Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,817 members, 7,813,697 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:34 PM

Tinubu Returns NEMA, NAHCON To VP's Office - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Returns NEMA, NAHCON To VP's Office (47078 Views)

VP’s Office Pays ₦10M Hotel Bills Of Tinubu’s Daughter’s Guests - FIJ / Pictures As Tinubu Returns To Nigeria After Undergoing Knee Surgery In London / Constitution Did Not Provide Specific Role For Vp’s Office – ACF (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Returns NEMA, NAHCON To VP's Office by Exceed15: 7:36pm On Jun 20, 2023
How is this solving the present hardship Nigerians are going through?

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Returns NEMA, NAHCON To VP's Office by abobote: 7:36pm On Jun 20, 2023
Buhari was not just the worse president, but the most wicked president
He dealt with Osibanjo

5 Likes

Re: Tinubu Returns NEMA, NAHCON To VP's Office by Starz825(m): 7:36pm On Jun 20, 2023
I believe this old man is obsessed with doing the right thing...putting things in the right direction....the exact way they ought to be....

and for people thinking things will suddenly start improving economically.... you all lie....

when goodluck was president...we were crying for change cos things were messed up economically....

we wanted something new .....a change...

only for buhari to take us 10 steps backward....

and then you all expect tinubu or obi or atiku to change things so suddenly?....I repeat- you all lie....cos a country's economy isn't a football match.

infact, the first ever impression of change (strategic positioning of your capable hands/team) we all need is what tinubu has dished out to you all in less than a month in office .....while we hope for a positive economic turnaround in the long run.

I'm so sure ...peter and atiku will be gladly impressed with this current development of things ....

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Returns NEMA, NAHCON To VP's Office by chuksanambra: 7:36pm On Jun 20, 2023
Ofunaofu:

Go where, to France or UK

To Agulu.

Foolish question

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Returns NEMA, NAHCON To VP's Office by Pathfinder2090: 7:36pm On Jun 20, 2023
Yoruba President 😁

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Returns NEMA, NAHCON To VP's Office by jumper524(m): 7:37pm On Jun 20, 2023
savcy:
Commendable. For the first time since Y'ardua, I can actually hope for a better tomorrow. Buhari made us wake to bad news every single fortnight.
bros, the way I dey fear nairaland front page under Buhari no b hia, the place was terrible with bad news.
Things have improved well including Insecurity.

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu Returns NEMA, NAHCON To VP's Office by Eullux: 7:37pm On Jun 20, 2023
I am an ardent supporter of Jagaban, i nor get shame when it comes to my support for Asiwaju.

But you see this news, it's inconsequential... I believe Batist should only commend updates with meaningful consequence, not this one.

I believe Jagaban will deliver overall.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Returns NEMA, NAHCON To VP's Office by chuksanambra: 7:38pm On Jun 20, 2023
Debater:
Do well to take your drugs this evening
As foolish as thou art, you forgot that the audio was later checked, even by the government and prominent mass media organisations, to be edited and doctored.

Kenneth Okonkwo who is Peter Obi's media representative confirmed that the audio was correct.

Stop telling foolish lies and face the truth.

5 Likes

Re: Tinubu Returns NEMA, NAHCON To VP's Office by WorldRichest: 7:38pm On Jun 20, 2023
Ofunaofu:

From France to UK,, while his enemies go from hospital to their graves

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Returns NEMA, NAHCON To VP's Office by hisexcellency34: 7:38pm On Jun 20, 2023
I have forgotten a president called Buhari existed

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Returns NEMA, NAHCON To VP's Office by jumper524(m): 7:39pm On Jun 20, 2023
denzel231:
All this media and paper news and nothing dey change for real life ..abeggie
na bad news dey sweet you Abi.
Bros e go choke you.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Returns NEMA, NAHCON To VP's Office by adecz: 7:39pm On Jun 20, 2023
All these amounts to nothing of the
GMD of NNPC, Mele Kyari isn't sacked
and arrested immediately❗️❗️😕😕😕

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Returns NEMA, NAHCON To VP's Office by IamANigerianMan: 7:40pm On Jun 20, 2023
Odumegwu444:
Good 👍
What the president should do next:
Haji commission should be scrapped , religion is a personal thing , government should not waste money on nonsense.
Re: Tinubu Returns NEMA, NAHCON To VP's Office by Blackblunt: 7:41pm On Jun 20, 2023
Babai no support you cos i deh fear age don happen to you but e be like say you wan mek i swallow my words now, baba twuale, you dey tey for this short time, we dey go far

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Returns NEMA, NAHCON To VP's Office by Bar1941(m): 7:41pm On Jun 20, 2023
Ofunaofu:

To Agulu to help Obi's people fix the erosion problems.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Returns NEMA, NAHCON To VP's Office by Hezmatosky: 7:42pm On Jun 20, 2023
Depriest2020:
Go Tinubu Go Tinubu. O
I've got nothing but to cheer you on.
Na suffer go kee you there kiss As transport fares triple you like am abi?
Re: Tinubu Returns NEMA, NAHCON To VP's Office by Holak: 7:42pm On Jun 20, 2023
Nothing new. Same of same. The news will be to scrap anything pilgrims board. Those who want to go for pilgrimage should do that on a personal basis. That will be news. Not setting the part for continued looting and we are clapping
Re: Tinubu Returns NEMA, NAHCON To VP's Office by EggonBoy(m): 7:42pm On Jun 20, 2023
I wonder what we stand to gain as a country sponsoring pilgrimage to other nations .
Religion is a personal business between man and his God therefore sponsorship of such persons for pilgrimage by the government is illegal.
They should be able to sponsor themselves .

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Returns NEMA, NAHCON To VP's Office by LadyExcellency: 7:42pm On Jun 20, 2023
savcy:
Commendable. For the first time since Y'ardua, I can actually hope for a better tomorrow. Buhari made us wake to bad news every single fortnight.

Yar'dua was the worst President. Nigeria was just stagnant and unproductive.

The problems of Nigeria worsen with the return of Refineries from Dangote after privatisation.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Returns NEMA, NAHCON To VP's Office by Bobbiee: 7:43pm On Jun 20, 2023
We shall see what will happen by December. It usually takes 6 months for you to know if a government has failed or succeeded

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Returns NEMA, NAHCON To VP's Office by PepeXKermit: 7:44pm On Jun 20, 2023
ronalmagic10:
The greatest administrator and human resource manager in Nigeria

By the time Tinubu is done with his 8 years of government, the likes of Obasanjo will hide their head in shame for how they failed in their time

Nigeria will be great again

Enemies of Nigeria and ipob miscreants feel free to cry

Obasanjo failed? Someone who cleared your mational debt failed?

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Returns NEMA, NAHCON To VP's Office by Weedhustler: 7:45pm On Jun 20, 2023
Maybe apc and buhari deliberately made Nigeria to suffer so that they can bring tinubu....

Thunder fire buhari

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Returns NEMA, NAHCON To VP's Office by thaoriginator: 7:46pm On Jun 20, 2023
What about the lost manhood matter?
Re: Tinubu Returns NEMA, NAHCON To VP's Office by boxypane(m): 7:47pm On Jun 20, 2023
Some unreasonable obidients will still find faults in this.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Returns NEMA, NAHCON To VP's Office by walex2(m): 7:47pm On Jun 20, 2023
WorldRichest:

Emilokan Tinubu understands governance and rule of law, unlike the idiot that just returned to his ancestral home in Niger Republic.

Give your deputy some job to do, so that he too will feel among. When he is busy, he will not have time to poke nose into Presidential duties.
Do you think Buhari was the one ruling? 98 percent of Buhari memo were written by the Chief of staff and 95 percent of it were not even read by Buhari before he appends his signature. Osibanjo problem started when he sacked Daura. The.m then Director General of DSS. So all those actions were taken by the cabals to spite him, they took everything away from him including the trader moni and direct transfer to the poor by creating the ministry of social development and humanitarian affairs just by fiat. They put the useless woman who said 500 billion were released every month to take care of the poor

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Returns NEMA, NAHCON To VP's Office by Taogbera: 7:47pm On Jun 20, 2023
Anywhere, Oye olorun
Re: Tinubu Returns NEMA, NAHCON To VP's Office by INTEGRITYA1(m): 7:47pm On Jun 20, 2023
Okay
Re: Tinubu Returns NEMA, NAHCON To VP's Office by 9jaRealist: 7:48pm On Jun 20, 2023
>
So we will still have a “hajj commission” (or its Christian equivalent)?!
In these days of liberalization one would think government would hands-off non-essential bodies such as Hajj and pilgrimage commissions.

Anyway, hopefully this “hajj commission” (and its Christian counterpart) will no longer continue to access forex dollars at a subsidized rate..
If you want to go to pilgrimage (even for some who cannot or do not send their kids to school), my tax naira shouldn’t be subsidizing you.
>
Re: Tinubu Returns NEMA, NAHCON To VP's Office by Tareq1105: 7:50pm On Jun 20, 2023
Buhari deliberately gave NEMA to Sadia to mismanage.
Re: Tinubu Returns NEMA, NAHCON To VP's Office by 9jaRealist: 7:53pm On Jun 20, 2023
LadyExcellency:
Yar'dua was the worst President. Nigeria was just stagnant and unproductive.

The problems of Nigeria worsen with the return of Refineries from Dangote after privatisation.

Kpom! He deserved the original “Baba Go Slow” appellation….
Personally, I called him “Baba Do Nada” as, apart from the Amnesty program, he did FVCK-ALL!
>
Re: Tinubu Returns NEMA, NAHCON To VP's Office by denzel231: 7:54pm On Jun 20, 2023
jumper524:
na bad news dey sweet you Abi.
Bros e go choke you.
I don't relate with bigots... Bye

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

APC Group Protests Against Abba Kyari, Buhari’s Chief Of Staff In Abuja (photos) / Drama As Akeredolu’s Daughter Orders Journalists To Leave Father’s Residence / Bandits Broke Into Five Flats At NDA (pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.