Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,405 members, 7,815,884 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:17 PM

What Exactly Is The Causes Of Local Japa In Nigeria? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / What Exactly Is The Causes Of Local Japa In Nigeria? (1173 Views)

Foreigners Troop To Nigeria As Citizens Japa In Search Of Greener Pastures / What Exactly Does One Enjoy In Nigeria As A Rich Person? / A Drive Through Tinapa Resort In Calabar(2022 Review) What Exactly Happened? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Exactly Is The Causes Of Local Japa In Nigeria? by helinues: 9:46am On Jun 22, 2023
We have all been shifting our focus on the abroad Japarians while neglecting the local ones.

What make people leaving their region enmass to other region with no planning of returning anytime soon?

If the the vibrant ones have left their state or region, who then do you expect to develop the state?

What exactly is the causes of local Japa in Nigeria?

Pls, discuss maturely

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Exactly Is The Causes Of Local Japa In Nigeria? by Kossyso: 9:51am On Jun 22, 2023
One Nigeria. Even Bill Gates recognized the importance of japa. 😎
Re: What Exactly Is The Causes Of Local Japa In Nigeria? by helinues: 9:57am On Jun 22, 2023
LagosFirstSon:

You created this thread to trash talk on the Igbos so I felt I should remind you that yorubas are japaing in large numbers to the south east everyday to hustle .

Lagosfirstson, you forgot to switch monikers, it shouldn't have been this

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Exactly Is The Causes Of Local Japa In Nigeria? by BossGerald: 9:58am On Jun 22, 2023
helinues:
We have all been shifting our focus on the abroad Japarians while neglecting the local ones.

What make people leaving their region enmass to other region with no planning of returning anytime soon?

If the the vibrant ones have left their state or region, who then do you expect to develop the state?

Pls, discuss maturely

Like these peaceful market women I saw yesterday??

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Exactly Is The Causes Of Local Japa In Nigeria? by helinues: 9:59am On Jun 22, 2023
BossGerald:

Like these peaceful market women I saw yesterday??

Except if you are the Keke driver who had personal engagement with her, or you are also one of the passengers.

If it's by dressing, how can you be sure she's a Yoruba?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Exactly Is The Causes Of Local Japa In Nigeria? by LagosFirstSon: 10:02am On Jun 22, 2023
helinues:

Lagosfirstson, you forgot to switch monikers, it shouldn't have been this
I no get your time today

1 Like

Re: What Exactly Is The Causes Of Local Japa In Nigeria? by Obi2saveNigeria: 10:02am On Jun 22, 2023
helinues:

Pls, discuss maturely

Japa from where to where in Nigeria? Most educated Nigerians prefer going to Lagos, Abuja and P.H for obvious reasons. The rest of the country now depends on areas where particular ethnic groups have advantage over others. Igbos dominate trade and commerce across Nigeria. Hausas dominate bureu de change and agricultural produce distribution. Yorubas dominate agbo sales and their women and girls are roaming all over Nigeria selling their concoctions.

Now I have educated you, will you still prefer your ignorance?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Exactly Is The Causes Of Local Japa In Nigeria? by helinues: 10:05am On Jun 22, 2023
Obi2saveNigeria:

Japa from where to where in Nigeria? Most educated Nigerians prefer going to Lagos, Abuja and P.H for obvious reasons. The rest of the country now depends on areas where particular ethnic groups have advantage over others. Igbos dominate trade and commerce across Nigeria. Hausas dominate bureu de change and agricultural produce distribution. Yorubas dominate agbo sales and their women and girls are roaming all over Nigeria selling their concoctions.

The domination of the listed tribes, is it in their own region or outside? If it's the latter, why is it so?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: What Exactly Is The Causes Of Local Japa In Nigeria? by BossGerald: 10:08am On Jun 22, 2023
helinues:

Pardon!!!

I saw two beautiful women who japa to the region you love to hate

2 Likes

Re: What Exactly Is The Causes Of Local Japa In Nigeria? by TinubuDcrook: 10:10am On Jun 22, 2023
helinues:

The domination of the listed tribes, is it in their own region or outside? If it's the latter, why is it so?

Bola Ahmed Tinubu is a criminal

3 Likes

Re: What Exactly Is The Causes Of Local Japa In Nigeria? by BossGerald: 10:11am On Jun 22, 2023
helinues:

Except if you are the Keke driver who had personal engagement with her, or you are also one of the passengers.

If it's by dressing, how can you be sure she's a Yoruba?

Lol, so tell me who are they?

People that are very fluent in both languages...I shock when another igbo market women joined us for keke, the two yoruba women switched their discussion in igbo with the woman.

Dey play

If I were the keke driver, how could I have snapped the picture?? Use your brain
Re: What Exactly Is The Causes Of Local Japa In Nigeria? by BossGerald: 10:12am On Jun 22, 2023
Obi2saveNigeria:

I saw two yoruba women just yesterday morning going to one of the ogbaru markets...

They're even fluent in igbo language, the thing shock me
Re: What Exactly Is The Causes Of Local Japa In Nigeria? by helinues: 10:14am On Jun 22, 2023
BossGerald:

Lol, so tell me who are they?

People that are very fluent in both languages...I shock when another igbo market women joined us for keke, the two yoruba women switched their discussion in igbo with the woman.

Dey play

Let's agree they are Yoruba's, 2 of them with ratio of 10 Igbo's in SW.

Why is that so?
Re: What Exactly Is The Causes Of Local Japa In Nigeria? by BossGerald: 10:17am On Jun 22, 2023
helinues:

Let's agree they are Yoruba's, 2 of them with ratio of 10 Igbo's in SW.

Why is that so?

It's good you now agree that your kinsmen are here too

Next

2 Likes

Re: What Exactly Is The Causes Of Local Japa In Nigeria? by helinues: 10:20am On Jun 22, 2023
BossGerald:

It's good you now agree that your kinsmen are here too

Next

Did I ever deny that?

Walahi, some of you people get big issue which is majorly about ethnic.

To you and your lots, this thread is to bash another region?

Have you guys even considered why you have all those crops of politicians from SE, it's because the vibrant ones have Japaed to other state, other region.

You posted a random picture of the acclaimed Yoruba when there are thousands of your own people hawking gala across SW states.

Make una continue to dey deceive una self

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Exactly Is The Causes Of Local Japa In Nigeria? by BossGerald: 10:21am On Jun 22, 2023
Obi2saveNigeria:

You've earned a bad reputation of asking very dumb questions, but once again, I will indulge you.

Lagos, Abuja and P.H are spread geographically in the West, North and East of the major Rivers. Educated Nigerians from the 36 states troupe to this 3 cities for white collar jobs.

Then for the informal sector, Igbos dominate trade and commerce all over Nigeria. Wherever there is trade and commerce in Nigeria, you will find Igbos there running things. That's their area of dominance.

Hausas dominate bureu de change and agricultural produce distribution across Nigeria. Wherever you see these items in Nigeria, Hausas will be in overwhelming majority. That's their area of dominance.

Yoruba women and girls are roaming across Nigeria, from urban centers to interior villages, selling local concoctions called agbo. Wherever you see women or girls in Nigeria carrying grimy bowls on their heads with pet bottles filled with different colours of concoctions, you will know they're Yorubas. That's their area of dominance.

Are you cleared now or you have more senseless questions to ask?

He doesn't want to believe...

But I have pictures

1 Like

Re: What Exactly Is The Causes Of Local Japa In Nigeria? by helinues: 10:22am On Jun 22, 2023
Obi2saveNigeria:

You've earned a bad reputation of asking very dumb questions, but once again, I will indulge you.

Lagos, Abuja and P.H are spread geographically in the West, North and East of the major Rivers. Educated Nigerians from the 36 states troupe to this 3 cities for white collar jobs.

Then for the informal sector, Igbos dominate trade and commerce all over Nigeria. Wherever there is trade and commerce in Nigeria, you will find Igbos there running things. That's their area of dominance.

Hausas dominate bureu de change and agricultural produce distribution across Nigeria. Wherever you see these items in Nigeria, Hausas will be in overwhelming majority. That's their area of dominance.

Yoruba women and girls are roaming across Nigeria, from urban centers to interior villages, selling local concoctions called agbo. Wherever you see women or girls in Nigeria carrying grimy bowls on their heads with pet bottles filled with different colours of concoctions, you will know they're Yorubas. That's their area of dominance.

Are you cleared now or you have more senseless questions to ask?

Stop the quarter cleverness and answer my question directly without repeated boring epistle

Imagine a region locking themselves up every Monday for almost a year without Nigeria feeling it economically.. Yet na the same region wan dey claim dominant of some sectors..

What exactly do your region contribute financially to Nigeria, your region not you people . Nothing, meaning of you lock yourself up for decade, it means nothing to Nigeria economically

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Exactly Is The Causes Of Local Japa In Nigeria? by TinubuDcrook: 10:24am On Jun 22, 2023
helinues:

Did I ever deny that?

Walahi, some of you people get big issue which is majorly about ethnic.

To you and your lots, this thread is to bash another region?

Have you guys even considered why you have all those crops of politicians from SE, it's because the vibrant ones have Japaed to other state, other region.

You posted a random picture of the acclaimed Yoruba when there are thousands of your own people hawking gala across SW states.

Make una continue to dey deceive una self

Them say una women the hawk colored water na true?

3 Likes

Re: What Exactly Is The Causes Of Local Japa In Nigeria? by Obi2saveNigeria: 10:26am On Jun 22, 2023
BossGerald:

I saw two yoruba women just yesterday morning going to one of the ogbaru markets...

They're even fluent in igbo language, the thing shock me

Majority of their customers are agberos and dregs of the society. This demography are often uneducated and unenlightened. So, learning Igbo or other local languages wherever they go in Nigeria becomes crucial for them, especially now they're facing stiff competition among themselves.

The rate Yoruba women and girls are flocking to the East and maybe other parts of Nigeria has become alarming. Sometimes I wonder if there are still Yoruba women left in the SW.
Re: What Exactly Is The Causes Of Local Japa In Nigeria? by TinubuDcrook: 10:27am On Jun 22, 2023
helinues:

Stop the quarter cleverness and answer my question directly without repeated boring epistle

Imagine a region locking themselves up every Monday for almost a year without Nigeria feeling it economically.. Yet na the same region wan dey claim dominant of some sectors..

What exactly do you region contribute financially to Nigeria, your region not you people

2 Likes

Re: What Exactly Is The Causes Of Local Japa In Nigeria? by helinues: 10:27am On Jun 22, 2023
TinubuDcrook:

Them say una women the hawk colored water na true?

I can never stoop so low to be posting pictures of legit Igbo hustlers hawking gala across SW states. At least there hustle is real not like those who lurk around and be posting scam ads upadan

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Exactly Is The Causes Of Local Japa In Nigeria? by LagosFirstSon: 10:30am On Jun 22, 2023
helinues:

I can never stoop so low to be posting pictures of legit Igbo hustlers hawking gala across SW states. At least there hustle is real not like those who lurk around and be posting scam ads upadan
Post it and I will post pictures of Yoruba women hawking "Agbo" in south east villages ..

They left there mega shitty city to hawk Agbo in villages of south east

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Exactly Is The Causes Of Local Japa In Nigeria? by TERMlNATOR(m): 10:31am On Jun 22, 2023
Zonefree:
The only thing Igbos are benefitting from Yorubas in Igboland is agbo. They've succeeded in importing various categories of agbo in Igboland.

kai

lawd akant,
Akant take this lawd.
This embarassment is too much for me to take lawd.

3 Likes

Re: What Exactly Is The Causes Of Local Japa In Nigeria? by TinubuDcrook: 10:31am On Jun 22, 2023
helinues:

3 Likes

Re: What Exactly Is The Causes Of Local Japa In Nigeria? by BossGerald: 10:33am On Jun 22, 2023
Obi2saveNigeria:

Majority of their customers are agberos and dregs of the society. This demography are often uneducated and unenlightened. So, learning Igbo or other local languages wherever they go in Nigeria becomes crucial for them, especially now they're facing stiff competition among themselves.

The rate Yoruba women and girls are flocking to the East and maybe other parts of Nigeria has become alarming. Sometimes I wonder if there are still Yoruba women left in the SW.

No oo

The market women I saw yesterday were dry fish sellers. Check that keke back, na dry fish.

I know one kayode wey get phone repair plaza for eke awka market.

There're plenty omoluabis, but the Apc zombies are giving them bad names
Re: What Exactly Is The Causes Of Local Japa In Nigeria? by helinues: 10:33am On Jun 22, 2023
LagosFirstSon:

Post it and I will post pictures of Yoruba women hawking "Agbo" in south east villages ..

They left there mega shitty city to hawk Agbo in villages of south east

It's a pity you guys couldn't see the genuine intention of this thread , same way none of you guys have paid any attention to the pending real estate problem in SE in the next decade which I have been talking about for years, your billionaires have acquired 30-40% of the available land with no Intention to use or sell, just to add to family glory. But to una such discussion is tribal, so it should be ignored

At least, we go say we advised you people just as we have been advising about Kanu, Ipob, UGM, Obi and politics in general.

If una like place knive for ground hundred times, na the flat side go lay flat. Using obsolete method with the hope of getting new results can be regarded as futility exercise

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Exactly Is The Causes Of Local Japa In Nigeria? by Obi2saveNigeria: 10:35am On Jun 22, 2023
helinues:

What exactly do your region contribute financially to Nigeria, your region not you people . Nothing, meaning of you lock yourself up for decade, it means nothing to Nigeria economically

Bye, I'm done with you.

Go play in the sand with your mates.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Americans Declare: ''We Want To Visit Nigeria!'' (vid) / American Girl Moving To England / Are Foreigners Deported, Harrassed In Naija?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.