Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,869 members, 7,828,098 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:28 AM

Tribunal: Tinubu, INEC Kick As Peter Obi Tenders Total Pvcs In 32 States - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tribunal: Tinubu, INEC Kick As Peter Obi Tenders Total Pvcs In 32 States (36363 Views)

Obi To Tribunal: Tinubu Ineligible To Be President Over $460k Forfeiture / Peter Obi Tenders Results Of 8 More States In Evidence At The Tribunal / Winners, Losers As 32 States Get More VAT Share Than They Generate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tribunal: Tinubu, INEC Kick As Peter Obi Tenders Total Pvcs In 32 States by MichaelSokoto(m): 1:25pm On Jun 22, 2023
jUeLiZ:
but Asiwaju has started well na, let's just move on and pray he successfully pilot Nigeria to the glory land we're all craving for.

Obi is not perfect, Asiwaju is not perfect, no one is. Elections are over. Let's move on abeg.
move on under illegality?
No sir!
let court justices legalize legality then we move on!
cool
Re: Tribunal: Tinubu, INEC Kick As Peter Obi Tenders Total Pvcs In 32 States by wallarwallar(m): 1:34pm On Jun 22, 2023
The obedients are so daft and foolish. So it is Peter Obi that will give correct figures of PVC across 36 states and you think that is something to rejoice ova. Even inec that owns and control dere institution might not sure of the correct figures so obi is the one keeping data for lnec. Den go drag d figure till Jesus return. Obedients are fantastically foolish

1 Like

Re: Tribunal: Tinubu, INEC Kick As Peter Obi Tenders Total Pvcs In 32 States by FreedomfromtheT: 1:37pm On Jun 22, 2023
WorldRichest:

When are you hosting your comedy show?

I wonder how somebody who did not get substantial votes in North West and North East can win the Presidential election in Nigeria m.

The 12 states he claims to win are the least populated states in the country apart from Lagos. How can someone loss woefully in all the densely populated states, then claim to win the general election?

I think I know why, as a 3rd class graduate of Philosophy, he understands 2 + 3, but when it gets to 2 + 3 + 4 - 5, he gets confused and bewildered
How do you know that Peter Obi did not get substantial votes from the Northwest and Northeast?
Your error is to keep on using the INEC'S disputed results as basis for your assessment. Same results that declared temporary president Tinubu winner of the Rivers State.

1 Like

Re: Tribunal: Tinubu, INEC Kick As Peter Obi Tenders Total Pvcs In 32 States by Unperturbedpota: 1:46pm On Jun 22, 2023
00FFT00:

No, he is not. But we must start somewhere. This cancerous loop cannot continue in perpetuity.

It is your life, mine and that of our children that is being mortgages piecemeal, so some super class can continue in the opprobrium they have become accustomed. This is the reason Peter Obi is spending his hard-earned resources to pursue this matter in court, and this is the reason we stand with him.

And I agree totally but let us still render our support to him until such a time the court decides he isn't the president anymore.

It is the seat of president that must to respected at all costs.

He is like the king the oba the Igwe or all of us hence we must respect him for the sake of the office he occupies albeit temporarily.
Re: Tribunal: Tinubu, INEC Kick As Peter Obi Tenders Total Pvcs In 32 States by ObaaOfYorubaLan: 1:47pm On Jun 22, 2023
yemex04:
Just Drama! I have been following the proceedings & yet to see the substance of the proof on how & where LP/Obi won results changed to give another person.

Drama kee you there, leave nairaland for just once in a while and listening to radio news, Drama kee you there one more time

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tribunal: Tinubu, INEC Kick As Peter Obi Tenders Total Pvcs In 32 States by Osilama1: 1:48pm On Jun 22, 2023
yemex04:
Just Drama! I have been following the proceedings & yet to see the substance of the proof on how & where LP/Obi won results changed to give another person.
let them have their time... What has Total number of PVC collected got to prove the myopic claim of obi or LP win... When matter reach supreme Court they ll rest

2 Likes

Re: Tribunal: Tinubu, INEC Kick As Peter Obi Tenders Total Pvcs In 32 States by Unperturbedpota: 1:49pm On Jun 22, 2023
sevo:

Are u implying that since he is not the first to rig an election, we should let him off??...when will the change we all desire for this country begin to take effect??

No I am not. I am simply advocating for all of us to support the seat of president irrespective of who occupied it so we may move our nation forward.

If tomorrow the courts decide that our Peter Obi enters there so we should also demand support from the pro Asiwaju supporters

Look at America , after trump was ousted the country divided amongst political lines and till date that country hasn't recovered.

They are not there fighting over gender and other NONSENSE.
Re: Tribunal: Tinubu, INEC Kick As Peter Obi Tenders Total Pvcs In 32 States by Osilama1: 1:50pm On Jun 22, 2023
Ofunaofu:

Did Tinubu win the so-called densely populated states?
he got above 40 percent of votes which shows he was well preferred overall that's why he got the highest votes overall... Elections is like league football na who top win league not who win home or away against strong opponents
Re: Tribunal: Tinubu, INEC Kick As Peter Obi Tenders Total Pvcs In 32 States by Osilama1: 1:51pm On Jun 22, 2023
Love56743:
I supported Peter obi during this presidential election,But he should give up on this court case, And get fully prepared for 2027 election, Because what i discover about this past election, labour and pary didn't plan this election well most Local govt in the north, west, labour party did have agent that monitor their results, so to me his just waiting his time in court Tinubu is a very powerful man and intelligent he know how to get what he wants..But i still respect peter obi for using ordinary labour party to deal with pdp and Apc without any senator, governor house Assembly members.. He tried i must recommend him but as for this case he should forget about it..
he ll still lose in 2027... Only PDP can defeat APC... The more opposition is divided the more APC ll win 2027
Re: Tribunal: Tinubu, INEC Kick As Peter Obi Tenders Total Pvcs In 32 States by mildteddy(m): 1:52pm On Jun 22, 2023
WorldRichest:

I wonder how somebody who did not get substantial votes in North West and North East can win the Presidential election in Nigeria m.

The 12 states he claims to win are the least populated states in the country apart from Lagos. How can someone loss woefully in all the densely populated states, then claim to win the general election?

I think I know why, as a 3rd class graduate of Philosophy, he understands 2 + 3, but when it gets to 2 + 3 + 4 - 5, he gets confused and bewildered

The same man that cleared the state he governed by more than 95%, and also won Lagos by huge margin (Tinubu's saving grace was INEC). Tinubu claiming that he won the election when he couldn't win the state he governed after massive rigging is the silliest lie that's ever been told. He rigged out the wrong candidate. PO I know is resolute and indefatigable. He will follow you him up till infinity
Re: Tribunal: Tinubu, INEC Kick As Peter Obi Tenders Total Pvcs In 32 States by alimaxion: 1:55pm On Jun 22, 2023
orisa37:
TOTAL PVCS REGISTRATION PRESENTATION IS ABSOLUTELY IRRELEVANT IN THIS CASE.

True talk

1 Like

Re: Tribunal: Tinubu, INEC Kick As Peter Obi Tenders Total Pvcs In 32 States by Mrfixiit: 2:02pm On Jun 22, 2023
yemex04:

Yinmu.
There's nothing so far spectacular jare.
As a certified zom**e you won't see it.
Re: Tribunal: Tinubu, INEC Kick As Peter Obi Tenders Total Pvcs In 32 States by aswani(m): 2:07pm On Jun 22, 2023
Diligence:

PLS NOTE: THERE IS NOTHING WRONG IN A STOLEN MANDATE BEING RETRIEVED AND RETURNED TO THE RIGHTFUL OWNERS WHOM THE PEOPLE VOTED MASSIVELY! IT'S CALLED J U S T I C E!

I agree with you, thankfully no one stole President Tinubu's mandate which he rightfully owns for the next four years.

Third place with two million votes less is a good showing, sadly nowhere near good enough to be President of a great country like Nigeria, know this and know peace.
Re: Tribunal: Tinubu, INEC Kick As Peter Obi Tenders Total Pvcs In 32 States by Petdagr8t(m): 2:09pm On Jun 22, 2023
WorldRichest:

So States like Lagos, Rivers, Anambra, Abuja , Delta Nassarawa,and Plateau are least populated States abi?, your stupidity must be legendary.
Meanwhile the drug sniffing Mr Agbado couldn't even win any of the populated States which includes Lagos, Kano, Kaduna, Katsina, Abuja, Delta and Rivers state.
Now tell us how finally he became the winner.
Re: Tribunal: Tinubu, INEC Kick As Peter Obi Tenders Total Pvcs In 32 States by Agadinaagwuofe: 2:11pm On Jun 22, 2023
00FFT00:

No, he is not. But we must start somewhere. This cancerous loop cannot continue in perpetuity.

It is your life, mine and that of our children that is being mortgages piecemeal, so some super class can continue in the opprobrium they have become accustomed. This is the reason Peter Obi is spending his hard-earned resources to pursue this matter in court, and this is the reason we stand with him.

Thanks for trying to correct the guy you quoted. The problem is not about PBAT continuing but the grave danger and disservice the whole shenanigans will pose to the country institution. Do anyone in his right sense thinks people will take elections seriously again in this country? You mean next 2 years again INEC will start gingles and start telling people to register and collect their PVCs? The truth is the last election created a lot of disillusion among young people who are looking for justification to entrench in their various vices that's inglorious to the society. The only recourse is the court if they will agree to do the right thing. What happened in Rivers state should be unacceptable and rejected the same way what happens all over the country should be rejected we suppose to be progressing and consolidating the institutions not killing them. Yakubu Mahmoud failed and shouldn't allow his ineptitudes to slide that way.

1 Like

Re: Tribunal: Tinubu, INEC Kick As Peter Obi Tenders Total Pvcs In 32 States by tonytony208(m): 2:12pm On Jun 22, 2023
Jayhome24:

Same issue, same deranged mindset that always throw shade at everything. Tinubu is drug dealer ba? Very interesting indeed. Any he is your till 2031 and Marwa or Ribadu take over from him then Imomulen or Wike the next so you will wail for century bro.

Anyway as I said earlier you guys are extremely boring and annoying that is my stand with no reservation. Ok
Since you are so sure about your ranting, why are you still commenting on the case? grin

Why not just sit down, relax and stop wasting your energy on stupid comments since you have it all figured out?! grin

Or are you too addicted to stupid comments to stop? cheesy
Re: Tribunal: Tinubu, INEC Kick As Peter Obi Tenders Total Pvcs In 32 States by MN07: 2:23pm On Jun 22, 2023
Racoon:
They foolishly thought this one is also going to be one of those election they can mumble any illegality or criminality and force it on a nation.

Have they not ?
Re: Tribunal: Tinubu, INEC Kick As Peter Obi Tenders Total Pvcs In 32 States by MN07: 2:25pm On Jun 22, 2023
Akwamkpuruamu:
INEC will finally regret why they had to rig for Bulaba the drug sniffing...

Bro this is Nigeria just rest.
Nothing will happen even the judges are in Tinubus pocket.
Re: Tribunal: Tinubu, INEC Kick As Peter Obi Tenders Total Pvcs In 32 States by Love56743: 2:45pm On Jun 22, 2023
Osilama1:
he ll still lose in 2027... Only PDP can defeat APC... The more opposition is divided the more APC ll win 2027

The only person who could have been able to defeat tinubu and Apc is Atiku, if for Peter obi Atiku clear majority of the north vote with low margin, while the south and and east could have finalized everything.. lack of negotiations and planning from Atiku lost them the lost..
Re: Tribunal: Tinubu, INEC Kick As Peter Obi Tenders Total Pvcs In 32 States by abbey37(m): 2:45pm On Jun 22, 2023
Oga rest, Shey na everything you go put mouth?
It is fake news
Re: Tribunal: Tinubu, INEC Kick As Peter Obi Tenders Total Pvcs In 32 States by ElBenny(m): 3:12pm On Jun 22, 2023
Unperturbedpota:

Hmmmm, until the court decides let us keep supporting the president, he is trying to fix things so far

Fixing things by increasing his salary while the citizens suffer? Bomb dey una two head
Re: Tribunal: Tinubu, INEC Kick As Peter Obi Tenders Total Pvcs In 32 States by qtx(m): 3:12pm On Jun 22, 2023
Re: Tribunal: Tinubu, INEC Kick As Peter Obi Tenders Total Pvcs In 32 States by Osilama1: 3:20pm On Jun 22, 2023
Love56743:

The only person who could have been able to defeat tinubu and Apc is Atiku, if for Peter obi Atiku clear majority of the north vote with low margin, while the south and and east could have finalized everything.. lack of negotiations and planning from Atiku lost them the lost..
south west and south South u mean cos we have six Geo Political zones and over 400 tribes... Pple should always remember... Obi contesting with LP was an advantage to APC cos votes that went to LP would ordinary have gone to PDP... Esp in South East and south South... APC would have won the South West... Atiku did well in North West and North East... North Central was shared by the three guys... what negotiation should Atiku have done when pple felt a Northerner shouldn't contest under PDP... And Igbo person should be dashed the ticket?? This is why they used nsogbu nsogbu politics to push Obi out of PDP... Meanwhile PDP 16 years rule south did 14 years yaradua from North did 2 years...
Re: Tribunal: Tinubu, INEC Kick As Peter Obi Tenders Total Pvcs In 32 States by adekolaelect(m): 3:37pm On Jun 22, 2023
How can someone believed that the president of Nigeria can be removed by a Judge under the same president. Although I can't blame them bcs it's their last hope of many prophesies and believes . " Tinubu can never get apc Ticket , Tinubu will never win election, Tinubu can never be sweated in as president , Tinubu will die before swearing. It is not a good thing to be on negative part in this world.

Re: Tribunal: Tinubu, INEC Kick As Peter Obi Tenders Total Pvcs In 32 States by HonestJOE: 3:37pm On Jun 22, 2023
Akwamkpuruamu:
INEC will finally regret why they had to rig for Bulaba the drug sniffing...

INEC will finally regret why they had to rig for Bulaba the drug sniffing...Baron
Re: Tribunal: Tinubu, INEC Kick As Peter Obi Tenders Total Pvcs In 32 States by ncoolsome(m): 3:40pm On Jun 22, 2023
GoodGovernance:

Has Obi proved to the court,beyond reasonable doubt,that his true votes he got in those states you've mentioned,were stolen?

Or you think it is the judges that should be scavenging for evidence from all the documents dumped on them?

Are you kidding?

Has the petitioner opened his defense ??wait till then..
Re: Tribunal: Tinubu, INEC Kick As Peter Obi Tenders Total Pvcs In 32 States by searchlight: 3:43pm On Jun 22, 2023
WorldRichest:

The funny thing Is that he's better than everyone in your community even the ones that studied mathematics combine.
Re: Tribunal: Tinubu, INEC Kick As Peter Obi Tenders Total Pvcs In 32 States by searchlight: 3:46pm On Jun 22, 2023
Theory2022:
Who go cum give order make den remove Mr President
Jokez of centuries
If no one can remove Mr president do you think there would have been presidential election petition tribunal? Maybe you are too daft to think that way.

1 Like

Re: Tribunal: Tinubu, INEC Kick As Peter Obi Tenders Total Pvcs In 32 States by KanwuliaExtra: 3:48pm On Jun 22, 2023
sultanofpigs:
I am surprised why all the quietness since yesterday.

Abeg...... Senatordave1/Garfield1...come and give your Agbadorian opinion on this action of brutality from PO legal team. cheesy grin

cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Tribunal: Tinubu, INEC Kick As Peter Obi Tenders Total Pvcs In 32 States by press9jatv: 3:58pm On Jun 22, 2023
chidiokay:

And what will total PVCs collected prove, you just thing is all about dumping cooler and loads of panti in court is how to win a case ... all these thing OBI is bringing do they even have a place in the electoral act.

At the end of the court case all those cooler Obi is congesting the court with, naa hot jollof rice and semo we go take preserve for PETP after party
let justice be done on the table of the panel of justices sitting on the cases
Re: Tribunal: Tinubu, INEC Kick As Peter Obi Tenders Total Pvcs In 32 States by Lovelive: 4:34pm On Jun 22, 2023
Support? While your agbadorians and some Yoruba " tribal men" are all over the places conjuring multitude insults on Obedients.

Now that the case is getting clearer, you are pleading for support, Ko jor.

Unperturbedpota:

And I agree totally but let us still render our support to him until such a time the court decides he isn't the president anymore.

It is the seat of president that must to respected at all costs.

He is like the king the oba the Igwe or all of us hence we must respect him for the sake of the office he occupies albeit temporarily.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Buhari Receives President Ouattara Alassane Of Côte D'ivoire / #FuelScarcity; Senators Visit Capital Oil And Other Petroleum Depots..photos / Why I Was Attacked At Isiaka Adeleke's Burial Hon. Babalola Recounts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.