Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,401 members, 7,815,874 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:59 PM

How Much Of A Yearly Salary One Needs To Spend To Afford An iPhone-14-Pro 128GB - Phones (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How Much Of A Yearly Salary One Needs To Spend To Afford An iPhone-14-Pro 128GB (44228 Views)

Stats On Yearly Salary To Afford An Iphone 14 By Country. (Nigeria's Worst) / What Is The Highest Amount You Can Spend To Buy A Phone? / How Long You Have To Work To Afford An Iphone X In Lagos & Rest Of The World (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Much Of A Yearly Salary One Needs To Spend To Afford An iPhone-14-Pro 128GB by Hezzyluv: 9:03am On Jun 22, 2023
Ferdinandu:
But bear in mind that this is Nigeria, many people makes far more than their salary from office runs

Trust me, I know this girl more den u.
Re: How Much Of A Yearly Salary One Needs To Spend To Afford An iPhone-14-Pro 128GB by sureinfo: 9:12am On Jun 22, 2023
Naija is a mess, nevertheless my yearly salary can perfectly get me a new TECNO phone that will serve me well.
Re: How Much Of A Yearly Salary One Needs To Spend To Afford An iPhone-14-Pro 128GB by sureinfo: 9:13am On Jun 22, 2023
b0rn2fuck:
MuMu talks,I'm browsing with my tecno spark 5 pro in peace and seun osewa never banned me. Before una quote me, I live in my own house, and control two shops. I bought the Tecno new, na tear rubber
kudos to you, enjoy your TECNO phone to the fullest ma guy.
Re: How Much Of A Yearly Salary One Needs To Spend To Afford An iPhone-14-Pro 128GB by princeogbeide1(m): 9:23am On Jun 22, 2023
wildikeman:

A girl told me she wouldn't talk to me since i am using Android. It has become a social status now in this Nigeria...and even abroad..and its always women that set the bar for all this nonsense

I live in the south south, I don't think a northerner can survive the oppression in the south 😅
Re: How Much Of A Yearly Salary One Needs To Spend To Afford An iPhone-14-Pro 128GB by blueAgent(m): 9:43am On Jun 22, 2023
clinician2x:
I am working very hard to move to USA. I may never come back to Nigeria, not even my dead body. Once I die pls bury me in a cemetery there in the USA let me stay with the saints and not near the demons of Africa.

grin grin grin

I hope u no vote APCshit?
Re: How Much Of A Yearly Salary One Needs To Spend To Afford An iPhone-14-Pro 128GB by blueAgent(m): 9:46am On Jun 22, 2023
mabeni:
they trades CLITOcurrency.

grin grin grin.

Bitcoin dey learn work.

Bianance or Big church?
Re: How Much Of A Yearly Salary One Needs To Spend To Afford An iPhone-14-Pro 128GB by CartelKenneth: 1:12pm On Jun 22, 2023
WeirdAlien:
Why buy an iphone?

Because it's the best
Re: How Much Of A Yearly Salary One Needs To Spend To Afford An iPhone-14-Pro 128GB by Hassanmaye(m): 2:39pm On Jun 22, 2023
BluntCrazeMan:

Source:
https://twitter.com/stats_feed/status/1671378198477643777

Some major African countries such as South-Africa, and Ghana are missing on the list though.
Nawoo
Re: How Much Of A Yearly Salary One Needs To Spend To Afford An iPhone-14-Pro 128GB by Wildkat02: 2:47pm On Jun 22, 2023
kaeycea:

Most people who come to hospital are sick . So if they're fine, you wouldn't see them there..
Some of thier attitude are best ignored than being aggressive at it

I’m not even talking about sick people. Being rude to them isn’t an ethic. I’m talking about the stereotypical mindset that doctors are so calm and good, that even when u slap them they’ll turn the other cheek for you. Many people capitalize on that to humiliate health workers. I follow my work ethics, but I ain’t a gentleman.
Re: How Much Of A Yearly Salary One Needs To Spend To Afford An iPhone-14-Pro 128GB by Wildkat02: 2:50pm On Jun 22, 2023
Fearyourcreator:

NL billionaire... Paste your last data bal... Before I start to dey swear for you online billionaire... If phone is more of value to a house you are the fool here ... If you like keep deceiving yourself... People that are fast to call others are broke are the ones broke... Lolzzz... Iphone to house.. Yeye man

I won’t engage in an argument with u rather I’ll implore you to learn to read with utmost comprehension. It would really do you a lot of good.
Re: How Much Of A Yearly Salary One Needs To Spend To Afford An iPhone-14-Pro 128GB by Fearyourcreator: 3:09pm On Jun 22, 2023
Wildkat02:

I won’t engage in an argument with u rather I’ll implore you to learn to read with utmost comprehension. It would really do you a lot of good.
Go sleep online richman
Re: How Much Of A Yearly Salary One Needs To Spend To Afford An iPhone-14-Pro 128GB by DeOTR: 3:42pm On Jun 22, 2023
okuta007:

is everyone a banker in Nigeria ?
So which type of job will you do in Nigeria that you won't work at least, 40 hours in a week?
Re: How Much Of A Yearly Salary One Needs To Spend To Afford An iPhone-14-Pro 128GB by wildikeman(m): 6:36pm On Jun 22, 2023
princeogbeide1:

I live in the south south, I don't think a northerner can survive the oppression in the south 😅

For wia...just benin alone they will want to run back. Not to talk of Lagos where i dey.
Re: How Much Of A Yearly Salary One Needs To Spend To Afford An iPhone-14-Pro 128GB by IgbosNIGHTMARE: 9:28pm On Jun 22, 2023
Temhellen:

When it comes to Bodycount na ladies offend God. Wat abt u guys ?
Guys are givers and ladies are receivers, so it matters most for girls.
Scientifically, the DNA of all the guys you've ever slept with from the day you were disvirgined to your last fúcker can still be detected in your body system, but it's not the case for guys.
Re: How Much Of A Yearly Salary One Needs To Spend To Afford An iPhone-14-Pro 128GB by WeirdAlien: 9:36pm On Jun 22, 2023
CartelKenneth:

Because it's the best
No. To you it's the best.
To other people, Android might be the best.
I prefer android. iPhones are for people who love to play with toys.

99% of you guys buying iPhones in Nigeria do so as status symbol not because it's the best phone to buy.
Re: How Much Of A Yearly Salary One Needs To Spend To Afford An iPhone-14-Pro 128GB by sherylbaky(f): 9:41pm On Jun 22, 2023
vickydevoka:

They don't buy new ones. All those phone no pass 500k
Phones without charger, they can not even afford to buy data. Half of the money used to buy some androids will buy their London used.🤣🤣 I just dey look them dey laugh.

2 Likes

Re: How Much Of A Yearly Salary One Needs To Spend To Afford An iPhone-14-Pro 128GB by CartelKenneth: 12:46pm On Jun 23, 2023
WeirdAlien:

No. To you it's the best.
To other people, Android might be the best.
I prefer android. iPhones are for people who love to play with toys.

99% of you guys buying iPhones in Nigeria do so as status symbol not because it's the best phone to buy.

If it’s not the best, then how come, it’s a status symbol💁
Re: How Much Of A Yearly Salary One Needs To Spend To Afford An iPhone-14-Pro 128GB by WeirdAlien: 1:57pm On Jun 23, 2023
CartelKenneth:

If it’s not the best, then how come, it’s a status symbol💁

Read about market psychology.
Every mature industry has brand leadership. No. 1 brand makes great products, but usually not significantly better than No. 2 or 3. In most cases No. 2 beats No. 1 in a number of good ways. Choosing between brand 1, 2 (and often 3) is always a matter of personal preference, not because of which is best.
E g. Many people will pick a Mercedes over a BMW of same model range. But BMW performs better, esp. in unpredictable situations.

Whatever rocks your boat! But don't kill your pockets because you want to "feel among".
Africans are too vain.
Re: How Much Of A Yearly Salary One Needs To Spend To Afford An iPhone-14-Pro 128GB by vickydevoka(m): 2:34pm On Jun 23, 2023
sherylbaky:
Phones without charger, they can not even afford to buy data. Half of the money used to buy some androids will buy their London used.🤣🤣 I just dey look them dey laugh.
iPhone doesn't come with charger. I bought my charger 16k
Re: How Much Of A Yearly Salary One Needs To Spend To Afford An iPhone-14-Pro 128GB by sherylbaky(f): 3:14pm On Jun 23, 2023
vickydevoka:

iPhone doesn't come with charger. I bought my charger 16k
If brand new, anything before iPhone 12 comes with charger and even these new models come with lightning cables Uncle

1 Like

Re: How Much Of A Yearly Salary One Needs To Spend To Afford An iPhone-14-Pro 128GB by CartelKenneth: 3:19pm On Jun 23, 2023
WeirdAlien:

Read about market psychology.
Every mature industry has brand leadership. No. 1 brand makes great products, but usually not significantly better than No. 2 or 3. In most cases No. 2 beats No. 1 in a number of good ways. Choosing between brand 1, 2 (and often 3) is always a matter of personal preference, not because of which is best.
E g. Many people will pick a Mercedes over a BMW of same model range. But BMW performs better, esp. in unpredictable situations.

Whatever rocks your boat! But don't kill your pockets because you want to "feel among".
Africans are too vain.

well, Apple is a $3 trillion company so if there’s any community that I want to be a part of it’ll be on the winning team oh and by the way I take a Benz over BMW anyway
Re: How Much Of A Yearly Salary One Needs To Spend To Afford An iPhone-14-Pro 128GB by WeirdAlien: 5:09pm On Jun 23, 2023
CartelKenneth:

well, Apple is a $3 trillion company so if there’s any community that I want to be a part of it’ll be on the winning team oh and by the way I take a Benz over BMW anyway

Would have made sense if you had shares in Apple inc. and by marketing their brand with your money you actually stand to gain something. The same Apple pay some people to use their devices, and those people don't even make any effort to defend the brand.
What gives a brand power is not the company but the loyal customers. The company's work is to keep the customers hypnotized into believing using the brand makes them people of status.
Re: How Much Of A Yearly Salary One Needs To Spend To Afford An iPhone-14-Pro 128GB by paix(m): 5:59pm On Jun 23, 2023
silvoclaira:
This is preposterous

IPhone no be your mates.

How do NYSC female members today get the money to buy this phones, while serving?
That's how they got it!!
Re: How Much Of A Yearly Salary One Needs To Spend To Afford An iPhone-14-Pro 128GB by CartelKenneth: 6:11pm On Jun 23, 2023
WeirdAlien:

Would have made sense if you had shares in Apple inc. and by marketing their brand with your money you actually stand to gain something. The same Apple pay some people to use their devices, and those people don't even make any effort to defend the brand.
What gives a brand power is not the company but the loyal customers. The company's work is to keep the customers hypnotized into believing using the brand makes them people of status.

finally, a sensible comment on Nairaland
Re: How Much Of A Yearly Salary One Needs To Spend To Afford An iPhone-14-Pro 128GB by vickydevoka(m): 8:04pm On Jun 23, 2023
sherylbaky:
If brand new, anything before iPhone 12 comes with charger and even these new models come with lightning cables Uncle
Why are you arguing. I bought mine 1 m. ABI make I snap the box for you
Re: How Much Of A Yearly Salary One Needs To Spend To Afford An iPhone-14-Pro 128GB by vickydevoka(m): 8:06pm On Jun 23, 2023
sherylbaky:
Please ask Google. I'm using iPhone 13 promax since last year. Even my elder bro way buy 14 dem no give am charger. He even bough his when he came for holidays in UK. U can verify
Re: How Much Of A Yearly Salary One Needs To Spend To Afford An iPhone-14-Pro 128GB by vickydevoka(m): 8:11pm On Jun 23, 2023
sherylbaky:
Do your check

Re: How Much Of A Yearly Salary One Needs To Spend To Afford An iPhone-14-Pro 128GB by vickydevoka(m): 8:11pm On Jun 23, 2023
sherylbaky:
Verify

Re: How Much Of A Yearly Salary One Needs To Spend To Afford An iPhone-14-Pro 128GB by eyeses: 12:07pm On Jun 25, 2023
TECNO users will be in smiles smiley, their one month salary sef fit buy them better phone. grin
Re: How Much Of A Yearly Salary One Needs To Spend To Afford An iPhone-14-Pro 128GB by eyeses: 12:08pm On Jun 25, 2023
b0rn2fuck:
MuMu talks,I'm browsing with my tecno spark 5 pro in peace and seun osewa never banned me. Before una quote me, I live in my own house, and control two shops. I bought the Tecno new, na tear rubber
they don't know, grin, all these expensive phones will do the same thing the cheap ones too will, abeg enjoy your TECNO phone in peace jare.
Re: How Much Of A Yearly Salary One Needs To Spend To Afford An iPhone-14-Pro 128GB by eyeses: 6:09pm On Jun 28, 2023
sureinfo:
Naija is a mess, nevertheless my yearly salary can perfectly get me a new TECNO phone that will serve me well.
yes o, that's one of the benefits of dealing with budget friendly brands.

1 Like

Re: How Much Of A Yearly Salary One Needs To Spend To Afford An iPhone-14-Pro 128GB by sureinfo: 7:32pm On Jun 28, 2023
eyeses:
yes o, that's one of the benefits of dealing with budget friendly brands.
sure thing, you don't need to break the bank to get a new device.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Elon Musk’s STARLINK Approved By Nigeria / The Best Android Devices In Nigeria According To Price Category / iPhone X On Sale As Thousands Queue Around The World For Days To Buy(Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.