Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,697 members, 7,831,172 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:50 PM

Tinubu Returns NEMA, NAHCON To VP's Office - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Returns NEMA, NAHCON To VP's Office (47106 Views)

VP’s Office Pays ₦10M Hotel Bills Of Tinubu’s Daughter’s Guests - FIJ / Pictures As Tinubu Returns To Nigeria After Undergoing Knee Surgery In London / Constitution Did Not Provide Specific Role For Vp’s Office – ACF (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Returns NEMA, NAHCON To VP's Office by ROYALMAXCLEANER: 7:54pm On Jun 20, 2023
SaintLucia:
Jagaban came well prepared not like the YES DADDY candidate that is still looking for his manhood grin

They sized not to move on....

1 Share

Re: Tinubu Returns NEMA, NAHCON To VP's Office by computer0810(m): 7:56pm On Jun 20, 2023
denzel231:
All this media and paper news and nothing dey change for real life ..abeggie

Hide ur face if u don't have anything to say........Buhari presided over everything just to make the vice less powerful due to influence from greedy cabal but that's not d case here......we r seeing reforms that will usher in change

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Returns NEMA, NAHCON To VP's Office by Nobody: 7:57pm On Jun 20, 2023
savcy:
Commendable. For the first time since Y'ardua, I can actually hope for a better tomorrow. Buhari made us wake to bad news every single fortnight.

Buhari was a disaster and will forever remain the worst ex-president Nigeria ever had.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Returns NEMA, NAHCON To VP's Office by Raskimonojendor: 8:03pm On Jun 20, 2023
ronalmagic10:
The greatest administrator and human resource manager in Nigeria

By the time Tinubu is done with his 8 years of government, the likes of Obasanjo will hide their head in shame for how they failed in their time

Nigeria will be great again

Enemies of Nigeria and ipob miscreants feel free to cry
Interestingly. In Lagos, we are used to this type of good governance. I am glad Tinubu is showing the country at large the stuff he his made off.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Returns NEMA, NAHCON To VP's Office by Confirmedzombie: 8:04pm On Jun 20, 2023
With this move, I pledge my allegiance with Tinubu.

I resign my membership as an obedient. I strongly believe on Tinubu from today.

Nigeria shall be great again

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Returns NEMA, NAHCON To VP's Office by Debater(m): 8:05pm On Jun 20, 2023
You're quite disordered, sorry to say
Child
When the government was confirming the falsehood of the audio, you're busy listening to one man that later said he was wrong
Please go and check yourself
Tnx

chuksanambra:

Kenneth Okonkwo who is Peter Obi's media representative confirmed that the audio was correct.

Stop telling foolish lies and face the truth.
Re: Tinubu Returns NEMA, NAHCON To VP's Office by 2mch(m): 8:05pm On Jun 20, 2023
Pilgrims board should be scrapped. It is useless and a drain on resources. Why should the country pay for you to acquire a title that does not add anything to the country but create religious fanatics. If you want to bear Alhaji, Alhaja and Pilgrim so badly, you work and pay for it. It’s not a right and, we are adding too much to another country’s tourism industry that even despises us.

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu Returns NEMA, NAHCON To VP's Office by Zimzy(m): 8:06pm On Jun 20, 2023
The Buhari administration was like a cancer that is ravaging the body but all the doctors could do was to watch it spread because any attempt to control it would lead to quick death. Am no lover of this administration but I know it that the worst failure from the south will surely score an "A"when compared with the last administration.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Returns NEMA, NAHCON To VP's Office by plaindealer: 8:08pm On Jun 20, 2023
grin grin

Re: Tinubu Returns NEMA, NAHCON To VP's Office by Teenaira: 8:09pm On Jun 20, 2023
Ofunaofu:

Go where, to France or UK

Go to the top of the world because Nigeria is indeed destined for greatness. I pray you will be part of the greatness.
Re: Tinubu Returns NEMA, NAHCON To VP's Office by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 8:13pm On Jun 20, 2023
Too many hyping ...gets me pissed off ...

If the agencies are supposed to be returned, returning them shouldn't turn to Nigeria winning World cup nah......

What kind of mediocrity is this pls?

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Returns NEMA, NAHCON To VP's Office by moderatedguy: 8:16pm On Jun 20, 2023
Whats so special about this action any dick and Harry or even a Goat or melu can issue such directive.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Returns NEMA, NAHCON To VP's Office by jumper524(m): 8:20pm On Jun 20, 2023
denzel231:
I don't relate with bigots... Bye
you won't be missed
Re: Tinubu Returns NEMA, NAHCON To VP's Office by Bodexinvest: 8:22pm On Jun 20, 2023
Well done sir!
Re: Tinubu Returns NEMA, NAHCON To VP's Office by fabolouz1(m): 8:24pm On Jun 20, 2023
The train will not halt to a standstill but it will keep moving at breakneck speed to the consternation of nay Sayers .
The progress of Nigeria is what matters !!
Re: Tinubu Returns NEMA, NAHCON To VP's Office by Sparrk007(m): 8:24pm On Jun 20, 2023
MAKE UNA DEY CALM DOWN.... undecided
Re: Tinubu Returns NEMA, NAHCON To VP's Office by izubext007: 8:27pm On Jun 20, 2023
i think Obi should just support this man

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Returns NEMA, NAHCON To VP's Office by Lexusgs430: 8:30pm On Jun 20, 2023
I just hope, state funds would no longer be used for pilgrimage........

If you want to seek your God, pay your way .......
Re: Tinubu Returns NEMA, NAHCON To VP's Office by denzel231: 8:35pm On Jun 20, 2023
computer0810:

Hide ur face if u don't have anything to say........Buhari presided over everything just to make the vice less powerful due to influence from greedy cabal but that's not d case here......we r seeing reforms that will usher in change
baba leave all those things .he did it cos na weakling osibanjo be . We need real life changes no be all this sign paper today, dollar is this and that.. baba abeg leave story
Re: Tinubu Returns NEMA, NAHCON To VP's Office by wildernessVoice: 8:38pm On Jun 20, 2023
How does it put fuel in my car and food on my table....?
Re: Tinubu Returns NEMA, NAHCON To VP's Office by Onliie(m): 8:38pm On Jun 20, 2023
It will not be well with Buhari.
Re: Tinubu Returns NEMA, NAHCON To VP's Office by complexstuffs(m): 8:41pm On Jun 20, 2023
Odumegwu444:
Good 👍
The next civil service reform would not be a child play.
The Yorubas are the best in Administrations and fair play.
I believe PBAT will restore the dead glory of Nigeria.
If competency is the sole criterion for political appointment, the Yorubas will surely get 98%.
Everyday we wake up with good news and renewed hope of a brighter tomorrow.
Well done PBAT 👏 ✔️ 👍 👌 😀 🙌 👏 ✔️ 👍 👌 😀 🙌 👏 ✔️

Enemies of Nigeria and IPOB miscreants will come for you... Just watch and see
Re: Tinubu Returns NEMA, NAHCON To VP's Office by Alaminkd(m): 8:51pm On Jun 20, 2023
God bless jagaban[s][/s] cool shocked[color=#990000][/color]god bless Nigeria
Re: Tinubu Returns NEMA, NAHCON To VP's Office by Depriest2020: 8:53pm On Jun 20, 2023
Hezmatosky:

Na suffer go kee you there kiss As transport fares triple you like am abi?
Ogbeni calm down, as gas dey go down na so fuel go go down.
Re: Tinubu Returns NEMA, NAHCON To VP's Office by soccerlite: 8:53pm On Jun 20, 2023
buhari so ruled like a werey so tey making appointments and returning agencies to their original acts of establishment is hailed by tinubu lickazz

Maybe buhari was hypnotised or jazzed 🤣
Re: Tinubu Returns NEMA, NAHCON To VP's Office by soccerlite: 8:55pm On Jun 20, 2023
Depriest2020:

Ogbeni calm down, as gas dey go down na so fuel go go down.

No

Fuel runs the economy, gas doesn't run the economy
Re: Tinubu Returns NEMA, NAHCON To VP's Office by soccerlite: 8:58pm On Jun 20, 2023
Teenaira:

Go to the top of the world because Nigeria is indeed destined for greatness. I pray you will be part of the greatness.

Pray for yourself too
Re: Tinubu Returns NEMA, NAHCON To VP's Office by Depriest2020: 9:09pm On Jun 20, 2023
soccerlite:

No

Fuel runs the economy, gas doesn't run the economy
Don't worry when more people are giving license to import fuel it will drastically come down. NNPC Is monopolizing fuel import thereby controlling the price, Dangote has gotten license to import fuel too, when more people get license to import, it will force down the price.
Re: Tinubu Returns NEMA, NAHCON To VP's Office by mechanics(m): 9:11pm On Jun 20, 2023
Ofunaofu:

Go where, to France or UK
hahhahah, all of the above.
Re: Tinubu Returns NEMA, NAHCON To VP's Office by Rebelutionary: 9:15pm On Jun 20, 2023
Debater:
Do well to take your drugs this evening
As foolish as thou art, you forgot that the audio was later checked, even by the government and prominent mass media organisations, to be edited and doctored.

Sometimes not making comments makes you more honourable you know!

The same Audio that Obi said he will sue but CAN'T! Oyedepo already put paid to your B.S by not denying it like liar liar Obi!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Am Not Nigerian; I Am British- Chi Onwurah After Told Of Buhari's Aide Message / Ikpeazu Kicks Off Repair Works At Road Damaged By Landslide In Aba (Photos) / Sadiya Farouq: FG Will Use BVN To Identify Poor, Vulnerable Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.