Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,335 members, 7,819,170 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:14 PM

Ndi Igbos Tell Government To Ban Yoruba Language - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ndi Igbos Tell Government To Ban Yoruba Language (1529 Views)

₦‎195/Litre Impossible, Adamant Marketers Tell Government / Anambra Ban Yoruba Own Bet Companies / Police Ban Yoruba Nation Rally In Ogun State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ndi Igbos Tell Government To Ban Yoruba Language by McStoic(m): 6:45pm On Jun 22, 2023
ekolobaba:
Nna na wa oo.

Na wa for una ooo
Re: Ndi Igbos Tell Government To Ban Yoruba Language by compton11(m): 6:53pm On Jun 22, 2023
goodnessme1:
Yoruba Muslims sef.
no be Yoruba muslims massacred your ancestors

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ndi Igbos Tell Government To Ban Yoruba Language by Fortruth: 7:04pm On Jun 22, 2023
Yoruba language is great…

Just that many of them went tribal during last election as usual….

Otherwise, Yoruba nation is great
Re: Ndi Igbos Tell Government To Ban Yoruba Language by oyatz(m): 7:37pm On Jun 22, 2023
plaindealer:
I love the new vigor and proud resurgence of the Yoruba language and speakers, it's taking over our landscape, it's almost the unofficial Nigerian language, it's the dominant language in social cultural and entertainment scene.

If you don't speak or understand Yoruba, you better go and learn because it's your future..

This statement is very wrong and insensitive to other Non-Yoruba Nigerians.

Nigeria is a Nation in emergence. Different peoples dominate different aspects our National Life.

In the Military and Bureau De Change Business, Hausa is the dominant language.

In the entertainment and cultural aspects, Yoruba language is widely spoken.

In the Trading and SMEs sector, the Igbo people dominate but it seems they don't encourage speaking their language to other or like the idea of other Nigerians understanding their language, they prefer to use Pidgin English.

1 Like

Re: Ndi Igbos Tell Government To Ban Yoruba Language by 7lives: 7:44pm On Jun 22, 2023
walex2:
. You too get Sense, I like your write up, God bless you as we are always ahead of the retrogressive culture who course their elders. Omoluabi, ogo e a buyo, wa ma ni ola Kun ola

Eyi e wi yen, aro aro mo, be ti wi lo ma ri

2 Likes

Re: Ndi Igbos Tell Government To Ban Yoruba Language by Wiifesnatcher(m): 7:50pm On Jun 22, 2023
na thunder go fire All those hairy looking monkey igbooo that comment about Yoruba language

if you know understand Yoruba then you can never understand the most civilize tribe language, what then are you doing on earth? foolish people

May amadioha pieces you complex inferiority tribe, I will fúcking write In my lingual, fúck you if you understand or not

useless mummies

5 Likes

Re: Ndi Igbos Tell Government To Ban Yoruba Language by 1Sharon(f): 7:58pm On Jun 22, 2023
Why do igbos always complain that yorubas speak their language all the time?

It gives real haters vibes, always sounding as if you don't have you don't have your own language to do the exact same!

The same thing they're doing to South Africans, telling them to sing their amapiano songs in English!

1 Like

Re: Ndi Igbos Tell Government To Ban Yoruba Language by XAUBulls: 7:12pm On Jun 23, 2023
ekolobaba:
Nna na wa oo.
What online platform or IG page is this from?
Re: Ndi Igbos Tell Government To Ban Yoruba Language by LegendHero(m): 7:22pm On Jun 23, 2023
This is Yoruba hate.

Why will you say we shouldn’t speak Yoruba in public? Anytime Instablog repost anything that the speaker communicated in Yoruba, low self esteemed people from that tribe will start crying that they should have spoken in English.

I never see this kind nonsense for my life. If you don’t want to listen to someone speaking Yoruba on his/her own page, then scroll to another page of someone speaking Yebow or English.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Qatar Rejects Tinubu’s Visitation Request For Business Parley / 60th Anniversery since the end of WW2 / Why Obj Is So Paranoid To Have Atiku Or Ibb As The Next President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.