Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,139 members, 7,814,993 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:02 AM

A Nairalandler’s Trip Back To The U.S - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / A Nairalandler’s Trip Back To The U.S (22242 Views)

Police Found 39 Frozen Bodies Inside A Refrigerated Trailer In The U.K.(Photos) / Canada To Deport Asylum Seekers Who Walked In From The U.S. Illegally(Pics) / Nigerian Lady Gets Deported From The U.S Because Of Weaves (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Nairalandler’s Trip Back To The U.S by MrLankeeee(m): 10:52pm On Aug 05, 2023
weslay:

Free advertisements for the Bank wey sabi

If them dey call bank wey sabi zenith bank go raise head?

1 Like

Re: A Nairalandler’s Trip Back To The U.S by UnfairLife7(m): 10:58pm On Aug 05, 2023
eipreel:

Don't mind them. They can't make a simple thread without painting Nigeria black. Mtchew
is your Nigeria white before Mr patriotic?
Re: A Nairalandler’s Trip Back To The U.S by patorial(m): 11:01pm On Aug 05, 2023
Dbestbrest:
Don't get to America and begin to badmouth Nigeria ok? There's no place like home. Always pray for Nigeria to be better

Please always try to read before you comment.

1 Like

Re: A Nairalandler’s Trip Back To The U.S by int0x80(m): 11:35pm On Aug 05, 2023
Aguogba:

Bro was looking for the cheapest flight. 5 effing hours. Then UK again.
Direct flight from Lagos to US is freaking expensive, don't blame him.
Re: A Nairalandler’s Trip Back To The U.S by rezzy: 11:55pm On Aug 05, 2023
No more updates?
Re: A Nairalandler’s Trip Back To The U.S by 360command: 12:01am On Aug 06, 2023
Zanzibar1:
God don answer your prayers
my guy you dey zanzibar, God also don answer your prayers..
Re: A Nairalandler’s Trip Back To The U.S by Aguogba(m): 12:08am On Aug 06, 2023
int0x80:
Direct flight from Lagos to US is freaking expensive, don't blame him.
but 2 layovers mean.
Re: A Nairalandler’s Trip Back To The U.S by exynos(m): 12:47am On Aug 06, 2023
Fully Following!

I shall come on this platform and give my own testimony soon.
Re: A Nairalandler’s Trip Back To The U.S by int0x80(m): 1:33am On Aug 06, 2023
Aguogba:
but 2 layovers mean.
I know, right. grin grin
Re: A Nairalandler’s Trip Back To The U.S by meobizy(f): 4:41am On Aug 06, 2023
Okay. Good. Buy bread come next time.
Re: A Nairalandler’s Trip Back To The U.S by Emelcee: 5:01am On Aug 06, 2023
Buy bread oh, Akeke bread
Re: A Nairalandler’s Trip Back To The U.S by eipreel(f): 5:58am On Aug 06, 2023
UnfairLife7:
is your Nigeria white before Mr patriotic?

So how does your making it public help your situation Mr Judge?

2 Likes

Re: A Nairalandler’s Trip Back To The U.S by Zanzibar1: 6:21am On Aug 06, 2023
360command:
my guy you dey zanzibar, God also don answer your prayers..

My Oga I no dey Zanzibar o. I just like the name.
I dey 9ja dey try survive my life make hunger no break my neck
Re: A Nairalandler’s Trip Back To The U.S by UnfairLife7(m): 7:08am On Aug 06, 2023
eipreel:

So how does your making it public help your situation Mr Judge?
it helps alot Mr patriotic. Allow people express themselves please. Your country no be am.
Re: A Nairalandler’s Trip Back To The U.S by eipreel(f): 7:14am On Aug 06, 2023
UnfairLife7:
it helps alot Mr patriotic. Allow people express themselves please. Your country no be am.

Express themselves by exaggeration right? We go through Nigerian airports everytime and don't have to part with any cash so why insinuate what is not true because you want to "express yourself"? Hypocrites!

3 Likes

Re: A Nairalandler’s Trip Back To The U.S by UnfairLife7(m): 7:28am On Aug 06, 2023
eipreel:

Express themselves by exaggeration right? We go through Nigerian airports everytime and don't have to part with any cash so why insinuate what is not true because you want to "express yourself"? Hypocrites!
Mr patriotic stop fooling yourself please. Even a day old child know how rotten and corrupt Nigeria public office holder are. They do not depend only on their salary. I have lots of diasporans who left your shithole country after being jobless for years like almost every other graduates. They later went abroad a saner climes, whose government aren't corrupt nor worship money. They talk how airport staff had turned to beggars begging every diasporans returning home money. Also those leaving are being tax. It is in their blood. Stop defending anything. You're not more Nigerian than any other persons Mr patriotic

1 Like

Re: A Nairalandler’s Trip Back To The U.S by 1Alex: 8:05am On Aug 06, 2023
Zanzibar1:
God don answer your prayers
are you sure you read his first post? Person wey come for 3 weeks holiday from US to naija.
Re: A Nairalandler’s Trip Back To The U.S by Zanzibar1: 8:12am On Aug 06, 2023
1Alex:
are you sure you read his first post? Person wey come for 3 weeks holiday from US to naija.
boss I quoted his post when he said bye bye to Nigeria.
For one to be able to pull funds together and travel, God don really answer his prayers be tht
Re: A Nairalandler’s Trip Back To The U.S by 1Alex: 8:36am On Aug 06, 2023
Zanzibar1:
boss I quoted his post when he said bye bye to Nigeria.
For one to be able to pull funds together and travel, God don really answer his prayers be tht
he probably had a return ticket. He is returning to the US. He arrived Nigeria 3 weeks ago.

1 Like

Re: A Nairalandler’s Trip Back To The U.S by Zanzibar1: 9:07am On Aug 06, 2023
1Alex:
he probably had a return ticket. He is returning to the US. He arrived Nigeria 3 weeks ago.
All the same... He has achieved a great feat
Re: A Nairalandler’s Trip Back To The U.S by eipreel(f): 9:23am On Aug 06, 2023
UnfairLife7:
Mr patriotic stop fooling yourself please. Even a day old child know how rotten and corrupt Nigeria public office holder are. They do not depend only on their salary. I have lots of diasporans who left your shithole country after being jobless for years like almost every other graduates. They later went abroad a saner climes, whose government aren't corrupt nor worship money. They talk how airport staff had turned to beggars begging every diasporans returning home money. Also those leaving are being tax. It is in their blood. Stop defending anything. You're not more Nigerian than any other persons Mr patriotic

Whatever makes you sleep well at night Mr Judge...

2 Likes

Re: A Nairalandler’s Trip Back To The U.S by occfx: 12:02pm On Aug 06, 2023
Tourist123:
After a fun-filled 3 weeks vacation in Nigeria, I will be creating this thread about my trip back to the States. Sit back and relax
I will be transiting through Germany and UK. I plan to leave the airport when I get to Germany because I want to tour Frankfurt for a few hours, my layover there is 5hrs.

Make e no be say you come here come vote balablue and now you are running away.
Re: A Nairalandler’s Trip Back To The U.S by Tourist123: 7:52pm On Aug 06, 2023
EmiDior:
Where in US are u based op?
I am in Brooklyn NewYorkCity.
Boston
Re: A Nairalandler’s Trip Back To The U.S by Tourist123: 7:56pm On Aug 06, 2023
MrCuteAndLoaded:
You don't need to share your trip back on a Multiple Stops ticket which only broke people buy because it's cheaper than a direct flight ticket. Go back to Yankee and hussle quickly because it's like money don day finish. No need to make yourself happy saying you are touring Frankfurt because of a 5 hour layover. No one cares

It's like the broke diasporians are the ones that like showing off!
you think I have your time? Lol At least I can afford to travel to 184 countries with my blue passport. Even if my layovers are 24hrs 😃

2 Likes

Re: A Nairalandler’s Trip Back To The U.S by Tourist123: 8:24pm On Aug 06, 2023
MrCuteAndLoaded:
You don't need to share your trip back on a Multiple Stops ticket which only broke people buy because it's cheaper than a direct flight ticket. Go back to Yankee and hussle quickly because it's like money don day finish. No need to make yourself happy saying you are touring Frankfurt because of a 5 hour layover. No one cares

It's like the broke diasporians are the ones that like showing off!
. You f…uvking pedophile. The legal age for consent is 18 not 16. Ozwor
Re: A Nairalandler’s Trip Back To The U.S by Lamanii22(f): 2:39am On Aug 07, 2023
Tourist123:
Bye bye Nigeria

Please let me follow you 🥹
Re: A Nairalandler’s Trip Back To The U.S by Beatricebarbie: 6:40am On Aug 07, 2023
Tourist123:
you think I have your time? Lol At least I can afford to travel to 184 countries with my blue passport. Even if my layovers are 24hrs 😃
you can't have blue passport in just 2 years but maybe a green card and that is cool too

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Policeman Caused Death Of My Brother In Accident In Warri - Man Cries Out (Pics) / The Train Station In Abuja Didn't Work Today. / How To Pass The Interview For America Visa Lottery Winners

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.