, You may win next time by SangoOlukosoOba(m): 3:46pm On Jun 20, 2023
obailala:
Is it your money?

Why are you so concerned about how your 'enemies' spend their own money?

It’s wastage! Starvation is killing people all over the world, and those funds can be channeled to those regions and nations

Not wasting money on what will never materialize.
Re: Ogah to Obi, others: Support Tinubu & Put Nigeria first, You may win next time by fof1: 3:47pm On Jun 20, 2023
nairalandkachy1:

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/regional/ssouth-east/605624-you-can-win-next-time-lp-reps-member-asks-peter-obi-others-to-support-tinubu.html

MEN WITHOUT FIRE...Just an Opportunist of d Obi Wave¿¿¿ he is Surprised to be in d House by his Trial and Error Attempt. Observe him, he has No Focus and will be Useless to his Constituency...Mark it Down.
Re: Ogah to Obi, others: Support Tinubu & Put Nigeria first, You may win next time by ezugegere(m): 3:47pm On Jun 20, 2023
I think his constituent should initiate a recall process already.... Nonsense!
Re: Ogah to Obi, others: Support Tinubu & Put Nigeria first, You may win next time by seunayantokun(m): 3:47pm On Jun 20, 2023
I won't say Obi shouldn't pursue his case to a logical conclusion, but the way many obidients have handled this matter so far isn't encouraging. Obi was the candidate of many non-Igbo voters, including me, and remains one of the best for future in case he doesn't succeed in court this time around. Also, who says the tide cannot turn massively for him in 4 or 8 years' time? I am ready to seriously put the blame on them if Peter Obi finally becomes an Igbo ethnic presidential candidate.
Re: Ogah to Obi, others: Support Tinubu & Put Nigeria first, You may win next time by Tflex01: 3:51pm On Jun 20, 2023
Heffalump:
I disagree with Ogah. If the ills are not corrected today, there won't be hope of winning tomorrow. As it has been mention for the umpteenth times, the issue is not about Obi, it is about the process that produces the president. Anybody that believes in Democracy in Nigeria must be ready to play by the rules, or better we don't call it Democracy but "Kakistocracy".

To all supporters of APC, yes it is painful to feel your pains but lets do it right so that the next generation will do same. That's the only time Nigeria can get working well for the good of everybody.

May your pain never heal. grin

Obi should try again in 2039.
Re: Ogah to Obi, others: Support Tinubu & Put Nigeria first, You may win next time by ubanett(m): 3:52pm On Jun 20, 2023
This man is joking with the resolution of the people
Re: Ogah to Obi, others: Support Tinubu & Put Nigeria first, You may win next time by Delightsome2023: 3:54pm On Jun 20, 2023
Feintline:
These are the weeds in LP that will one way or the other be taken out.

The PO tsunami that swept through the nation helped so many people including those who were political failures

Amobi ogah who has been a chieftain of the APC for years successfully failing to be politically relevant nationally or in abia state , even with his brother Uche ogah as a pmb minister, suddenly won election because of the Peter obi tsunami that swept through the nation

Putting Nigeria first is ensuring we have a constitutional elected president.
Putting Nigeria is ensuring that our hard earned democracy does not die with questionable characters at the helm of affairs.
Putting Nigeria first is about ensuring that the process that produce our leaders is not destroyed and sold to the highest bidder.

Amobi ogah is a weed in the obedient movement.
You can take a dog to the river but you cannot force it to drink water.

The dirtiness and undemocratic practices of the APC which OBIDIENTS tried to remove from Amobi ogah is unremovable.

Amobi ogah has gone back to his vomit.
He does not represent the new OBIDIENT Nigeria.
stupid comment.
Trash
Re: Ogah to Obi, others: Support Tinubu & Put Nigeria first, You may win next time by Tflex01: 3:54pm On Jun 20, 2023
kayone2:
This fo0l again!!!

Someone that should low his empty head and learn from PO, is running his mouth. Tomorrow now, he'll come to apologise

He should learn from failure? grin

You are a clown.
Re: Ogah to Obi, others: Support Tinubu & Put Nigeria first, You may win next time by Delightsome2023: 3:55pm On Jun 20, 2023
sweerychick:
lipsrsealed undecidedthis person should shut the hell up, support which person? A Sham election that was blatantly rigged in the eyes of many and forced down on Nigerians you are telling us to support? If Tinubu won free and fair we have no choice to support his government but until justice is done and things are done right to hell with the support.
who is this slowpoke minority ranting and commenting without brain

1 Like

Re: Ogah to Obi, others: Support Tinubu & Put Nigeria first, You may win next time by Angelfrost(m): 3:56pm On Jun 20, 2023
teepain:

This your submission is different from what the lawmaker said which I quote below:

“And that is why I always say, whoever that is on that seat, give the person that support until either court says otherwise or God says otherwise”

From the quote immediately above there is no where the lawmaker suggested that Obi should withdraw his case from the tribunal.

Sir, it's implied in his statement!

In what way has Obi shown animosity or gone against the sitting president?!! Is he asking the man to visit Tinubu and pretend to support him??! Where on Earth is that done?!!

Obi will likely not win this case (I'm personally sure he won't win it)! So, after it all, he should go and kowtow to Tinubu??! Or dance along with everything he does in office??!

They should let Peter Obi be abeg...! He isn't doing anything unheard of or unpatriotic!!!

How come no one speaks out against Atiku??! I don't see him rallying behind Tinubu!
Re: Ogah to Obi, others: Support Tinubu & Put Nigeria first, You may win next time by KingsCity: 3:58pm On Jun 20, 2023
Without Obi, would you be in House of Reps?
Re: Ogah to Obi, others: Support Tinubu & Put Nigeria first, You may win next time by jaxxy(m): 3:59pm On Jun 20, 2023
yarimo:
grin grin grin

if we don't do the right thing now how will we do it next time? We are only decieving ourselves. Nobody will win unless by crook is what it means.

And if so buhari would have never been president.
Re: Ogah to Obi, others: Support Tinubu & Put Nigeria first, You may win next time by sukkot: 4:01pm On Jun 20, 2023
at this point obi is looking like a weirdo and a psycho. he has lost the audience. right now he is just on cruise control on the labyrinth road called the narcissistic megalomaniac and self centered mind of peter obi. the applause is long gone and this is one mans lonely journey into the abyss. there is nothing ahead yet the option of turning back is non-existent for the narcissist . this is the weird and wacky world of peter obi
Re: Ogah to Obi, others: Support Tinubu & Put Nigeria first, You may win next time by Reference(m): 4:03pm On Jun 20, 2023
Ignorant lawmaker that cannot differentiate between the so called 'winning and losing" mentality and the fundamental principle of democracy that prescribes the operation of opposing or opposite power structures to guarantee the safe operation of the system of governance.

To him the brake in a car in not necessary and the throttle alone will get a nation from point a to b.

They will not accept that a government needs to be held to account while in power to avoid the drama of dastardly revelations after leaving government.

Anyway Nigerians are not known for a maintenance culture. When things go bad they discard.
Re: Ogah to Obi, others: Support Tinubu & Put Nigeria first, You may win next time by Aquila99: 4:03pm On Jun 20, 2023
BrownSugq:

Yoruba man, lol

Now i see Tribalism is not going anywhere soon. Just because i support wat he said. Well, sorry to disappoint u. I'm igbo from umunneochi in Abia state. Dat man dia is representing my constituency. Nwanne kupu oo
Re: Ogah to Obi, others: Support Tinubu & Put Nigeria first, You may win next time by Aquila99: 4:05pm On Jun 20, 2023
udemzyudex:

Which zone if i may ask?

Abia North, d one OUK is Senator. D guy is representing Isukwuato/Umunneochi FED cons. He replaced Nkechi
Re: Ogah to Obi, others: Support Tinubu & Put Nigeria first, You may win next time by AskNgige2: 4:06pm On Jun 20, 2023
hisexcellency34:
APC mole

Orji kalu own cry will be learning work where this one own emotional injury..

Nonsense and ingredients
Re: Ogah to Obi, others: Support Tinubu & Put Nigeria first, You may win next time by AMI3(m): 4:07pm On Jun 20, 2023
Mr Ogah please let us hear word. If it was APC that went to court will u have said this.

Are they not the same APC that told him to go to court? If he chicken out now they same people that u are supporting will make mockery of him.

He has the right to finish what he started it is only cowards that quit because of pressure

Next time u want to give advice. U can direct that to INEC because if INEC had lived up to expectations of the electorates all these could have not happen.

INEC should get prepared next time there could be another Peter Obi.

They can not be taking millions of people for granted
Re: Ogah to Obi, others: Support Tinubu & Put Nigeria first, You may win next time by AskNgige2: 4:09pm On Jun 20, 2023
I made a call immediately I heard this..

This is fake news..

Onwe of this NL is senseless
Re: Ogah to Obi, others: Support Tinubu & Put Nigeria first, You may win next time by casualobserver: 4:11pm On Jun 20, 2023
Igwe9:

Who are the neutral and what has the man even done to warrant thia your rant? The write up did not even mention his name but you are here taking insecticide for nothing.

From your moniker, you are not a neutral. One thing I have learnt when dealing with many of you from the SE, is that your thought process often come from a place of tribe, ego and emotion, not logic, common sense or critical thinking. Therefore it is a waste of time engaging you any further. I have said what I needed to say. All the things we told you and you refused to hear have come to pass and I am also telling you now that Obi missed his chance to be president ( he should have stayed in PDP and he will be Vp today and president in 4 or 8 years). As it stands, he is damaging his brand everyday. I repeat he will not get 4m votes in any election in future. Check my post history, my predictions are always right. I have been spot on in my analysis of the elections and how they would pan out from day 1. It’s not that I am smarter than anyone or have any particular insight, it’s just I can take facts and data and analyze them without emotion and make an informed prediction or probability based on the facts. For instance I have been saying it for years that elections are simple arithmetic not emotion, rallies or noise. If you have more than your opponent, you win if you don’t you lose….it’s as simple as that. If you don’t have appeal in areas with huge populations, you are unlikely to win no matter how strong you are in your base. Nobody in the history of Nigeria has played ethnic or religious politics and and won an election or been able to form a government after getting the majority vote. Even Balewa and Shagari had to form coalition governments with the opposition parties. It is hard enough to defeat the incumbent party, an opposition that splits up has almost ZERO chance no matter how bad the incumbent party is…again it is simple mathematics. We have been used to 2 party politics since 1999, In a three horse race the dynamics are even different, you can become president without winning any state (I made a post about this at the time). All you need to do is get enough votes in many states, especially if you are running against local champions (people who will sweep a state or region but get nothing in other states or regions) also known as ethnic or religious candidates or losing at the roundabout what you gained on the straight road. A man who is picking up enough votes in most of the states will win also known as the man with the most spread will always win in a 3 horse race..and so it turned out to be. Neither Atiku or Obi came close to Tinubu’s 25% spread. And that is why he won and they lost.

1 Like

Re: Ogah to Obi, others: Support Tinubu & Put Nigeria first, You may win next time by limeta(f): 4:12pm On Jun 20, 2023
chuksanambra:

You are are a cult of dumb losers.

Once Obi loses comprehensive at the Tribunal, sensible Obidients will decamp. The few remaining fools left can go back to their Biafra or death nonsense.

Till then sleepless nights await you
Re: Ogah to Obi, others: Support Tinubu & Put Nigeria first, You may win next time by hobat4cash(m): 4:13pm On Jun 20, 2023
Delightsome2023:
who is this slowpoke minority ranting and commenting without brain
Must u people always spew trash and erase all doubts of not having been brought up well?
Why must ur responses be full of insults and bigotry? Nobody has monopoly of madness, let's all be guided. ✌️
Re: Ogah to Obi, others: Support Tinubu & Put Nigeria first, You may win next time by ezekins: 4:16pm On Jun 20, 2023
How did tinubu win the election? It's unfortunate that anyone can be imposed on Nigerians
Re: Ogah to Obi, others: Support Tinubu & Put Nigeria first, You may win next time by 4evayours: 4:19pm On Jun 20, 2023
This one trying to bite finger that fed him
Re: Ogah to Obi, others: Support Tinubu & Put Nigeria first, You may win next time by Nasman387(m): 4:28pm On Jun 20, 2023
Re: Ogah to Obi, others: Support Tinubu & Put Nigeria first, You may win next time by richie240: 4:30pm On Jun 20, 2023
Pls, don't give obi/Obidients false hope.

He won't win next time as he doesn't have what it takes to lead a country.

Let him continue on his religious and ethnic division venture.
cool
Re: Ogah to Obi, others: Support Tinubu & Put Nigeria first, You may win next time by Sirchigo4: 4:34pm On Jun 20, 2023
Just imagine, Nigeria is more important than anybody.

That's the reason y all these killings are going on and dey don't care. Human life dey important than any country. Fools at the helm of governance

Am pained
Re: Ogah to Obi, others: Support Tinubu & Put Nigeria first, You may win next time by Donkonyon: 4:38pm On Jun 20, 2023
Amobi ogah has been making careless and contradictory statement since he got To Abuja, he should be careful so that he don't put himself in trouble through flippant statements. If he is so carried away with what he is seeing in Abuja or in this three weeks government, he could as well resign his membership of the house and decamp to Apc., instead of making statements that are detrimental to the interest of his party. He should know that he got to the house through a party and he should respect that party and keep quiet, or resign from the house and decamp to Apc and be their spokesperson.
Re: Ogah to Obi, others: Support Tinubu & Put Nigeria first, You may win next time by Ournolly: 4:41pm On Jun 20, 2023
Aquila99:

Nobody is taking him away, if he performs, he stays. In my zone. We don't vote party. We reward performance.
'
You are no longer from Imo, na Abia today.
Tomorrow will be Anambra, next will be Ebonyi.

No one expects truth from APC miscreants anyway.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Election Of Senator Eyinnaya Abaribe Nullified In Abia State / How Nigeria Made Gambian Supreme Court Give Unfavourable Judgement To Jammeh / I Declared Ifeanyi Ubah Winner To Save My Life – Returning Officer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.