Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,658 members, 7,809,488 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:28 AM

T.b Joshua Predicts That nigeria Will Loose nigeria v Guinea Match If......... - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / T.b Joshua Predicts That nigeria Will Loose nigeria v Guinea Match If......... (21573 Views)

Tb Joshua Predicts That Mali Will Beat Nigeria In U17 World Cup Finals / Full Transcript Of Tb Joshua Prediction Of Nigeria - Guinea Match / T.b Joshua Predicts Victory For Eagles (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: T.b Joshua Predicts That nigeria Will Loose nigeria v Guinea Match If......... by andyanders: 5:19pm On Oct 04, 2011
d
Re: T.b Joshua Predicts That nigeria Will Loose nigeria v Guinea Match If......... by femib26(m): 5:51pm On Oct 04, 2011
I know eagles will win. 4get that man's prediction.
Re: T.b Joshua Predicts That nigeria Will Loose nigeria v Guinea Match If......... by mekaboy(m): 5:57pm On Oct 04, 2011
YEYE PREDICTION, NA FOOTBALL GAMBLING PREDICTION HE SABI- WHY HE NO GO CONVERT HIS PROPHESSY TO SOMETHING MORE SIGNIFICANT? IF WE LOOSE WE GO DIE? WHY HE NO TELL US ABOUT THE UN BOMB BLAST OR THE JOS KILLINGS ? NA FOOTBALL . NONSENSE .

WHO NO FIT PROPHESY FOOTBALL MATCH. OYA MAKE I PROPHESY NOW.

MAKE UNA LISTEN OO.

NIGERIA WILL LOOSE THIS MATCH UNLESS, THEY OVERCOME THE FEAR OF THEIR OPONENT, PLAY TOGETHER AS A TEAM AND NOT SELFISH, AND PLAY ORGANIZED FOOTBALL.

IF NOT, TRUST ME. THEY WILL LOOSE.

AM I NOT A PROPHET grin grin grin grin grin.
Re: T.b Joshua Predicts That nigeria Will Loose nigeria v Guinea Match If......... by femib26(m): 6:14pm On Oct 04, 2011
mekaboy:

YEYE PREDICTION, NA FOOTBALL GAMBLING PREDICTION HE SABI- WHY HE NO GO CONVERT HIS PROPHESSY TO SOMETHING MORE SIGNIFICANT? IF WE LOOSE WE GO DIE? WHY HE NO TELL US ABOUT THE UN BOMB BLAST OR THE JOS KILLINGS ? NA FOOTBALL . NONSENSE .

MAKE UNA LISTEN OO.

NIGERIA WILL LOOSE THIS MATCH UNLESS, THEY OVERCOME THE FEAR OF THEIR OPONENT, PLAY TOGETHER AS A TEAM AND NOT SELFISH, AND PLAY ORGANIZED FOOTBALL.

spot on. That's all that takes to be a prophet like his likes.
If he wants to have an handshake & picture with the super stars,
he should say so, or go to Abuja for that, instead of trying to indirectly invite them to make his gathering(fellowship) credible.
Re: T.b Joshua Predicts That nigeria Will Loose nigeria v Guinea Match If......... by andyanders: 6:30pm On Oct 04, 2011
Watch the comment you post Mr. Poster. You should not Give a heading that contradicts what the man of God said. Prophet T. B. Joshua has made predictions that have been 100% correct and the ones that we need to offer prayer to avert such a disaster, he will request that all should pray for such a thing not to happen.

Poster, we all should be judged from what comes out of our mouth. You said and I paste here your comment "But he said it can be changed but not alone"

You should not just bring to public discuss what you are not sure of. This little piece of your statement is very voluminous.
Re: T.b Joshua Predicts That nigeria Will Loose nigeria v Guinea Match If......... by chakaz(m): 6:53pm On Oct 04, 2011
Most of the pastors/prophets we ve here is just like PDP leaders, always trying to be smart while they are not!
Re: T.b Joshua Predicts That nigeria Will Loose nigeria v Guinea Match If......... by dozai: 9:01pm On Oct 04, 2011
Another Paul Octopus.
Re: T.b Joshua Predicts That nigeria Will Loose nigeria v Guinea Match If......... by Jeezuzpick(m): 9:53pm On Oct 04, 2011
^^^^^^^^^^^

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Chei!
Re: T.b Joshua Predicts That nigeria Will Loose nigeria v Guinea Match If......... by matoyeh(m): 10:11pm On Oct 04, 2011
wahala dey o! Lost key? Rara o, olorun ko ni je, olorun maje. He should pray for us nw. Some nigerians will die io super eagles fails.
Re: T.b Joshua Predicts That nigeria Will Loose nigeria v Guinea Match If......... by PweetyJay(f): 11:32pm On Oct 04, 2011
Ten Kobo:

A pope in England always predicts Champion's league final and he is always correct. There's nothing bad in it.

OMG!!!!! U are Kidding right?? I had to register on the forum cos of this comment!. Like Seriously??A POPE IN ENGLAND??. U have gotta be freaking kidding me!. KMT!!!!! shocked shocked shocked cry angry
Re: T.b Joshua Predicts That nigeria Will Loose nigeria v Guinea Match If......... by okunoba(m): 6:26am On Oct 05, 2011
Born again gone crazy.
Re: T.b Joshua Predicts That nigeria Will Loose nigeria v Guinea Match If......... by Grassroot: 9:56am On Oct 05, 2011
If Taiwo does not direct his shots well, he can score an own goal in the second half, 63 mins to be precise. But with prayers or if he gets injured before then, this can be averted. How's that for a prophesy?

9ja get prophets sha. Even England get their own pope. No let them hear am for Vatican o. That poster wan resume those ancient wars by that statement.

For real, TB Joshua did not give a prediction. He only discussed football (afterall he said he loves the game). He said what he thinks MIGHT happen and what COULD be done to avert disaster. In my mind, its only a DISCUSSION or his opinion, or am I missing something?

But like most persons have said, there are more pressing issues in 9ja to discuss and pray for in a chuch service. But football is an opium in 9ja these days, u blame the pastor?
Re: T.b Joshua Predicts That nigeria Will Loose nigeria v Guinea Match If......... by EPOMA(m): 10:09am On Oct 05, 2011
Canisma:

People might be saying "oh why wouldnt he just pray and change things to favour Nigeria". I cannot just do it on my own. Im not a witch doctor, im a pastor. If a prophecy is given about a certain people, these people must agree with the man of God in prayer before God can do anything about it or else, it ll remain as it is. In my vision, i see two teams struggling and struggling for just one goal. Then in the second half. One of the teams scores. That goal will decide the match. Hmmm, well. . . All i can say is that the game does not favour Nigeria. God showed me even the guinea player that ll score the goal that ll decide the match but me revealing his name will mean endangering him on that day. But with God, all things are possible o. First of all, we have to play our own part. Pray as if all depends on God. Play football as if all depends on you. Thank you. . . . . . . Words of the man of God, PROPHET T.B JOSHUA on sunday 2nd october, 2011.   vealing his name will mean endangering him on that day. But with God, all things are possible o. First of all, we have to play our own part. Pray as if all depends on God. Play football as if all depends on you. Thank you. . . . . . . Words of the man of God, PROPHET T.B JOSHUA on sunday 2nd october, 2011.   

This is exactly what he said.The game did not favor Nigeria and the first to score will win. He was simply saying that if there is no prophesy, the people are in darkness
Re: T.b Joshua Predicts That nigeria Will Loose nigeria v Guinea Match If......... by EPOMA(m): 10:12am On Oct 05, 2011
chakaz:

Most of the pastors/prophets we ve here is just like PDP leaders, always trying to be smart while they are not!
In what way or you just want to say something
Re: T.b Joshua Predicts That nigeria Will Loose nigeria v Guinea Match If......... by Grassroot: 10:19am On Oct 05, 2011
EPOMA:

In my vision, i see two teams struggling and struggling for just one goal. Then in the second half. One of the teams scores. That goal will decide the match. Hmmm, well. . . All i can say is that the game does not favour Nigeria. God showed me even the guinea player that ll score the goal that ll decide the match but me revealing his name will mean endangering him on that day. But with God, all things are possible o. First of all, we have to play our own part. Pray as if all depends on God. Play football as if all depends on you.

If that's what he said, then , we just have to wait and see.
Both teams struggling for one goal. He said God showed him the player that would score the goal(a player from Guinea). And that the goal would decide the match. He's not revealing the player's name not to endanger him. Unless the goal would be an own goal, then since he has watched the full match in his vision and he didn't see any Nigerian scoring, 9ja don loose be that. lol
Re: T.b Joshua Predicts That nigeria Will Loose nigeria v Guinea Match If......... by TheLight2: 11:03am On Oct 05, 2011
fellow nigerians, it is very easy to open mouth and begin to criticise - it is actually the easiest thing in the world to do that - but please take time to watch these videos of previous prophecies that tb joshua has given regarding football matches and how they have come to pass.
if this was just a one off prediction, i would probably view it with the same cynicism as you all are doing, but this has happened more than once
besides that, you are saying that prophecy should be direct and straight - tell that to God not tb joshua, tb joshua is only saying what has been revealed to him

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aOkiZqcJ6uE

check this video out - it is very clear, tb joshua said nigeria would win by one goal against mozambique and the goal would be a header - are you saying that is ambiguous too?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RPrOsQfgDb8

or this one, he said each team would have one goal

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DZ_YA8bET0E

or this one, regarding the prophecy about the nigeria kenya match, do you think a man like john fashanu would have the guts/ stupidity to lie about this in front of a huge congregation and a live audience

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JhM0O7MKzxQ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5xRd_TZMU74

or what about this, where tb joshua spoke about the final match of the world cup last year

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1V84Pm1VSUc

this (above) is the most recent one and the prophecy is very clear

What do you all have to say about all this?
Re: T.b Joshua Predicts That nigeria Will Loose nigeria v Guinea Match If......... by Jimbaz7(m): 11:49am On Oct 05, 2011
mekaboy:

MAKE UNA LISTEN OO.

The guy's playing safe in cafe they win noboDy'll say that he preDicte failure
"MAN OF GOD?" na wao!!!
Re: T.b Joshua Predicts That nigeria Will Loose nigeria v Guinea Match If......... by Konjour(m): 3:20pm On Oct 05, 2011
Well,this is not the first time he's predicted something like that. He did it several times during the 2010 World Cup and his predictions were

spot on. Anyways,Betfred and Williams Hill should be soooo happy i don't have that prediction knack in me,i'd have made them totally bankrupt.

grin grin grin
Re: T.b Joshua Predicts That nigeria Will Loose nigeria v Guinea Match If......... by mellow(m): 3:59pm On Oct 05, 2011
What if this prediction come to pass? Learn not to disperse the word of a man of God.
Re: T.b Joshua Predicts That nigeria Will Loose nigeria v Guinea Match If......... by EPOMA(m): 4:40pm On Oct 05, 2011
sucnif:

@ honey4u thanks for your comments. Let him predict hw to capture Boko Haram and hw Naija would look like America. Dey nor go see beta thing predict na nonsense. I rebuke that prediction, Naija go win d scores na 2-1 in favour of Naija
You see if we give ourselves time to reflect on things, then we would understand things sometimes. Your above statement is like saying if we pray, we will live forever, God uses anything to prove to us that there is more to what we humans see, prophecy like this is just to show that, there is supernatural powers above human understanding and that is why you will see Nairalanders showing themselves on topics like this.
Me personally will stay on the side and watch and if it comes to past that Nigeria loses by 1 goal as he said , then I will believe him. This man has alway been right in all that he says from london roit to whatever. go do your research
Re: T.b Joshua Predicts That nigeria Will Loose nigeria v Guinea Match If......... by marvel4ben: 5:11pm On Oct 05, 2011
It is a matter of Prophecy from T:B JOSHUA,I advise Samson Siasia to do whatever the man of God tell them if not they will regret their life at the end of the match.
Re: T.b Joshua Predicts That nigeria Will Loose nigeria v Guinea Match If......... by mikeapollo: 5:33pm On Oct 05, 2011
I remember France 98. Against all odds, TB Joshua predicted that Nigeria would beat Spain.
That was at a time when nobody gave the Eagles a chance.
Well, I am not rooting for the Eagles to fail, but it is scary fact that TB Joshua's predictions have been virtually 100% accurate. He says some of these things with casual simplicity, yet they come out true.
People should have a more sober reflection on the content/message in what he said about the need for players and country coming together in love and unity to pray and avert negative result, rather than attacking the man.
Afterall, he had prophesised positive results for the Eagles in the past which came to past, and people like Amadu Shuaibu and John Fashanu had openely acknowledged and confessed how he encouraged and told them some revelations of the outcome of matches  involving the Eagles.
Even the coach of the Ghana U-20 team that won the world cup pronounced it to whole world that TB Joshua prohesised correctly and encouraged them towards winning the cup
Re: T.b Joshua Predicts That nigeria Will Loose nigeria v Guinea Match If......... by emiye(m): 3:02am On Oct 06, 2011
He predicted correctly the south Africa 2010 qualifier we played against madagascar we one 1-0, and scored at the dine minute, he even added it was going to be a header.

The current president of Ghana is a regular visitor to his church, as he predicted his victory at the polls after 3 rounds.

I hope we win this match anyways.
Re: T.b Joshua Predicts That nigeria Will Loose nigeria v Guinea Match If......... by naijanow: 2:34pm On Oct 06, 2011
let's see if this man has prophesied about football before,

[flash=425,300]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1V84Pm1VSUc[/flash]
[flash=425,300]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aOkiZqcJ6uE[/flash]
[flash=425,300]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nvNEctk0pkw[/flash]
[flash=425,300]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RPrOsQfgDb8[/flash]
Re: T.b Joshua Predicts That nigeria Will Loose nigeria v Guinea Match If......... by chimauga(m): 9:37am On Oct 07, 2011
i posted this topic not to make mokrey of the man of God , i dont make mokrey of any person that calls him or herself man of God ,
But my major reason is to make people know and let all us call for prayer and he made metion that if everybody involve should come together in prayer , that it can be upturn, He refered how he did it in the past in a match b/w ghana and brasil , and if by that the ghana national team crew went to him even @ football pitch they were communicating with him on phone and it was perfect, so my advice is for national team crew to wake up and make a move
Re: T.b Joshua Predicts That nigeria Will Loose nigeria v Guinea Match If......... by chimauga(m): 7:38am On Oct 08, 2011
People might be saying "oh why wouldnt
he just pray and change things to favour
Nigeria". I cannot just do it on my own. Im
not a witch doctor, im a pastor. If a
prophecy is given about a certain people,
these people must agree with the man of
God in prayer before God can do anything
about it or else, it ll remain as it is. In my
vision, i see two teams struggling and
struggling for just one goal. Then in the
second half. One of the teams scores. That
goal will decide the match. Hmmm, well. . .
All i can say is that the game does not
favour Nigeria. God showed me even the
guinea player that ll score the goal that ll
decide the match but me revealing his
name will mean endangering him on that
day. But with God, all things are possible o.
First of all, we have to play our own part.
Pray as if all depends on God. Play football
as if all depends on you. Thank you. . . . . . .
Words of the man of God, PROPHET T.B
JOSHUA on sunday 2nd october, 2011.
vealing his name will mean endangering
him on that day. But with God, all things
are possible o. First of all, we have to play
our own part. Pray as if all depends on God.
Play football as if all depends on you.
Thank you. . . . . . . Words of the man of
God, PROPHET T.B JOSHUA on sunday 2nd
october, 2011.
Re: T.b Joshua Predicts That nigeria Will Loose nigeria v Guinea Match If......... by Etomazone(m): 3:24pm On Oct 08, 2011
Exactly has the Man of God Senior Prophet T.B.Joshua stated on Sunday Live Service. Guinea 1 Nigeria 0
Recall His words again,“People might be saying "oh why wouldnt he just pray and change things to favour Nigeria". I cannot just do it on my own. Im not a witch doctor, im a pastor. If a prophecy is given about a certain people, these people must agree with the man of God in prayer before God can do anything about it or else, it ll remain as it is. In my vision, i see two teams struggling and struggling for just one goal. Then in the second half. One of the teams scores. That goal will decide the match. Hmmm, well. . . All i can say is that the game does not favour Nigeria. God showed me even the guinea player that ll score the goal that ll decide the match but me revealing his name will mean endangering him on that day. But with God, all things are possible o. First of all, we have to play our own part. Pray as if all depends on God. Play football as if all depends on you. Thank you. . . . . . . Words of the man of God, PROPHET T.B JOSHUA on sunday 2nd october, 2011”

God Bless the man of God. A word is enough for the wise.
Re: T.b Joshua Predicts That nigeria Will Loose nigeria v Guinea Match If......... by abagoro(m): 3:42pm On Oct 08, 2011
The prediction is almost coming to pass
Re: T.b Joshua Predicts That nigeria Will Loose nigeria v Guinea Match If......... by ogbuefi26: 3:47pm On Oct 08, 2011
ahahahaahha nigeria will win, and god is alive
Re: T.b Joshua Predicts That nigeria Will Loose nigeria v Guinea Match If......... by jayboogie: 4:04pm On Oct 08, 2011
Una don seeee aaammmm
Re: T.b Joshua Predicts That nigeria Will Loose nigeria v Guinea Match If......... by matel(m): 4:18pm On Oct 08, 2011
My Guys, man of God No dey lie cos D Holy Book ( bible ) say my Words will not return to me void but must accomplish d purpose for which it was said. Up T.B Joshua , I can't stop luving dis man of God
Re: T.b Joshua Predicts That nigeria Will Loose nigeria v Guinea Match If......... by evido78: 5:00pm On Oct 08, 2011
To you doubting Thomases, has Prophet T. B Joshua not been vindicated? We should always mind the way we criticize men of God with proven track records like T.B. Joshua to avoid God's wrath.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Rangnick 1st press conference: I've never seen anyone as fit aged 36 as Ronaldo / Kaka: Romelu Lukaku Is The No 1 Striker In The World / Canada, Mexico And The U.S. Will Host The 2026 World Cup.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.