Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,813 members, 7,820,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:05 AM

Ministerial Slots: Tinubu May Dump Ex-govs, Prefers Technocrats — Source - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ministerial Slots: Tinubu May Dump Ex-govs, Prefers Technocrats — Source (21434 Views)

Ministerial List: 5 Ex-Governors, Technocrats Lead Tinubu’s 42-Man Cabinet / Dogara’s Kinsmen Dump Ex-Speaker, Back Muslim-Muslim Ticket / The 7 States President Buhari Gave Two Ministerial Slots And The Reasons Why (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ministerial Slots: Tinubu May Dump Ex-govs, Prefers Technocrats — Source by anochuko01(m): 2:16pm On Jun 22, 2023
Na there wahala go start
Re: Ministerial Slots: Tinubu May Dump Ex-govs, Prefers Technocrats — Source by HardBishop: 2:26pm On Jun 22, 2023
I pray let him not appoint Igbo technocrat.. honestly let's see how NIGERIA go remain
Re: Ministerial Slots: Tinubu May Dump Ex-govs, Prefers Technocrats — Source by condralbedez: 2:42pm On Jun 22, 2023
Nah lie, wike and his co hort has already lobbied Thier way to ministerial sit.

Tinubu is a failure, just like bubu.
Re: Ministerial Slots: Tinubu May Dump Ex-govs, Prefers Technocrats — Source by Bimpe29: 2:43pm On Jun 22, 2023
May God bless Asiwaju for this bold step. I pray he is able to match his words with relevant actions.

Ministerial appointments are often confused to be political in nature, whereas it is really not.

Ministers are expected to be professional and experts in the ministries they supervise.

Alas, non professional will add no value in the supervision and coordination of the cardinal duties and policies of both the ministry as well as the national government.
Re: Ministerial Slots: Tinubu May Dump Ex-govs, Prefers Technocrats — Source by Gesman: 2:44pm On Jun 22, 2023
Same way they made it looks like buhari was bringing angels as ministers only to end up with same corrupt people. Stop all the hype till the list is out.
Re: Ministerial Slots: Tinubu May Dump Ex-govs, Prefers Technocrats — Source by Tareq1105: 2:57pm On Jun 22, 2023
taylor89:
Tinubu if you can deny my ex Governor H.E Ezebunwo Nyesom Wike a ministerial position

I’ll support you full time

They said you’re a wise politician so you should be wise enough to know that any ministry headed by Wike can’t be controlled by you the president

Wike won’t consent to your orders so better don’t make that mistake

Taylor89, except if Tinubu had not committed himself to Wike during campaign. If he had committed himself, Tinubu would not go back on his commitment.

1 Like

Re: Ministerial Slots: Tinubu May Dump Ex-govs, Prefers Technocrats — Source by Tareq1105: 3:00pm On Jun 22, 2023
Gesman:
Same way they made it looks like buhari was bringing angels as ministers only to end up with same corrupt people. Stop all the hype till the list is out.

No, Buhari brought old men but you know that Tinubu is not Buhari.
Re: Ministerial Slots: Tinubu May Dump Ex-govs, Prefers Technocrats — Source by Penguin2: 3:00pm On Jun 22, 2023
Menclothing:

Nobody rigged anybody in the north Christians voted Atiku and some Muslims majority voted tinubu

Tinubu was rigged in.

Thank you.
Re: Ministerial Slots: Tinubu May Dump Ex-govs, Prefers Technocrats — Source by RosyIsBlessed: 3:07pm On Jun 22, 2023
taylor89:
Tinubu if you can deny my ex Governor H.E Ezebunwo Nyesom Wike a ministerial position

I’ll support you full time

They said you’re a wise politician so you should be wise enough to know that any ministry headed by Wike can’t be controlled by you the president

Wike won’t consent to your orders so better don’t make that mistake

Tinubu is wiser than you think. He knows every every
Re: Ministerial Slots: Tinubu May Dump Ex-govs, Prefers Technocrats — Source by Jackbaur88: 3:07pm On Jun 22, 2023
But I doubt very much if Tinubu can dump these governor's. It will be catastrophic for him, they are his his friends in crime, so he will compensate them one way or the other.
Re: Ministerial Slots: Tinubu May Dump Ex-govs, Prefers Technocrats — Source by Tareq1105: 3:09pm On Jun 22, 2023
famology:

The speaker of house of representatives is El rufai's personal project.

I recall how hell Rufai rushed to Lagos to see Tinubu over Speakership.

He begged Tinubu that he doesn't want anything from him other than his assistance to make Tajudeen Abas Speaker House of Reps.

Tinubu obliged him and today Tajudeen Abas is the Speaker House of Reps.
Re: Ministerial Slots: Tinubu May Dump Ex-govs, Prefers Technocrats — Source by Tareq1105: 3:14pm On Jun 22, 2023
RosyIsBlessed:

Tinubu is wiser than you think. He knows every every

Tinubu would honour his pact with Wike and Wike would not behave the same way he behaved as Gov.

As Gov he's the Alfa and Omega but it's not the same as a Minister.

1 Like

Re: Ministerial Slots: Tinubu May Dump Ex-govs, Prefers Technocrats — Source by famology(m): 3:22pm On Jun 22, 2023
Tareq1105:

He begged Tinubu that he doesn't want anything from him other than his assistance to make Tajudeen Abas Speaker House of Reps.

You're very current
Re: Ministerial Slots: Tinubu May Dump Ex-govs, Prefers Technocrats — Source by doctorbabs(m): 3:25pm On Jun 22, 2023
LLIKE YOUR DAD

TinubuDcrook:
Bola Ahmed is just a sophisticated criminal
Re: Ministerial Slots: Tinubu May Dump Ex-govs, Prefers Technocrats — Source by TinubuDcrook: 3:27pm On Jun 22, 2023
doctorbabs:
LLIKE YOUR DAD

Ronu look well I no be your DAD

Re: Ministerial Slots: Tinubu May Dump Ex-govs, Prefers Technocrats — Source by Wetlands22: 3:33pm On Jun 22, 2023
This is actually a man that knows what he wants!!.
I'm beginning to like him
Re: Ministerial Slots: Tinubu May Dump Ex-govs, Prefers Technocrats — Source by Atk001: 3:58pm On Jun 22, 2023
My guy.... Ah no go see you cry... Leave d idiot mk he dey rant here 4 Nairaland... Ellu P pple😂😂😂
Shigishege2:
unfortunately you are not as useful to tinubu as wike

1 Like

Re: Ministerial Slots: Tinubu May Dump Ex-govs, Prefers Technocrats — Source by honestivo(m): 4:04pm On Jun 22, 2023
For your good and for the good of nigerian do so
Re: Ministerial Slots: Tinubu May Dump Ex-govs, Prefers Technocrats — Source by frog12: 4:13pm On Jun 22, 2023
this is GOOD
Re: Ministerial Slots: Tinubu May Dump Ex-govs, Prefers Technocrats — Source by Kaycee9242(m): 4:18pm On Jun 22, 2023
HIGHESTPOPORI:
You will still defend him if he does otherwise

Am telling you, always defending as if they don't have mind of their own
Re: Ministerial Slots: Tinubu May Dump Ex-govs, Prefers Technocrats — Source by Jogs1900: 5:09pm On Jun 22, 2023
Tareq1105:

It seems Tajudeen may be the next Kaduna state governor and El rufai wants to build his sons political career in the house.
Re: Ministerial Slots: Tinubu May Dump Ex-govs, Prefers Technocrats — Source by caracas: 7:17pm On Jun 22, 2023
Shigishege2:
unfortunately you are not as useful to tinubu as wike
Of what use is wike to tinubu, especially now that he has been rigged in ?
Re: Ministerial Slots: Tinubu May Dump Ex-govs, Prefers Technocrats — Source by RosyIsBlessed: 7:24pm On Jun 22, 2023
Tareq1105:

Tinubu would honour his pact with Wike and Wike would not behave the same way he behaved as Gov.

As Gov he's the Alfa and Omega but it's not the same as a Minister.

Who Wike is as a governor is who he is wherever he goes and Tinubu knows better. He's wise.
Re: Ministerial Slots: Tinubu May Dump Ex-govs, Prefers Technocrats — Source by Niwdog(m): 9:13pm On Jun 22, 2023
One of the reasons I supported Obi is cause I believe he will make technocrats as his ministers and shun old politicians, if Tinubu truly goes after technocrats then he is winning me over
Cause these are one of the things that killed Buhari regime, favouring politicians over Nigerian citizens
Re: Ministerial Slots: Tinubu May Dump Ex-govs, Prefers Technocrats — Source by Niwdog(m): 9:23pm On Jun 22, 2023
EnglandAmaka:
These governors, especially from the north west helped him win the election, why can't he repay them by giving them appointments?

Some of these Governors are not even in terms with their successors, others lost the governorship seat to PDP in their state. The least he can do for them is to give them an appointment.

Meanwhile, weeks ago before the National Assembly Presidential elections, these cut and join journalists still said Tinubu has dropped Akpabio as his preferred Candidate, When he never dropped Akpabio.

I won't be surprised if you fabricated this one too. You have being fabricating falsehoods before to sell your papers.
please I want to ask
Which ministerial slot do you think Gandoje will perform well on

1 Like

Re: Ministerial Slots: Tinubu May Dump Ex-govs, Prefers Technocrats — Source by KingPure(m): 11:29pm On Jun 22, 2023
Lies from Vanguard...,
Re: Ministerial Slots: Tinubu May Dump Ex-govs, Prefers Technocrats — Source by greatefa1011(m): 11:18am On Jun 23, 2023
I SUPPORT THAT 100%
Don't recycle same calibre of person in your carbinet, they may likely be the threat.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

So Is The Protest A Success Or A Failure? / Theories To Explain The Backward State Of Africa / Tavershima Adyorough, Ortom's Aide Murdered In Makurdi; Wife Shot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.