Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,396 members, 7,830,022 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:10 PM

Here Are The Sounds Heard Every 30 Minutes During The Oceangate Submersible - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Here Are The Sounds Heard Every 30 Minutes During The Oceangate Submersible (451 Views)

Inside The Ill-fated Oceangate Titan Submarine That Imploded Killing 5 (Pic/Vid) / OceanGate Announces ₦103Million Trip To Titanic 12,500ft Below Atlantic Ocean / I Drove From The Airport To Abuja City In 30 Minutes (pics, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Here Are The Sounds Heard Every 30 Minutes During The Oceangate Submersible by kevweflex(m): 3:19pm On Jun 21, 2023
Here are the sounds heard every 30 minutes during the #OceansGate search

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tOCmm7tCtT0
Re: Here Are The Sounds Heard Every 30 Minutes During The Oceangate Submersible by xpiranza88: 3:35pm On Jun 21, 2023
Ok
Re: Here Are The Sounds Heard Every 30 Minutes During The Oceangate Submersible by alpharoyalty: 3:52pm On Jun 21, 2023
Scary. I pray they are found alive
Re: Here Are The Sounds Heard Every 30 Minutes During The Oceangate Submersible by Nobody: 9:07pm On Jun 21, 2023
I hope they are found alive, anyway yemoja pikins should talk to the ocean to let the rescuers see.
I thought the U.S are very good with their technologies and moreover I don't expect the submersible to go beyond certainly point .
Re: Here Are The Sounds Heard Every 30 Minutes During The Oceangate Submersible by emeejinsm: 9:18pm On Jun 21, 2023
I would rather drown than suffocate inside oxygen drained surb
What could be worse

(1) (Reply)

Lagos To Abuja Via Road By Car / Help! Any Nigerian Living Or Been To Algeria / London-lagos: Virgin Atlantic Now Cheaper Than Airpeace

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.