Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,827 members, 7,813,746 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:31 PM

Tribunal: Tinubu, INEC Kick As Peter Obi Tenders Total Pvcs In 32 States - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tribunal: Tinubu, INEC Kick As Peter Obi Tenders Total Pvcs In 32 States (36294 Views)

Obi To Tribunal: Tinubu Ineligible To Be President Over $460k Forfeiture / Peter Obi Tenders Results Of 8 More States In Evidence At The Tribunal / Winners, Losers As 32 States Get More VAT Share Than They Generate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tribunal: Tinubu, INEC Kick As Peter Obi Tenders Total Pvcs In 32 States by sevo(m): 11:51am On Jun 22, 2023
Unperturbedpota:

Hmmmmm
Sound logical arguments and convincingly too. But the fact remains , we must aspire to the ideal in all things and still believe in a better nation tomorrow .

Is Tinubu the first to righ elections? How about buhari Vs GEJ? Buhari Vs atiku ..

The list is endless when one adds the brazen misbehaviour witnessed during the military era

Are u implying that since he is not the first to rig an election, we should let him off??...when will the change we all desire for this country begin to take effect??

2 Likes

Re: Tribunal: Tinubu, INEC Kick As Peter Obi Tenders Total Pvcs In 32 States by Baatunde(m): 11:52am On Jun 22, 2023
Unless I have blinked and missed it! Now in a court case when you tender an evidence, you then explain how it relates to your case. SO for instance " Your Lordship, I present to you a glove found at the murder scene, thank you" What exactly do you want his Lordship to do with that evidence. OF course his Lordship is bound to accept your evidence, but he would not do your job for you by asking you why you have presented this evidence. If you said instead "Your Lordship, I present to you a glove found at the murder scene which contains the DNA of the accused" then your evidence makes sense.

Like I said it is possible I have missed it, so I genuinely want someone to tell me, but where was it said by the Lawyers of PO that for example "we are presenting this PVCs data to show you that out of the 35 million PVC collected, 23 million were used during the election and the total amount of votes declared by INEC is 28 million which is impossible unless there is overvoting" Is that not how you present and use evidences?

I have read people hear say don't you think the lawyers would have ,,,,,,,,,sorry no I don't want to think I want to see that they actually did make this claim and mention the purpose of their evidences, unless we are not getting the full report from the court and please don't respond with insults we can always agree to disagree peacefully

6 Likes

Re: Tribunal: Tinubu, INEC Kick As Peter Obi Tenders Total Pvcs In 32 States by senatordave1(m): 11:52am On Jun 22, 2023
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Unfortunately your calculations are based on Inec rigged results and not real results in court

Will obi get 5000 in zamfara without rigging
Re: Tribunal: Tinubu, INEC Kick As Peter Obi Tenders Total Pvcs In 32 States by Danladi147: 11:52am On Jun 22, 2023
I see the reason why before election,PVC'z were seen dumped inside bush, gutter even suckaway.Eye Neck will tell Nigerians what happened. Soon video evidence of the lost PVCs will follow.
87m collected PVC
25m voted.
What happened to over 50m+ PVCs collected.
Let's check cancelled POs oooo

1 Like

Re: Tribunal: Tinubu, INEC Kick As Peter Obi Tenders Total Pvcs In 32 States by modernWays: 11:54am On Jun 22, 2023
biremi:

What was absolutely presented was the total number accredited voters in those 32 states
From this angle, over voting can be detected
Quit the narrow mindedness

The report says total number of PVCs, where did you see a total number of accredited voters mentioned in the report?

Perhaps we are reading different post or you don't read it at all.

1 Like

Re: Tribunal: Tinubu, INEC Kick As Peter Obi Tenders Total Pvcs In 32 States by Jayhome24: 11:56am On Jun 22, 2023
tonytony208:

Since you know that for sure, why are you on this thread? You shouldn't even bother to open the thread nah. Or are you not sure of what you are saying? grin

I opened it because you guys are becoming extremely boring and annoying.

1 Like

Re: Tribunal: Tinubu, INEC Kick As Peter Obi Tenders Total Pvcs In 32 States by senatordave1(m): 12:00pm On Jun 22, 2023
00FFT00:

We will continue with this discussion when we have the true results in the locations you mentioned, or when you finally admit that what was announced by Tinubu purchased Inec is not a true reflection of what happened on February 25th.

A thief cannot tell the house owner that his spoons and plates he stole are now his because he could steal them in the first place. This is your failed logic.

Btw., Obi won Plateau, (Benue), Nassarawa, Taraba and FCT. Tinubu won middle belt?.

He claimed to win benue by 20,000,won nasarawa by 20k,taraba by 30k and fct by 200k and plateau by 150k but tinubu won him in niger by 350,000,kogi by 200k,kwara by 250k.thats 800k minus 400k of obi.tinubu wins

1 Like

Re: Tribunal: Tinubu, INEC Kick As Peter Obi Tenders Total Pvcs In 32 States by tonytony208(m): 12:00pm On Jun 22, 2023
Jayhome24:

You opened it because you love to roll with boring and annoying people, right? grin

I doubt if any of the "boring and annoying" people really bother about your existence or comment.b grin

So, why not keep it to yourself since you are sure the drug dealer won't be removed? grin
Re: Tribunal: Tinubu, INEC Kick As Peter Obi Tenders Total Pvcs In 32 States by Sheggy13(m): 12:00pm On Jun 22, 2023
CandyOps:

You obviously don't know who u are messing with. Ask Ngige
If you know the impact of Tinubu in helping Oshiomhole, Mimiko and Aregbesola prosecute their tribunal cases successfully to reclaim their mandates and become governor, you won't be comparing Obi to him. Who's Ngige to compare with Tinubu? Same Asiwaju that gave the betrayer Ngige a platform in AC to bounce back and become Senator after tribunal ousted him.

3 Likes

Re: Tribunal: Tinubu, INEC Kick As Peter Obi Tenders Total Pvcs In 32 States by sevo(m): 12:01pm On Jun 22, 2023
Jayhome24:

You know this site has a log out... simply tap the log out button and leave the rest of us to our "extremely boring and annoying" kingdom...simple as

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tribunal: Tinubu, INEC Kick As Peter Obi Tenders Total Pvcs In 32 States by Fearyourcreator: 12:01pm On Jun 22, 2023
IVORY2009:

Oya na, if your acting President Tinubu get balls let him put Obi in jail and watch the country Nigeria burn.
Millions of igbos die then no where born... Small pikin ... Go sleep

1 Like

Re: Tribunal: Tinubu, INEC Kick As Peter Obi Tenders Total Pvcs In 32 States by Fearyourcreator: 12:04pm On Jun 22, 2023
IVORY2009:

Oya na, if your acting President Tinubu get balls let him put Obi in jail and watch the country Nigeria burn.
Tinubu acting wetin... Oni yeye and alagidi niran yin... Make Peter Obi go France represent Nigeria na... Oni yeye

1 Like

Re: Tribunal: Tinubu, INEC Kick As Peter Obi Tenders Total Pvcs In 32 States by 234daniel2010(m): 12:07pm On Jun 22, 2023
yemex04:
Just Drama! I have been following the proceedings & yet to see the substance of the proof on how & where LP/Obi won results changed to give another person.

I am sure you know what Obi is doing is challenging the process.

1 Like

Re: Tribunal: Tinubu, INEC Kick As Peter Obi Tenders Total Pvcs In 32 States by 00FFT00(m): 12:15pm On Jun 22, 2023
senatordave1:

He claimed to win benue by 20,000,won nasarawa by 20k,taraba by 30k and fct by 200k and plateau by 150k but tinubu won him in niger by 350,000,kogi by 200k,kwara by 250k.thats 800k minus 400k of obi.tinubu wins

According to you, Obi claimed, but Tinubu's is substantive. Broda, make you sef they use style think.

2 Likes

Re: Tribunal: Tinubu, INEC Kick As Peter Obi Tenders Total Pvcs In 32 States by jUeLiZ: 12:16pm On Jun 22, 2023
Racoon:
They foolishly thought this one is also going to be one of those election they can mumble any illegality or criminality and force it on a nation.
but Asiwaju has started well na, let's just move on and pray he successfully pilot Nigeria to the glory land we're all craving for.

Obi is not perfect, Asiwaju is not perfect, no one is. Elections are over. Let's move on abeg.
Re: Tribunal: Tinubu, INEC Kick As Peter Obi Tenders Total Pvcs In 32 States by Nobody: 12:24pm On Jun 22, 2023
Unperturbedpota:

Hmmmm, until the court decides let us keep supporting the president, he is trying to fix things so far
By increasing his salary from #3m to a jumbo size of #8m abi.other allowances have not being added to make it #100m monthly

1 Like

Re: Tribunal: Tinubu, INEC Kick As Peter Obi Tenders Total Pvcs In 32 States by Love56743: 12:27pm On Jun 22, 2023
udemzyudex:

You never supported him,stop lying.

INEC told all aggrieved party to go to court, Peter Obi,Atiku and APM are in court but you guys won't let Obi rest.

Is he commiting any crime by going to court? Is he stoping Tinubu from carrying out his duties?

Allow the court to judge.

Okay sir I'm just airing my opinion, But to be sincere with you, obi didn't win this election..
Re: Tribunal: Tinubu, INEC Kick As Peter Obi Tenders Total Pvcs In 32 States by Shantyken(m): 12:32pm On Jun 22, 2023
Danladi147:
I see the reason why before election,[b]PVC'z were seen dumped inside bush, gutter even suckaway.[/b]Eye Neck will tell Nigerians what happened. Soon video evidence of the lost PVCs will follow.
87m collected PVC
25m voted.
What happened to over 50m+ PVCs collected.
Let's check cancelled POs oooo

And it was in anambra ooooo
Re: Tribunal: Tinubu, INEC Kick As Peter Obi Tenders Total Pvcs In 32 States by Nobody: 12:36pm On Jun 22, 2023
jUeLiZ:
but Asiwaju has started well na, let's just move on and pray he successfully pilot Nigeria to the glory land we're all craving for.

Obi is not perfect, Asiwaju is not perfect, no one is. Elections are over. Let's move on abeg.
move on to where?No be una say make we go court?

1 Like

Re: Tribunal: Tinubu, INEC Kick As Peter Obi Tenders Total Pvcs In 32 States by sultanofpigs: 12:40pm On Jun 22, 2023
See Nairaland SAN grin

It's best you keep quiet than exposing your obvious shallowness online grin

drlateef:

And what exactly will that help Obi with? Nothing!! He us just belabouring the judges with inconsequential documents. They need to prove if there was over-voting. They have not proved that. They need to prove if there were irregularities in form EC8As original copies. They have not proved that. Obi is just labouring in vain.
Re: Tribunal: Tinubu, INEC Kick As Peter Obi Tenders Total Pvcs In 32 States by sultanofpigs: 12:42pm On Jun 22, 2023
They are such a Pathetic bunch

They said go to COURT now they are against COURT proceedings.

Agbadorians that claim to be progressives are actually dumb
grin .

Revolution2022:
move on to where?No be una say make we go court?
Re: Tribunal: Tinubu, INEC Kick As Peter Obi Tenders Total Pvcs In 32 States by Diligence: 12:46pm On Jun 22, 2023
LP, Mr Peter Obi hv strategically been doing everything on MERIT OF THE CASE; which means decisions rest solely upon the law as it applies to evidence/s & facts presented in the case. Peter Obi & Ahmed Baba Datti know what they are doing. O boy when your credibility is damaged in a law court (just like INEC), even whatever straw you are gripping on, would just shake you off.

PLS NOTE: THERE IS NOTHING WRONG IN A STOLEN MANDATE BEING RETRIEVED AND RETURNED TO THE RIGHTFUL OWNERS WHOM THE PEOPLE VOTED MASSIVELY! IT'S CALLED J U S T I C E!
Re: Tribunal: Tinubu, INEC Kick As Peter Obi Tenders Total Pvcs In 32 States by chidiokay: 12:53pm On Jun 22, 2023
Acidosis:

You write like a 6-month-old.

you bleat like a goat whose udder is full but kids are missing smiley
Re: Tribunal: Tinubu, INEC Kick As Peter Obi Tenders Total Pvcs In 32 States by Bennycollins: 1:01pm On Jun 22, 2023
WorldRichest:

This one thinks that Judges come to. Nairaland to read the rubbish they post here. You will weep again as you did when the final election result was announced
Shebi you you are laughing under this government abi?
Re: Tribunal: Tinubu, INEC Kick As Peter Obi Tenders Total Pvcs In 32 States by gideonvalor98(m): 1:03pm On Jun 22, 2023
sultanofpigs:
why are you guys crying?

Is this what Olanikpekun told you?
grin

Your moniker says it all. No need to engage you further.
Re: Tribunal: Tinubu, INEC Kick As Peter Obi Tenders Total Pvcs In 32 States by Jayhome24: 1:06pm On Jun 22, 2023
tonytony208:

You opened it because you love to roll with boring and annoying people, right? grin

I doubt if any of the "boring and annoying" people really bother about your existence or comment.b grin

So, why not keep it to yourself since you are sure the drug dealer won't be removed? grin

Same issue, same deranged mindset that always throw shade at everything. Tinubu is drug dealer ba? Very interesting indeed. Any he is your till 2031 and Marwa or Ribadu take over from him then Imomulen or Wike the next so you will wail for century bro.

Anyway as I said earlier you guys are extremely boring and annoying that is my stand with no reservation. Ok

1 Like

Re: Tribunal: Tinubu, INEC Kick As Peter Obi Tenders Total Pvcs In 32 States by MichaelSokoto(m): 1:10pm On Jun 22, 2023
WorldRichest:

This one thinks that Judges come to. Nairaland to read the rubbish they post here. You will weep again as you did when the final election result was announced
I bind u in d name of Jesus!
angry
Re: Tribunal: Tinubu, INEC Kick As Peter Obi Tenders Total Pvcs In 32 States by Gbeng30(m): 1:11pm On Jun 22, 2023
Inec has nerver been complying with any evidence been tender by Lp party and pdp since the beginning of this tribunal.. They keep acting as Apc agent, anyways we understand billions of naira is at work... 😂😂
Re: Tribunal: Tinubu, INEC Kick As Peter Obi Tenders Total Pvcs In 32 States by matm: 1:13pm On Jun 22, 2023
princeade86:
Obi mean business ooooo. He just dey come out where them no expect. We dey wait for atiku own. This will be the most interesting case in the history of Nigeria

Atiku's own ends today.He has no valid claims..PO is the next Nigerian president
Re: Tribunal: Tinubu, INEC Kick As Peter Obi Tenders Total Pvcs In 32 States by Scamburster(m): 1:16pm On Jun 22, 2023
Adesina18111:
Well as for me...I have been supporting Tinubu the he was sworn in just because like it or not HE is the current president of Nigeria...but the truth must be revealed.....let the real winner takes control...all I want for my life is a better life
For this, May God bless you.

1 Like

Re: Tribunal: Tinubu, INEC Kick As Peter Obi Tenders Total Pvcs In 32 States by matm: 1:19pm On Jun 22, 2023
Unperturbedpota:

Hmmmm, until the court decides let us keep supporting the president, he is trying to fix things so far

Whatever he is doing now is b/c of tribunal phobia.To Garner people's support as well as image control.
APC remains same until it changes it's recycling members it's appointing
Re: Tribunal: Tinubu, INEC Kick As Peter Obi Tenders Total Pvcs In 32 States by Fearyourcreator: 1:24pm On Jun 22, 2023
IVORY2009:

Tinubu acting wetin... Oni yeye and alagidi niran yin... Make Peter Obi go France represent Nigeria na... Oni yeye...

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Indefinite Strike: NLC Set To Announce Suspension Of Indefinite Action / Senate Deports Young Ho Jo, Samsung MD. Says He's An Illegal Immigrant / Kanu Nwankwo & Nollywood Actors Play Novelty Match For Ihedioha's Inauguration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.