Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,139 members, 7,818,431 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:26 PM

They Wanted To Use My Body – Actress, Bimbo Ademoye Speaks On Sleeping With Prod - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / They Wanted To Use My Body – Actress, Bimbo Ademoye Speaks On Sleeping With Prod (1374 Views)

“why I Love To Expose My Body” Actress Bakare Zainab Spills (video) / Tonto Dikeh Buys Iphone 11, Advises Ladies On Sleeping With Hundred Men To Get O / Desola, Kunle Afod's Wife Reveals They Wanted To Abort Their Fourth Child (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

They Wanted To Use My Body – Actress, Bimbo Ademoye Speaks On Sleeping With Prod by Blesslee24: 8:55pm On Jun 20, 2023
They Wanted To Use My Body – Actress, Bimbo Ademoye Speaks On Sleeping With Producers For Movie Roles

https://yo.fan/newslover

Re: They Wanted To Use My Body – Actress, Bimbo Ademoye Speaks On Sleeping With Prod by Pauldollars(m): 9:49pm On Jun 20, 2023
Blesslee24:
They Wanted To Use My Body – Actress, Bimbo Ademoye Speaks On Sleeping With Producers For Movie Roles

https://yo.fan/newslover

When you show men your body, they will use your body

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: They Wanted To Use My Body – Actress, Bimbo Ademoye Speaks On Sleeping With Prod by parcydrix(m): 8:50am On Jun 21, 2023
This one collect dick nah make she no dey lie

1 Like

Re: They Wanted To Use My Body – Actress, Bimbo Ademoye Speaks On Sleeping With Prod by lascos912(m): 10:19am On Jun 21, 2023
omo see fresh kpekus

1 Like 1 Share

Re: They Wanted To Use My Body – Actress, Bimbo Ademoye Speaks On Sleeping With Prod by PARADIZEPRIEST: 12:46pm On Jun 21, 2023
You put your sef on showglass,no be to chop the meatpie be that grin

2 Likes

Re: They Wanted To Use My Body – Actress, Bimbo Ademoye Speaks On Sleeping With Prod by orohbiro(f): 1:20pm On Jun 21, 2023
Your pics show u are the one displaying it already olosho latarun cheesy

2 Likes

Re: They Wanted To Use My Body – Actress, Bimbo Ademoye Speaks On Sleeping With Prod by Expanse2020(m): 2:19pm On Jun 21, 2023
Pauldollars:

When you show men your body, they will use your body

Abi naw
Re: They Wanted To Use My Body – Actress, Bimbo Ademoye Speaks On Sleeping With Prod by Tmb78(m): 3:19pm On Jun 21, 2023
Bimbo is one the fantastic actresses we have in Nigeria presently.
Very beautiful and funny.
I know nothing about her private life though so I no go put mouth.

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Models Are Online / Kenthura: Jim Iyk's Finacee Live / Hulk Hogan Remarries, But Not Without A Fight

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.