Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,386 members, 7,861,059 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 10:37 PM

“i’m Not Yvonne Nelson”, Book That Reveals How Singer Iyanya Cheated On Ghanaian - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “i’m Not Yvonne Nelson”, Book That Reveals How Singer Iyanya Cheated On Ghanaian (271 Views)

Father Of Yvonne Nelson's Baby Is Jamie Roberts, A Photographer Based In London / Yvonne Nelson Gives Birth To Baby Girl / Full Sex Video Of Afia Schwarzenegger Trends On Ghanaian Social Media (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

“i’m Not Yvonne Nelson”, Book That Reveals How Singer Iyanya Cheated On Ghanaian by Azeemokoya: 10:29pm On Jun 20, 2023
Nigerian singer, Iyanya Onoyom Mbuka, popularly known as Iyanya, has been trending since the release of Ghanaian actress, Yvonne Nelson’s memoir, “I Am Not Yvonne Nelson,”.

In the memoir, Yvonne claimed the singer cheated on her with a Nigerian actress, Tonto Dikeh while they were dating.

She confessed to being heartbroken after confirming the authenticity of the information given to her by someone who lived with the singer.

“The caller said anytime I left Iyanya’s place, another actress came over to him and sometimes slept over. The person felt strongly that there was something going on between them and thought I should know. That actress turned out to be Tonto Dikeh of Nigeria, one of the female celebrities Iyanya named in his “Ur Waist” song.

Click on the link below to read more:
https://newsroundtheclock.com/im-not-yvonne-nelson-book-that-reveals-how-singer-iyanya-cheated-on-ghanaian-actress-with-tonto-dikeh/

(1) (Reply)

After Days Of Searching, The US Coast Guard Confirms The Death Of All Five Pe... / Cardi B Reacts To Cheating Accusations / “I Don’t Want Your Husband,” Davido’s Alleged Pregnant Lover Tells Chioma

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.