Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,766 members, 7,820,680 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:23 PM

Yvonne Nelson Apologizes To The Mr Nelson She Thought Was Her Estranged Father - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yvonne Nelson Apologizes To The Mr Nelson She Thought Was Her Estranged Father (27214 Views)

Mercy Aigbe Reveals Why She Married Lanre Gentry, Her Estranged Husband / Lilian Esoro Hints At Going Back To Her Estranged Husband, Ubi Franklin? / Yvonne Nelson Gives Birth To Baby Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yvonne Nelson Apologizes To The Mr Nelson She Thought Was Her Estranged Father by Obiedun(m): 1:59pm On Jun 21, 2023
Women and manipulation

1 Like

Re: Yvonne Nelson Apologizes To The Mr Nelson She Thought Was Her Estranged Father by scholes23(m): 2:03pm On Jun 21, 2023
Where iyanya dey sef
Re: Yvonne Nelson Apologizes To The Mr Nelson She Thought Was Her Estranged Father by cooooooks(m): 2:04pm On Jun 21, 2023
Never take the rantings of a rabble rouser seriously.
Re: Yvonne Nelson Apologizes To The Mr Nelson She Thought Was Her Estranged Father by sageb: 2:05pm On Jun 21, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:

https://ameyawdebrah.com/yvonne-nelson-apologizes-to-the-late-mr-nelson-who-she-thought-was-her-estranged-father/

She did all these to spite an innocent man/foster father, now she's regretting her actions in the past.
I hope she finds closure soon.
Re: Yvonne Nelson Apologizes To The Mr Nelson She Thought Was Her Estranged Father by brain54(m): 2:06pm On Jun 21, 2023
geesilver:
She couldn't contain her past anymore.... Reasons she has to spill it out.... Not everyone has the strength to Carry on even when life refuses to be fair with you
Exactly…

Events affect people in different ways.

Someone up there says she is better than a lot of people so she should move on.

But it’s not so easy. I am sure she would give up a lot just to know who her father is… dead or alive!

1 Like

Re: Yvonne Nelson Apologizes To The Mr Nelson She Thought Was Her Estranged Father by geesilver(m): 2:11pm On Jun 21, 2023
brain54:

Exactly…

Events affect people in different ways.

Someone up there says she is better than a lot of people so she should move on.

But it’s not so easy. I am sure she would give up a lot just to know who her father is… dead or alive!
..... Only she understands how unhappy she has to accept fate even though it might not be her wish... At times life throws things that you can't contain at you, it now depends on how well you can carry on or you give up
Re: Yvonne Nelson Apologizes To The Mr Nelson She Thought Was Her Estranged Father by qtx(m): 2:15pm On Jun 21, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:

https://ameyawdebrah.com/yvonne-nelson-apologizes-to-the-late-mr-nelson-who-she-thought-was-her-estranged-father/
In this present age and time, u still depend on "my mom told me" and you are misbehaving, what happened to DNA or how much was it? Upon all your exposure.

But wait o, you guys look alike sha o. shocked
Re: Yvonne Nelson Apologizes To The Mr Nelson She Thought Was Her Estranged Father by brain54(m): 2:19pm On Jun 21, 2023
geesilver:
..... Only she understands how unhappy she has to accept fate even though it might not be her wish... At times life throws things that you can't contain at you, it now depends on how well you can carry on or you give up
Right…

I think many people are going through a lot of personal “battles “ in life also.

Even though on the outside there may look cool and glamorous but you can never tell the numerous challenges they are going through.

Reason why it’s not a good thing to envy anyone or feel terrible about your situation.

I mean who would have thought YN was going through these battles and it was affecting her badly if she didn’t come out to say?

All we sometimes see it’s the glamour on the outside.

Reminds me of a poem we did in literature in secondary school titled RICHARD CORY!
Re: Yvonne Nelson Apologizes To The Mr Nelson She Thought Was Her Estranged Father by detectivejones: 2:22pm On Jun 21, 2023
A huge percentage of kids and adults are in group lied to by their mothers and alienated from their dads

1 Like

Re: Yvonne Nelson Apologizes To The Mr Nelson She Thought Was Her Estranged Father by XAUBulls: 2:23pm On Jun 21, 2023
Re: Yvonne Nelson Apologizes To The Mr Nelson She Thought Was Her Estranged Father by abobote: 2:24pm On Jun 21, 2023
Single mothers are dangerously bitter

1 Like

Re: Yvonne Nelson Apologizes To The Mr Nelson She Thought Was Her Estranged Father by FreeStuffsNG: 2:26pm On Jun 21, 2023
qtx:

In this present age and time, u still depend on "my mom told me" and you are misbehaving, what happened to DNA or how much was it? Upon all your exposure.

But wait o, you guys look alike sha o. shocked
According to the actress, her mother had initially pinned the responsibility on Mr Nelson. Still, she later changed her story when she confessed that Peter Ala Adjetey was her father. However, after conducting DNA tests with these men, none matched her genotype.

By no fault of her, she is an illegitimate child

brain54:

The mother may genuinely not know…

Who the father is.

Maybe she was a careless “free giver”!

"Genuinely" definitely has a new meaning sir wink In Yorubaland, we say only a mother knows the father of a child.
Re: Yvonne Nelson Apologizes To The Mr Nelson She Thought Was Her Estranged Father by soojar(m): 2:29pm On Jun 21, 2023
Closegirl:
Please if anybody can help me with any little amount to eat I will be very happy. Feeding is a big problem for me and my family please no matter how small. I havent eaten anything since yesterday in the morning pls. My dad is a retired teacher and my mom is late. Am a single mother with my own son mouth to feed, the little money i make have use it to cater for my dad illness and pay house rent but his health is getting worst. Now we can't even eat or buy water to drink. Please if you're reading this message pls come to our aid, no matter how small it will go a long way pls. May God meet you at the point of your need as you have show us mercy amen

Acct num:
FaithS.H
First Bank

I just feel like asking, do you do anything on this forum apart from begging?

Where are you located? We can arrange to get a job for you to do so you can feed yourself instead of begging. It's demeaning.

We learn everyday.

4 Likes

Re: Yvonne Nelson Apologizes To The Mr Nelson She Thought Was Her Estranged Father by brain54(m): 2:30pm On Jun 21, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:

According to the actress, her mother had initially pinned the responsibility on Mr Nelson. Still, she later changed her story when she confessed that Peter Ala Adjetey was her father. However, after conducting DNA tests with these men, none matched her genotype.

By no fault of her, she is an illegitimate child
The mother may genuinely not know…

Who the father is.

Maybe she was a careless “free giver”!

2 Likes

Re: Yvonne Nelson Apologizes To The Mr Nelson She Thought Was Her Estranged Father by geesilver(m): 2:30pm On Jun 21, 2023
brain54:

Right…

I think many people are going through a lot of personal “battles “ in life also.

Even though on the outside there may look cool and glamorous but you can never tell the numerous challenges they are going through.

Reason why it’s not a good thing to envy anyone or feel terrible about your situation.
That's why mental health is very important.... Some that condemned her today may later appreciate her later. From one person to another we differs in everything irrespective of our resemblance.
I am a big fan of those that can tell their stories to people not for sympathy or to gather pity but rather to either start the process of healings or for the wise one to learn from.

I mean who would have thought YN was going through these battles and it was affecting her badly if she didn’t come out to say?

All we sometimes see it’s the glamour on the outside.

Reminds me of a poem we did in literature in secondary school titled RICHARD CORY!
Re: Yvonne Nelson Apologizes To The Mr Nelson She Thought Was Her Estranged Father by brain54(m): 2:35pm On Jun 21, 2023
[quote author=geesilver post=123943842][/quote]
I try not to judge people…

I actually admire her for putting this out.
I think it’s brave of her.

I think there are lots of lessons to learn from her story!

1 Like

Re: Yvonne Nelson Apologizes To The Mr Nelson She Thought Was Her Estranged Father by juman(m): 2:37pm On Jun 21, 2023
Another paternity fraud.
Re: Yvonne Nelson Apologizes To The Mr Nelson She Thought Was Her Estranged Father by juman(m): 2:38pm On Jun 21, 2023
Many know their real father but the father choose to be dead alive father.
They choose to be absolutely irresponsible.
Re: Yvonne Nelson Apologizes To The Mr Nelson She Thought Was Her Estranged Father by seguno2: 2:39pm On Jun 21, 2023
Re: Yvonne Nelson Apologizes To The Mr Nelson She Thought Was Her Estranged Father by Exceed15: 2:39pm On Jun 21, 2023
tollyboy5:
Women are the number problem in family.

When i started reasoning with my head and don't take side any longer my mum said im not wise.
Today i don't like ladies of these category of despising their father. Most of them will make a sane guy go crazy with their lousy character.

They despise their father because they have been brainwashed by their mothers. Invariably they are damaging the children psychologically .

4 Likes

Re: Yvonne Nelson Apologizes To The Mr Nelson She Thought Was Her Estranged Father by Sososo(f): 2:40pm On Jun 21, 2023
So the mama no sabi who impregnate am?
See story o🙄

1 Like

Re: Yvonne Nelson Apologizes To The Mr Nelson She Thought Was Her Estranged Father by Exceed15: 2:44pm On Jun 21, 2023
Single mothers should be mindful what you feed your children with about their father. You are not getting at the man but simply damaging the child psychologically. Look her today, toeing the step of her mother. No marriage, No home.

1 Like

Re: Yvonne Nelson Apologizes To The Mr Nelson She Thought Was Her Estranged Father by Exceed15: 2:49pm On Jun 21, 2023
detectivejones:
A huge percentage of kids and adults are in group lied to by their mothers and alienated from their dads

Very true bro. They become psychologically and emotionally damaged. To marry from broken home hard o. Becareful.

2 Likes

Re: Yvonne Nelson Apologizes To The Mr Nelson She Thought Was Her Estranged Father by Ofadaman(m): 2:50pm On Jun 21, 2023
If you're a man reading this, and you hate or despite your father because if the stories your mum told you , you're going to regret it when he's gone. Most Dad are barely understood or acknowledged, you find kids sending money to their moms to use to manage the house, there women instead use the money to oppress the man and subjugate him, even in Ill health women hardly show compassion, it is why ,you must take care of your dad separately, send money to your mum for house keep and then send secretly to your father for his personal ,cos in the end, the money you give to your dad still goes to the home, the sacrifice men go through will never be understood until they are dead.
If your father is still alive, run to him, take care of him, help him, don't listen to your mum's, not that mums are bad but a man has many battles that he doesn't talk about.

2 Likes

Re: Yvonne Nelson Apologizes To The Mr Nelson She Thought Was Her Estranged Father by Nobody: 2:56pm On Jun 21, 2023
Sperm donor
Re: Yvonne Nelson Apologizes To The Mr Nelson She Thought Was Her Estranged Father by geesilver(m): 2:57pm On Jun 21, 2023
brain54:

I try not to judge people…

I actually admire her for putting this out.
I think it’s brave of her.

I think there are lots of lessons to learn from her story!
I wish I can have access to the book.... I want to read her perspective to life and what she went through......
I know some will feel had because their dirty past is been exposed.... Life goes on
Re: Yvonne Nelson Apologizes To The Mr Nelson She Thought Was Her Estranged Father by Natbrowny: 2:59pm On Jun 21, 2023
SHE THOUGHT?

Nice one smartie
Re: Yvonne Nelson Apologizes To The Mr Nelson She Thought Was Her Estranged Father by SKIBiNSKI(m): 3:07pm On Jun 21, 2023
Now her bigger problem begins, from rubbishing an innocent dead man for clouts back to being an illegitimate bustard.
Re: Yvonne Nelson Apologizes To The Mr Nelson She Thought Was Her Estranged Father by isabi2lof: 3:09pm On Jun 21, 2023
I feel for her tho

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Denrele Edun Is 'Jack Sparrow' In New Photos As He Celebrates 37th Birthday / 3 Times Davido Ditched Afropop And Afrobeats / Shade Ladipo Reveals Why She Doesn't Want To Have Children(vid)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.