Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,167 members, 7,815,071 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:47 AM

Ministerial Slots: Tinubu May Dump Ex-govs, Prefers Technocrats — Source - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ministerial Slots: Tinubu May Dump Ex-govs, Prefers Technocrats — Source (21423 Views)

Ministerial List: 5 Ex-Governors, Technocrats Lead Tinubu’s 42-Man Cabinet / Dogara’s Kinsmen Dump Ex-Speaker, Back Muslim-Muslim Ticket / The 7 States President Buhari Gave Two Ministerial Slots And The Reasons Why (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ministerial Slots: Tinubu May Dump Ex-govs, Prefers Technocrats — Source by SpatialKing(m): 1:17pm On Jun 22, 2023
Tinubu lacks the balls to dump ex governors
If Nuru Ribadu can ne rewarded with NSA

Ex Governors will get their rewards too
Especially Northern Governors who gave him power
Re: Ministerial Slots: Tinubu May Dump Ex-govs, Prefers Technocrats — Source by princeade86(m): 1:17pm On Jun 22, 2023
Best of luck
Re: Ministerial Slots: Tinubu May Dump Ex-govs, Prefers Technocrats — Source by Lovenorth: 1:17pm On Jun 22, 2023
Good news, Wike would use his position to turn Nigeria in to devilish Christian state as has done in Rivers
Re: Ministerial Slots: Tinubu May Dump Ex-govs, Prefers Technocrats — Source by 9jaRealist: 1:17pm On Jun 22, 2023

Re: Ministerial Slots: Tinubu May Dump Ex-govs, Prefers Technocrats — Source by Finesse247: 1:18pm On Jun 22, 2023
Forget it. northen governors will get their slots. even Ribadu that, Wale Edun, Dele Alake that added no political numbers to his election were given slots
Re: Ministerial Slots: Tinubu May Dump Ex-govs, Prefers Technocrats — Source by Kaka77(m): 1:19pm On Jun 22, 2023
If he can do that i will support his Government with my full cheat, especially in key ministries like finance, works, trade, Petroleum, energy, transport and health.
Re: Ministerial Slots: Tinubu May Dump Ex-govs, Prefers Technocrats — Source by SpatialKing(m): 1:19pm On Jun 22, 2023
vanitybutiwanti:
The so called technocrats contributed nothing to his emergence as president yet they are being tipped to occupy all the sensitive ministries, if I was an ex governor, I'll be feeling used and dumped. Technocrats wants to reap where they did not sow.

So?
Re: Ministerial Slots: Tinubu May Dump Ex-govs, Prefers Technocrats — Source by AskNgige2: 1:23pm On Jun 22, 2023
taylor89:
Tinubu if you can deny my ex Governor H.E Ezebunwo Nyesom Wike a ministerial position

I’ll support you full time

They said you’re a wise politician so you should be wise enough to know that any ministry headed by Wike can’t be controlled by you the president

Wike won’t consent to your orders so better don’t make that mistake

I told you guysi had 3 terrible dreams last year about Wike..

Watch out will happen
Re: Ministerial Slots: Tinubu May Dump Ex-govs, Prefers Technocrats — Source by Menclothing: 1:26pm On Jun 22, 2023
Penguin2:
Lol!

The Kaduna pigmy won’t be happy with this news.

The North was running from Obi’s reforms and decided to rig Tinubu in. But they did not know that it is Tinubu they should have ran from.

Now, Tinubu will disrupt this country if he stays 4 years.

He will restructure this country in a way that all the advantages the north has had all these while will be quashed - Tinubu never liked the imbalance in the country.

Nobody rigged anybody in the north Christians voted Atiku and some Muslims majority voted tinubu

1 Like

Re: Ministerial Slots: Tinubu May Dump Ex-govs, Prefers Technocrats — Source by AskNgige2: 1:27pm On Jun 22, 2023
Penguin2:
Lol!

The North was running from Obi’s reforms and decided to rig Tinubu in. But they did not know that it is Tinubu they should have ran from.

He will restructure this country in a way that all the advantages the north has had all these while will be quashed - Tinubu never liked the imbalance in the country.

I tell you..

Tinibu go shock many even Ganduje..

Nothing for..
Rochas
Adeye
Ortom
Ikpeazu
Obiano

But nobody hear about Zulum?
Re: Ministerial Slots: Tinubu May Dump Ex-govs, Prefers Technocrats — Source by famology(m): 1:30pm On Jun 22, 2023
Penguin2:
Lol!

The speaker of house of representatives is El rufai's personal project.

1 Like

Re: Ministerial Slots: Tinubu May Dump Ex-govs, Prefers Technocrats — Source by 9jaRealist: 1:31pm On Jun 22, 2023
dre11:
https://www.vanguardngr.com/2023/06/ministerial-slots-tinubu-may-dump-ex-govs-prefers-technocrats-source/

This report is kinda contradictory…

Talking about “preference” for technocrats and Kwankwaso in the same breath…
Kwankwaso has not done anything remotely technocratic in the past 30 years or so.
>
Re: Ministerial Slots: Tinubu May Dump Ex-govs, Prefers Technocrats — Source by Abbashe112: 1:31pm On Jun 22, 2023
Listen to this song about Subsidy, titled Subsidy...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eoRs1CtXBb8
Re: Ministerial Slots: Tinubu May Dump Ex-govs, Prefers Technocrats — Source by Bestmanwealthy(m): 1:34pm On Jun 22, 2023
I no understand dis English he do good or he do bad
Re: Ministerial Slots: Tinubu May Dump Ex-govs, Prefers Technocrats — Source by Ajehkpako4naija(m): 1:34pm On Jun 22, 2023
taylor89:
Tinubu if you can deny my ex Governor H.E Ezebunwo Nyesom Wike a ministerial position

They said you’re a wise politician so you should be wise enough to know that any ministry headed by Wike can’t be controlled by you the president

Likewise Ganduje the Gandollar thiefff
Re: Ministerial Slots: Tinubu May Dump Ex-govs, Prefers Technocrats — Source by inspectorg(m): 1:36pm On Jun 22, 2023
More like ministerial SLoths. embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Ministerial Slots: Tinubu May Dump Ex-govs, Prefers Technocrats — Source by Tunde25(m): 1:37pm On Jun 22, 2023
naijapikin2:
He will patronize them is he is to see his tenure through and seek reelection.

No be naija again?.... All of a sudden ex govs will now be sidelined.

Na lie.

?
Re: Ministerial Slots: Tinubu May Dump Ex-govs, Prefers Technocrats — Source by Nolevel666: 1:42pm On Jun 22, 2023
vanitybutiwanti:
The so called technocrats contributed nothing to his emergence as president yet they are being tipped to occupy all the sensitive ministries, if I was an ex governor, I'll be feeling used and dumped. Technocrats wants to reap where they did not sow.
Can you tell a banker to perform an engineer’s work just because he wears an engineer’s gown?
Re: Ministerial Slots: Tinubu May Dump Ex-govs, Prefers Technocrats — Source by Skyehigher1: 1:43pm On Jun 22, 2023
There are some former governors that are technocrats in their governance like wike ,,, El rufai,,, zulum,,,, even ganduje,,,, umahi,,,, aregbesola,,,, fashola,,,,, oshiomole and so on they technocrats come politicians
Re: Ministerial Slots: Tinubu May Dump Ex-govs, Prefers Technocrats — Source by famology(m): 1:46pm On Jun 22, 2023
AskNgige2:

I tell you..

Tinibu go shock many even Ganduje..

Nothing for..
Rochas
Adeye
Ortom
Ikpeazu
Obiano

But nobody hear about Zulum?

Zulum should leave his governor seat? U well so?

1 Like

Re: Ministerial Slots: Tinubu May Dump Ex-govs, Prefers Technocrats — Source by famology(m): 1:48pm On Jun 22, 2023
Fake news
Re: Ministerial Slots: Tinubu May Dump Ex-govs, Prefers Technocrats — Source by toprealman: 1:55pm On Jun 22, 2023
taylor89:

Re: Ministerial Slots: Tinubu May Dump Ex-govs, Prefers Technocrats — Source by xareal(m): 1:56pm On Jun 22, 2023
Tinubu why are you wooing me cool cool
Re: Ministerial Slots: Tinubu May Dump Ex-govs, Prefers Technocrats — Source by SmartyPants(m): 2:00pm On Jun 22, 2023
abibox02:
Good idea if it will move our country forward. But, mind you, I forgot the president of a country that majority of his cabinet were university professors, yet his administration failed to achieve success

Professors are not usually useful in business or governance.

They say A students (professors)

Work for C students (hustlers)

And are managed by B students (technocrats and professionals)
Re: Ministerial Slots: Tinubu May Dump Ex-govs, Prefers Technocrats — Source by Chemlite: 2:06pm On Jun 22, 2023
It is good, but I hope Nigeria no go be Lagos ooo....
Baba they move fast to plant im men everywhere.
Re: Ministerial Slots: Tinubu May Dump Ex-govs, Prefers Technocrats — Source by onuman: 2:07pm On Jun 22, 2023
All these every minute syndicated stories on Tinubu is reason why it's unfair to swear in somebody as president unless the petition against the person's election ended in court.
Re: Ministerial Slots: Tinubu May Dump Ex-govs, Prefers Technocrats — Source by debayun(m): 2:10pm On Jun 22, 2023
vanitybutiwanti:

Permit me to say that this is a very selfish statement and the main problem in Nigeria.
Re: Ministerial Slots: Tinubu May Dump Ex-govs, Prefers Technocrats — Source by onuman: 2:10pm On Jun 22, 2023
Chemlite:
It is good, but I hope Nigeria no go be Lagos ooo....

Baba they move fast to plant im men everywhere.

Let's hope that democracy has not become plant judges in courts, steal presidential election and ask people to go to court. If it has become, it's another way to end one Nigeria.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

"Take Over Leadership Now" – Obasanjo Tells Nigerian Youths / Street Protests In Enugu Over Herdsmen Massacre / Rivers Wins Soku Oil Wells From Bayelsa As Court Orders Map Error Correction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.