Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,189 members, 7,829,253 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:49 PM

Names Of Witnesses Called By Peter Obi So Far At The PEPT - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Names Of Witnesses Called By Peter Obi So Far At The PEPT (30961 Views)

What Time Is The PEPT Judgement? / Why Does Reno Omokri Hate Peter Obi So Much? By David160 / Okey Bakassi: I Will Vote Obi So Buhari, Tinubu, Atiku Won’t Need Going Abroad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Names Of Witnesses Called By Peter Obi So Far At The PEPT by AfonjaScud: 8:46am On Jun 21, 2023
Ogene001:

Four horse race is different from two horse race. People have won without core north even in two horse race. Only God knows what you people take the north for.

You are not addressing only Obidients that lack common sense

Mention 5hose people that have won national elections in nigeria without votes from the north to buttress your claim, haba !

9 Likes

Re: Names Of Witnesses Called By Peter Obi So Far At The PEPT by Sharpsharp00123: 8:47am On Jun 21, 2023
Ogene001:

I like the way you are seeing a rerun but still manage to console yourself
a rerun is impossible

Take that to d bank

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Names Of Witnesses Called By Peter Obi So Far At The PEPT by AMI3(m): 8:47am On Jun 21, 2023
What is the noise about. U guys told him to go to court and he is the court then why don't u allow court to give it final verdict on it.

Obi is the man any time any day someday u guys will understand this
Re: Names Of Witnesses Called By Peter Obi So Far At The PEPT by AfonjaScud: 8:48am On Jun 21, 2023
Ogene001:

Serious fear envelope yorubas at the moment. It shows conspicuously in their attitude.

All Obidients can do with some common sense which is not common amongst them

3 Likes

Re: Names Of Witnesses Called By Peter Obi So Far At The PEPT by Themanleshey: 8:48am On Jun 21, 2023
Ogene001:

Peter Obi is not holding any government position. Nobody owes you federal character in his private life

So Nigeria election is his private life ? This is more reason why I don’t see him becoming the president .

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Names Of Witnesses Called By Peter Obi So Far At The PEPT by Sharpsharp00123: 8:50am On Jun 21, 2023
eagleonearth:
he didn't need to win in those geopolitical zones for him to be declared the winner, he only needed 25% of votes cast in 19 states with FCT...
it’s obvious u don’t know what u are saying

25% of votes cast in 24 states n majority votes

Go n read it very well

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Names Of Witnesses Called By Peter Obi So Far At The PEPT by Tsolutionifede(m): 8:50am On Jun 21, 2023
Depriest2020:

If I say you contribute to ethnic banter's here, you may deny it. Show us too, Atiku & Tinubu's witnesses too so all can see. There's no federal character in witness calling. There is 90% chance a person from another tribe might not agree to come and testify against person of his tribe to avoid backlash from their people.

Believe me it will be difficult for Igbo's to accept to testify for Tinubu, same way Yoruba will not accept to testify for Obi.
lol, u talking out of point
Re: Names Of Witnesses Called By Peter Obi So Far At The PEPT by omenka(m): 8:51am On Jun 21, 2023
wizelink:

The last time I checked, no southerner lives in the northern Nigeria and no southerner voted in northern Nigeria because all relocated to the south during the 2023 elections
Did the witnesses he's called so far testify against any results from the North?

That's the point.

5 Likes

Re: Names Of Witnesses Called By Peter Obi So Far At The PEPT by AfonjaScud: 8:51am On Jun 21, 2023
Zxcvbnmghtr:

Where are the remaining 43 witnesses.

All na ruse. Obi claimed to have 50 witnesses in order to gather funds from gullible contributors.
To Obi, everything na business.
Ask Reno, he knows him better.

6 Likes

Re: Names Of Witnesses Called By Peter Obi So Far At The PEPT by SugarGirl44(f): 8:52am On Jun 21, 2023
Ipob terroristsss list..hehehe

Bunch of clowns

5 Likes

Re: Names Of Witnesses Called By Peter Obi So Far At The PEPT by jrusky(m): 8:52am On Jun 21, 2023
You see their names? I pity those SW still following this man it's a big pity. Same thing he did with the names of his campaign team 90% are from SE.

What surprised me most is a TV station staff now turn INEC investigators to know where election is rigged or not.

Another silly shock is calling a useless Mathematician sat in his bedroom calculating election result, what a very stupid stunt.

I think the tribunal are fools sorry to say this, because they should have ask the TV staff so you left your job and started trailing election results and you are present in all states of the federation ba?

And they should have ask the silly Mathematician that so you sat in your house calculating election result and you still have the audacity to come here to testify wallahi they shoud have ask court police to arrest him and detain him.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Names Of Witnesses Called By Peter Obi So Far At The PEPT by hafeeanubasy: 8:52am On Jun 21, 2023
Depriest2020:

If I say you contribute to ethnic banter's here, you may deny it. Show us too, Atiku & Tinubu's witnesses too so all can see. There's no federal character in witness calling. There is 90% chance a person from another tribe might not agree to come and testify against person of his tribe to avoid backlash from their people.

Believe me it will be difficult for Igbo's to accept to testify for Tinubu, same way Yoruba will not accept to testify for Obi.
Tinubu will only do a cross-examination of OBI witnesses.

The burden of prove is on OBI because he was the one trying to prove he won!

You people don't understand anything, the same way you want INEC that is not a party in your suit against Tinubu to assist you in nailing Tinubu

4 Likes

Re: Names Of Witnesses Called By Peter Obi So Far At The PEPT by Josephobaz1985: 8:54am On Jun 21, 2023
Ogene001:

People have won elections without the north. Na only una de see north as almighty
please kindly educate us. Who did?

1 Like

Re: Names Of Witnesses Called By Peter Obi So Far At The PEPT by wizelink(m): 8:54am On Jun 21, 2023
omenka:
Did the witnesses he's called so far testify against any results from the North?

That's the point.

Was this the point you presented initially?
Re: Names Of Witnesses Called By Peter Obi So Far At The PEPT by ElValiente(m): 8:54am On Jun 21, 2023
seunmsg:

https://twitter.com/deeoneayekooto/status/1671256357335363586?s=46&t=HPKezxnogjIX5vv6dSSyQg

All this for wetin lol. Na popularity and people you built throughout your carrier do am no be expert in psychophysicsmathematicgineer. grin

Igbo personalized this party founded by joint tribe. Oga o
Re: Names Of Witnesses Called By Peter Obi So Far At The PEPT by Tommydare(m): 8:55am On Jun 21, 2023
If you was living in elms street...Tinubu will prolly be your Freddie Krueger. He always gives you nightmares.
Odin13:
Yoruba Apc people are really dealing with this morbid fear of the unknown ..

They’ve employed all propaganda to ease their fear of tribunal

Yet ..
insecurity and deadly fear .. keep hovering ..

Have read a lot of consolating posts on nairaland to divert attention.. yet people keep talking

So why are they struggling to kill what they call thrash.. when is of no use to them

Yoruba should go and celebrate and leave pept for people that believe

No wailing .. like losers already when they have all powers and presidency..

Why cry , abuse and curse

Fear is real.. so real

Foolish antics and tribal propaganda ain’t helping their ministry..

Na for nairaland likes and shares e end

If not I double dare Yoruba people to confidently forget about pept .. since they claim is useless and shadow chasing

I double dare Yoruba to go silent on Obi..

2 Likes

Re: Names Of Witnesses Called By Peter Obi So Far At The PEPT by WeLive: 8:56am On Jun 21, 2023
Is it right to publish their names?
Re: Names Of Witnesses Called By Peter Obi So Far At The PEPT by Josephobaz1985: 8:57am On Jun 21, 2023
kcnwaigbo:

So Nassarawa, plateau,Abuja are now part of the south?
yes they are in the north but minority group
Re: Names Of Witnesses Called By Peter Obi So Far At The PEPT by Tommydare(m): 8:57am On Jun 21, 2023
Dey play
Ogene001:

North is overrated, especially by yoruba people
Re: Names Of Witnesses Called By Peter Obi So Far At The PEPT by Odin13: 8:58am On Jun 21, 2023
Tommydare:
If you was living in elms street...Tinubu will prolly be your Freddie Krueger. He always gives you nightmares.

Mumu talk…

Next!
Re: Names Of Witnesses Called By Peter Obi So Far At The PEPT by hafeeanubasy: 8:59am On Jun 21, 2023
AMI3:
What is the noise about. U guys told him to go to court and he is the court then why don't u allow court to give it final verdict on it.

Obi is the man any time any day someday u guys will understand this
Final verdicts you say?
Who are those bloggers and nairalanders updating non interested people on court proceedings everyday, are they not the same social influencers that promoted him?....we are not interested, you guys are the one bordering us.You made it look as if ATIKU that came second is not in court.

When people address you people noise over the court proceedings, you turn the table again and start claiming "Go to court and he is in court bla bla"....we will still not allow you to be misinforming people about the court proceedings.

Out of 50 witnesses, he has been able to get just 5 Igbo people like him but you are everywhere overhyping the evidences on social media to gag and blackmail the judiciary. For your information, admitted evidences will still be cross-examined by Tinubu team!..and he has not even provided enough evidences!

4 Likes

Re: Names Of Witnesses Called By Peter Obi So Far At The PEPT by Davoodee: 8:59am On Jun 21, 2023
SugarGirl44:
Ipob terroristsss list..hehehe

Bunch of clowns

Get a job man
Re: Names Of Witnesses Called By Peter Obi So Far At The PEPT by aspabay(m): 8:59am On Jun 21, 2023
Igbo candidates,
Igbo and cousins witnesses
It was all Igbo agenda, nothing more and it failed because it is not pan-Nigerian.

MAke una continue to hate and abuse others and hope that they will still support you.

Una go learn by force

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Names Of Witnesses Called By Peter Obi So Far At The PEPT by Josephobaz1985: 9:00am On Jun 21, 2023
eagleonearth:
he didn't need to win in those geopolitical zones for him to be declared the winner, he only needed 25% of votes cast in 19 states with FCT...
which constitution said 19 states. Please educate yourself. You have an Android phone just Google it

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Names Of Witnesses Called By Peter Obi So Far At The PEPT by Iwedunloye: 9:00am On Jun 21, 2023
Ogene001:

We are talking about core north. If you are now switching to "some parts of the north" Peter Obi won Nassarawa, Abuja, Plateau and Benue
Meanwhile tell us how someone who lost Lagos, Kano, Abuja, Rivers can win the election

So Obi was declared winner in Benue and Rivers right

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Names Of Witnesses Called By Peter Obi So Far At The PEPT by omenka(m): 9:00am On Jun 21, 2023
wizelink:

Was this the point you presented initially?
It isn't my business how you interpret the things I write.

Enjoy the rest of your day.

1 Like

Re: Names Of Witnesses Called By Peter Obi So Far At The PEPT by MALAGI6210: 9:01am On Jun 21, 2023
Ogene001:

People have won elections without the north. Na only una de see north as almighty
Who are does people?
So that we can go learn from them

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Names Of Witnesses Called By Peter Obi So Far At The PEPT by aspabay(m): 9:01am On Jun 21, 2023
Aquila99:

Dis Shows he didn't win anything in North as not even one witness from dat side. Na south he carry tnk say he win.

The guy prolly thinks he only needs votes from his nzogbu nzogbu to win elections.

He is a baby politician
Re: Names Of Witnesses Called By Peter Obi So Far At The PEPT by benitwater(m): 9:02am On Jun 21, 2023
Zxcvbnmghtr:

Where are the remaining 43 witnesses.
They are still looking for them with all of their lost manhoods🤣🤣

1 Like

Re: Names Of Witnesses Called By Peter Obi So Far At The PEPT by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 9:03am On Jun 21, 2023
jrusky:
You see their names? I pity those SW still following this man it's a big pity. Same thing he did with the names of his campaign team 90% are from SE.

What surprised me most is a TV station staff now turn INEC investigators to know where election is rigged or not.

Another silly shock is calling a useless Mathematician sat in his bedroom calculating election result, what a very stupid stunt.

I think the tribunal are fools sorry to say this, because they should have ask the TV staff so you left your job and started trailing election?

And they should have ask the silly Mathematician that so you sat in your house calculating election result and you still have the audacity to come here to testify wallahi they shoud have ask court police to arrest him and detain him.
You are not making sense, just ranting like a true urchinn

1 Like

Re: Names Of Witnesses Called By Peter Obi So Far At The PEPT by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 9:03am On Jun 21, 2023
Iwedunloye:

So Obi was declared winner in Benue and Rivers right
At the tribunal so far from Inec results submitted, Obi won Rivers and Benue 14 States while Tinubu 10 States

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

I Never Said Fuel Scarcity Will End By April 7th - Kachikwu / EFCC Driver And Policeman Burgle Badeh's Sealed Mansion / Osun: Adeleke Speaks On Inconclusive Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.