Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,114 members, 7,818,320 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:36 PM

What Are You Doing With Your Laptop - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Are You Doing With Your Laptop (758 Views)

What Are You Doing With A Man That Can't Meet Your Needs? / Only You Can Make Me Cum:Lady Grabs Plantain,See What She's Doing With It (Pics) / What Is This Pastor Doing With A Love Machine? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Are You Doing With Your Laptop by natedensel: 8:23pm On Jun 21, 2023
I asked this question in this section because I want responses, so I saved for a long time to buy my laptop, and ever since I bought it I haven't earned a dime online, I was of the impression that with a laptop I can be exposed to alot of earning opportunities but I was wrong cuz one naira I Neva make, and it seems like a trick when I hear people saying they earn online, please what are you doing with your laptop to earn consistent income online, pls no BS, just go straight to the point cuz the financial difficulty I am experiencing no be joke, and I don't want to go into illegitimate stuff, pls help a brother and show me the way, I am open to mentorship, anything you want.

1 Like

Re: What Are You Doing With Your Laptop by Jashub: 8:26pm On Jun 21, 2023
There are many things you can do...
Re: What Are You Doing With Your Laptop by natedensel: 8:27pm On Jun 21, 2023
Jashub:
There are many things you can do...
Pls like what, I'm tired of beating about the bush, time dey go, used my entire savings to buy a useless laptop, money no dey again and I'm in dept.

1 Like

Re: What Are You Doing With Your Laptop by Edipet(m): 8:27pm On Jun 21, 2023
1000 of things, you can use it to learn
Re: What Are You Doing With Your Laptop by natedensel: 8:28pm On Jun 21, 2023
Edipet:
1000 of things, you can use it to learn
very helpful, thank you, lemme go and learn 1000 things, after I said no bs.

1 Like

Re: What Are You Doing With Your Laptop by talented321: 8:29pm On Jun 21, 2023
Bombing
Re: What Are You Doing With Your Laptop by Reminderz: 8:31pm On Jun 21, 2023
1) Work remotely. (There are many sites and apps for this). Make research online. Google and AI tools is there for you

2) Write good contents and publish

3) Sell a product online, brand and market it

4) Learn a high income skill and monetize it

5) Publicise yourself and make the services you offer known

6) Become a content creator or YouTuber
Re: What Are You Doing With Your Laptop by MaryAye(f): 8:34pm On Jun 21, 2023
Receiving lecture on nursing.
Re: What Are You Doing With Your Laptop by Breadandpeppers(f): 8:37pm On Jun 21, 2023
First of all before getting a laptop you should have thought of a skill to learn,
If you like maths/stats you can do data science, engineering or analytics, coding, programming.
There are others like graphics design, data entry, emailing, books publication and so on.

You don't need someone to start telling you what to do with your laptop, check out for what you truly have interest in and start, only time will be the judge of your achievements.

1 Like

Re: What Are You Doing With Your Laptop by longetivity(m): 8:45pm On Jun 21, 2023
because you hear people online sharing how they are making money online you rush go buy laptop, u no know say most of them get skills that gives them the income they are earning abi? You better go find one digital or better online skill learn before i wipe you oraimo cord for neck grin

2 Likes

Re: What Are You Doing With Your Laptop by eepeepook: 8:46pm On Jun 21, 2023
My ex-girlfriend that year was a blogger who started on her phone. Getting a laptop made thing easier because of a complete keyboard.

A guy I knew was a graphic designer who started with his phone. Getting a laptop made things efficient due to the larger screen and more powerful hardware.

A close friend used his phone to freelance as a content creator. He purchased a laptop because he had the capital available. Left to him, he’d remain on his phone since he knew the ins-and-outs of the device. He doesn’t regret the upgrade as he can play video games on the computer.

See where I’m going?

You should have created the skill already with your phone. Modern smartphones are as powerful as laptops from 2001. Transitioning to a laptop would turn out seamless.

2 Likes

Re: What Are You Doing With Your Laptop by natedensel: 8:51pm On Jun 21, 2023
eepeepook:
My ex-girlfriend that year was a blogger who started on her phone. Getting a laptop made thing easier because of a complete keyboard.

A guy I knew was a graphic designer who started with his phone. Getting a laptop made things efficient due to the larger screen and more powerful hardware.

A close friend used his phone to freelance as a content creator. He purchased a laptop because he had the capital available. Left to him, he’d remain on his phone since he knew the ins-and-outs of the device. He doesn’t regret the upgrade as he can play video games on the computer.

See where I’m going?

You should have created the skill already with your phone. Modern smartphones are as powerful as laptops from 2001. Transitioning to a laptop would turn out seamless.
transition isn't my problem, what to do with the transition is.
Re: What Are You Doing With Your Laptop by eepeepook: 8:52pm On Jun 21, 2023
natedensel:
transition isn't my problem, what to do with the transition is.
What were you doing before you bought the laptop?
Re: What Are You Doing With Your Laptop by natedensel: 9:40pm On Jun 21, 2023
eepeepook:
What were you doing before you bought the laptop?
School
Re: What Are You Doing With Your Laptop by austine4real(m): 9:41pm On Jun 21, 2023
Please I need a laptop for my data analysis course
Re: What Are You Doing With Your Laptop by eepeepook: 9:41pm On Jun 21, 2023
natedensel:
School
Use it for school work then. Them no dey forbid am.
Re: What Are You Doing With Your Laptop by KingDash09(m): 9:55pm On Jun 21, 2023
Working
Re: What Are You Doing With Your Laptop by Jashub: 1:00pm On Jun 22, 2023
natedensel:
Pls like what, I'm tired of beating about the bush, time dey go, used my entire savings to buy a useless laptop, money no dey again and I'm in dept.

You can take on programming...or transcription and writing . The list is endless . There are also micro jobs you can do but they dont pay as well those three I mentioned.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Obi vs Tinubu, Wizkid vs Davido, CR7 vs Messi: Which, do you FAN?? / Why Do Most Married Men, Hardly Wear Their Wedding Ring? / Who Are You In Love With Now?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.