Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,083 members, 7,821,731 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:23 PM

Yahoo Boys Will Have All The Money In The Whole World - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Yahoo Boys Will Have All The Money In The Whole World (1538 Views)

Yahoo Boys: Will These Girls Ever Listen? / Nero: 80% Of Nigerian Yahoo Big Boys Will Fall Back To The Street In 5Years Time / Yahoo Boys With Exotic Car And House Arrested By EFCC In Lagos. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yahoo Boys Will Have All The Money In The Whole World by Eduek59(m): 11:07am On Jun 21, 2023
Yahoo boys will have all the money in the whole world and still decide to stay in a 2 bedroom apartment with 15 other yahoo boys.

Why do they do this?

Yahoo boys typically prefer the hustling lifestyle & that crowded living gives them this ideology of hoping for a better tomorrow, like this sense of brotherhood

This is also why you see a lot of them start smoking hemp after a few days of fraternizing together

The average Yahoo boy does not understand business or financial freedom or even how to build wealth.

They are always looking for a fix - that next payout

In addition, the little funds that come in are usually shared - everyone has a cut.

And although one person will have the highest and for a short time, he is the Don and calls the shots by spending on his friends and on women until he is humbled again by his almost empty bank account.

He is on the veranda again smoking his life away and hustling for the next payout.

A pathetic lifestyle indeed.

2 Likes

Re: Yahoo Boys Will Have All The Money In The Whole World by eddynaira125: 11:11am On Jun 21, 2023
True definition of Yahoo

2 Likes

Re: Yahoo Boys Will Have All The Money In The Whole World by Eduek59(m): 11:12am On Jun 21, 2023
eddynaira125:
True definition of Yahoo
you've also observed this right?
Re: Yahoo Boys Will Have All The Money In The Whole World by 4KNGOATS(m): 11:22am On Jun 21, 2023
Eduek59:
Yahoo boys will have all the money in the whole world and still decide to stay in a 2 bedroom apartment with 15 other yahoo boys.

Why do they do this?

Yahoo boys typically prefer the hustling lifestyle & that crowded living gives them this ideology of hoping for a better tomorrow, like this sense of brotherhood

This is also why you see a lot of them start smoking hemp after a few days of fraternizing together

The average Yahoo boy does not understand business or financial freedom or even how to build wealth.

In addition, the little funds that come in are usually shared - everyone has a cut.

And although one person will have the highest and for a short time, he is the Don and calls the shots by spending on his friends and on women until he is humbled again by his almost empty bank account.

He is on the veranda again smoking his life away and hustling for the next payout.

Yahoo the lowest degradation I've ever seen

2 Likes

Re: Yahoo Boys Will Have All The Money In The Whole World by Eduek59(m): 11:27am On Jun 21, 2023
4KNGOATS:

Yahoo the lowest degradation I've ever seen
The energy and resources they invest in this dirty thing could be deployed for some legal and more productive things like Freelancing and affiliate marketing I guess

What do you think?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yahoo Boys Will Have All The Money In The Whole World by chuksville(m): 11:27am On Jun 21, 2023
Yahoo money can't be sustainable. You don't invest it or your business crumbles.
Yahoo boys have some curses hovering around them. You don't get money in such an illegal manner and expect to be at peace with your life. It doesn't work that way!

3 Likes

Re: Yahoo Boys Will Have All The Money In The Whole World by Eduek59(m): 11:28am On Jun 21, 2023
chuksville:
Yahoo

What's even the meaning of "Yahoo"?
Re: Yahoo Boys Will Have All The Money In The Whole World by donbachi(m): 11:37am On Jun 21, 2023
One who lies for a living, will always lie to self.

3 Likes

Re: Yahoo Boys Will Have All The Money In The Whole World by Eduek59(m): 11:38am On Jun 21, 2023
donbachi:
One who lies for a living, will always lie to self.
As simple as that. And they'll be caught cos I wonder how the get to sleep at night
Re: Yahoo Boys Will Have All The Money In The Whole World by 24SEVEN: 11:44am On Jun 21, 2023
I don't know why I don't like this thread. grin

NB: I'm not into yahoo. But I don't like this thread. I love thread about women with big yansh. kiss

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Boys Will Have All The Money In The Whole World by Eduek59(m): 11:44am On Jun 21, 2023
chuksville:
Yahoo money can't be sustainable. You don't invest it or your business crumbles.
Yahoo boys have some curses hovering around them. You don't get money in such an illegal manner and expect to be at peace with your life. It doesn't work that way!

Could you say that laziness is the cause of this or the society?

What's your take on this please?
Re: Yahoo Boys Will Have All The Money In The Whole World by Eduek59(m): 11:46am On Jun 21, 2023
24SEVEN:
I don't know why I don't like this thread. grin

NB: I'm not into yahoo. But I don't like this thread. I love thread about women with big yansh. kiss

I give you one soon
Re: Yahoo Boys Will Have All The Money In The Whole World by 24SEVEN: 11:49am On Jun 21, 2023
Eduek59:

I give you one soon

Pls give me big yansh girls if you can. They are a delight to the eyes. wink

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Boys Will Have All The Money In The Whole World by eddynaira125: 11:50am On Jun 21, 2023
Eduek59:
you've also observed this right?

sure
Re: Yahoo Boys Will Have All The Money In The Whole World by Eduek59(m): 11:51am On Jun 21, 2023
24SEVEN:

Pls give me big yansh girls if you can. They are a delight to the eyes. wink

You'll also need money to fit their bills remember

So your 9-5pm salary job would be enough to take care of that?
Re: Yahoo Boys Will Have All The Money In The Whole World by chuksville(m): 11:52am On Jun 21, 2023
These are the causes: Lack of patience. Trying to make it quick by all means. Societal pressure and greed.
Eduek59:

Could you say that laziness is the cause of this or the society?

What's your take on this please?
Re: Yahoo Boys Will Have All The Money In The Whole World by Eduek59(m): 11:54am On Jun 21, 2023
chuksville:
These are the causes: Lack of patience. Trying to make it quick by all means. Societal pressure and greed.

Exactly. Lack of patience, peer pressure and competition to prove who's on top of the ride

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Boys Will Have All The Money In The Whole World by chuksville(m): 12:26pm On Jun 21, 2023
That's right
Eduek59:

Exactly. Lack of patience, peer pressure and competition to prove who's on top of the ride

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Boys Will Have All The Money In The Whole World by 24SEVEN: 12:26pm On Jun 21, 2023
Eduek59:

You'll also need money to fit their bills remember

So your 9-5pm salary job would be enough to take care of that?

It should, until I get tired of them. grin

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Boys Will Have All The Money In The Whole World by EMREX02: 12:51pm On Jun 21, 2023
Not all yahoo boys lives together in a room. Some stays on their own and they have profitable businesses.

4 Likes

Re: Yahoo Boys Will Have All The Money In The Whole World by dreamxhaser: 1:57pm On Jun 21, 2023
Eduek59:

Why do they do this?

Your mind deyyyy

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Boys Will Have All The Money In The Whole World by Hardcore11: 2:01pm On Jun 21, 2023
Rubbish post hypocrite jealousy. Buhari loot you for 8 years you didn't talk about it. If your state governor gives you millions you will say it's good money you won't see the looting they have been looting your destiny and your unborn generation nonsense keep nagging your girlfriend will keep open her useless Toto for Yahoo boys
Re: Yahoo Boys Will Have All The Money In The Whole World by MMG01(m): 3:51pm On Jun 21, 2023
Yahoo boys matter no dey taya you mfs
Re: Yahoo Boys Will Have All The Money In The Whole World by Eduek59(m): 4:05pm On Jun 21, 2023
EMREX02:
Not all yahoo boys lives together in a room. Some stays on their own and they have profitable businesses.

Ok let's just asune that yahoo boys have a sustainable business of their own, why would the defraud people of their hard earn money?

I see no reason why someone with a sustainable business should defraud another

Or what do you think could make them do so please?
Re: Yahoo Boys Will Have All The Money In The Whole World by Thomasankara(m): 4:10pm On Jun 21, 2023
[/color]if you are the club type,high chances subsists that one day you will subscribe to Yahoo. After hearing many Dorime rhymes in your sleep,you will be tempted to join the first,due to oppression from guys and quest to secure the service of curvy ladies you saw at the club[color=#770077]

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Boys Will Have All The Money In The Whole World by EMREX02: 5:11pm On Jun 21, 2023
Eduek59:

Ok let's just asune that yahoo boys have a sustainable business of their own, why would the defraud people of their hard earn money?

I see no reason why someone with a sustainable business should defraud another

Or what do you think could make them do so please?
Some yahoo boys, once they cashout, they invest their ill gotten money into business.

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Boys Will Have All The Money In The Whole World by ZonefreeAsshole: 5:27pm On Jun 21, 2023
Geelbwoy and Zonefree come and learn and be free of the curse fighting you from birth ๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…
Re: Yahoo Boys Will Have All The Money In The Whole World by Dexy4yah(m): 11:23pm On Jun 21, 2023
chuksville:
What about those that built houses?
Will the houses too collapse??

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Trying To Scam A Nigerian / Picture Of Murdered UNIPORT Students / Scene Where Governorโ€™s Aide Was Killed As Tension Hits Delta. Graphic Phot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.