Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,889 members, 7,828,146 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:04 AM

Southern Kaduna Celebrates The Appointment Of Musa As Chief Of Defence Staff - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Southern Kaduna Celebrates The Appointment Of Musa As Chief Of Defence Staff (33113 Views)

Burial Of Musa Mante Baraze: Lawmaker Killed By Gunmen In Bauchi Buried (Photo) / Buhari Appoints Aliyu Abubakar Musa As New Chief Personal Security Officer / Biography Of Musa Wada: Kogi PDP Governorship Flagbearer 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Southern Kaduna Celebrates The Appointment Of Musa As Chief Of Defence Staff by osothermal(m): 3:04pm On Jun 21, 2023
CharleyBright:

Like seriously.?
You mean he supported Atiku when he and some northern governors went to Aso Villa to meet Buhari and insist that power must go to the south and it must be Tinubu?
He supported Atiku when he opposed Ahmed Lawan nomination?
Make una dey talk true small Biko.
Forget these politicians open pretentious activities. They under estimated Tinubu or rather Tinubu outsmarted them. Even Kd government House was won by Pdp
Re: Southern Kaduna Celebrates The Appointment Of Musa As Chief Of Defence Staff by seunayantokun(m): 3:05pm On Jun 21, 2023
Rejoicing over a semblance of hope.. God, please make it real for them in Jesus's name. I pray, God, please, help them with victories over the ongoing fulanisation genocide waged against them by Elrufai who propagated and is coordinating the evil agenda in southern Kaduna.
Re: Southern Kaduna Celebrates The Appointment Of Musa As Chief Of Defence Staff by Newton1045: 3:13pm On Jun 21, 2023
Southern kd people are very peaceful people but highly marginalized because of religion
Re: Southern Kaduna Celebrates The Appointment Of Musa As Chief Of Defence Staff by Pascal9: 3:17pm On Jun 21, 2023
Tinubu is a very crafty, look at his appointment, he knew that the core north might not vote for him in 2027, he is building alliance with middle belt christians that voted Peter obi to remove their fear of moslem domination, come 2027, all the obidient votes from the south and middle belt will be his own, plus what ever he will get from the core north, nothing for Peter obi in 2027, Tinubu is clever.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Southern Kaduna Celebrates The Appointment Of Musa As Chief Of Defence Staff by hafeeanubasy: 3:17pm On Jun 21, 2023
CharleyBright:

I don't get your drift. Which yeye homeboy are you talking about?
Did the midget tell you he was doing all that gra-gra for Tinubu to emerge and then his so called home boy will be beneficiary?
Does the midget look like person wey go sow and not reap?
Wait till the midget start yarning loud. Shebi u know he doesn't waste time to switch allegiance.
That appointment of defence staff is good enough reason for the midget to start calling meeting of haters against Tinubu. The midget is a bad enemy.

Its because your exposure and general knowledge are limited

https://www.nairaland.com/7608146/compensate-me-supporting-iyan-zazzau

Re: Southern Kaduna Celebrates The Appointment Of Musa As Chief Of Defence Staff by Loyalty1: 3:47pm On Jun 21, 2023
RichDad1:
Celebrating despite not voting for the man that appointed him? Hypocrites. 😏😏😏
Your parents that nurtured you, did you gave them money they used nurtured? It is their duty to do so, likewise any person that comes out to contest and win election, it is his duty to attend to a distress Area in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Southern Kaduna Celebrates The Appointment Of Musa As Chief Of Defence Staff by 33Solomonf(m): 3:48pm On Jun 21, 2023
(Veteran in the building)

Very Happy for them

But

But

But

But

This is Nigeria
This is North anything can happen

May God almighty help us northern Christian

Terrorist are everywhere now

Especially Shetima as VP

(Veteran signout)
Re: Southern Kaduna Celebrates The Appointment Of Musa As Chief Of Defence Staff by comrAIHali(m): 3:54pm On Jun 21, 2023
sleek214:
Nice one. πŸ‘. Hopefully he stops the attacks because Alex Badeh as Chief of Defence Staff couldn't stop the attack in his village in Adamawa State, instead he used Airforce chopper to fly out his family and close relatives

Help me remind them. Though we hope he transform the security sector.
Re: Southern Kaduna Celebrates The Appointment Of Musa As Chief Of Defence Staff by prophetfire: 4:21pm On Jun 21, 2023
obembet:
This is Sign of Hope.
Buhari was president, yet Katsina collect WOTOWOTO from bandits. Many of them fled to Niger republic.
The former NSA Monguno's village was attacked and sacked by Bokoharam.
It's not by appointing your brother. It's about competence.
Re: Southern Kaduna Celebrates The Appointment Of Musa As Chief Of Defence Staff by obembet(f): 4:33pm On Jun 21, 2023
prophetfire:
Buhari was president, yet Katsina collect WOTOWOTO from bandits. Many of them fled to Niger republic.
The former NSA Monguno's village was attacked and sacked by Bokoharam.
It's not by appointing your brother. It's about competence.

Let hope for new development.

Buhari is gone

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Southern Kaduna Celebrates The Appointment Of Musa As Chief Of Defence Staff by Alpharey: 4:38pm On Jun 21, 2023
Samunique:
Congrats to them !!!

Tinubu really did well !

Hope Tinubu has not stepped on the toes of the man in the picture below

The sworn enemy of the Southern Kaduna Christians and a bloody Islamic terrorist undecided

The midget will be mystified 🀣🀣🀣

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Southern Kaduna Celebrates The Appointment Of Musa As Chief Of Defence Staff by delpee(f): 5:13pm On Jun 21, 2023
They've suffered so much. I pray that the new service Chiefs put an end to terrorism and kidnapping.
Re: Southern Kaduna Celebrates The Appointment Of Musa As Chief Of Defence Staff by Ibrahimmrfish(m): 5:36pm On Jun 21, 2023
33Solomonf:
(Veteran in the building)

Very Happy for them shocked

But

But

But

But

This is Nigeria
This is North anything can happen

May God almighty help us northern Christian

Terrorist are everywhere now

Especially Shetima as VP

(Veteran signout)
Yes Muslim/Muslim team now,next 8years and the the one after,if you don't like it move to Mars.
Re: Southern Kaduna Celebrates The Appointment Of Musa As Chief Of Defence Staff by Kay25(m): 5:46pm On Jun 21, 2023
Bat being setting it right
Re: Southern Kaduna Celebrates The Appointment Of Musa As Chief Of Defence Staff by Drbarmes(m): 6:08pm On Jun 21, 2023
ednut1:
Nigerians never learn: it wont stop the killings
God bless you. Nigerians love living in delusion
Re: Southern Kaduna Celebrates The Appointment Of Musa As Chief Of Defence Staff by MARSHALDEMSA202(m): 6:21pm On Jun 21, 2023
The song says "Allah Yana sa ma ya na ji yana gani"
Means( God is in heaven, he hears and sees everything)
But this video is old and from JOS
Re: Southern Kaduna Celebrates The Appointment Of Musa As Chief Of Defence Staff by mp3ree: 7:41pm On Jun 21, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar

Lets see how it goes

When the generalismo is not mentally fit and suffering from parkinson disease and also not aware of his environment then forget it una son way una dey celebrate as chief of defence can not do much

Now the generalismo just travelled out due to his ill health but his supporters are deceiving the masses that it was a global summit meeting

Before I think say you be reasonable fellow,Now I know na cement dey your brain
Re: Southern Kaduna Celebrates The Appointment Of Musa As Chief Of Defence Staff by chaiks: 10:30pm On Jun 21, 2023
That the government of Nasir el rufai couldn't stop the killings in Southern Kaduna throughout his tenure speaks a great deal about the politics of insecurity in the north. No matter your religious inclination, you should uphold the sanctity of life. Those are the politicians that profited from religion and ethnicity in Nigeria. May the souls of those who died rest in peace.
7lives:

As e dey pain dem e dey sweet us.
They knew that appointment was a square peg in a square hole.
Southern Kaduna folks have just been blessed with an opportunity to defend themselves.
And they are brave people, Zamani Lekwot a colonel in Nigerian army, did it way back, I'm so happy for them.
Re: Southern Kaduna Celebrates The Appointment Of Musa As Chief Of Defence Staff by odinga1of: 10:55pm On Jun 21, 2023
Nigeriagood:
obembet private chat me,your photo alone is making me hard,I won't mind grabbing and fuking your hole πŸ•³οΈ

Obembet is a man with hairy balls who reside in PH
Re: Southern Kaduna Celebrates The Appointment Of Musa As Chief Of Defence Staff by JOemmy(m): 11:14pm On Jun 21, 2023
Samunique:
Congrats to them !!!

Tinubu really did well !

Hope Tinubu has not stepped on the toes of the man in the picture below

The sworn enemy of the Southern Kaduna Christians and a bloody Islamic terrorist undecided

Tinibu have scammed hell rufai and his jihadist brothers.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Southern Kaduna Celebrates The Appointment Of Musa As Chief Of Defence Staff by amazingforum1(m): 11:20pm On Jun 21, 2023
BREAKING NEWS THIS BOY WAS SOLD FOR 1.8M
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aW9dGxzI3_U
Re: Southern Kaduna Celebrates The Appointment Of Musa As Chief Of Defence Staff by Nigeriagood(m): 11:23pm On Jun 21, 2023
odinga1of:

Obembet is a man with hairy balls who reside in PH
rubbish chai
Re: Southern Kaduna Celebrates The Appointment Of Musa As Chief Of Defence Staff by Etimemy: 8:37am On Jun 22, 2023
Bobbiee:
They are foolish if they think he's going to change anything.

You're sick with this statement
Re: Southern Kaduna Celebrates The Appointment Of Musa As Chief Of Defence Staff by Ikemba007: 9:15am On Jun 22, 2023
But they seriously opposed Tinubu and celebrated Obi.

I hope they learn from this because they are generally good people.
Re: Southern Kaduna Celebrates The Appointment Of Musa As Chief Of Defence Staff by boladez(m): 3:51pm On Jun 23, 2023
wasuka14:
Southern Kaduna people that Peter Obi used 'Religion War' saga to twist there head. He allowed these people waste there votes for his failed campaign of columns. Nigeria will never be deceive again by any Obituary politicians.
May Nigeria experience absolute peace

Prikie, why are you so ignorant? You are so driven by your hate and tribalism that it has because your reasoning...you cannot sit in your one room in Osogbo and keep commenting on things that are over and beyond you.

The war in Southern Kaduna predates the current political dispensation and God rest the souls of the hundreds if not thousands who have died in this avoidable conflict. I know you don't read but go and watch you tube videos on the roles of Buhari, El rufai, the killer herdsmen, the politics of tribalism and the local government councils. Don't comment if you have zero knowledge!

Limit your tribalism to matters of politics but issues that border on human life , pls use commonsense and knowledge...pls ...

Like i have told you ...tribalism and hate will destroy you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

"Buhari’s Government Harassing My Family" - Jonathan / APC Primary: Lagos, Borno Lose Jumbo Delegates / Presidential Debate on NN24

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.