Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,025 members, 7,818,027 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:30 AM

I'm Falling In Love Again, God Abeg Help Me!!! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm Falling In Love Again, God Abeg Help Me!!! (2144 Views)

I Can't Believe I'm Falling In Love With A Single Mother / God Abeg! This Is Really Heart Breaking! (photos) / I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Falling In Love With Someone Else. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: I'm Falling In Love Again, God Abeg Help Me!!! by Silentgroper(m): 9:19am On Jun 22, 2023
Zonefree:

Very important.

They don change tactics now. First week of dating them, they will be using their money to buy fruits and food stuff when coming to visit you. They'll cook, serve you and still put some for freezer. They'll not even bother about transport fare.

For your mind, you don find better girl undecided

Fours weeks later, check your account balance. You go mad.

grin grin
This tactics don cast na ...

Boys don Sabi tey tey
Re: I'm Falling In Love Again, God Abeg Help Me!!! by detectivejones: 9:35am On Jun 22, 2023
You're human and what you feel is natural, enjoy it if you let it go you'd regret it. My 2kobo

2 Likes

Re: I'm Falling In Love Again, God Abeg Help Me!!! by ItisWell22(f): 7:34pm On Jul 01, 2023
Zonefree:

Very important.

They don change tactics now. First week of dating them, they will be using their money to buy fruits and food stuff when coming to visit you. They'll cook, serve you and still put some for freezer. They'll not even bother about transport fare.

For your mind, you don find better girl undecided

Four weeks later, check your account balance. You go mad.

🀣

Wetin be this? πŸ˜‚

Op, congrats man. πŸŽ‰

May this be your last bus stop… πŸ™

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

I'm Confused To Decide! Help Me Out My Fellow Nairalanders / Why Do Ladies Say No? / Romance Scammers Abusing Nairaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.