Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,147 members, 7,815,018 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:58 AM

A Nairalandler’s Trip Back To The U.S - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / A Nairalandler’s Trip Back To The U.S (22243 Views)

Police Found 39 Frozen Bodies Inside A Refrigerated Trailer In The U.K.(Photos) / Canada To Deport Asylum Seekers Who Walked In From The U.S. Illegally(Pics) / Nigerian Lady Gets Deported From The U.S Because Of Weaves (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Nairalandler’s Trip Back To The U.S by Okoroawusa: 4:18pm On Aug 05, 2023
Jennyclay:
Biko, come and take me to U.S
Look at you... this your comment just make me shame . Which means that if you met him during his stay in Nigeria you would have gladly shifted pants for him without him asking or even giving you money after simply because he came back from America.

Ifele megbuo gi...

11 Likes

Re: A Nairalandler’s Trip Back To The U.S by Sirchiboy: 4:19pm On Aug 05, 2023
Tourist123:
After a fun-filled 3 weeks vacation in Nigeria, I will be creating this thread about my trip back to the States. Sit back and relax
I will be transiting through Germany and UK. I plan to leave the airport when I get to Germany because I want to tour Frankfurt for a few hours, my layover there is 5hrs.
Daddy carry your boy along
Re: A Nairalandler’s Trip Back To The U.S by mkoabiola: 4:23pm On Aug 05, 2023
Obodoyibo...
Re: A Nairalandler’s Trip Back To The U.S by studycenter: 4:30pm On Aug 05, 2023
Ride on
Re: A Nairalandler’s Trip Back To The U.S by Dancebreaker: 4:34pm On Aug 05, 2023
MrsTwrite:
Where una dey see this money?
My dear, money dey where e dey.
Re: A Nairalandler’s Trip Back To The U.S by Dancebreaker: 4:36pm On Aug 05, 2023
QueenDima47:
Safe trip.
I pray 🙏 I leave the shores of Nigeria someday.
Jehovah answer me speedily.
If it's truly your wish, you will. No big deal in it though. We are ok abroad but nothing to overhype.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: A Nairalandler’s Trip Back To The U.S by Dijita: 4:39pm On Aug 05, 2023
Tourist123:
Hey guys. Checking in at the Airport was very stressful. I had to repack my stuffs 3 times. The m.f kept sending me back to the queue after each repacking.
Anyways, I have checked in and waiting to board now

Will be coming for my own vacation this month and I am already dreading the nightmare of navigating Nigeria airport. My uncle that normally act as my protocol officer is here on vacation.
Re: A Nairalandler’s Trip Back To The U.S by MrCuteAndLoaded: 4:43pm On Aug 05, 2023
You don't need to share your trip back on a Multiple Stops ticket which only broke people buy because it's cheaper than a direct flight ticket. Go back to Yankee and hussle quickly because it's like money don day finish. No need to make yourself happy saying you are touring Frankfurt because of a 5 hour layover. No one cares

It's like the broke diasporians are the ones that like showing off!

8 Likes

Re: A Nairalandler’s Trip Back To The U.S by Kingzjayzee: 4:50pm On Aug 05, 2023
Tourist123:
Benin Airport enroute Lagos, Nigeria.
As typical of Nigerian airports, 6k has dropped this morning. From security guys to airlines baggage loaders etc
guy this ur camera quality make sense o. Which phone u take snap am abeg?
Re: A Nairalandler’s Trip Back To The U.S by JuanDeDios: 4:57pm On Aug 05, 2023
Unperturbedpota:

ENPs never disappoint 🤣🤣🤣
What's ENPs?

2 Likes

Re: A Nairalandler’s Trip Back To The U.S by Aguogba(m): 5:09pm On Aug 05, 2023
Tourist123:
After a fun-filled 3 weeks vacation in Nigeria, I will be creating this thread about my trip back to the States. Sit back and relax
I will be transiting through Germany and UK. I plan to leave the airport when I get to Germany because I want to tour Frankfurt for a few hours, my layover there is 5hrs.
Bro was looking for the cheapest flight. 5 effing hours. Then UK again.

4 Likes

Re: A Nairalandler’s Trip Back To The U.S by spectackpeters(m): 5:10pm On Aug 05, 2023
I celebrate you.... Congratulations 👏
Re: A Nairalandler’s Trip Back To The U.S by Nmezor(f): 5:14pm On Aug 05, 2023
Someone needs to Japa o
Re: A Nairalandler’s Trip Back To The U.S by Father4all: 5:47pm On Aug 05, 2023
The Op is too stingy with update. Couldn't show more pictures

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Nairalandler’s Trip Back To The U.S by PerfectStranger(m): 5:52pm On Aug 05, 2023
Solofresh2:
You can't obviously shame the shameless grin
No be lie cheesy
Re: A Nairalandler’s Trip Back To The U.S by nedekid: 6:30pm On Aug 05, 2023
mikemike50:
Arik the fly ATR aircraft too? I thought all their plane are Boeing.
They have more embraer.
Re: A Nairalandler’s Trip Back To The U.S by nedekid: 6:32pm On Aug 05, 2023
Jennyclay:
Fine lady
Re: A Nairalandler’s Trip Back To The U.S by Maforgreats(m): 6:37pm On Aug 05, 2023
Greet ice spice for me bro & cardi B also.
Re: A Nairalandler’s Trip Back To The U.S by Maforgreats(m): 6:38pm On Aug 05, 2023
hello
Re: A Nairalandler’s Trip Back To The U.S by LivingSage: 6:46pm On Aug 05, 2023
Jennifer kiss
Jennyclay:
Re: A Nairalandler’s Trip Back To The U.S by DenreleDave(m): 6:47pm On Aug 05, 2023
nedekid:

Fine lady

Remember mummy Kennedy and Jacqueline at home ooo tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: A Nairalandler’s Trip Back To The U.S by Goldbw122(m): 7:09pm On Aug 05, 2023
I'm still waiting oooo
Re: A Nairalandler’s Trip Back To The U.S by Beatricebarbie: 7:17pm On Aug 05, 2023
Tourist123:
Benin Airport enroute Lagos, Nigeria.
As typical of Nigerian airports, 6k has dropped this morning. From security guys to airlines baggage loaders etc
this man has finished edo girls 👧 bad edo brother

1 Like

Re: A Nairalandler’s Trip Back To The U.S by Diego35M: 8:05pm On Aug 05, 2023
Tourist123:
Just landed Lagos, Nigeria
Them say make una dey use AirNigeria una no dey hear word
Re: A Nairalandler’s Trip Back To The U.S by armyofone(m): 9:08pm On Aug 05, 2023
Tourist123:

Fun filled ? Please tell me more because
I'm interested in a fun filled trip to Lagos and Ibadan.

Sukkot is not helping cheesy
Re: A Nairalandler’s Trip Back To The U.S by armyofone(m): 9:10pm On Aug 05, 2023
MrCuteAndLoaded:
You don't need to share your trip back on a Multiple Stops ticket which only broke people buy because it's cheaper than a direct flight ticket. Go back to Yankee and hussle quickly because it's like money don day finish. No need to make yourself happy saying you are touring Frankfurt because of a 5 hour layover. No one cares

It's like the broke diasporians are the ones that like showing off!

See yabbing shocked

1 Like

Re: A Nairalandler’s Trip Back To The U.S by QueenDima47(f): 9:19pm On Aug 05, 2023
Dancebreaker:

If it's truly your wish, you will. No big deal in it though. We are ok abroad but nothing to overhype.

It is my wish. My every day wish.

2 Likes

Re: A Nairalandler’s Trip Back To The U.S by Dancebreaker: 10:19pm On Aug 05, 2023
QueenDima47:

It is my wish. My every day wish.
Ok. Don't worry. You will.

1 Like

Re: A Nairalandler’s Trip Back To The U.S by sukkot: 10:36pm On Aug 05, 2023
armyofone:

Fun filled ? Please tell me more because
I'm interested in a fun filled trip to Lagos and Ibadan.

Sukkot is not helping cheesy
cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Policeman Caused Death Of My Brother In Accident In Warri - Man Cries Out (Pics) / The Train Station In Abuja Didn't Work Today. / How To Pass The Interview For America Visa Lottery Winners

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.