Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,372 members, 7,836,507 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:03 AM

Aisha Bichi Threatened To Prevent Me From Becoming Kano Governor – Yusuf - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aisha Bichi Threatened To Prevent Me From Becoming Kano Governor – Yusuf (24664 Views)

Protest Breaks Out In Kano Over Judgement That Sacked Governor Yusuf / Kano Guber: Governor Yusuf Was Not Qualified To Contest - Appeal Court / Aisha Bichi Orders Arrest Of Abba Yusuf, Orders His Aide Garba Kilo To Be Killed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aisha Bichi Threatened To Prevent Me From Becoming Kano Governor – Yusuf by nairavsdollars(f): 12:50pm On Jun 22, 2023
It would have been better if you are not elected.
Re: Aisha Bichi Threatened To Prevent Me From Becoming Kano Governor – Yusuf by datola: 12:50pm On Jun 22, 2023
B
Re: Aisha Bichi Threatened To Prevent Me From Becoming Kano Governor – Yusuf by omooba969(m): 12:50pm On Jun 22, 2023
Na family matter 😂
Re: Aisha Bichi Threatened To Prevent Me From Becoming Kano Governor – Yusuf by ZikCute101: 12:51pm On Jun 22, 2023
Sai Abba Gida Gida... Sarkin Duniya
Re: Aisha Bichi Threatened To Prevent Me From Becoming Kano Governor – Yusuf by SalamRushdie: 12:55pm On Jun 22, 2023
He is about to send bulldozers to her house

1 Like

Re: Aisha Bichi Threatened To Prevent Me From Becoming Kano Governor – Yusuf by kingthreat(m): 12:55pm On Jun 22, 2023
Please make sure you have your own pound of revenge. These evil women need to understand there are consequences for abusing power.
Re: Aisha Bichi Threatened To Prevent Me From Becoming Kano Governor – Yusuf by itsene: 12:59pm On Jun 22, 2023
God1000:
I remember this story, I marvelled at her audacity and Temerity back then, the arrogance and overzealousness of some of our leaders and security personnel in Nigeria is bad.

I remember saying she should pray this man doesn't become governor in Kano because he will surely deal with her.

Would she have done that to APC or PDP candidate? She thought the man wasn't going to win, she saw him as inferior candidate.

The lessons here are, nothing lasts forever, power is transient, use it wisely.

we should not treat other people with contempt and disdain, nobody knows tomorrow.
Pay careful attention
Abba went to her to complain about his political associates being molested. Now ask yourself why did Abba go to the wife, a non- government official for remedies?
Re: Aisha Bichi Threatened To Prevent Me From Becoming Kano Governor – Yusuf by twilliamx(m): 1:01pm On Jun 22, 2023
This guy on a personal vendetta mission
Re: Aisha Bichi Threatened To Prevent Me From Becoming Kano Governor – Yusuf by Winning123: 1:06pm On Jun 22, 2023
You are absolutely on point. And noticed his action since he became governor. It is uncouth, rash and full of venom against his opponents. He lacks emotional intelligence.

itsene:

Pay careful attention
Abba went to her to complain about his political associates being molested. Now ask yourself why did Abba go to the wife, a non- government official for remedies?
Re: Aisha Bichi Threatened To Prevent Me From Becoming Kano Governor – Yusuf by 2nattie(m): 1:10pm On Jun 22, 2023
Arrant nonsense! Who is Aisha to give Tinubu power? Say something else jare
franchasofficia:
Tinubu retained Bichi because of Aisha Buhari.

Aisha Buhari made Tinubu President, without Aisha, Buhari never wanted Tinubu to succeed him

1 Like

Re: Aisha Bichi Threatened To Prevent Me From Becoming Kano Governor – Yusuf by Yankee101: 1:11pm On Jun 22, 2023
I remember the airport incident
Re: Aisha Bichi Threatened To Prevent Me From Becoming Kano Governor – Yusuf by toprealman: 1:12pm On Jun 22, 2023
This guy will be worse than HELL.rufai and Ganduje put together. Talks too much and very bitter.
Re: Aisha Bichi Threatened To Prevent Me From Becoming Kano Governor – Yusuf by mechanics(m): 1:21pm On Jun 22, 2023
And he's now the governor.
Re: Aisha Bichi Threatened To Prevent Me From Becoming Kano Governor – Yusuf by AskNgige2: 1:21pm On Jun 22, 2023
Racoon:
They have transferred the their power of impunity and lawlessness to their wives.

Always Kano wahala
Re: Aisha Bichi Threatened To Prevent Me From Becoming Kano Governor – Yusuf by Judolisco(m): 1:24pm On Jun 22, 2023
franchasofficia:
Tinubu retained Bichi because of Aisha Buhari.

Aisha Buhari made Tinubu President, without Aisha, Buhari never wanted Tinubu to succeed him
person wey he go soon change

1 Like

Re: Aisha Bichi Threatened To Prevent Me From Becoming Kano Governor – Yusuf by Ubdavis(m): 1:27pm On Jun 22, 2023
abibox02:
It is only God who give power to whoever he want, wherever and whenever. So, Forget the past and face governance properly, let the Kano people enjoy the beauty of good governance.

That thing no be True. if na God give Buhari power, then that God must be a very wicked God.
Re: Aisha Bichi Threatened To Prevent Me From Becoming Kano Governor – Yusuf by Deefirm: 1:47pm On Jun 22, 2023
Don't mind that foolish small boy.

LagosFirstSon:

Why are you pained ?

Didn't you know when the DSS DG wife vowed that she will never allow the man become governor of Kano state because of the little misunderstanding that they had on Max Air aircraft which was the peoples woman's fault ?

Is the woman God?
Re: Aisha Bichi Threatened To Prevent Me From Becoming Kano Governor – Yusuf by Deefirm: 1:48pm On Jun 22, 2023
Keep your sympathy if that's how to show it, nonsense comment.

matrixme:

Pained? So a call to action for an elected governor to wake up to his responsibilities of providing dividends of democracy to his people will cause me pain? I'm not even from Kano State. I just sympathize with the people that believes in any messiah in Nigeria's political space. You've all been scammed!
Re: Aisha Bichi Threatened To Prevent Me From Becoming Kano Governor – Yusuf by fof1: 1:59pm On Jun 22, 2023
Islie:

https://leadership.ng/dss-dgs-wife-threatened-to-prevent-me-from-becoming-kano-gov-yusuf/

Previous thread https://www.nairaland.com/7516347/aisha-bichi-orders-arrest-abba

Why is this Governor becoming erratic and Threatening Everybody? He is a Mere Human being like any Other and should be very Careful how he goes about his Duties...¿¿¿
Re: Aisha Bichi Threatened To Prevent Me From Becoming Kano Governor – Yusuf by blowjohn(m): 2:02pm On Jun 22, 2023
FalseProphet1:
This Kano governor talks too much. He should get to work.

If na u pay for flight then one babe come prevent u frm flying cos her boyfriend get power bros e go pain u so tey u go revenge
Re: Aisha Bichi Threatened To Prevent Me From Becoming Kano Governor – Yusuf by DeLaRue: 2:05pm On Jun 22, 2023
Why would a senior politician approach a public servant's wife at a airport to complain about her husband's agency.

Is the woman a DSS official?

The woman's response left a lot to be desired, but I totally understand her fury at the man's lack of respect for her space.
Re: Aisha Bichi Threatened To Prevent Me From Becoming Kano Governor – Yusuf by FalseProphet1(m): 2:06pm On Jun 22, 2023
blowjohn:

If na u pay for flight then one babe come prevent u frm flying cos her boyfriend get power bros e go pain u so tey u go revenge
Shebi he's now a governor, so what's the ranting about. He should face his job abeg.
Re: Aisha Bichi Threatened To Prevent Me From Becoming Kano Governor – Yusuf by seyigiggle: 2:09pm On Jun 22, 2023
He went to the wife to make complain, and she insulted him, good for him.

the DG no get Friends or Elders?
Re: Aisha Bichi Threatened To Prevent Me From Becoming Kano Governor – Yusuf by Greatlee54: 2:17pm On Jun 22, 2023
I think all the heads of agencies should be changed because non of them is a saint
Re: Aisha Bichi Threatened To Prevent Me From Becoming Kano Governor – Yusuf by ivolt: 2:43pm On Jun 22, 2023
God1000:
I remember this story, I marvelled at her audacity and Temerity back then, the arrogance and overzealousness of some of our leaders and security personnel in Nigeria is bad.

I remember saying she should pray this man doesn't become governor in Kano because he will surely deal with her.

Would she have done that to APC or PDP candidate? She thought the man wasn't going to win, she saw him as inferior candidate.

The lessons here are, nothing lasts forever, power is transient, use it wisely.

Don't treat other people with contempt and disdain because nobody knows tomorrow.
He can't do anything to her.
Re: Aisha Bichi Threatened To Prevent Me From Becoming Kano Governor – Yusuf by blowjohn(m): 3:11pm On Jun 22, 2023
FalseProphet1:

Shebi he's now a governor, so what's the ranting about. He should face his job abeg.

That's what he's doing.
He just read them the riot act
Re: Aisha Bichi Threatened To Prevent Me From Becoming Kano Governor – Yusuf by GMIS: 3:47pm On Jun 22, 2023
Black man Power does something to his moral sensibilities just like alcohol & intoxicating drugs
Re: Aisha Bichi Threatened To Prevent Me From Becoming Kano Governor – Yusuf by GMIS: 3:48pm On Jun 22, 2023
Black man Power does something to his moral sensibilities just like alcohol & intoxicating drugs.
Re: Aisha Bichi Threatened To Prevent Me From Becoming Kano Governor – Yusuf by michoim(m): 3:53pm On Jun 22, 2023
This new Kano governor seems to be a daft with no serious agenda for the state development. So preoccuppied with frivolities...
Re: Aisha Bichi Threatened To Prevent Me From Becoming Kano Governor – Yusuf by GMIS: 3:57pm On Jun 22, 2023
How Black man interacts with Power and Money, which does something to his/ her moral sensibilities just like alcohol & intoxicating drugs.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Reno Omokri Flaunts His Wife And Son In The United States (photos) / Zahra Buhari Donates Charity Gifts From UK School To Children In The North / Ambode In Closed-Door Meeting With Aides, Commissioners

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.