Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,170 members, 7,821,968 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:00 PM

EFCC Warns Skitmakers, Movie Producers Over Unauthorized Use Of Jackets, Symbols - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / EFCC Warns Skitmakers, Movie Producers Over Unauthorized Use Of Jackets, Symbols (34341 Views)

Top 10 Movie Producers In Nigeria (2023) / ‘Gangs Of Lagos’: Oba Issues 14-Day Ultimatum To Producers Over Eyo Masquerade / Apart From Youtube How Do Movie Producers Make Money In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC Warns Skitmakers, Movie Producers Over Unauthorized Use Of Jackets, Symbols by Smartrock: 7:11pm On Jun 21, 2023
God bless you
Daddyseun1:
Pray for me
Re: EFCC Warns Skitmakers, Movie Producers Over Unauthorized Use Of Jackets, Symbols by TemmyT002(m): 7:18pm On Jun 21, 2023
Mtcheewww
Re: EFCC Warns Skitmakers, Movie Producers Over Unauthorized Use Of Jackets, Symbols by ECIDSGO: 7:18pm On Jun 21, 2023
Haba, Na only for Naija People no go where camouflage, No wear boots That looks like regular so called "forces boot", No wear any colour near any "forces" colour and now no vest like EFFC - Only in Naija undecided undecided. Meanwhile for civilised world, who cares. The recognition of any military or uniformed personnel is about attitude and service not the common uniform. Nigerian government and forces take note.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EFCC Warns Skitmakers, Movie Producers Over Unauthorized Use Of Jackets, Symbols by CSTRR: 7:19pm On Jun 21, 2023
What is wrong with this clowns?

How many American movies require fbi permission before making scenes with FBI paraphernalia.?

They want to regulate a film industry they did not create?

Instead of this idiots to focus on political thieves.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Warns Skitmakers, Movie Producers Over Unauthorized Use Of Jackets, Symbols by Fearyourcreator: 7:21pm On Jun 21, 2023
Zonefree:
Tinubu should just help us and proscribe all Nigerian skit makers as terrorist. He should only pardon investor sabinus for us abeg
Love that guy kpa... Modern Mr Ibu
Re: EFCC Warns Skitmakers, Movie Producers Over Unauthorized Use Of Jackets, Symbols by inoki247: 7:21pm On Jun 21, 2023
Streetdoctor:

That's his next line of action, from their na to ban skit makers or start taxing them to enrish his family and friends.
Though Tinubu can only deceive his gullible Yoruba brothers not wise men from d Niger.
They easiest set of people to deceive are just Yorubas, before u can deceive someone from d east, Edo, Delta, PH, cross rivers etc, u gat to put juju for mouth

Lol SE people can't be deceived but you were voting PDP massively at the end of the day nothing to show for it...

You're recycling likes of Ikpeazu, Orji, Abaribe ..

Abg tell us something else ..

1 Like

Re: EFCC Warns Skitmakers, Movie Producers Over Unauthorized Use Of Jackets, Symbols by AskNgige2: 7:21pm On Jun 21, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar

Just tell them how much them go pay for authorisation

All these gra gra make we for think say una dey work
Warey people

Tinubu and he boys just dey form activities

We don first see all these kind things for past administration

At the end them fail us

And stupid fools here will be shouting baba is doing well...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC Warns Skitmakers, Movie Producers Over Unauthorized Use Of Jackets, Symbols by toloohthegreat: 7:22pm On Jun 21, 2023
You made a brilliant point that began with stupidity. Always take time to edit ur sense before sitting at the keyboard.

SmartPolician:
A serious government will formulate laws to encourage movie makers to use government facilities to make their movies. Yes, that's why Hollywood is where it is today. They give them helicopters, weapons, gadgets, office, and everything else they need to make films.

I don't know when we will start having a responsible government that will realize that they have a duty to create jobs and create an enabling environment for businesses to thrive.
Re: EFCC Warns Skitmakers, Movie Producers Over Unauthorized Use Of Jackets, Symbols by CSTRR: 7:22pm On Jun 21, 2023
With each passing day, Nigerians prove the statistic that our collective IQ is 74.

It's obvious when you look at it.

That is less than the IQ of a mad house in America.
Re: EFCC Warns Skitmakers, Movie Producers Over Unauthorized Use Of Jackets, Symbols by Jayhome24: 7:22pm On Jun 21, 2023
Brendaniel:
When will they start going after corrupt politicians like Tinubu and terrorist sponsors like Shettima and El-Rufai ?

Skit Makers are secondary issues for now

Honestly it would have make a bit sense if you have asked when will they arrest obi for saying the notorious ugm are his family. And you should have asked for arrest obi for his failure to tell how N250million take enter his car boot. And so on.....
Re: EFCC Warns Skitmakers, Movie Producers Over Unauthorized Use Of Jackets, Symbols by gr8child(m): 7:25pm On Jun 21, 2023
They should cite the law that prohibits it if there is any.
Re: EFCC Warns Skitmakers, Movie Producers Over Unauthorized Use Of Jackets, Symbols by nwakibie3(m): 7:26pm On Jun 21, 2023
Jayhome24:

Honestly it would have make a bit sense if you have asked when will they arrest obi for saying the notorious ugm are his family. And you should have asked for arrest obi for his failure to tell how N250million take enter his car boot. And so on.....

Na Obi matter go kpai you las las
Re: EFCC Warns Skitmakers, Movie Producers Over Unauthorized Use Of Jackets, Symbols by JohnPortar: 7:26pm On Jun 21, 2023
SmartPolician:
A serious government will formulate laws to encourage movie makers to use government facilities to make their movies. Yes, that's why Hollywood is where it is today. They give them helicopters, weapons, gadgets, office, and everything else they need to make films.

I don't know when we will start having a responsible government that will realize that they have a duty to create jobs and create an enabling environment for businesses to thrive.

You mean the same Hollywood where you can get sued for using FBI or CIA logos?

Those movies don't use the real seals or uniforms as it's considered impersonating a law enforcement agency.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Warns Skitmakers, Movie Producers Over Unauthorized Use Of Jackets, Symbols by JohnPortar: 7:27pm On Jun 21, 2023
gr8child:
They should cite the law that prohibits it if there is any.
Impersonating law enforcement agencies is a crime, boss.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Warns Skitmakers, Movie Producers Over Unauthorized Use Of Jackets, Symbols by Globad(f): 7:28pm On Jun 21, 2023
Zonefree:
Tinubu should just help us and proscribe all Nigerian skit makers as terrorist. He should only pardon investor sabinus for us abeg

Funny you grin

But on serious note, many of the skits have become stupid and senseless. Some of them also create unnecessary panic
Re: EFCC Warns Skitmakers, Movie Producers Over Unauthorized Use Of Jackets, Symbols by JohnPortar: 7:29pm On Jun 21, 2023
CSTRR:
What is wrong with this clowns?

How many American movies require fbi permission before making scenes with FBI paraphernalia.?

They want to regulate a film industry they did not create?

Instead of this idiots to focus on political thieves.

Did you actually Google this or you just assumed that's how it works?

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Warns Skitmakers, Movie Producers Over Unauthorized Use Of Jackets, Symbols by Streetdoctor: 7:29pm On Jun 21, 2023
inoki247:

Lol SE people can't be deceived but you were voting PDP massively at the end of the day nothing to show for it...

When u take on average u would know 5hat Yorubas are easy to deceive. I dun Waka for dis naija and I say it with facts, not hearsay. PDP was far better than APC in all ramifications.
How was ur life then and now?
The two parties shares one thing in common which looting but PDP looted and spread it round while APC only looted and shared amongst them. How's ur life and that of ur family now.
Back then, I know young guys I supported with some money to startup small scale business but right now, how many youths are able to startup small scale business?
Shall we talk about accommodation?
Re: EFCC Warns Skitmakers, Movie Producers Over Unauthorized Use Of Jackets, Symbols by whippersnapper(m): 7:31pm On Jun 21, 2023
This country na waoo. I thought there is freedom of speech and expression. We watch movies and see how the CIA, M-16 carry out there activities oh. na guilty conscience the worry. why wouldnt they go after skitmakers when the are the most corrupt agency in the world
Re: EFCC Warns Skitmakers, Movie Producers Over Unauthorized Use Of Jackets, Symbols by Lovenorth: 7:31pm On Jun 21, 2023
nwoke37:
Key Facts:
1. Nigeria spent over 81.39 billion dollars or roughly 16.6 trillion naira on subsidy
2. 85 million Nigerians don't have access to the electricity grid-- is the money well spent?
3. Benin is enjoying cheap PMS because na we dash them grin grin
4. The fuel subsidy regime accelerated fuel scarcity and long queues because it simply didn't allow fuel stations to be profitable
5. NNPC importation monopoly has ended cheesy

Watch below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jm7w9oKRhyM&t=59s&ab_channel=EducatedAfrican
When should we be staring feeling the impacts of your submission? Until then, I don't believe it
Re: EFCC Warns Skitmakers, Movie Producers Over Unauthorized Use Of Jackets, Symbols by Jlow2: 7:32pm On Jun 21, 2023
Let the poor breath , na scam, salary for elected politician and judiciary has increased by 115% and you re still shouting let the poor breath with 30k minimum wage
Re: EFCC Warns Skitmakers, Movie Producers Over Unauthorized Use Of Jackets, Symbols by hakeemhakeem(m): 7:32pm On Jun 21, 2023
SmartPolician:

Reason why they has them to seek approval before using it, take a look at officer woose uniform those that promote the NPF
Re: EFCC Warns Skitmakers, Movie Producers Over Unauthorized Use Of Jackets, Symbols by inoki247: 7:38pm On Jun 21, 2023
Streetdoctor:

When u take on average u would know 5hat Yorubas are easy to deceive. I dun Waka for dis naija and I say it with facts, not hearsay. PDP was far better than APC in all ramifications.
How was ur life then and now?
The two parties shares one thing in common which looting but PDP looted and spread it round while APC only looted and shared amongst them. How's ur life and that of ur family now.
Back then, I know young guys I supported with some money to startup small scale business but right now, how many youths are able to startup small scale business?
Shall we talk about accommodation?

Stop thinking everyone life is like yours my life is better now bkuz u don't expect me not to make progress and living the life of the past Govt I made more money during this APC period even though the money doesn't have value like time of PDP....

I don't have time to brag with anything with u buh u saying people can't be deceived and dey keep voting failures in dere state is a joke on u ...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC Warns Skitmakers, Movie Producers Over Unauthorized Use Of Jackets, Symbols by NofiuFade(m): 7:38pm On Jun 21, 2023
SmartPolician:

Re: EFCC Warns Skitmakers, Movie Producers Over Unauthorized Use Of Jackets, Symbols by Jayhome24: 7:41pm On Jun 21, 2023
nwakibie3:

Na Obi matter go kpai you las las

Oh so he or you can talk about Tinubu but no one can talk about obi ba? Bro that time has passed biko.

I no dey reason obi at all infact sorry to say his I no fit pray for obi instead make I pray for him I go pray for Shekau, Turji.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC Warns Skitmakers, Movie Producers Over Unauthorized Use Of Jackets, Symbols by airsaylongcome: 7:44pm On Jun 21, 2023
nwoke37:
Key Facts:
1. Nigeria spent over 81.39 billion dollars or roughly 16.6 trillion naira on subsidy
2. 85 million Nigerians don't have access to the electricity grid-- is the money well spent?
3. Benin is enjoying cheap PMS because na we dash them
4. The fuel subsidy regime accelerated fuel scarcity and long queues because it simply didn't allow fuel stations to be profitable
5. NNPC importation monopoly has ended

Can you do something similar for emoluments and allowances accruing to senators, reps, ministers, special assistants and all the several hangers-on and former Governors?
Re: EFCC Warns Skitmakers, Movie Producers Over Unauthorized Use Of Jackets, Symbols by Brendaniel: 7:47pm On Jun 21, 2023
Jayhome24:

You're wrong
Re: EFCC Warns Skitmakers, Movie Producers Over Unauthorized Use Of Jackets, Symbols by Sucre6: 7:49pm On Jun 21, 2023
Daddyseun1:
Pray for me

Taking care of one's family in this country is not as easy

Daddyseun1 the lord will see u through sir, the thing dey everywhere but we shall come out victorious 🙏

1 Like

Re: EFCC Warns Skitmakers, Movie Producers Over Unauthorized Use Of Jackets, Symbols by Fearyourcreator: 7:58pm On Jun 21, 2023
inoki247:

People wey mumu
Re: EFCC Warns Skitmakers, Movie Producers Over Unauthorized Use Of Jackets, Symbols by hafeeanubasy: 8:19pm On Jun 21, 2023
SmartPolician:

You are blind to read "unauthorised "?

It means they should be informed.

Will helicopter, weapons,gadgets just be dashed to them without official applications?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Epic Throwback Photo Of Efe, Big Brother Naija Housemate / BBNaija: Tacha Fumes At Frodd, Blasts Him / The Wedding Party 2: Niyi Akinmolayan Replaces Kemi Adetiba As Movie Director

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.