Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,668 members, 7,813,233 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:08 AM

Police Brutality: Lawyer Replies SP Benjamin Hundeyin - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police Brutality: Lawyer Replies SP Benjamin Hundeyin (17597 Views)

SP Benjamin Hundeyin Advises Ladies Who Send Nudes To Their Lovers / Rufai Oseni Vs Benjamin Hundeyin / Rufai Oseni Confronted By SP Benjamin Hundeyin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Brutality: Lawyer Replies SP Benjamin Hundeyin by Coolbreeze1988(m): 12:02pm On Jun 22, 2023
I was arrested on Monday morning, didn't know what I did. I even slept in the police cell, I couldnt reach any of my family because my phone was down. I was bailed by a nice man I didn't know on Tuesday morning with the sum of 15000 naira. It was a terrible experience for me
Re: Police Brutality: Lawyer Replies SP Benjamin Hundeyin by Etranshub(m): 12:18pm On Jun 22, 2023
Dreadlocks... Automatic stop by Nigeria Police you can not pass freely you are ofcourse an accuse instantly. In the end when they find nothing to hold you by, they start begging for money....NP needs total reforn
Re: Police Brutality: Lawyer Replies SP Benjamin Hundeyin by Holluwhakemmy(f): 12:20pm On Jun 22, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar

The way they are harrasing boys now ehnnn in Benin city is something else

It started about four days ago

Something should be done

If not another endsars protest is imminent
You ought to be arrested too
Re: Police Brutality: Lawyer Replies SP Benjamin Hundeyin by OluwaTroy(m): 12:36pm On Jun 22, 2023
Hahaha. Thanks guys. I just needed to let him know that he was capping. They need a reality check. Maybe they'll get it one day with the right leadership.
Re: Police Brutality: Lawyer Replies SP Benjamin Hundeyin by mipeesoft(m): 1:27pm On Jun 22, 2023
Now that the street has taken over asorock hundeyi is apparently looking for rapid elevation to the top grin grin grin so he needs to play the role of a good boy
nlfpmod:
SP Benjamin Hundeyin had tweeted this:

https://twitter.com/BenHundeyin/status/1670682208548388864?s=20

Then, Oluwatroy replied him with a story:

https://twitter.com/oluwatroy_/status/1671047131853910017?t=MsGwvkynsczOjJF2MoFtKA&s=08
Re: Police Brutality: Lawyer Replies SP Benjamin Hundeyin by jaxxy(m): 1:58pm On Jun 22, 2023
chaseblack:

I am currently at a state police HQ and I'm telling you because it hasn't affected you doesn't mean it doesn't happen. There are over 150million people in Nigeria and it's logical that not everyone will suffer this injustices.

My eyes have seen a lot that you won't even understand, just in front of me is a guy who has just been released to his wife and mother with his neighbors, they were arrested yesterday and released today without payment, now the questions you need to ask is why were the arrested? Don't you think it's odd that you'll just be arresting people randomly?

Some guys (butty type if you know what I mean), came to lodge, apparently they were going for a wedding and they deciding to sleep since it is late, my staff told them to go and withdraw cash from a nearby POS and two of them left while the other two stayed. Would you believe that those boys did not return till the next day and they slept in the cell? They Aunt that they would be visiting had to come to town to bail them free, the question, why were the arrested? What were they charged with?

That's an injustice because you can't even begin to imagine what an innocent person will suffer in prison just because police are raiding.

Observe people's grievance before always saying 'police has never harassed me before'. You are one of the lucky ones!

yes I understand and agree some ridiculous things are happening. I hope all these can be checked and stopped. This is not policing bt harassment and illegal arrests.
Re: Police Brutality: Lawyer Replies SP Benjamin Hundeyin by Nicenixon: 2:03pm On Jun 22, 2023
The police institution needs to be crashed and rebuild from the scratch again. The roots are rotten, so are the crops.
Re: Police Brutality: Lawyer Replies SP Benjamin Hundeyin by Berankis: 2:08pm On Jun 22, 2023
nlfpmod:
SP Benjamin Hundeyin had tweeted this:

https://twitter.com/BenHundeyin/status/1670682208548388864?s=20

Then, Oluwatroy replied him with a story:

https://twitter.com/oluwatroy_/status/1671047131853910017?t=MsGwvkynsczOjJF2MoFtKA&s=08
Those police at Ladipo collected 2k from me last week Friday, if you are coming in from Cappa along Fatai Atere road, one Officer Ajani. They are actually work in 2 groups and very close to each other. The first set are very notorious, the second set will come in a friendly manner to beg. I had to part with 2k in order for them not to waste my time.
This country has a long way to go...
Re: Police Brutality: Lawyer Replies SP Benjamin Hundeyin by nikz(f): 3:03pm On Jun 22, 2023
Nice response
Re: Police Brutality: Lawyer Replies SP Benjamin Hundeyin by OluwaTroy(m): 3:04pm On Jun 22, 2023
Thanks

MISTAICEY02288:
A great response from the Lawyer. Those useless Police PROs will not want to admit that their officials are mostly unprofessional ediots who are threats to citizens even when they know it's the truth.. Nincompoops!
Re: Police Brutality: Lawyer Replies SP Benjamin Hundeyin by OluwaTroy(m): 3:04pm On Jun 22, 2023
I vowed to never give Police money and I never will.

Berankis:

Those police at Ladipo collected 2k from me last week Friday, if you are coming in from Cappa along Fatai Atere road, one Officer Ajani. They are actually work in 2 groups and very close to each other. The first set are very notorious, the second set will come in a friendly manner to beg. I had to part with 2k in order for them not to waste my time.
This country has a long way to go...
Re: Police Brutality: Lawyer Replies SP Benjamin Hundeyin by NamelessOGBENI(m): 9:26pm On Jun 22, 2023
Reminds me of Erigga's Victims Freestyle...
Re: Police Brutality: Lawyer Replies SP Benjamin Hundeyin by Thomasankara(m): 9:12am On Jun 23, 2023
[/color]the war of the #Hundeyins[color=#770077]

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Beaten To Death In Imo Over A Piece Of Land (Graphic Photos) / Gay Pastor Escapes Mob Attack In Lagos / EFCC Recovers N65.5million In Zamfara INEC Office (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.