Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,451 members, 7,816,046 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:53 AM

Yvonne Nelson Apologizes To The Mr Nelson She Thought Was Her Estranged Father - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yvonne Nelson Apologizes To The Mr Nelson She Thought Was Her Estranged Father (27207 Views)

Mercy Aigbe Reveals Why She Married Lanre Gentry, Her Estranged Husband / Lilian Esoro Hints At Going Back To Her Estranged Husband, Ubi Franklin? / Yvonne Nelson Gives Birth To Baby Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yvonne Nelson Apologizes To The Mr Nelson She Thought Was Her Estranged Father by Metrofox(m): 3:11pm On Jun 21, 2023
grin women.. The only creatures capable of believing the lies they invent and basking in the euphoria of delusion. Interesting people

3 Likes

Re: Yvonne Nelson Apologizes To The Mr Nelson She Thought Was Her Estranged Father by fredoooooo: 3:27pm On Jun 21, 2023
Ya mama no tell you ya papa what's wrong with this people sef ..
Is she naturally stopeed or she just want attention.
Re: Yvonne Nelson Apologizes To The Mr Nelson She Thought Was Her Estranged Father by Jb95(m): 3:40pm On Jun 21, 2023
Maybe she wouldn't even have been named Yvonne if the father was present grin grin
What kind of name is that? If not Africans and our inferiority complex
Re: Yvonne Nelson Apologizes To The Mr Nelson She Thought Was Her Estranged Father by xangerar: 3:45pm On Jun 21, 2023
SmartPolician:
Yvonne Nelson has dominated the entertainment news lately. I was even shocked when she proudly acknowledged terminating a pregnancy.

Myself too, I thought abortion was still an unlawful act in her jurisdiction.
Re: Yvonne Nelson Apologizes To The Mr Nelson She Thought Was Her Estranged Father by cezarman(m): 3:46pm On Jun 21, 2023
Her mom is a witch.

I hope she addressed her mom's wickedness properly in the so called book... Because most children who were raised by such mothers tend to be very biased and toxic undecided

1 Like

Re: Yvonne Nelson Apologizes To The Mr Nelson She Thought Was Her Estranged Father by Nobody: 3:55pm On Jun 21, 2023
Karlman:
That your Mother no be here o!
Fear Woman before anything else.
Re: Yvonne Nelson Apologizes To The Mr Nelson She Thought Was Her Estranged Father by ELibraryNG: 4:16pm On Jun 21, 2023

I am Not Yvonne Nelson by Yvonne Nelson

I Am Not Yvonne Nelson is an explosive and riveting account of a young woman who sets out to discover herself, but finds out that she has been living with a false identity. The drama and the twists and turns of this moving story have all the markings of a spell-binding movie script, except that the protagonist, who is an actor, is contending with a reality that intermittently soaks her pillow with tears. Uncharacteristic of an autobiography, the author comes to her audience stark naked. The book opens the door widely into the life of the author and exposes the good, the bad and the ugly sides, not only of her life, but also of the make-believe world of celebrities.

Download Here:- https://afribookhub.com/book/i-am-not-yvonne-nelson-by-yvonne-nelson/

Re: Yvonne Nelson Apologizes To The Mr Nelson She Thought Was Her Estranged Father by Etranshub(m): 4:35pm On Jun 21, 2023
After God... Fear women
Re: Yvonne Nelson Apologizes To The Mr Nelson She Thought Was Her Estranged Father by brain54(m): 4:45pm On Jun 21, 2023
geesilver:

I wish I can have access to the book.... I want to read her perspective to life and what she went through......
I know some will feel had because their dirty past is been exposed.... Life goes on
You can download it…

It’s on Amazon!
Re: Yvonne Nelson Apologizes To The Mr Nelson She Thought Was Her Estranged Father by salem1996: 4:47pm On Jun 21, 2023
Flier:
At all,imagine she was so bad to the extent that she couldnt attend his burial.
Raising her under his roof alone deserves some commendation even if he dislike her

Sometimes some of you speak as though you've been in someone's situation. Am not endorsing what she did, but come on now, she said he clearly showed her hatred and didn't hide it from her. Let me ask, have u ever live under an abusive father? (Your own biological father)
Man, it ain't easy as you think it. I know of a friend who literally had to seek support through prayers to love her dad and male Siblings due to the father's maltreatment to her mother not even her.
Like, man flex and wouldn't provide for anything. The mom was hustling, he will take the one she brought home and if she stays long outside, is a case again. He kicks the mom in their presence just for asking where he went and came home so very late, he doesn't pay their fees. These stuffs led to her hatred and even anything male around her.
This thing hurt man, it hurt a lot. Especially seeing people hugging their fathers while your dad act as though you are a stranger to him.

God bless my dad, he did his best, but I hope not to take his path, I hope to do far better.

1 Like

Re: Yvonne Nelson Apologizes To The Mr Nelson She Thought Was Her Estranged Father by geesilver(m): 5:11pm On Jun 21, 2023
brain54:

You can download it…

It’s on Amazon!
How much is it in naira
Re: Yvonne Nelson Apologizes To The Mr Nelson She Thought Was Her Estranged Father by caye(m): 5:46pm On Jun 21, 2023
Just like Tupac's mother, she lied to him that his dad never had anything to do with him, and he had died.

Later, a man came to visit him in the hospital; he looked like him.

He was his father.
Re: Yvonne Nelson Apologizes To The Mr Nelson She Thought Was Her Estranged Father by sageb: 6:04pm On Jun 21, 2023
caye:
Just like Tupac's mother, she lied to him that his dad never had anything to do with him, and he had died.

Later, a man came to visit him in the hospital; he looked like him.

He was his father.

Drop full gist about PAC's father
I like to know why he was not known(anonymous).
Re: Yvonne Nelson Apologizes To The Mr Nelson She Thought Was Her Estranged Father by Funflipper: 6:20pm On Jun 21, 2023
Shalommy:
And who is her father now? Her wahala is too much. Chaiii

She is a bastard.
Re: Yvonne Nelson Apologizes To The Mr Nelson She Thought Was Her Estranged Father by victorazy(m): 6:23pm On Jun 21, 2023
Shalommy:

Walahi the lady na drama queen. She wahala pas Tonto.

1 Like

Re: Yvonne Nelson Apologizes To The Mr Nelson She Thought Was Her Estranged Father by Cassandraloius: 6:51pm On Jun 21, 2023
For how many years?
Re: Yvonne Nelson Apologizes To The Mr Nelson She Thought Was Her Estranged Father by brain54(m): 7:11pm On Jun 21, 2023
geesilver:

How much is it in naira
You can go on the site and confirm…

Someone I know downloaded from there… but paid with another currency not naira.

You can go on and check it out!
Re: Yvonne Nelson Apologizes To The Mr Nelson She Thought Was Her Estranged Father by Ellasure: 7:17pm On Jun 21, 2023
I thanks God almighty for your life lady Nelson, you have done your part to repair your unforced errors for growing up without a father nearby you.

you too have grown up today and God's abundant blessings will locate you.

my advice is for you not to repeat the errors of your mother in the lifes of your children irrespective of your husband misdemeanor. we are all created imperfect.

if I were a young man today in need of a matured woman to marry I think you will be my first try. enjoy yourself.
Re: Yvonne Nelson Apologizes To The Mr Nelson She Thought Was Her Estranged Father by tollyboy5(m): 7:33pm On Jun 21, 2023
salem1996:

Sometimes some of you speak as though you've been in someone's situation. Am not endorsing what she did, but come on now, she said he clearly showed her hatred and didn't hide it from her. Let me ask, have u ever live under an abusive father? (Your own biological father)
Man, it ain't easy as you think it. I know of a friend who literally had to seek support through prayers to love her dad and male Siblings due to the father's maltreatment to her mother not even her.
Like, man flex and wouldn't provide for anything. The mom was hustling, he will take the one she brought home and if she stays long outside, is a case again. He kicks the mom in their presence just for asking where he went and came home so very late, he doesn't pay their fees. These stuffs led to her hatred and even anything male around her.
This thing hurt man, it hurt a lot. Especially seeing people hugging their fathers while your dad act as though you are a stranger to him.

God bless my dad, he did his best, but I hope not to take his path, I hope to do far better.
Stop all this blabla stories.

mothers are not always being truthful.. What attracted her to him in the first place? was it not love? Start from where the problem started. No man changed overnight and women are so guilty of bringing their children into the conflict they have with their husband. They should learn to put children at a neutral position, but no they'll let the children show hatred to their their biological father. Those mothers are only good in emotional blackmail and pettiness. Doesn't mean they're saint.
Re: Yvonne Nelson Apologizes To The Mr Nelson She Thought Was Her Estranged Father by IgbosNIGHTMARE: 8:19pm On Jun 21, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
Now you understand why she has a troubled life like cyberbullies here on NL. Just like them, she is from a highly dysfunctional family background.

According to the actress, her mother had initially pinned the responsibility on Mr Nelson. Still, she later changed her story when she confessed that Peter Ala Adjetey was her father. However, after conducting DNA tests with these men, none matched her genotype.

By no fault of her, she is an illegitimate child.

It is sad that she is raising her own child same way.smh
A STUPID AND SHAMELESS WHORÈ CAN ONLY GIVE BIRTH TO ANOTHER STUPID AND SHAMELESS WHORÈ.
Re: Yvonne Nelson Apologizes To The Mr Nelson She Thought Was Her Estranged Father by IgbosNIGHTMARE: 8:22pm On Jun 21, 2023
ganisucks:

The number one cyberbully is you. I'm glad you have identified and accepted your problem. Your shrink is really making progress. But If i may, i would suggest some electroconvulsive therapy to help your brain sensors to start sending the right signals.
Shut up!
The moral lesson is don't be a stupid and shameless WHORÈ.
I DETEST WHORÈS WITH PASSION AND ALL MY WISH FOR THEM IS TO CONTRACT STDs LIKE HIV OR BE USED FOR RITUALS.
BY THE WAY, ANY GIRL WITH MORE THAN TWO BODYCOUNT IS A WHORÈ.
Re: Yvonne Nelson Apologizes To The Mr Nelson She Thought Was Her Estranged Father by damoobaba: 9:16pm On Jun 21, 2023
Shalommy:

Honestly, apparently even the mother was wayward. I wonder wetin majid go don do this girl. She needs to do deliverance otherwise the cycle will continue with her children.
Re: Yvonne Nelson Apologizes To The Mr Nelson She Thought Was Her Estranged Father by shantti(m): 10:34pm On Jun 21, 2023
A man came here few months ago contemplating whether to visit his fiancé's biological father as she was raised by her step father. His fiance wanted her bride price to be paid to her step father cos according to her her mother told her that her biological dad abandoned them.

I remember the bashing that thread's op received when he contemplated on visiting his fiancé's biological father to find out the truth. A lot of bitter females here bashed him and accused his of disrespecting his fiancee. U will not see those females here,they don tear race. Imagine concluding after hearing only one side of a story. Many single mothers are evil. They end up raising damaged kids.
Re: Yvonne Nelson Apologizes To The Mr Nelson She Thought Was Her Estranged Father by kcowen(m): 7:49am On Jun 22, 2023
ganisucks:

The number one cyberbully is you. I'm glad you have identified and accepted your problem. Your shrink is really making progress. But If i may, i would suggest some electroconvulsive therapy to help your brain sensors to start sending the right signals.
Why so much vawulence
Re: Yvonne Nelson Apologizes To The Mr Nelson She Thought Was Her Estranged Father by salem1996: 8:49am On Jun 22, 2023
tollyboy5:

Stop all this blabla stories.

mothers are not always being truthful.. What attracted her to him in the first place? was it not love? Start from where the problem started. No man changed overnight and women are so guilty of bringing their children into the conflict they have with their husband. They should learn to put children at a neutral position, but no they'll let the children show hatred to their their biological father. Those mothers are only good in emotional blackmail and pettiness. Doesn't mean they're saint.

No one claim the mom was a Saint. Well, like I said, you probably came from a home where your father knows what it means to be one, sadly not every male knows that so I rest my case. I just pray you don't experience what others had been through.
Re: Yvonne Nelson Apologizes To The Mr Nelson She Thought Was Her Estranged Father by nairamaniac: 2:56am On Jun 25, 2023
brain54:
I think it’s safe to call her…

Yvonne Unknown then or Yvonne X.

I can only imagine how she feels not having closure on who her biological father is.

I think this singular event of “fatherhood “ has shaped and defined her whole existence.

It’s affected her in choices she has made in life.

I remember watching an interview where she claimed they is nothing like love and that people only date/marry for whatever they can gain.

Not hard to understand where she is coming from considering the betrayal from her mom… the one person she trusted and loved with the whole of her heart.

I don’t know if to feel pity for Yvonne but I hope she finds inner peace and closure.

Yvonne… and she was my crush that year o!
i don't think it's a deliberate betrayal, as the mother may not have been sure who the real father was.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Photos From Captain E's 18th Birthday Party (Omotla's Son) / Photos Of Uti Nwachukwu Before And Now / Portrait Painting Of Emmanuela Samuel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.