Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,848 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:13 AM

Naira Appreciates To N756.61/$ On Investors & Exporters' FX Window - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Naira Appreciates To N756.61/$ On Investors & Exporters' FX Window (33482 Views)

Naira Appreciates To ₦‎1,280/$ At Parallel Market / Naira Drops Slightly To ₦763.17/$ On Investors & Exporters' FX Window / Forex Transactions On Investors & Exporters Window Hit $7.62bn (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Naira Appreciates To N756.61/$ On Investors & Exporters' FX Window by Fafesot: 7:16pm On Jun 20, 2023
MilesLamar:
We don't care, return our mandate : angry
To Atiku?
Because Atiku got second.

If there's even going to be a re-run election, it's between the first and Second.
Let Atiku fight well in court, maybe he can get his mandate.
Re: Naira Appreciates To N756.61/$ On Investors & Exporters' FX Window by kaludestiny10(m): 7:17pm On Jun 20, 2023
Of what use is the fluctuation to the ordinary man.

2 Likes

Re: Naira Appreciates To N756.61/$ On Investors & Exporters' FX Window by Lemos14: 7:17pm On Jun 20, 2023
jackcanfield:
cool Abeg once it gets to #1000 to $1 help us redesign the currency and remove one zero .

Free Float for a country not producing , always depending on import like afishe ...

It's the terminology used that is off putting to be honest. If dollar should reach 1000 they will still call it appreciation what kind of gaslighting is this?

5 Likes

Re: Naira Appreciates To N756.61/$ On Investors & Exporters' FX Window by iCauseTrouble: 7:18pm On Jun 20, 2023
I am not as poor as your dad
article1:
Have you ever seen dollar with your eyes let alone trade it with naira? You had better face your Okrika business jeje

7 Likes

Re: Naira Appreciates To N756.61/$ On Investors & Exporters' FX Window by abbey621(m): 7:19pm On Jun 20, 2023
This is normal, the exchange rate is still in a state of fluctuation until it finds balance. When all things fall into place and people no longer see the value of black market, J.P, Morgan predicts Naira should settle at or below 600 Naira per dollar, not good but certainly better than Buhari Shege Naira pro max grin

1 Like

Re: Naira Appreciates To N756.61/$ On Investors & Exporters' FX Window by victorazy(m): 7:20pm On Jun 20, 2023
MilesLamar:

grin I tell you.

We don't care.... Obi will do better.

2 Likes

Re: Naira Appreciates To N756.61/$ On Investors & Exporters' FX Window by hedonido: 7:20pm On Jun 20, 2023
Seems this freak they call Seun or whatever has collected blood money from you know who, to launder their useless image. Naira appreciates to what means what?

No problem.

4 Likes

Re: Naira Appreciates To N756.61/$ On Investors & Exporters' FX Window by oladipuposadeeq(m): 7:21pm On Jun 20, 2023
iCauseTrouble:
Una sha dey overhype this Tinubu with different fake news. Naira that I sold N765 per dollar few hours ago. grin
I don tire, if you still go for black market the price na die ooooooo
Re: Naira Appreciates To N756.61/$ On Investors & Exporters' FX Window by Yampotatocarrot(m): 7:21pm On Jun 20, 2023
Nna eh, this Nigeria... Can we stop using the term "appreciate", maybe look for another word to start using ... Anytime I see naira appreciate, I dey always rush to check am out

4 Likes

Re: Naira Appreciates To N756.61/$ On Investors & Exporters' FX Window by Nobody: 7:21pm On Jun 20, 2023
Lemos14:

It's the terminology used that is off putting to be honest. If dollar should reach 1000 they will still call it appreciation what kind of gaslighting is this?
Let them be sweeten their belle like they are doing anything until they plummet the economy . I don't kukuma know who is the economic adviser that person needs a knock on the head.

2 Likes

Re: Naira Appreciates To N756.61/$ On Investors & Exporters' FX Window by NothingDoMe: 7:22pm On Jun 20, 2023
Don't attack the OP. He just dey run advert 😄🤣

4 Likes

Re: Naira Appreciates To N756.61/$ On Investors & Exporters' FX Window by oladipuposadeeq(m): 7:22pm On Jun 20, 2023
MilesLamar:
you and this your mandate sha 😂
Re: Naira Appreciates To N756.61/$ On Investors & Exporters' FX Window by chuksanambra: 7:25pm On Jun 20, 2023
MilesLamar:

You must be high on cheap igboaux

Wrong.
Na Mkpummiri

1 Like

Re: Naira Appreciates To N756.61/$ On Investors & Exporters' FX Window by Raysleek: 7:34pm On Jun 20, 2023
Essenza01:
Is this appreciation or depreciation?

You floated Naira at 640 six days ago... it went to 770 today, returned to 750 a few hours ago.. so we are supposed to roll out the drums of celebration?

Some people no get sense na

1 Like

Re: Naira Appreciates To N756.61/$ On Investors & Exporters' FX Window by chatinent: 7:35pm On Jun 20, 2023
Seun:
You can call customer support and show them the link

There are no functional regulatory bodies monitoring them closely so they do as they like. They wouldn't even respond to mails or in-app tickets.

1 Like

Re: Naira Appreciates To N756.61/$ On Investors & Exporters' FX Window by Chetas81(m): 7:36pm On Jun 20, 2023
Nigerian citizen and dollars who does you like this you the Nigerian citizen 😜 do you really prefer to be slave to the west forever, earlier 70s the dollars was behind the naira, because those bastard's of this day are not yet grow 😜now they killed naira for dollar 😜 meanwhile only slave live behind another country currency

2 Likes

Re: Naira Appreciates To N756.61/$ On Investors & Exporters' FX Window by GENES11S: 7:36pm On Jun 20, 2023
Not funny.

From 460 (Buhari) to 690 (Tinubu).

I hope Mr president knows what he is doing? This free flow stuff will not benefits us since our imports outweigh our exports.

We are consumers in this country, we are nothing like China in terms of trade.
Re: Naira Appreciates To N756.61/$ On Investors & Exporters' FX Window by Accessed: 7:37pm On Jun 20, 2023
fk001:
This government will win the masses through PR. cheesy cheesy

There's so far PR can take the masses. Let the praise singers continue to pretend that all is well. The purchasing power of Nigerians is by far at its lowest rung. Most of these policies are ill-timed. Little or no palliatives to cushion the effects on the masses.

I really hope to be proven wrong, but Unifying the FX rate now is more calamitous than beneficial. It's like doing the right thing at the wrong time. You can't subject the naira to free market forces without ensuring we have a fair dollar supply over demand. Worst case scenerio, wait till the refineries take off, so that our dollar demand will reduce. So long as the demand for dollar continues to exceed the supply...we are on a jolly long ride.

Truth is most of us know it...but we are not ready to "hit him below the belt" because he's our own.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Naira Appreciates To N756.61/$ On Investors & Exporters' FX Window by aklid(m): 7:38pm On Jun 20, 2023
Which appreciation? 😂🤲🏾abeg oooo
Naira was 460-461 before they came in…what are u saying

4 Likes

Re: Naira Appreciates To N756.61/$ On Investors & Exporters' FX Window by maxiart2(m): 7:38pm On Jun 20, 2023
I thought it was #680/$1 before How e take go reach #770? Now you are telling me naira appreciates to #756/$1.
Wahala dey o.

3 Likes

Re: Naira Appreciates To N756.61/$ On Investors & Exporters' FX Window by nedekid: 7:38pm On Jun 20, 2023
ZUKKYY:
Im asking how much was exchange rate of dollars before the new government came in
grin
Re: Naira Appreciates To N756.61/$ On Investors & Exporters' FX Window by nedekid: 7:39pm On Jun 20, 2023
maxiart2:
I thought it was #680/$1 before? How e take go reach #770? Now you are telling me naira appreciates to #756/$1.
Wahala dey o.
Cruise tins grin

1 Like

Re: Naira Appreciates To N756.61/$ On Investors & Exporters' FX Window by nedekid: 7:40pm On Jun 20, 2023
Accessed:

There's so far PR can take the masses. Let the praise singers continue to pretend that all is well. The purchasing power of Nigerians is by far at its lowest rung. Most of these policies are ill-timed. Little or no palliatives to cushion the effects on the masses.

I really hope to be proven wrong, but Unifying the FX rate now is more calamitous than beneficial. It's like doing the right thing at the wrong time. You can't subject the naira to free market forces without ensuring we have a fair dollar supply over demand. Worst case scenerio, wait till the refineries take off, so that our dollar demand will reduce. So long as the demand for dollar continues to exceed the supply...we are on a jolly long ride.

Truth is most of us know it...but we are not ready to "hit him below the belt" because he's our own.
My thoughts too.

1 Like

Re: Naira Appreciates To N756.61/$ On Investors & Exporters' FX Window by Babysho(m): 7:44pm On Jun 20, 2023
LordAdam16:
Seun, the naked, continuous attempt to run interference for Tinubu's administration is nauseating.

Can you at least pretend to be fair or balanced?

There are topics referencing yesterday's drop from ~660 to ~770. You and your mods refused to move them to the FP.

Yet, three hours after the I&E window closed today, you're personally pushing a deliberately flawed narrative to whitewash a troubling development.

Tinubu met the rate at 460. The rate is currently 756. In only 3 weeks. Some would argue that is an early indictment of the so-called
Tinubunomics. But hell will freeze over before you draw attention to anything that remotely suggests that.

You are part of the nation's intelligentsia. Act like it. You're not some no-name blogger whose sole priority is to push political talking points for breadcrumbs.

-Lord

I dropped my phone and applauded, sir.

I read in Chinua Achebe’s ‘There Was A Country’ that the Yoruba intellectuals who should have immediately opposed the tribalism of blaming Igbo people for the coup and steady dilapidation of the system prior to the Biafran war, were actually the ones fanning the flame, probably for selfish benefits. Even the Yoruba intellectuals in media like him! As a Yoruba, I was baffled.

We must be careful how we use the word intelligentsia. True intelligentsias would look at their history books and see the synonyms in their character to past traitors. How can one be part of the intelligentsia in Nigeria and still be mixed up in tribalism nonsense? What intelligentsia is easily convinced to push false narratives for such shallow benefits?

4 Likes

Re: Naira Appreciates To N756.61/$ On Investors & Exporters' FX Window by nedekid: 7:44pm On Jun 20, 2023
Coronavirus1:

No more black market Aboki is out of business go to the bank
Bank go give you?
You still have to fill that cbn website to apply for pta, bta, school fees or medical etc. Worse still, they now demand for 3 years tax clearance certificate. If you don't have that, you will spend atleast 200k processing one.

2 Likes

Re: Naira Appreciates To N756.61/$ On Investors & Exporters' FX Window by osuolale95(m): 7:45pm On Jun 20, 2023
Thank you oga seun for the update
Re: Naira Appreciates To N756.61/$ On Investors & Exporters' FX Window by jaxxy(m): 7:47pm On Jun 20, 2023
Some people think exchange rate will automatically improve based on propaganda.

it doesn't work that way bro.

3 Likes

Re: Naira Appreciates To N756.61/$ On Investors & Exporters' FX Window by ojtech8291: 7:47pm On Jun 20, 2023
Float floatation Knenam...😂😂😂😂
Re: Naira Appreciates To N756.61/$ On Investors & Exporters' FX Window by stampo: 7:54pm On Jun 20, 2023
[quote author=Runaway post=123927220]It should be 120/1dollar before I go appreciate am....[/q

What is wrong with you ?
So you will just accept 120/Dollar like that ?

It should fall to #56/Dollar..

Then we can say he has done well ..

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Naira To Trade At 386/$ As CBN Resumes Forex Sale To BDCs / Pls Help My Money Was Transferred / How Buhari Can Crash The Dollar/naira Disparity- Ifeanyi Ubah

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.