Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,673 members, 7,820,362 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:37 PM

Access Bank Deducted 2,500 For Coronation House Hold Insurance. What Is That? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Access Bank Deducted 2,500 For Coronation House Hold Insurance. What Is That? (835 Views)

Zenith Bank Deducted 556 Naira For February Sms Charges / Help! First Bank Deducted 97,000 From My Account / First Bank Deducted 2k From My Account Without Any Transactions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Access Bank Deducted 2,500 For Coronation House Hold Insurance. What Is That? by HeadNigga: 11:42am On Jun 21, 2023
Hello, seun and my fellow nairalanders. Am I alone or what? I checked my bank app this morning and discovered that access bank deducted 2500 naira for what they call CORONATION HOUSE HOLD INSURANCE.
I didn't subscribe for any insurance anywhere. Isn't this fraud?

cc: seun, nlfpmod
Re: Access Bank Deducted 2,500 For Coronation House Hold Insurance. What Is That? by liloshone: 6:47pm On Jun 21, 2023
Hi, can you advice your phone number or email address, someway to reach you though.
Re: Access Bank Deducted 2,500 For Coronation House Hold Insurance. What Is That? by haryinlah: 6:50pm On Jun 22, 2023
It seems it is all Access bank users, just checked my account now and 2500 have been deducted likewise on my mum's account. This is a daylight robbery by Access Bank and we need to report them to CBN
Re: Access Bank Deducted 2,500 For Coronation House Hold Insurance. What Is That? by lilzeel(m): 8:33pm On Jun 22, 2023
Same thing was done to me just this evening. The painful part is that the #2500 was my last card in the account, I didn't even receive debit alert I only went to use the POS when they told me that I had insufficient balance I couldn't believe it until I checked my balance on the app before i saw the debit alert. This is so criminal, they should be charged to court.
Re: Access Bank Deducted 2,500 For Coronation House Hold Insurance. What Is That? by Antiochus(m): 1:02pm On Jun 25, 2023
HeadNigga:
Hello, seun and my fellow nairalanders. Am I alone or what? I checked my bank app this morning and discovered that access bank deducted 2500 naira for what they call CORONATION HOUSE HOLD INSURANCE.

cc: seun, nlfp

I just saw it on my account o. They deducted 2500 3days ago too. This is daylight robbery. I never subscribed to any insurance. I first thought my account was compromised not until I googled and saw this NL post. They didn't even inform us prior to this either by mail or text. This is robbery. What do we do now?
Re: Access Bank Deducted 2,500 For Coronation House Hold Insurance. What Is That? by HeadNigga: 1:19pm On Jun 25, 2023
Antiochus:

I just saw it on my account o. They deducted 2500 3days ago too. This is daylight robbery. I never subscribed to any insurance. I first thought my account was compromised not until I googled and saw this NL post. They didn't even inform us prior to this either by mail or text. This is robbery. What do we do now?
it's all over Twitter. People are complaining
Re: Access Bank Deducted 2,500 For Coronation House Hold Insurance. What Is That? by Antiochus(m): 1:44pm On Jun 25, 2023
HeadNigga:
it's all over Twitter. People are complaining

I have seen it o. People keep bombarding them on twitter. Please let us know here if they revert yours I pray they do the needful cause this is robbery. I could pay them a visit tomorrow to demand an answer. Govt would steal from you bank go steal again too. embarassed
Re: Access Bank Deducted 2,500 For Coronation House Hold Insurance. What Is That? by Antiochus(m): 8:29am On Jun 26, 2023
HeadNigga:

cc: seun, nlfp

I can see three people on Twitter saying they've been refunded. I have not been refunded.
Re: Access Bank Deducted 2,500 For Coronation House Hold Insurance. What Is That? by HeadNigga: 10:09am On Jun 26, 2023
Antiochus:

I can see three people on Twitter saying they've been refunded. I have not been refunded.
are you serious. They should refund across board
Re: Access Bank Deducted 2,500 For Coronation House Hold Insurance. What Is That? by Antiochus(m): 11:59am On Jun 26, 2023
HeadNigga:

Yes
Re: Access Bank Deducted 2,500 For Coronation House Hold Insurance. What Is That? by Antiochus(m): 12:20pm On Jun 27, 2023
HeadNigga:

I sent a DM to them on Twitter and they asked for my account number and promised they would refund me once they confirm that my account was debited for Coronation Insurance. So the way out now is to either contact them through their social media channels or visit the bank cause it's like they won't refund across board cause they themselves don't know which accounts they debited from. We have to fight for ourselves.
Re: Access Bank Deducted 2,500 For Coronation House Hold Insurance. What Is That? by HeadNigga: 12:23pm On Jun 27, 2023
Antiochus:

I sent a DM to them on Twitter and they asked for my account number and promised they would refund me once they confirm that my account was debited for Coronation Insurance. So the way out now is to either contact them through their social media channels or visit the bank cause it's like they won't refund across board cause they themselves don't know which accounts they debited from. We have to fight for ourselves.
thanks for this. I will go to the branch near me

2 Likes

Re: Access Bank Deducted 2,500 For Coronation House Hold Insurance. What Is That? by Antiochus(m): 7:26am On Jul 01, 2023
HeadNigga:
thanks for this. I will go to the branch near me

Have you been there? Still expecting the reversal they promised on Monday o. This people just deducted another money called "WHT on Credit Interest" I didn't collect a loan so I don't know the reason for this deduction. I am tired of Access Bank.
Re: Access Bank Deducted 2,500 For Coronation House Hold Insurance. What Is That? by HeadNigga: 11:08am On Jul 01, 2023
Antiochus:

Have you been there? Still expecting the reversal they promised on Monday o. This people just deducted another money called "WHT on Credit Interest" I didn't collect a loan so I don't know the reason for this deduction. I am tired of Access Bank.
I haven't. They replied me on Twitter and asked for my details. So I am waiting to see if they will reverse it before I drag them further
Re: Access Bank Deducted 2,500 For Coronation House Hold Insurance. What Is That? by HeadNigga: 5:10pm On Jul 03, 2023
Antiochus:

hello guys. I have been refunded after engaging them on Twitter. cc lilzeel

Reach out to them on Twitter
Re: Access Bank Deducted 2,500 For Coronation House Hold Insurance. What Is That? by Antiochus(m): 6:08pm On Jul 03, 2023
HeadNigga:
hello guys. I have been refunded after engaging them on Twitter. cc lilzeel

Reach out to them on Twitter

I have been refunded too o. Saw it just now after this update from you. Thanks.
Re: Access Bank Deducted 2,500 For Coronation House Hold Insurance. What Is That? by HeadNigga: 6:12pm On Jul 03, 2023
Antiochus:

I have been refunded too o. Saw it just now after this update from you. Thanks.
uwc

1 Like

Re: Access Bank Deducted 2,500 For Coronation House Hold Insurance. What Is That? by toms55(m): 8:46pm On Aug 01, 2023
SMH critically for this sad occurrence

I dedicate baba fryo's "denge pose" to HeadNigga. Mad jam!

(1) (Reply)

What Business Can Be Done With N5000,000(five Million Naira) / Computer Component Supplier Business In Nigeria / Looking To Buy A Cybercafe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.