Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,167 members, 7,815,068 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:44 AM

A Nairalandler’s Trip Back To The U.S - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / A Nairalandler’s Trip Back To The U.S (22246 Views)

Police Found 39 Frozen Bodies Inside A Refrigerated Trailer In The U.K.(Photos) / Canada To Deport Asylum Seekers Who Walked In From The U.S. Illegally(Pics) / Nigerian Lady Gets Deported From The U.S Because Of Weaves (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Nairalandler’s Trip Back To The U.S by wittywriter: 2:00pm On Aug 05, 2023
When will someone post voyage vacation from Islands or other planets.

Wittyness

2 Likes

Re: A Nairalandler’s Trip Back To The U.S by ipobarecriminals: 2:00pm On Aug 05, 2023
cool
Re: A Nairalandler’s Trip Back To The U.S by Bellotelli: 2:04pm On Aug 05, 2023
Safe trip. I'll be there soon.

4 Likes

Re: A Nairalandler’s Trip Back To The U.S by ipobarecriminals: 2:04pm On Aug 05, 2023
Tourist123:
After a fun-filled 3 weeks vacation in Nigeria, I will be creating this thread about my trip back to the States. Sit back and relax
I will be transiting through Germany and UK. I plan to leave the airport when I get to Germany because I want to tour Frankfurt for a few hours, my layover there is 5hrs.
u for don create this thread last week.Anyway,I go finish my own 2 weeks this week and go back to Akron..Take charge

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Nairalandler’s Trip Back To The U.S by Unperturbedpota: 2:08pm On Aug 05, 2023
Jennyclay:
Biko, come and take me to U.S

ENPs never disappoint 🤣🤣🤣

13 Likes

Re: A Nairalandler’s Trip Back To The U.S by abba190: 2:10pm On Aug 05, 2023
Jennyclay:
he is a man. arent you afraid? u said all men are rapist nd u still want a man to take u to U.S?

58 Likes

Re: A Nairalandler’s Trip Back To The U.S by OndoRaph(m): 2:15pm On Aug 05, 2023
abba190:
he is a man. arent you afraid? u said all men are rapist nd u still want a man to take u to U.S?
They are brainless and farm tools: Siofra, Candidlady & this whorelosho.

13 Likes

Re: A Nairalandler’s Trip Back To The U.S by bonnyhope: 2:18pm On Aug 05, 2023
abba190:

No mind am

She wants to reap where she did not sow

12 Likes

Re: A Nairalandler’s Trip Back To The U.S by bonnyhope: 2:20pm On Aug 05, 2023
More update
Re: A Nairalandler’s Trip Back To The U.S by Skillsnigeria: 2:35pm On Aug 05, 2023
I love travelling thread

8 Likes

Re: A Nairalandler’s Trip Back To The U.S by RPG2020(m): 2:43pm On Aug 05, 2023
Tourist123:
After a fun-filled 3 weeks vacation in Nigeria, I will be creating this thread about my trip back to the States. Sit back and relax
I will be transiting through Germany and UK. I plan to leave the airport when I get to Germany because I want to tour Frankfurt for a few hours, my layover there is 5hrs.

Can you go out from the airport with transit ticket
Re: A Nairalandler’s Trip Back To The U.S by RPG2020(m): 2:47pm On Aug 05, 2023
Jennyclay:

With your round belle abi ?🙄🥱

8 Likes

Re: A Nairalandler’s Trip Back To The U.S by PerfectStranger(m): 2:47pm On Aug 05, 2023
Jennyclay:
Your shame is shaming me

38 Likes 4 Shares

Re: A Nairalandler’s Trip Back To The U.S by complexstuffs(m): 2:52pm On Aug 05, 2023
Tourist123:
I don’t have to explain my definition of fun-filled. Fun is relative , my fun may not be your fun. So take it as it is. #Peace

Damburoba.... Explain yasef

You don show naija girls shege abi?

2 Likes

Re: A Nairalandler’s Trip Back To The U.S by okuta007: 2:53pm On Aug 05, 2023
Tourist123:
Just landed Lagos, Nigeria

how did you buy your aril ticket the last time i tried in 2 years ago it was hard for me to buy it
Re: A Nairalandler’s Trip Back To The U.S by Tboi4real: 2:55pm On Aug 05, 2023
I feel like 😥 well as far am still alife i will get there someday congrate bro greet selena Gomez for me and 5Ocent

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Nairalandler’s Trip Back To The U.S by PortHarcourtcit(m): 2:59pm On Aug 05, 2023
Tourist123, I wan ask you question... You go gree come back home when our gbege with Niger burst🤸🤸🤸

6 Likes

Re: A Nairalandler’s Trip Back To The U.S by Solofresh2: 2:59pm On Aug 05, 2023
PerfectStranger:

Your shame is shaming me
You can't obviously shame the shameless grin

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Nairalandler’s Trip Back To The U.S by Timmi: 3:15pm On Aug 05, 2023
Tourist123:
Benin Airport enroute Lagos, Nigeria.
As typical of Nigerian airports, 6k has dropped this morning. From security guys to airlines baggage loaders etc

You must have given the 6k willingly as a tip. It is not compulsory and its better you make that clarification please. Benin, Abuja, Asaba, Lagos enroute to the US is my forte.

12 Likes

Re: A Nairalandler’s Trip Back To The U.S by MrsTwrite(f): 3:17pm On Aug 05, 2023
Where una dey see this money?

7 Likes

Re: A Nairalandler’s Trip Back To The U.S by Zanzibar1: 3:27pm On Aug 05, 2023
Tourist123:
Hahahah bro... So na my comment push your thread to fp
Re: A Nairalandler’s Trip Back To The U.S by flyinnizam(m): 3:34pm On Aug 05, 2023
Tourist123:
which airline and how much for ticket currently
Re: A Nairalandler’s Trip Back To The U.S by Dbestbrest: 3:37pm On Aug 05, 2023
Don't get to America and begin to badmouth Nigeria ok? There's no place like home. Always pray for Nigeria to be better

1 Like

Re: A Nairalandler’s Trip Back To The U.S by FOOTSOLDIER2(f): 3:39pm On Aug 05, 2023
Following
Re: A Nairalandler’s Trip Back To The U.S by EmiDior(m): 3:46pm On Aug 05, 2023
Where in US are u based op? I am in Brooklyn NewYorkCity.

5 Likes

Re: A Nairalandler’s Trip Back To The U.S by QueenDima47(f): 3:47pm On Aug 05, 2023
Safe trip.
I pray 🙏 I leave the shores of Nigeria someday.
Jehovah answer me speedily.

10 Likes

Re: A Nairalandler’s Trip Back To The U.S by mikemike50: 3:53pm On Aug 05, 2023
Tourist123:
Just landed Lagos, Nigeria
Arik the fly ATR aircraft too? I thought all their plane are Boeing.
Re: A Nairalandler’s Trip Back To The U.S by weslay: 4:06pm On Aug 05, 2023
Tourist123:
Bye bye Nigeria

Free advertisements for the Bank wey sabi

1 Like

Re: A Nairalandler’s Trip Back To The U.S by eipreel(f): 4:12pm On Aug 05, 2023
Timmi:

You must have given the 6k willingly as a tip. It is not compulsory and its better you make that clarification please. Benin, Abuja, Asaba, Lagos enroute to the US is my forte.

Don't mind them. They can't make a simple thread without painting Nigeria black. Mtchew

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Policeman Caused Death Of My Brother In Accident In Warri - Man Cries Out (Pics) / The Train Station In Abuja Didn't Work Today. / How To Pass The Interview For America Visa Lottery Winners

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.