Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,256 members, 7,822,299 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 09:44 AM

How Much Of A Yearly Salary One Needs To Spend To Afford An iPhone-14-Pro 128GB - Phones (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How Much Of A Yearly Salary One Needs To Spend To Afford An iPhone-14-Pro 128GB (44250 Views)

Stats On Yearly Salary To Afford An Iphone 14 By Country. (Nigeria's Worst) / What Is The Highest Amount You Can Spend To Buy A Phone? / How Long You Have To Work To Afford An Iphone X In Lagos & Rest Of The World (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Much Of A Yearly Salary One Needs To Spend To Afford An iPhone-14-Pro 128GB by biroo: 8:41pm On Jun 30, 2023
b0rn2fuck:
MuMu talks,I'm browsing with my tecno spark 5 pro in peace and seun osewa never banned me. Before una quote me, I live in my own house, and control two shops. I bought the Tecno new, na tear rubber
enjoy your spark device jarey, and if you ever want to upgrade you can always consider the spark 10 series.
Re: How Much Of A Yearly Salary One Needs To Spend To Afford An iPhone-14-Pro 128GB by biroo: 8:45pm On Jun 30, 2023
sureinfo:
Naija is a mess, nevertheless my yearly salary can perfectly get me a new TECNO phone that will serve me well.
that's one of the advantages of the budget friendly brands.

1 Like

Re: How Much Of A Yearly Salary One Needs To Spend To Afford An iPhone-14-Pro 128GB by biroo: 8:48pm On Jun 30, 2023
eyeses:
they don't know, grin, all these expensive phones will do the same thing the cheap ones too will, abeg enjoy your TECNO phone in peace jare.
yes o, even if it doesn't do everything thing, it sha can do most of the major things most people need smartphones for.
Re: How Much Of A Yearly Salary One Needs To Spend To Afford An iPhone-14-Pro 128GB by Breastfeed: 8:59pm On Jun 30, 2023
This definitely depends on how much money you're making, but for me that's a very long shot, I'd rather stick to these budget friendly brands like tecno, itel and co.
Re: How Much Of A Yearly Salary One Needs To Spend To Afford An iPhone-14-Pro 128GB by sureinfo: 2:42pm On Jul 16, 2023
biroo:
that's one of the advantages of the budget friendly brands.
yes o, thanks to brand like TECNO that has made it possible to get a good smartphone without breaking the bank.
Re: How Much Of A Yearly Salary One Needs To Spend To Afford An iPhone-14-Pro 128GB by selfdefence: 3:59pm On Jul 16, 2023
Las las it depends on how much you're earning now, though minimum wage here should be able to get you a budget phone like tecno and co.
Re: How Much Of A Yearly Salary One Needs To Spend To Afford An iPhone-14-Pro 128GB by eyeses: 2:42pm On Jul 22, 2023
biroo:
yes o, even if it doesn't do everything thing, it sha can do most of the major things most people need smartphones for.
sure, many budget devices can serve perfectly well for what people need phones for.
Re: How Much Of A Yearly Salary One Needs To Spend To Afford An iPhone-14-Pro 128GB by eyeses: 2:44pm On Jul 22, 2023
sureinfo:
sure thing, you don't need to break the bank to get a new device.
real talk, that is how it should be.
Re: How Much Of A Yearly Salary One Needs To Spend To Afford An iPhone-14-Pro 128GB by biroo: 8:45am On Jul 25, 2023
eyeses:
sure, many budget devices can serve perfectly well for what people need phones for.
that's just the koko
Re: How Much Of A Yearly Salary One Needs To Spend To Afford An iPhone-14-Pro 128GB by biroo: 8:45am On Jul 25, 2023
sureinfo:
yes o, thanks to brand like TECNO that has made it possible to get a good smartphone without breaking the bank.
yeah, if not for their likes many people wouldn't have owned smartphones today.
Re: How Much Of A Yearly Salary One Needs To Spend To Afford An iPhone-14-Pro 128GB by sureinfo: 4:13pm On Aug 07, 2023
biroo:
yeah, if not for their likes many people wouldn't have owned smartphones today.
yes o, they made us realize how cheap smartphones could be, who would have thought. grin
Re: How Much Of A Yearly Salary One Needs To Spend To Afford An iPhone-14-Pro 128GB by biroo: 6:22pm On Aug 07, 2023
sureinfo:
yes o, they made us realize how cheap smartphones could be, who would have thought. grin
abi? Thanks to TECNO for that.
Re: How Much Of A Yearly Salary One Needs To Spend To Afford An iPhone-14-Pro 128GB by sureinfo: 2:42pm On Aug 14, 2023
biroo:
abi? Thanks to TECNO for that.
yeah, a big thanks grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

iPhone X On Sale As Thousands Queue Around The World For Days To Buy(Photos) / Before You Update Your Whatsapp Messenger, Read This. / The Best Android Devices In Nigeria According To Price Category

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.