Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,153 members, 7,811,306 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:50 AM

Portable Brags: "Michael Jackson's Glory Isn't As Great As Mine" (Video) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Portable Brags: "Michael Jackson's Glory Isn't As Great As Mine" (Video) (21655 Views)

I Can Never Be Broke Again - Portable Brags (Photos, Video) / 'I Turn Down Millions For My Vagina' - Maheeda Brags / I Always Have Sex With Two Girls – Wizkid Brags On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Portable Brags: "Michael Jackson's Glory Isn't As Great As Mine" (Video) by Deepspirituals: 7:46pm On Jun 21, 2023
INTEGRITYA1:
Emperor don't wait for coronation; they crown themselves.

Exactly But on a serious note, This Zaazu Guy knows what to say to Attract More Attention, Either right or Wrong.. So Amazing that you even see those that suppose to Ignore him would Make Comments.. No waooo grin

Zaazu in fact it seems u are right.. Elvis Presley and Michael Jackson Glory Joined isn't as Great as yours.. undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Portable Brags: "Michael Jackson's Glory Isn't As Great As Mine" (Video) by Cantonese: 7:47pm On Jun 21, 2023
Zonefree:
Butterfly calling itself bird...Dem dey find fish for soup crayfish dey raise hand undecided

Small pikin dey think say twenty coins and twenty days na the same.

No be to simply tell the muntula shioorrr.
Re: Portable Brags: "Michael Jackson's Glory Isn't As Great As Mine" (Video) by TERMlNATOR(m): 7:48pm On Jun 21, 2023
HeartlessMan:
The only thing he has greater than MJ is dirtiness.
that one is normal in thier culture.
Just look at ur dirty #100 note, check the man drawn on it.
THANK ME LATER.
Re: Portable Brags: "Michael Jackson's Glory Isn't As Great As Mine" (Video) by Quebec91(m): 7:50pm On Jun 21, 2023
cheesy
flexyrule:
Even in death, Micheal Jackson's legacy is way bigger than this loud mouthed fellow.

I'd rather pay a thousand dollars to watch MJ's hologram perform, than attend a free show that Portable would be performing.
Re: Portable Brags: "Michael Jackson's Glory Isn't As Great As Mine" (Video) by YelloweWest: 7:50pm On Jun 21, 2023
They should check what he smoked today
Re: Portable Brags: "Michael Jackson's Glory Isn't As Great As Mine" (Video) by 2016v2017: 7:51pm On Jun 21, 2023
Righteousness2:
Any Glory that is used to Glorify edify the devil is a Useless Glory.

If Micheal Jackson has a second chance on earth, he will definitely be an Evangelist shouting nd Spreading the Gospel of JESUS Christ everywhere.

There is no Glory in being an instrument of the devil.
It is an Expressway to Destruction and Hell
Re: Portable Brags: "Michael Jackson's Glory Isn't As Great As Mine" (Video) by princeedrine(m): 7:52pm On Jun 21, 2023
Portable is right. Michael is not as great as portable on foolishness

Guys Subscribe to my Youtube channel to see and watch my funny videos. Click on the link below
Also, check me out on facebook and tiktok

https://youtube.com/@DonmartinsTv

1 Like

Re: Portable Brags: "Michael Jackson's Glory Isn't As Great As Mine" (Video) by alhajiabdulbuha: 7:52pm On Jun 21, 2023
Mumu u wan use the King of Pop trend. Portable times 100 cannot be as great as half of Michael Jackson

Re: Portable Brags: "Michael Jackson's Glory Isn't As Great As Mine" (Video) by Theta1: 7:53pm On Jun 21, 2023
When a man is about to fall, pride set in.

1 Like

Re: Portable Brags: "Michael Jackson's Glory Isn't As Great As Mine" (Video) by Ijaya123: 7:55pm On Jun 21, 2023
Shaki nṣe bi ọra, eegun nṣe bi ẹran.
Re: Portable Brags: "Michael Jackson's Glory Isn't As Great As Mine" (Video) by Oceanjagaban: 7:55pm On Jun 21, 2023
Zazu don trabaye
Re: Portable Brags: "Michael Jackson's Glory Isn't As Great As Mine" (Video) by Jodera: 7:58pm On Jun 21, 2023
blowjohn:
So someone cannot brag about how great he is as a musician again?

Mj is not even a top 30 artist of all time.

Top 3 entertainers yes
Na wa oo.
Is it Mercy Johnson or Michael Jordan cos I don't want to believe it's Michael Jackson you're referring to sha undecided
Re: Portable Brags: "Michael Jackson's Glory Isn't As Great As Mine" (Video) by Nyanabo(m): 7:58pm On Jun 21, 2023
Regional Artist 😂😂😂😂
Re: Portable Brags: "Michael Jackson's Glory Isn't As Great As Mine" (Video) by Fearyourcreator: 7:59pm On Jun 21, 2023
flexyrule:
Even in death, Micheal Jackson's legacy is way bigger than this loud mouthed fellow.

I'd rather pay a thousand dollars to watch MJ's hologram perform, than attend a free show that Portable would be performing.
Your own nko
Re: Portable Brags: "Michael Jackson's Glory Isn't As Great As Mine" (Video) by Omoboricash(m): 8:00pm On Jun 21, 2023
[quote author=TMSMedia post=123948696]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HYKYSMaTFy8

Award-winning street singer, Portable, has compared himself to the legendary late American singer, Michael Jackson.

In a video shared on his Instagram page, he was seen with a large crowd that showered him with adoration.

In the viral video, Portable can be seen inside his car on a road, with a mammoth crowd surrounding him, chanting and seeking his attention.

Portable decided to share his success by throwing out cash to the excited crowd who screamed Joyfully as they eagerly scrambled to catch the money.

In the video, Portable emphatically said "Michael Jackson's glory isn't as great as mine." His assertion reveals the artist's confidence in his own rising stardom and hints at the immense impact he believes he is making in the music industry.[/quott
This boy is under the influence of weed. He needs to be taken care of.
You dont even match Wizkid, Davido Psquare and Burnaboy. Youare now comparing urself with Micheal Jackson. I think ur brain need reset
Re: Portable Brags: "Michael Jackson's Glory Isn't As Great As Mine" (Video) by marvellous2222: 8:01pm On Jun 21, 2023
Werey adugbo, ebora to bu gi je ni zoo

1 Like

Re: Portable Brags: "Michael Jackson's Glory Isn't As Great As Mine" (Video) by imbless: 8:02pm On Jun 21, 2023
This is how delusional tinubu supporter sounds grin grin grin
Re: Portable Brags: "Michael Jackson's Glory Isn't As Great As Mine" (Video) by shineeye1: 8:04pm On Jun 21, 2023
TMSMedia:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HYKYSMaTFy8

Award-winning street singer, Portable, has compared himself to the legendary late American singer, Michael Jackson.

In a video shared on his Instagram page, he was seen with a large crowd that showered him with adoration.

In the viral video, Portable can be seen inside his car on a road, with a mammoth crowd surrounding him, chanting and seeking his attention.

Portable decided to share his success by throwing out cash to the excited crowd who screamed Joyfully as they eagerly scrambled to catch the money.

In the video, Portable emphatically said "Michael Jackson's glory isn't as great as mine." His assertion reveals the artist's confidence in his own rising stardom and hints at the immense impact he believes he is making in the music industry.

A city sensation hallucinating and comparing himself with a Cosmos Mega Star. Imagine the HEIGHTS that Substances can take a man to..!

2 Likes

Re: Portable Brags: "Michael Jackson's Glory Isn't As Great As Mine" (Video) by shineeye1: 8:06pm On Jun 21, 2023
INTEGRITYA1:
Emperor don't wait for coronation; they crown themselves.

Team Tinubu sighted...
Re: Portable Brags: "Michael Jackson's Glory Isn't As Great As Mine" (Video) by vastolord4(m): 8:06pm On Jun 21, 2023
Basicend:

What is grace. . .?

Grace means God is the one helping him to achieve thru the holy according to mercy. .

That is not the case here.

You can't serve two masters. .you either obtain from God or from the devil. .

You still answered the question after questioning the question.. lol
Re: Portable Brags: "Michael Jackson's Glory Isn't As Great As Mine" (Video) by TheZeezle(m): 8:09pm On Jun 21, 2023
Dey play.... U dey whine MJ?

Righteousness2:
Any Glory that is used to Glorify edify the devil is not a Useless Glory.

If Micheal Jackson has a second chance on earth, he will definitely be an Evangelist shouting nd Spreading the Gospel of JESUS Christ everywhere.

There is no Glory in being an instrument of the devil.
It is an Expressway to Destruction and Hell
Re: Portable Brags: "Michael Jackson's Glory Isn't As Great As Mine" (Video) by INTEGRITYA1(m): 8:09pm On Jun 21, 2023
shineeye1:

Team Tinubu sighted...

That's nice. I guess you saw my name already on the Ministerials list. That's so cool.
Re: Portable Brags: "Michael Jackson's Glory Isn't As Great As Mine" (Video) by DavSagacity(m): 8:14pm On Jun 21, 2023
I blame the people that gave him award as artist of the year.

This riff raff thats on drugs is comparing himself with MJ.
Re: Portable Brags: "Michael Jackson's Glory Isn't As Great As Mine" (Video) by Magnoliaa(f): 8:16pm On Jun 21, 2023
Bobo werey. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: Portable Brags: "Michael Jackson's Glory Isn't As Great As Mine" (Video) by Occurstaem(m): 8:16pm On Jun 21, 2023
Drug abuse is not good.
Re: Portable Brags: "Michael Jackson's Glory Isn't As Great As Mine" (Video) by Magnoliaa(f): 8:18pm On Jun 21, 2023
Deepspirituals:
Exactly But on a serious note, This Zaazu Guy knows what to say to Attract More Attention, Either right or Wrong.. So Amazing that you even see those that suppose to Ignore him would Make Comments.. No waooo grin

Zaazu in fact it seems u are right.. Elvis Presley and Michael Jackson Glory Joined isn't as Great as yours.. undecided

Seeee.

There are nuisance on social media that annoys you and then there is Portable.

He has hacked something about getting attention, but I can't place my finger on it.
Re: Portable Brags: "Michael Jackson's Glory Isn't As Great As Mine" (Video) by Akharmony: 8:19pm On Jun 21, 2023
Should we tell him. . Black Soap bathing tribe
Re: Portable Brags: "Michael Jackson's Glory Isn't As Great As Mine" (Video) by mayor1814: 8:20pm On Jun 21, 2023
Even the greatest music artist to ever come out of Africa, FELA kuti dares not compare himself to the King, Michael Jackson.

I doubt even if portable has ever had of the BEATLES, Elvis Presley, Bob Dylan and all doz heavyweight music artists in history.
Re: Portable Brags: "Michael Jackson's Glory Isn't As Great As Mine" (Video) by yusluvad(m): 8:21pm On Jun 21, 2023
Too much colos. Effect of colos😂😂

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Fliptyce And Halima Bello Osagie's Wedding Pictures In Benin / Gbemi Olateru Olagbegi's Bridal Shower (Photos) / Between Basketmouth And Fan Who Couldn't Spell His Words Completely

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.