Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,729 members, 7,831,318 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:59 PM

Tinubu Is Killing Our Economy: Who Will Stop Him - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Is Killing Our Economy: Who Will Stop Him (2220 Views)

Senate Presidency: Yari Kicks, Says Tinubu Can’t Stop Him / Tinubu Handlers Should Stop Him From Reciting Quranic Verses - Jaafar / Did Buhari Or PDP Kill The Economy? Who Is To Blame? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Is Killing Our Economy: Who Will Stop Him by GeneralDae: 2:31pm On Jun 22, 2023
TruthinAction:
In the midst of it all, he is making it more comfortable for the rich. How can a sane man focus on salary increase of the rich by over 100% and ignore that of the workers who are worst affected by his thoughtless decision?
Where did you read Tinubu increased salary of the rich by over 114%?
Re: Tinubu Is Killing Our Economy: Who Will Stop Him by abhosts(m): 3:16pm On Jun 22, 2023
Be sincere with yourself. All of the top 3 contenders for President promised Nigerians suffering because they all promised to remove fuel subsidy. Only Sowore spoke against subsidy removal.

I really don't understand how you convince adults that subsidy only favours the rich when that is a major life saver for them.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Is Killing Our Economy: Who Will Stop Him by TruthinAction: 11:16pm On Jun 22, 2023
GeneralDae:

Where did you read Tinubu increased salary of the rich by over 114%?

I read it in my dream. It's only in APC government they will make statements and deny it. No smoke without fire.
Re: Tinubu Is Killing Our Economy: Who Will Stop Him by TruthinAction: 11:17pm On Jun 22, 2023
Minjim:

The new of the 114% salary increase is false

They are testing the waters. Nothing false about it. Trust this government at your own risk.
Re: Tinubu Is Killing Our Economy: Who Will Stop Him by Raskimonojendor: 11:17pm On Jun 22, 2023
ThankUUJesus:
Yoruba tribalist and children of envy and hate would beg obi to come and save Nigeria but Obi will be no where to be found. The damage has already been done.

Dollar we were complaining of 460 now CBN rate is 760 , school fees price higher from 30k to 200k, other shegenomics is coming.
Someone that couldn't save Anambra when he was governor wants to save Nigeria 🤣🤣🤣
Re: Tinubu Is Killing Our Economy: Who Will Stop Him by GeneralDae: 4:21am On Jun 23, 2023
TruthinAction:

I read it in my dream. It's only in APC government they will make statements and deny it. No smoke without fire.
Where did APC Government make the statement?
Re: Tinubu Is Killing Our Economy: Who Will Stop Him by TruthinAction: 7:45am On Jun 23, 2023
GeneralDae:

Where did APC Government make the statement?

In my sleep.
Re: Tinubu Is Killing Our Economy: Who Will Stop Him by GeneralDae: 7:53am On Jun 23, 2023
TruthinAction:

In my sleep.
Good
Re: Tinubu Is Killing Our Economy: Who Will Stop Him by Corporate2020: 7:57am On Jun 23, 2023
wolesmile:

Paid propagandists, you say?
So you need Obi to come and perform the magic he did in Anambra, right?
Continue wailing.

YES, the type of Magic that made all Anambra indigenes including Obituary himself to runa way from the state to come and slave in Lagos, and establish baby factories all over the country
Re: Tinubu Is Killing Our Economy: Who Will Stop Him by wolesmile(m): 8:06am On Jun 23, 2023
Corporate2020:

YES, the type of Magic that made all Anambra indigenes including Obituary himself to runa way from the state to come and slave in Lagos, and establish baby factories all over the country
Are you sure you got the sarcasm in my comment at all?
Re: Tinubu Is Killing Our Economy: Who Will Stop Him by Couldntfigurean: 8:10am On Jun 23, 2023
Notice how Yoruba Muslims are calling Obi and Anambra as if Obi is their president
Those are the same Yoruba Muslims that filled ojota because Jonathan tried to removed subsidy and increase fuel to 140 from 65 naira and he isn’t their son
These sons of fallen demons are the real problem with Nigeria,some people think it’s the northerners,it’s actually the Yoruba Muslims

Many Hausas were even against buhari during his tenure but tribalism won’t even let any Yoruba man condem their brother tinubu,I haven’t seen one Yoruba Muslims condemn their brother instead they will insult obi and Igbo people
They prefer to sleep in darknesss and pay 200% of transport fare so far it’s their brothers doing

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Have Stopped Talking About Politics In My Neighborhood. / Fg Declares Thursday And Friday Public Holiday (its Political, I Swear) / Bush's War Is Turning Sands Of Iraq Blood Red: Robert Bird

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.