Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,419 members, 7,815,945 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:44 PM

Tinubu Returns NEMA, NAHCON To VP's Office - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Returns NEMA, NAHCON To VP's Office (47085 Views)

VP’s Office Pays ₦10M Hotel Bills Of Tinubu’s Daughter’s Guests - FIJ / Pictures As Tinubu Returns To Nigeria After Undergoing Knee Surgery In London / Constitution Did Not Provide Specific Role For Vp’s Office – ACF (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Returns NEMA, NAHCON To VP's Office by Safyqueen: 9:16pm On Jun 20, 2023
Odumegwu444:
Good 👍
The next civil service reform would not be a child play.
The Yorubas are the best in Administrations and fair play.
I believe PBAT will restore the dead glory of Nigeria.
If competency is the sole criterion for political appointment, the Yorubas will surely get 98%.
Everyday we wake up with good news and renewed hope of a brighter tomorrow.
Well done PBAT 👏 ✔️ 👍 👌 😀 🙌 👏 ✔️ 👍 👌 😀 🙌 👏 ✔️

Yoruba and administration kill you there.
What do you mean by competency? Just because Buhari was bleeped up by the same Yoruba people. Is late Yar'adua not from same katsina state like Buhari? Is Yar'adua not the best president till now administratively?
Is late Sardauna not a northerner?

Stupid people that always claim sophistication but very dangerous. People cannot move about now like before just because the Yoruba government has thrown the entire citizens to the mercy of the oil mafians.

How much was subsidy before and how do they arrived at this current price?

Stay there and be ranting anyhow that you people are more sophisticated than any zone. You people has taken the country to the mercy of US, UK, IMF, G7 countries, world bank etc, let's see how these neo-colonialists will dealt with Nigeria under Tinubu.
Equity demands that presidents should respect federal character the way Buhari does.
Despite the media gang up against Buhari on appointments calling him nepotic, he maintain his appointments per six zones of the country.
This is what give rise to one Yoruba, three northerners, one South south and one South East because the north is made up of three zones.

This petrol issue is a time bomb and is enough to distabilize Tinubu government with time if not checked.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Returns NEMA, NAHCON To VP's Office by adekolaelect(m): 9:17pm On Jun 20, 2023
Debater:
You will start seeing the "On your mandate I stand" set of people oo.
Please stop standing on Mr Cassava's mandate, the load is too much for him
Poor guy already dey battle drug effects
who asked you what you are saying when you know your sense was left out of sentiment?
Re: Tinubu Returns NEMA, NAHCON To VP's Office by feedthenation(m): 9:20pm On Jun 20, 2023
---the past 8 years undef PMB Nigeria was rudderless---PBAT is setting a different standard and yardstick for governance---
Re: Tinubu Returns NEMA, NAHCON To VP's Office by Pityoobi: 9:28pm On Jun 20, 2023
Odumegwu444:
Good 👍
If competency is the sole criterion for political appointment, the Yorubas will surely get 98%.
While some clowns are praying for Nigeria to fail so that their OBI will be able to become president… they don’t want to see Nigeria 🇳🇬 prosper.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Returns NEMA, NAHCON To VP's Office by highchief1: 9:35pm On Jun 20, 2023
denzel231:
All this media and paper news and nothing dey change for real life ..abeggie
if u wan build house u go first draw am for paper.don’t be unreasonable
Re: Tinubu Returns NEMA, NAHCON To VP's Office by System202: 9:44pm On Jun 20, 2023
Safyqueen:

Yoruba and administration kill you there.
What do you mean by competency? Just because Buhari was bleeped up by the same Yoruba people. Is late Yar'adua not from same katsina state like Buhari? Is Yar'adua not the best president till now administratively?
Is late Sardauna not a northerner?

Stupid people that always claim sophistication but very dangerous. People cannot move about now like before just because the Yoruba government has thrown the entire citizens to the mercy of the oil mafians.

How much was subsidy before and how do they arrived at this current price?

Stay there and be ranting anyhow that you people are more sophisticated than any zone. You people has taken the country to the mercy of US, UK, IMF, G7 countries, world bank etc, let's see how these neo-colonialists will dealt with Nigeria under Tinubu.
Equity demands that presidents should respect federal character the way Buhari does.
Despite the media gang up against Buhari on appointments calling him nepotic, he maintain his appointments per six zones of the country.
This is what give rise to one Yoruba, three northerners, one South south and one South East because the north is made up of three zones.

This petrol issue is a time bomb and is enough to distabilize Tinubu government with time if not checked.

we are quietly watching his moves, it's too early to be hyping him and discreating Buhari and orthers just bcs a Yoruba man is at the helm of affairs, in 6 months time everything will be clear, we will know wether he is a failure or he will succeed
Re: Tinubu Returns NEMA, NAHCON To VP's Office by ejieddy: 9:46pm On Jun 20, 2023
I'm sure Buhari removed it so that PYO won't have much to do. Buhari is a nightmare and a mad man. I won't attend his burial nor mourn him when he eventually goes. I hope he sees how a president is working harmoniously with his vice. Giving him power and a lot of functions, not afraid of being overshadowed. I didn't vote BAT, not Because I didn't like him, but because of the Muslim Muslim ticket and his health but I knew he had and has what it takes. Now, I'm rooting for him. And I hope he keeps this up. I hope and pray he succeeds.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Returns NEMA, NAHCON To VP's Office by EleventhWeirdo: 10:10pm On Jun 20, 2023
mytime24:
Cityboy is just doing his notice me thing,bcus of d pending court case,he just want to look good in d eyes of his followers, bt let's wait till after final jugement and he won,u'll see d real thi3fnubu

Did they forbid you from having sense?

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Returns NEMA, NAHCON To VP's Office by J3susFr3ak: 10:11pm On Jun 20, 2023
System202:

we are quietly watching his moves, it's too early to be hyping him and discreating Buhari and orthers just bcs a Yoruba man is at the helm of affairs, in 6 months time everything will be clear, we will know wether he is a failure or he will succeed

Are you indeed saying or implying that the same Buhari and his horde of impish followers will try to repeat the mantra and threat to Jonathan too: "make the nation ungovernable" by increasing the rates of terrorism?

Oh well...I won't be surprised. Such is already happening in some parts.

What separates the shady and dubious Nigerian "war on terror" from those in the civilized world is the fact that in the civilized world, when an impending attack is gathered by Intelligence or when an actual terrorist attack happens--the security agencies are measured in real time by their: 1. Response time to the place of attack 2. How many innocent lives were saved during those attacks 3. A sustained well publicized and TV broadcasted "Man-hunt" for all the attackers no matter where they have run to by the security agencies until ALL the attackers are either arrested or killed.

In Nigeria, Buhari made sure every attacker escaped to do so another day. The real way to measure Tinubu's performance on security is clearly on this: Will the attackers and their sponsors get spared a persistent "man-hunt" even if they run back to Niger Republic like Buhari himself?
Re: Tinubu Returns NEMA, NAHCON To VP's Office by Billmos: 10:12pm On Jun 20, 2023
There is no politician dead or alive can best tinubu in governance we are talking about ist class train chicago university accountant not from any niaja university so what he is doing is never eyes service, it is in him.he does it when he was in Mobil,as gov n now a president so keep your bad belle for house good tins will be niaja name henceforth but since u pray for bad tins while others enjoy good tins bad tins shall locate u as u wishes.

=mytime24 post=123928031]Cityboy is just doing his notice me thing,bcus of d pending court case,he just want to look good in d eyes of his followers, bt let's wait till after final jugement and he won,u'll see d real thi3fnubu[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Returns NEMA, NAHCON To VP's Office by OBTOREPA(m): 10:13pm On Jun 20, 2023
[quote author=Nemere2020 post=123927357][/quote]
Media stunts
Re: Tinubu Returns NEMA, NAHCON To VP's Office by CJStarz: 10:17pm On Jun 20, 2023
Inasmuch as I pray that Peter Obi wins at the courts and have his mandate restored, but truth be told,Tinubu is off on a good start, aside all APC mago mago during the election. God's Will be done in Nigeria.
Re: Tinubu Returns NEMA, NAHCON To VP's Office by Occurstaem(m): 10:20pm On Jun 20, 2023
Debater:
Do well to take your drugs this evening
As foolish as thou art, you forgot that the audio was later checked, even by the government and prominent mass media organisations, to be edited and doctored.

But Obi has not sued the news outlet that leaked the "yes daddy" audio.
Re: Tinubu Returns NEMA, NAHCON To VP's Office by Mccullum: 10:26pm On Jun 20, 2023
Tinubu is a real democrat, he'll do things in accordance to constitution and act that determines function and operation of each agencies.
Re: Tinubu Returns NEMA, NAHCON To VP's Office by Agbegbaorogboye: 10:51pm On Jun 20, 2023
ronalmagic10:
The greatest administrator and human resource manager in Nigeria

By the time Tinubu is done with his 8 years of government, the likes of Obasanjo will hide their head in shame for how they failed in their time

Nigeria will be great again

Enemies of Nigeria and ipob miscreants feel free to cry
Funny enough, Tinubu is doing and thing OBJ did in office in terms of policy. So, you're not making any sense outside of being a sycophant
Re: Tinubu Returns NEMA, NAHCON To VP's Office by Bimpe29: 11:05pm On Jun 20, 2023
Renewed Hope in progress and it will be better for us.
Re: Tinubu Returns NEMA, NAHCON To VP's Office by Asswipemod: 1:39am On Jun 21, 2023
ronalmagic10:

By the time Tinubu is done with his 8 years of government, the likes of Obasanjo will hide their head in shame for how they failed in their time

Ok.😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😫😫😫😫😫🤧🤧
Re: Tinubu Returns NEMA, NAHCON To VP's Office by Asswipemod: 1:58am On Jun 21, 2023
denzel231:
baba leave all those things .he did it cos na weakling osibanjo be . We need real life changes no be all this sign paper today, dollar is this and that.. baba abeg leave story

Osinbajo was a weakling? For your mouth? Wonders shall never end.l
Re: Tinubu Returns NEMA, NAHCON To VP's Office by tunde1200(m): 3:06am On Jun 21, 2023
Well said bro.
While some useless haters from the region of hate saying initial gragra.

Odumegwu444:
Good 👍
Re: Tinubu Returns NEMA, NAHCON To VP's Office by Nobody: 3:17am On Jun 21, 2023
walex2:
Do you think Buhari was the one ruling? 98 percent of Buhari memo were written by the Chief of staff and 95 percent of it were not even read by Buhari before he appends his signature. Osibanjo problem started when he sacked Daura. The.m then Director General of DSS. So all those actions were taken by the cabals to spite him, they took everything away from him including the trader moni and direct transfer to the poor by creating the ministry of social development and humanitarian affairs just by fiat. They put the useless woman who said 500 billion were released every month to take care of the poor

You are 100% correct. The CoS wrote the memo based on what cabal wanted him to write.
Re: Tinubu Returns NEMA, NAHCON To VP's Office by alezzy13: 4:30am On Jun 21, 2023
Hmm. So the bigger question is, all these while, what was Osinbajo working with??
Re: Tinubu Returns NEMA, NAHCON To VP's Office by younig59: 5:25am On Jun 21, 2023
mytime24:
Cityboy is just doing his notice me thing,bcus of d pending court case,he just want to look good in d eyes of his followers, bt let's wait till after final jugement and he won,u'll see d real thi3fnubu
this kind of comments make us know who and who are social media generation, those that just reach the age of voting in an election, if not you will not talk about Tinubu that many of us know since 80s, 90s. Dnt worry very soon u too should able to relate. Come to think of it do you think the man is a coward like the people u are supporting? Nothing dey shake him and u should also know God want him to be there if not he would av lost the election..my dear rest oo.
Re: Tinubu Returns NEMA, NAHCON To VP's Office by Lucasinho(m): 6:06am On Jun 21, 2023
SaintLucia:
Jagaban came well prepared not like the YES DADDY candidate that is still looking for his manhood grin

Ass licker
Re: Tinubu Returns NEMA, NAHCON To VP's Office by Melonsmasher: 6:08am On Jun 21, 2023
highchief1:
if u wan build house u go first draw am for paper.don’t be unreasonable
You are the one very unreasonable here, where is your brain ?
Re: Tinubu Returns NEMA, NAHCON To VP's Office by phemray(m): 7:00am On Jun 21, 2023
mytime24:

Exactly, but the real tinubu will do x3 of what is doing now. Check 1999-2007 in Lagos, he does things positively, everyday actions
Re: Tinubu Returns NEMA, NAHCON To VP's Office by okoroemeka(m): 7:21am On Jun 21, 2023
Odumegwu444:
Good 👍
I pity the northerners in this coming civil service reform,only merit and competence will be part of it, mediocrity will no longer tolerated
Re: Tinubu Returns NEMA, NAHCON To VP's Office by highchief1: 7:22am On Jun 21, 2023
Melonsmasher:

You are the one very unreasonable here, where is your brain ?
the last OBIDIENT standing is that u?did insults land u guys in aso rock?are u not aware u are the only one not hailing tinubu so far.Are u bigger than the LP reps member saying we should allow tinubu to be?Who born u?ur papa or ur mama?
Re: Tinubu Returns NEMA, NAHCON To VP's Office by IgbosNIGHTMARE: 8:11am On Jun 21, 2023
Odumegwu444:
Good 👍
You're right.
OBASANJO WAS JUST A BASTARD

INDEED, THE RUMOUR THAT HIS FATHER IS IGBO IS ABSOLUTELY TRUE.
Re: Tinubu Returns NEMA, NAHCON To VP's Office by Hawkler: 8:40am On Jun 21, 2023
Ofunaofu:

Go where to France or UK
To the incomplete building, you are struggling with.
Re: Tinubu Returns NEMA, NAHCON To VP's Office by Hawkler: 8:41am On Jun 21, 2023
ronalmagic10:

IPod miscreants are supporting Tinubu silently now who no like better things.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Drama As Akeredolu’s Daughter Orders Journalists To Leave Father’s Residence / APC Group Protests Against Abba Kyari, Buhari’s Chief Of Staff In Abuja (photos) / EFCC Arrests Saraki Again Over Theft & Money Laundering Allegations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.