Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,040 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:30 AM

My Girlfriend Ex Boyfriend Who Is A Cultist Is Threaten My Life - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Ex Boyfriend Who Is A Cultist Is Threaten My Life (1850 Views)

I'm Receiving Death Threats From My Girlfriend's Ex / Always Investigate Your Girlfriend's Ex Before Marriage / Help!! My Girlfriend's Ex Keeps Re-Surfacing After They Broke Up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Girlfriend Ex Boyfriend Who Is A Cultist Is Threaten My Life by Victor1883(m): 8:44pm On Jun 20, 2023
Help! Guys please I need advice, my girlfriend ex 2ho is a cultist want to come back to her and she threaten her and myself. What should I do please...

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Ex Boyfriend Who Is A Cultist Is Threaten My Life by SangoOlukosoOba(m): 8:47pm On Jun 20, 2023
Join a rival cult and take him out!

It’s that simple!

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Ex Boyfriend Who Is A Cultist Is Threaten My Life by talented321: 8:55pm On Jun 20, 2023
You don go be that na
Re: My Girlfriend Ex Boyfriend Who Is A Cultist Is Threaten My Life by talented321: 8:55pm On Jun 20, 2023
You don go be that na
Re: My Girlfriend Ex Boyfriend Who Is A Cultist Is Threaten My Life by callmevirus(m): 8:56pm On Jun 20, 2023
Go join cult

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Ex Boyfriend Who Is A Cultist Is Threaten My Life by Snowx: 8:57pm On Jun 20, 2023
Light him immediately πŸ˜πŸ˜€πŸ˜€
Re: My Girlfriend Ex Boyfriend Who Is A Cultist Is Threaten My Life by Shalommy(f): 8:58pm On Jun 20, 2023
Op, back off. You can't share table with your master. Abi u dey jonz?

4 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Ex Boyfriend Who Is A Cultist Is Threaten My Life by Genesiszero: 9:03pm On Jun 20, 2023
talented321:
You don go be that na
Typical of an average Nigerian comment...
Re: My Girlfriend Ex Boyfriend Who Is A Cultist Is Threaten My Life by KAM3KAZI: 9:05pm On Jun 20, 2023
Submit the issue for soldier hand make we see if him rugged reach soldier
Re: My Girlfriend Ex Boyfriend Who Is A Cultist Is Threaten My Life by jetwonder(m): 9:13pm On Jun 20, 2023
cheesy grin cheesy
You have two options to choose from....
Options 1) surrender the girl completely for him and salvage your life. Or
Options 2) travel with the girl to another state and start a new life with your love. Make sure he can not trace yΓ΄u
Re: My Girlfriend Ex Boyfriend Who Is A Cultist Is Threaten My Life by nazicartel(m): 9:13pm On Jun 20, 2023
Small boy deh threaten your life and you deh fear.... Let me tell you something... They won't fight you because of a girl

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Ex Boyfriend Who Is A Cultist Is Threaten My Life by Absuchat(m): 9:14pm On Jun 20, 2023
No let toto k1ll you ooo
Better surrender the babe... Millions of single girls still dey

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Ex Boyfriend Who Is A Cultist Is Threaten My Life by talented321: 9:17pm On Jun 20, 2023
don't mind me, i just dey play
Genesiszero:
Re: My Girlfriend Ex Boyfriend Who Is A Cultist Is Threaten My Life by talented321: 9:17pm On Jun 20, 2023
don't mind me, i just dey play
Genesiszero:
Re: My Girlfriend Ex Boyfriend Who Is A Cultist Is Threaten My Life by Juby: 9:19pm On Jun 20, 2023
So y not report to the police or relocate to another state with her, no let them use u cash out o
Re: My Girlfriend Ex Boyfriend Who Is A Cultist Is Threaten My Life by TsbAfrica: 9:29pm On Jun 20, 2023
It is girlfriend ooo ... Not wife, not mother of your kids ... Girl... Friend ... Use your upper o... Cultists don't see you as humans to them you be NAMA!

Don't let girl friend send you to early retirement o becasue the girls will find another friend when your friendship ends oooo

Just give him the girl je je

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Ex Boyfriend Who Is A Cultist Is Threaten My Life by obinna58(m): 9:38pm On Jun 20, 2023
Victor1883:
Help! Guys please I need advice, my girlfriend ex 2ho is a cultist want to come back to her and she threaten her and myself. What should I do please...
I hope he kills you so we can have peace here
Re: My Girlfriend Ex Boyfriend Who Is A Cultist Is Threaten My Life by Rickmann: 9:50pm On Jun 20, 2023
Victor1883:

Ur life or the girl, which is important to you?

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Ex Boyfriend Who Is A Cultist Is Threaten My Life by Fortune109: 11:03pm On Jun 20, 2023
nazicartel:
Small boy deh threaten your life and you deh fear.... Let me tell you something... They won't fight you because of a girl

Exactly!
Re: My Girlfriend Ex Boyfriend Who Is A Cultist Is Threaten My Life by Kingray10: 11:10pm On Jun 20, 2023
I don't have an issues with the guy threatening your life.
The issues I have with you is the kind of girl you chose to date....
Of all the girls in 9ja, you chose a cultist leftover. embarassed embarassed embarassed

9 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Ex Boyfriend Who Is A Cultist Is Threaten My Life by Adabestseason(m): 11:21pm On Jun 20, 2023
Report to police through the IGP office tell that girl who wants to put you forward to start the fight,cultists are human beings,don't join cult and enslave yourself.
Re: My Girlfriend Ex Boyfriend Who Is A Cultist Is Threaten My Life by UptownVibes(m): 1:21am On Jun 21, 2023
Go state command,and involve anti cult. But best advice is to leave the girl .. Because even if if you get to marry her,that idiot mind still come for you
Re: My Girlfriend Ex Boyfriend Who Is A Cultist Is Threaten My Life by Sonnobax15(m): 6:25am On Jun 21, 2023
lipsrsealed
Your banny has the final say here....Do you think or feel she still have feelings for him? But whether yes or No, makesure you don't fight with the other nigha, because it's not worth it lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Ex Boyfriend Who Is A Cultist Is Threaten My Life by SocialJustice: 6:58am On Jun 21, 2023
Victor1883:
Arrest him and have him sign an undertaking but that your girl self, is she worth it?

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Ex Boyfriend Who Is A Cultist Is Threaten My Life by Johnjustice: 7:31am On Jun 21, 2023
Cultists are cowards, call him in front of the police and give the phone to the police man.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Ex Boyfriend Who Is A Cultist Is Threaten My Life by Godsongang: 10:43am On Jun 21, 2023
Guy go report to soldier they guy go gentle.
Re: My Girlfriend Ex Boyfriend Who Is A Cultist Is Threaten My Life by Sheistoopretty(f): 10:46am On Jun 21, 2023
Victor1883:

Leave her and go learn English Language first boy grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: My Girlfriend Ex Boyfriend Who Is A Cultist Is Threaten My Life by Blunttruth: 12:32pm On Jun 21, 2023
Victor1883:
Run for your life. A boy who didn't even date a girl dating a cultist but was close to the girl, got killed. This happened in ekosodin uniben years ago.
Re: My Girlfriend Ex Boyfriend Who Is A Cultist Is Threaten My Life by b3llo(m): 3:10pm On Jun 21, 2023
Go and beg him to forgive if not you go collect wotoporiously
Re: My Girlfriend Ex Boyfriend Who Is A Cultist Is Threaten My Life by Kobicove(m): 3:37pm On Jun 21, 2023
Victor1883:

Go and make an official report against him at the police headquarters in your state of residence
Re: My Girlfriend Ex Boyfriend Who Is A Cultist Is Threaten My Life by capnies: 4:54pm On Jun 21, 2023
Be wise, leave the girl immediately. How can you be entering where a cultist entered
If she could descend so low to date a cultist, please leave her now and run away
Anything can kill a man, but let it not be a woman.
TELL THE GUY THAT YOU HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH HER AGAIN; AND TELL THE GIRL THAT IF SHE LOVES YOU, SHE SHOULD STAY AWAY FROM YOU
Re: My Girlfriend Ex Boyfriend Who Is A Cultist Is Threaten My Life by GodWrites: 5:15pm On Jun 21, 2023
All these Akara cultist. You didn't give him a slap?

(1) (Reply)

Why Do You Love Me? / Who Can Find A Virtuous Woman? / Girl Talk/ Guy Talk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.