Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,289 members, 7,836,275 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:46 AM

Yoruba Man Who Stole An Entire Airline - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yoruba Man Who Stole An Entire Airline (5439 Views)

Why Is This Pic Triggering An Entire Nation? / Shiroro Massacre: An Entire Battalion Wiped Out & Buhari Still Stays In Abuja / This Yoruba Man Abroad Is Angry With Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yoruba Man Who Stole An Entire Airline by Anny69: 9:58am On Jun 22, 2023
Luckysbab:

These are the kinds of points you want to discuss, not kids running rampage, talking nonsense.

It's a dicey one, I must agree with you. Unfortunately, everything up there was from the view point of the aggrieved - makes it a bit difficult to understand the motives of said Wande, while not excusing the misdeeds he's accused of.

It will be hard for the court to take a legal position, because it all seems more like "a crime of passion". It's all emotions running high here and there. You see the Wande's father accusing the Awosika's of their "condescending attitude" (even though this could simply be the usual maligning of the rich). Then you wonder how they came about the Kenny taking 55% stake in the original company, compared to the other guy's 45%

My point is there seems to be some missing gaps in the narration, that seem irrelevant to the narrator - ones which might have explained the motives of the accused.

Overall, it's an intriguing read, makes for some sober reflections. It's like watching the titanic - same emotions. You wish things panned out differently. But then again, it's just life been life.

Anny69, your thoughts?
Good morning. I saw this last night, but I wanted to take my time to read the whole thread and I absolutely enjoyed reading it.

Honestly this can happen to anyone. When venturing into a new business with a partner, one should forget trust, take legal steps. I thought it was common knowledge.

I feel sorry for Kenny. I totally agree with the bolded.

kelechi50:
Front page material

It's an eye opener to everyone going into business with southwest brothers.

Tribalism has blocked your sense of reasoning. This can happen to anyone.

3 Likes

Re: Yoruba Man Who Stole An Entire Airline by masui(m): 11:26am On Jun 22, 2023
coolitempa:

Now you are tribalising a matter between two yoruba men.

The one he made reference to happened too life.
Re: Yoruba Man Who Stole An Entire Airline by Luckysbab: 12:27pm On Jun 22, 2023
Anny69:
Good morning. I saw this last night, but I wanted to take my time to read the whole thread and I absolutely enjoyed reading it.

Honestly this can happen to anyone. When venturing into a new business with a partner, one should forget trust, take legal steps. I thought it was common knowledge.

I feel sorry for Kenny. I totally agree with the bolded.

kiss kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Man Who Stole An Entire Airline by Anny69: 2:21pm On Jun 22, 2023
Luckysbab:

kiss kiss kiss
Why did you ask for my opinion? I've been wondering.
Re: Yoruba Man Who Stole An Entire Airline by Luckysbab: 3:06pm On Jun 22, 2023
Anny69:
Why did you ask for my opinion? I've been wondering.

It could qualify for a romantic story - your genre.
Re: Yoruba Man Who Stole An Entire Airline by Anny69: 3:08pm On Jun 22, 2023
Luckysbab:

It could qualify for a romantic story - your genre.
Ha, I see. grin
Re: Yoruba Man Who Stole An Entire Airline by Luckysbab: 3:12pm On Jun 22, 2023
Anny69:
Ha, I see. grin

cheesy cheesy cheesy

Se ko wa 'romantic' ni?
Re: Yoruba Man Who Stole An Entire Airline by Anny69: 3:17pm On Jun 22, 2023
Luckysbab:

cheesy cheesy cheesy

Se ko wa 'romantic' ni?
It is. grin
Re: Yoruba Man Who Stole An Entire Airline by Luckysbab: 3:35pm On Jun 22, 2023
Anny69:
It is. grin

Liar liar tongue

It's a romantic horror though. At least, there was love and passion at the start.
Re: Yoruba Man Who Stole An Entire Airline by Anny69: 4:18pm On Jun 22, 2023
Luckysbab:

Liar liar tongue

It's a romantic horror though. At least, there was love and passion at the start.
I'm serious, it is.

Who could've expected that they'll eventually become enemies. They're just like lovers who got a divorce...

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Man Who Stole An Entire Airline by Luckysbab: 4:25pm On Jun 22, 2023
Anny69:
I'm serious, it is.

Who could've expected that they'll eventually become enemies. They're just like lovers who got a divorce...

You’re right 👍

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Man Who Stole An Entire Airline by GEJPosterity: 2:08am On Jun 23, 2023
Cooldowntemper:
“Like I said, I’ve noticed this “I” statement and trend in you lately which never existed in our relationship for years. Babawande, let me remind you, you did not take the risk alone. We both did.”

Word of Advice: NEVER TRUST A RONU LANDLORD AS A BUSINESS PARTNER

It would probably kill you to give credit to where you copied and pasted this entire story from (David Hundeyin's West Africa Weekly newsletter)

https://westafricaweekly.substack.com/p/west-africa-weekly-aviation-special-c0e

Plagiarism is theft.
Re: Yoruba Man Who Stole An Entire Airline by Luchitec(m): 7:03am On Jun 23, 2023
This is so shocking! Nevertheless, besides paying a hefty compensation to Kenny, Wande will get his comeuppance in due course. The greedy idiot doesn't even know that it takes divine favor for an airline business to succeed in Nigeria.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

‘Form Mining Companies, Apply For Licences’ - Alake Urges State Governors / I Pity Dora / Hon Patrick Obahiagbon And Hon Samson Osagie DUMPS PDP For AC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.