Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,932 members, 7,828,251 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:18 AM

Many Female Lawyers Have Turned To Hookup And Being Instagram Baddies, Because L - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Many Female Lawyers Have Turned To Hookup And Being Instagram Baddies, Because L (3715 Views)

Viral Bridesmaid Releases Phone Numbers Of Men Trying To Hookup With Her (Video) / Waist Beads Have Turned Some Nigerian Men Into Mumu / I want to leave my girlfriend because l love her so much (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Many Female Lawyers Have Turned To Hookup And Being Instagram Baddies, Because L by RTID: 9:21am On Jun 21, 2023
Many female lawyers have turned to hookup and being Instagram baddies, because lawyer work no dey pay.
Re: Many Female Lawyers Have Turned To Hookup And Being Instagram Baddies, Because L by YOUNGELDER1(m): 9:30am On Jun 21, 2023
How did you come to this conclusion?

1 Like

Re: Many Female Lawyers Have Turned To Hookup And Being Instagram Baddies, Because L by Westerhoffe(m): 9:58am On Jun 21, 2023
Mmm…

1 Like

Re: Many Female Lawyers Have Turned To Hookup And Being Instagram Baddies, Because L by mymadam(m): 10:12am On Jun 21, 2023
YOUNGELDER1:
How did you come to this conclusion?

I wonder o undecided
Re: Many Female Lawyers Have Turned To Hookup And Being Instagram Baddies, Because L by Sheistoopretty(f): 10:13am On Jun 21, 2023
RTID:
Many female lawyers have turned to hookup and being Instagram baddies, because lawyer work no dey pay.

Go and get a job boy grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Many Female Lawyers Have Turned To Hookup And Being Instagram Baddies, Because L by OboOlora(f): 12:40pm On Jun 21, 2023
True!
E get one Wasiu pikin wey be lawyer but dem de nack am around Lekki like mad
Last time I was in Lagos, my u GLE had her camped in The George for one week with a promise of 1M if she could sell his property in Agungi
Re: Many Female Lawyers Have Turned To Hookup And Being Instagram Baddies, Because L by bukatyne(f): 8:05pm On Jun 21, 2023
RTID:

And what do their men turn to?

1 Like

Re: Many Female Lawyers Have Turned To Hookup And Being Instagram Baddies, Because L by finallybusy: 9:33am On Jul 05, 2023
After a whole five years in school? Na welding sure pass.
Re: Many Female Lawyers Have Turned To Hookup And Being Instagram Baddies, Because L by Madonna1: 9:42am On Jul 05, 2023
How you take know ?

Re: Many Female Lawyers Have Turned To Hookup And Being Instagram Baddies, Because L by Kobicove(m): 11:34am On Jul 05, 2023
RTID:

Provide statistics to back up this conclusion! undecided

(1) (Reply)

Write Ur Love Quote Here / I Have Not Paid My Wife Dowry / Share Your Belief Towards The Opposite Sex At A Tender Age

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.