Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,869 members, 7,828,096 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:21 AM

Tribunal: Tinubu, INEC Kick As Peter Obi Tenders Total Pvcs In 32 States - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tribunal: Tinubu, INEC Kick As Peter Obi Tenders Total Pvcs In 32 States (36362 Views)

Obi To Tribunal: Tinubu Ineligible To Be President Over $460k Forfeiture / Peter Obi Tenders Results Of 8 More States In Evidence At The Tribunal / Winners, Losers As 32 States Get More VAT Share Than They Generate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tribunal: Tinubu, INEC Kick As Peter Obi Tenders Total Pvcs In 32 States by tonytony208(m): 11:13am On Jun 22, 2023
yemex04:
Just Drama! I have been following the proceedings & yet to see the substance of the proof on how & where LP/Obi won results changed to give another person.

If it's just drama, why is inec and Tinubu kicking against the admission of the evidences?

Continue pacifying yourself with lies. angry

1 Like

Re: Tribunal: Tinubu, INEC Kick As Peter Obi Tenders Total Pvcs In 32 States by Shantyken(m): 11:14am On Jun 22, 2023
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Now you are making Sense, if Atiku, Tinubu and Kwankwanso shared NE and NW, how did Tinubu win when Obi won SS, SE and North Central,if not manipulations.Remember the Obi won Rivers and Benue according to Irev and Inec announced Tinubu instead

And how many states did Kwankwaso won in the north, what is Tinubu/Atiku votes in the north compared to obi.
Then let's look at the south west/ SS too between PO n Tinubu, what is the difference between them. Did tinubu still rigged election in akwa ibom to be 2nd.

OK if inec exchange votes of rivers n benue will obi win?

Guy buy chilled Pepsi, get sofa sit, calm down and analyze the last election from primaries to vice picked to campaign to regions to religions to tribalism to name influence to loyalties to past activities in nigeria to whether it was rigged or not. Take out emotions u will see the winner before u
Re: Tribunal: Tinubu, INEC Kick As Peter Obi Tenders Total Pvcs In 32 States by Jostoman: 11:17am On Jun 22, 2023
orohbiro:
This obi no wan give up this is getting out of hand o is this man a Devil self sad Tinubu has started on a brighter note he should not spoil things for Nigerians we had move on abeg
Speak for yourself oga, you and who moved on?

1 Like

Re: Tribunal: Tinubu, INEC Kick As Peter Obi Tenders Total Pvcs In 32 States by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 11:18am On Jun 22, 2023
Shantyken:

And how many states did Kwankwaso won in the north, what is Tinubu/Atiku votes in the north compared to obi.
Then let's look at the south west/ SS too between PO n Tinubu, what is the difference between them. Did tinubu still rigged election in akwa ibom to be 2nd.

OK if inec exchange votes of rivers n benue will obi win?
Inec don't need to exchange just Rivers and Benue, many other states like Lagos, Obi votes were surpressed.Obi is contesting results of some states he won like Edo,because the results gotten from polling unit is different from result Inec announced
Re: Tribunal: Tinubu, INEC Kick As Peter Obi Tenders Total Pvcs In 32 States by Jostoman: 11:18am On Jun 22, 2023
This Obi just know how to fight his case.
Re: Tribunal: Tinubu, INEC Kick As Peter Obi Tenders Total Pvcs In 32 States by biremi(m): 11:19am On Jun 22, 2023
chidiokay:

How does Total number of Registered voters and PVC collected In 32states substantiate rigging.
All the evidences OBI and his lawyers keep mounting on the court, Video of inec chairman, IREV, now PVC what place do these materials have in the electoral law 2022,
The laws are there and clear, judges are bound to ajudicate election dispute from the view of section 64 which is subservient to section 47(2) of the electoral act
In as much as OBI & his lawyers are revolving around "Technicalities" Inec and other respondents are definitely going to object.

When will OBi lawyers use the ECa8 form and the Bvas as recognized by the electoral act to prove "the election was Rigged"

Total Registration or total PVC collected is not tantamount to the total votes recorded across the 36states, the turnout was less than 25% ... OBI is just wasting people's time in court

I bet you are not following the proceedings in the tribunal
Re: Tribunal: Tinubu, INEC Kick As Peter Obi Tenders Total Pvcs In 32 States by chidiokay: 11:22am On Jun 22, 2023
biremi:

I bet you are not following the proceedings in the tribunal

Send me the bet code so i can counter it, sportybet or 1xbet
Re: Tribunal: Tinubu, INEC Kick As Peter Obi Tenders Total Pvcs In 32 States by Adesina18111(m): 11:22am On Jun 22, 2023
Well as for me...I have been supporting Tinubu the he was sworn in just because like it or not HE is the current president of Nigeria...but the truth must be revealed.....let the real winner takes control...all I want for my life is a better life

1 Like

Re: Tribunal: Tinubu, INEC Kick As Peter Obi Tenders Total Pvcs In 32 States by crafteck(m): 11:22am On Jun 22, 2023
favor914:
Complete Waste of time to save face.

You seem to know much about what and which is waste and wastage... You must be so knowledgeable.. grin
Re: Tribunal: Tinubu, INEC Kick As Peter Obi Tenders Total Pvcs In 32 States by Unperturbedpota: 11:25am On Jun 22, 2023
00FFT00:

Can you please show us evidence that trump brazenly rigged the election?. And how did it end for the US?.
I know you want to tow the middle line, but life does quite work in complete passivity or a silo mindset.

This individual poked his filthy finger into our eyes. Our, in this case, are Nigerians.

One of the many reasons we remained in our stagnated state is because of what you are preaching. We must finally act out of principle and believe in something in Nigeria. What are our convictions?.

Where do you think Singapore or China will be today if they accepted the self-defeatist behavior in discussion?.

Tinubu insulted Nigerians by actively commissioning the falsification of the results of our votes to make himself president. We should not condone it, any less than we would condone a military coup d'état. And, he should be judicially punished for this crime.

Hmmmmm
Sound logical arguments and convincingly too. But the fact remains , we must aspire to the ideal in all things and still believe in a better nation tomorrow .

Is Tinubu the first to righ elections? How about buhari Vs GEJ? Buhari Vs atiku ..

The list is endless when one adds the brazen misbehaviour witnessed during the military era
Re: Tribunal: Tinubu, INEC Kick As Peter Obi Tenders Total Pvcs In 32 States by biremi(m): 11:25am On Jun 22, 2023
modernWays:

I was totally confused by everything including comments here before I saw your post.

How can someone present total PVCs collections as electoral evidence? Are the judges mad or just having fun by admitting that nonsense. I have PVC, and l didn't vote, likewise many people I know who were not around during election period.

True true, this man is dead brain or just doing that to keep obedients intact till next election.

What was absolutely presented was the total number accredited voters in those 32 states
From this angle, over voting can be detected
Quit the narrow mindedness
Re: Tribunal: Tinubu, INEC Kick As Peter Obi Tenders Total Pvcs In 32 States by tonytony208(m): 11:25am On Jun 22, 2023
favor914:
Yes O, Atiku & pdp lost the general election because of ego tripping Apga Judas/Pdp runaway Peter Gringory Obi.

Last time I checked, Tinubu, the drug dealer, is an SDP runaway.
Re: Tribunal: Tinubu, INEC Kick As Peter Obi Tenders Total Pvcs In 32 States by Legacyfc: 11:26am On Jun 22, 2023
If Inec chairman nor go jail e go pain me oh
Re: Tribunal: Tinubu, INEC Kick As Peter Obi Tenders Total Pvcs In 32 States by Akpangbo: 11:27am On Jun 22, 2023
princeade86:
Obi mean business ooooo. He just dey come out where them no expect. We dey wait for atiku own. This will be the most interesting case in the history of Nigeria

They thought he will come with drug, perjury, dual citizenship and certificate forgery to court but the guy obi is a very smart guy. Now he has ambush them with proper election matters. How can inec reject their own documents certify by them.
Re: Tribunal: Tinubu, INEC Kick As Peter Obi Tenders Total Pvcs In 32 States by Jayhome24: 11:27am On Jun 22, 2023
This is very funny. The tribunal are just too silly, why not ask this criminal where did he stole peoples personal data from?

Anyway the truth is Obi is not INEC and his criminal Aba made scammer can not and never dictate for INEC and for this reason when Tinubu is back to the country with immediate effect new justice Minister and Attorney General then all the foolish tribunal should be disperse to other state and a new one sworn in.

This joke is getting annoying now this was how we mistakenly allowed them to overran all our social media platforms if not for God by now they would have jump to the street and behead anyone not on obi side.

Now apc must rise and stop this shit. Enough is Enough same thing he obi secretly with Nzeribe did that annulled June 12 election but unfortunate for him MKO wasn't sworn in but Tinubu was sworn in and these obi shit we will stop it now you can't force yourself on us we don't want you.

APC enough of good boy game, if need be go in excessive power declaration heaven won't fall this shit obi is a devil send by Lucifer to run Nigeria into pieces that is why he wear his occultic black dress like a mourner everyday but we will stop him, he want to distract and destabilised the entire system this is his satanic mission but we will stop him. I'm sick of nonsense tribunal everyday.

1 Like

Re: Tribunal: Tinubu, INEC Kick As Peter Obi Tenders Total Pvcs In 32 States by chidiokay: 11:28am On Jun 22, 2023
Acidosis:

INEC is a criminal organisation with only one goal, which is to give political mandates to the highest bidders.

stop crying river cry us lagoon undecided
Re: Tribunal: Tinubu, INEC Kick As Peter Obi Tenders Total Pvcs In 32 States by aswani(m): 11:28am On Jun 22, 2023
GetSenseNow:

You reason like a stark illiterate, no offence.
I'm sure you're not a lawyer so why do you think Obi's legal team don't know about presenting vote counts?

Common sense should tell you there's a reason they've not brought that to court.

Anyways, Tinubu is president for a few more weeks. He should enjoy it while he can

I am a stark illiterate and proud of it.

Obi's legal team have been tardy all case long, repeatedly not giving their opponents enough time to read their witness statements as an example.

I couldn't care less how long President Tinubu is on seat for, I care to see proof of vote rigging that caused Obi votes to be turned over to Tinubu, which is the only thing that Obi and his lawyers should focus on.

Common sense tells me Pétérù and his legal team don't have that proof. Of course the lawyers are charging him per day so they will chop his moni for as long as they can. I congratulate them.

1 Like

Re: Tribunal: Tinubu, INEC Kick As Peter Obi Tenders Total Pvcs In 32 States by tonytony208(m): 11:28am On Jun 22, 2023
Unperturbedpota:

Hmmmm, until the court decides let us keep supporting the president, he is trying to fix things so far

He is trying to fix things by increasing politicians salaries by 115% and leaving workers' salaries at 30k per month?!

How much is fuel now?

What's the current naira/dollar exchange rate?
Re: Tribunal: Tinubu, INEC Kick As Peter Obi Tenders Total Pvcs In 32 States by Shantyken(m): 11:31am On Jun 22, 2023
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Inec don't need to exchange just Rivers and Benue, many other states like Lagos, Obi votes were surpressed.Obi is contesting results of some states he won like Edo,because the results gotten from polling unit is different from result Inec announced

If he is sure of the bolded, he should just go straight to it.
1) invite his polling, ward, local govt and state agents as witnesses
2) serve police commissioner of that state the subpoena demanding him to come with the copy of result sheet signed by agents from polling unit to state level.

INEC should also provide device(s) use for accreditation.

No need for all those prof of maths,
Channels news concerning inec promise

2 Likes

Re: Tribunal: Tinubu, INEC Kick As Peter Obi Tenders Total Pvcs In 32 States by Baatunde(m): 11:31am On Jun 22, 2023
I always maintain that I try not to insult when discussing issues but you people are making it difficult. To be honest I am lost now because I dont really know which election results we are now discussing as it appears you people are confused. So when you say Atiku, Kwankwanso and TInubu shared the votes in the North, which result are you referring to please? Or when you say Obi won the state with largest population in SW, which result are you referring to also because if it is the same election result that you are alluding to , may i remind you that Tinubu won by over 8 million.

You people want to eat your cake and still have it: let me help you out, either you reject the overall result and prove that there were massive irregularities and or

You give us the alternative result which showed that Obi actually won and back it up with concrete evidence.

Do not MIx and Match by quoting the result declared by INEC, when it suits you and at the same time quoting your fantasy result where Obi won, Atiku came second and TInubu came third. Stick with one so that it is clear when you make reference to results we are all clear which one you meant.
AS for the Lagos votes allegedly passed to Tinubu, I believe you have concrete evidence to assist the Lawyers of Obi, just in case they might have missed those

GetSenseNow:

Are you pretending to forget that the north was shared between Atiku, Kwankwaso, Tinubu and Obi?

The state with the largest population in SW (Lagos) was won by Obi despite the fact that a lot of his votes were passed to Tinubu?

Or that obi won the SE with 80% and SS with the state with the highest voting population in SS (Rivers State) was so brazingly rigged by Wike for Tinubu?

You guys change black to white because you think it favours you.

Pathetic bunch

1 Like

Re: Tribunal: Tinubu, INEC Kick As Peter Obi Tenders Total Pvcs In 32 States by seunowa(f): 11:32am On Jun 22, 2023
Spy360:

Even in the states Obi won like in Lagos and Imo, some of his votes were given to Tinubu. Also in some states Tinubu won, he didn't get the margin allocated, he stole PO votes to add to his own like in Sokoto. As for that of Rivers, only God will punish Tinubu.
Even in ondo, Ekiti and kogi, some of obi’s votes were added to Tinubu. … educated illiterate 😀😀😀😀

1 Like

Re: Tribunal: Tinubu, INEC Kick As Peter Obi Tenders Total Pvcs In 32 States by Fearyourcreator: 11:34am On Jun 22, 2023
IVORY2009:
Tinubu from the facts and findings came 3rd in the elections, Atiku Abubakar came 2nd and Mr Peter Obi won the elections.
Person wey some oloriburuku igbos and few mumu yorubas vote for win election... Eti yawerey se... That Obi go still go jail... Make una dey watch ... And nothing igbos go do about it ... Nothing
Re: Tribunal: Tinubu, INEC Kick As Peter Obi Tenders Total Pvcs In 32 States by chidiokay: 11:35am On Jun 22, 2023
HIGHESTPOPORI:
People voted for Obi for President.So now it's confirmed Obi won Rivers and Benue which is 14 States, tell us how Tinubu won 10 States and won the election without manipulations

When and where is it confirmed OBi won Rivers and Benue, by whose announcement undecided

these Obi children are not just pathetic losers dem tu lie

Re: Tribunal: Tinubu, INEC Kick As Peter Obi Tenders Total Pvcs In 32 States by 00FFT00(m): 11:37am On Jun 22, 2023
Unperturbedpota:

Hmmmmm
Sound logical arguments and convincingly too. But the fact remains , we must aspire to the ideal in all things and still believe in a better nation tomorrow .

Is Tinubu the first to righ elections? How about buhari Vs GEJ? Buhari Vs atiku ..

The list is endless when one adds the brazen misbehaviour witnessed during the military era

No, he is not. But we must start somewhere. This cancerous loop cannot continue in perpetuity.

It is your life, mine and that of our children that is being mortgages piecemeal, so some super class can continue in the opprobrium they have become accustomed. This is the reason Peter Obi is spending his hard-earned resources to pursue this matter in court, and this is the reason we stand with him.

1 Like

Re: Tribunal: Tinubu, INEC Kick As Peter Obi Tenders Total Pvcs In 32 States by Jayhome24: 11:38am On Jun 22, 2023
tonytony208:

Last time I checked, Tinubu, the drug dealer, is an SDP runaway.

Pls no matter how hard you try, obi will never rule Nigeria till he die. I had said it to his face, I had said it to his close one's faces and I had said it here severally and I'm saying it now for you to har it.

You see that Bitter Gringory Obi will never rule Nigeria take that to bank.
Re: Tribunal: Tinubu, INEC Kick As Peter Obi Tenders Total Pvcs In 32 States by IVORY2009(m): 11:40am On Jun 22, 2023
Fearyourcreator:

Person wey some oloriburuku igbos and few mumu yorubas vote for win election... Eti yawerey se... That Obi go still go jail... Make una dey watch ... And nothing igbos go do about it ... Nothing

Oya na, if your acting President Tinubu get balls let him put Obi in jail and watch the country Nigeria burn.
Re: Tribunal: Tinubu, INEC Kick As Peter Obi Tenders Total Pvcs In 32 States by Johncarlo07: 11:40am On Jun 22, 2023
WorldRichest:

When are you hosting your comedy show?

I wonder how somebody who did not get substantial votes in North West and North East can win the Presidential election in Nigeria m.

The 12 states he claims to win are the least populated states in the country apart from Lagos. How can someone loss woefully in all the densely populated states, then claim to win the general election?

I think I know why, as a 3rd class graduate of Philosophy, he understands 2 + 3, but when it gets to 2 + 3 + 4 - 5, he gets confused and bewildered

Anoda mumu post.
Soo Plateau,Lagos,Rivers,Nasarawa are low populated states?
And d votes d supposed winner got in d heavily populated state lyk Ogun,ondo,Oyo,kaduna,kano, etc are not up to 500k each.
Ur mumuness should b studied closely
Re: Tribunal: Tinubu, INEC Kick As Peter Obi Tenders Total Pvcs In 32 States by tonytony208(m): 11:41am On Jun 22, 2023
Jayhome24:

Pls no matter how hard you try, obi will never rule Nigeria till he die. I had said it to his face, I had said it to his close one's faces and I had said it here severally and I'm saying it now for you to har it.

You see that Bitter Gringory Obi will never rule Nigeria take that to bank.

Since you know that for sure, why are you on this thread? You shouldn't even bother to open the thread nah. Or are you not sure of what you are saying? grin
Re: Tribunal: Tinubu, INEC Kick As Peter Obi Tenders Total Pvcs In 32 States by Demolakay: 11:42am On Jun 22, 2023
WorldRichest:

When are you hosting your comedy show?

I wonder how somebody who did not get substantial votes in North West and North East can win the Presidential election in Nigeria m.

The 12 states he claims to win are the least populated states in the country apart from Lagos. How can someone loss woefully in all the densely populated states, then claim to win the general election?

I think I know why, as a 3rd class graduate of Philosophy, he understands 2 + 3, but when it gets to 2 + 3 + 4 - 5, he gets confused and bewildered

Anoda mumu post.
Soo Plateau,Lagos,Rivers,Nasarawa are low populated states?
And d votes d supposed winner got in d heavily populated state lyk Ogun,ondo,Oyo,kaduna,kano, etc are not up to 500k each.
Ur mumuness should b studied closely
Re: Tribunal: Tinubu, INEC Kick As Peter Obi Tenders Total Pvcs In 32 States by Acidosis(m): 11:46am On Jun 22, 2023
chidiokay:

stop crying river cry us lagoon undecided

You write like a 6 month old.
Re: Tribunal: Tinubu, INEC Kick As Peter Obi Tenders Total Pvcs In 32 States by aswani(m): 11:47am On Jun 22, 2023
00FFT00:

Can you please show us evidence that trump brazenly rigged the election?. And how did it end for the US?.

Tinubu insulted Nigerians by actively commissioning the falsification of the results of our votes to make himself president. We should not condone it, any less than we would condone a military coup d'état. And, he should be judicially punished for this crime.

You asked for evidence that Trump rigged the election, by that same token, can you provide evidence that President Tinubu did the text you typed that I put in Bold?

We are all waiting with baited breath.
Re: Tribunal: Tinubu, INEC Kick As Peter Obi Tenders Total Pvcs In 32 States by Munzy14(m): 11:49am On Jun 22, 2023
princeade86:
Obi mean business ooooo. He just dey come out where them no expect. We dey wait for atiku own. This will be the most interesting case in the history of Nigeria
For someone who became a Governor through court winning..

You have to fear him..

Dude is a silent killer.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Buhari Visits Owerri As Okorocha Champions The Affairs Of Ndi Igbo / Bashir Ahmad Begs Elon For 100 Ventilators / Donations At Aisha Buhari’s Book Launch: N30m From Dangote, N20m From Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.