Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,929 members, 7,814,153 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:50 AM

Advise Me Please, What Your Take On This ? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Advise Me Please, What Your Take On This ? (706 Views)

My Girlfriend Is Too Stubborn, Please Advise Me / Guys pls advise me on this Bread Seller Girl / I Am Thinking Of Quitting My Relationship, Please Advise Me On What To Do (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advise Me Please, What Your Take On This ? by RTID: 11:19am On Jun 22, 2023
From my box. Chai

What can I do please. My wife is on every social media handle collecting give away. Always collecting. If I snap my house. We live in a six bedroom apartment and is mine. She lacks nothing. I buy everything for her. She has never asked me for money and I say no. Let me show you what she does. I have spoken and I am tired. Maybe the public should speak let her stop embarrassing me. I am sorry but if this will stop her from what she is doing I will apologize later. Help me also talk to her
Re: Advise Me Please, What Your Take On This ? by silvoclaira: 11:20am On Jun 22, 2023
undecided

Drop her phone number here lets call her and tell her what it's like to be too greedy for her husbands liking.

Oya give us her GSM number NOW NOW

2 Likes

Re: Advise Me Please, What Your Take On This ? by Redoil: 11:24am On Jun 22, 2023
silvoclaira:
undecided
let her continue
Re: Advise Me Please, What Your Take On This ? by talented321: 11:57am On Jun 22, 2023
When you hear people talking the truth about women, you will think they hate them until you fall a victim then you will understand more. Op you are the man of the house so try and play your role as man.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Advise Me Please, What Your Take On This ? by Slynation(m): 12:13pm On Jun 22, 2023
Asin ehh, that was how I lost respect for one of my close pal I once respected, tho we were course mates back then...

The guy is doing well for himself, but always on Joewizaza, Davido, E-money handle and any influencial page begging for money, he be like "boss, bless your boy make e fit see food chop"

It was quite embarrassing, especially when you know this person doesn't need that money at that point in time...

1 Like

Re: Advise Me Please, What Your Take On This ? by Kobicove(m): 4:02pm On Jun 22, 2023
Slynation:
Asin ehh, that was how I lost respect for one of my close pal I once respected, tho we were course mates back then...

The guy is doing well for himself, but always on Joewizaza, Davido, E-money handle and any influencial page begging for money, he be like "boss, bless your boy make e fit see food chop"

It was quite embarrassing, especially when you know this person doesn't need that money at that point in time...

Some people just don't have shame and self respect
Re: Advise Me Please, What Your Take On This ? by Babypal: 4:12pm On Jun 22, 2023
I remember seeing obi cubanas wife grabbing $100 notes doing a spary at their wedding anniversary like her life depends on it
Re: Advise Me Please, What Your Take On This ? by Houseofglam7(f): 5:53pm On Jun 22, 2023
Lol

(1) (Reply)

Sexy Babes / Don't Marry Someone Until You Can Honestly Answer These Questions / Spare Laptop Anyone?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.