Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,318 members, 7,829,770 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:33 AM

Funeral Mass For Raymond Dokpesi (Obituary) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Funeral Mass For Raymond Dokpesi (Obituary) (31135 Views)

UK Police Arrests Raymond Dokpesi At Heathrow Airport / Enugu Holds Requiem Mass For Pupils Of Presentation School Who Died In Accident / Edo Election: Raymond Dokpesi Wins His Polling Unit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Funeral Mass For Raymond Dokpesi (Obituary) by Jeezuzpick(m): 2:33pm On Jun 22, 2023
od4life:

What about the AIT broadcaster he married as wife number 3? Toyin Dokpesi?

Tosin Odukoya who became Tosin Dokpesi.

I initially thought one of his younger brothers or cousins or even nephews married Tosin.

I was shocked to learn it was the man himself.

1 Like

Re: Funeral Mass For Raymond Dokpesi (Obituary) by spencekat(m): 2:33pm On Jun 22, 2023
judedwriter:

He won't be forgotten for pioneering the first independent radio station and breaking the monopoly of FRCN.

May God grant his family fortitude to bear this great loss.
Exactly.He was a goal getter.
Re: Funeral Mass For Raymond Dokpesi (Obituary) by condralbedez: 2:46pm On Jun 22, 2023
Jenive:
Please if anybody can help me with any little amount to eat I will be very happy. Feeding is a big problem for me and my family please no matter how small. I havent eaten anything since yesterday in the morning pls. My dad is a retired teacher and my mom is late. Am a single mother with my own son mouth to feed, the little money i make have use it to cater for my dad illness and pay house rent but his health is getting worst. Now we can't even eat or buy water to drink. Please if you're reading this message pls come to our aid, no matter how small it will go a long way pls. May God meet you at the point of your need as you have show us mercy amen

Acct num:
FaithS.H
First Bank
How long can you continue like this Coming to Faceless forum and be begging for arms is not the way forward, you have Android phone and Data, but you can't start up any small business, even if it's Akara or pap business.

2 Likes

Re: Funeral Mass For Raymond Dokpesi (Obituary) by dbonks(m): 3:06pm On Jun 22, 2023
Rest in Peace Sir
One of the persons I never met in life, but had so much respect for.
Fare thee well Sir :
cry[color=#006600][/color]

1 Like

Re: Funeral Mass For Raymond Dokpesi (Obituary) by od4life(m): 3:07pm On Jun 22, 2023
Jeezuzpick:

Tosin Odukoya who became Tosin Dokpesi.

I initially thought one of his younger brothers or cousins or even nephews married Tosin.

I was shocked to learn it was the man himself.
Yes. Tosin Dokpesi.
Re: Funeral Mass For Raymond Dokpesi (Obituary) by Svoboda(m): 3:15pm On Jun 22, 2023
judedwriter:

He won't be forgotten for pioneering the first independent radio station and breaking the monopoly of FRCN.

May God grant his family fortitude to bear this great loss.

I thought the first was mike ajaegbos minaj.
Re: Funeral Mass For Raymond Dokpesi (Obituary) by AareGaa: 3:15pm On Jun 22, 2023
Kenosky1:
I strongly believe that the threat by Rivers government to demolish AIT building caused the massive stroke which eventually killed him. He was an illustrious son of South South and we will continue to hold him in high esteem, Adiue High Chief. You exposed the LION OF BOURDILON through that powerful documentary on AIT.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iJAf1Z6AgbE
Today, the Lion of Buordilon is the president while Dokpesi is no more.

He who laughs last...

1 Like

Re: Funeral Mass For Raymond Dokpesi (Obituary) by fortunechy(m): 3:16pm On Jun 22, 2023
Farewell Sir... God bless ur soul
Re: Funeral Mass For Raymond Dokpesi (Obituary) by chris51(f): 3:52pm On Jun 22, 2023
broadman20:
Hmmmmmm!

Funeral mass for a Muslim?

Nigerians are jokers abeg.

Hahahaha.

He was a staunch Catholic
Re: Funeral Mass For Raymond Dokpesi (Obituary) by chris51(f): 3:52pm On Jun 22, 2023
chris51:

He was a staunch Catholic
Re: Funeral Mass For Raymond Dokpesi (Obituary) by judedwriter(m): 3:55pm On Jun 22, 2023
Svoboda:

Myself had to edit my post.

Dokpesi founded the 1st private radio station, while galaxy TV was the first private TV station.
Re: Funeral Mass For Raymond Dokpesi (Obituary) by quinox947: 5:31pm On Jun 22, 2023
broadman20:
Hmmmmmm!

Hahahaha.
Who told you he is a muslim?
Re: Funeral Mass For Raymond Dokpesi (Obituary) by chival(f): 7:37pm On Jun 22, 2023
broadman20:
Hmmmmmm!

Hahahaha.
Dokpesi was Catholic.
Re: Funeral Mass For Raymond Dokpesi (Obituary) by Dubetex96(m): 8:22pm On Jun 22, 2023
Journey well sir
May the heavenly angel see u through
Re: Funeral Mass For Raymond Dokpesi (Obituary) by Zubi10(m): 8:48pm On Jun 22, 2023
SLOVFO:

The one you know...the one that has been knocking at the door of your heart.
I accepted him since I was born as a prophet and a messanger not as a God or son of God..like he confirmed it in the bible
Re: Funeral Mass For Raymond Dokpesi (Obituary) by Deepspirituals: 2:14am On Jun 23, 2023
Life.. Not forever.

RIP Baba AIT..
Re: Funeral Mass For Raymond Dokpesi (Obituary) by makaveli902: 5:07am On Jun 23, 2023
broadman20:

He was a Muslim too, just check very well.
Raymond a Muslim??
Re: Funeral Mass For Raymond Dokpesi (Obituary) by mkoabiola: 7:13am On Jun 23, 2023
Svoboda:

Minaj broadcasting TV

Good old old days
D station died

2 Likes

Re: Funeral Mass For Raymond Dokpesi (Obituary) by Emaytex(m): 7:45am On Jun 23, 2023
Salvation2:
He will surely be missed. RIP to the dead...

Things to Note:

1. In life know that we are all passers by on earth.

2. No matter our earthly wealth and connections, we will go back to our maker some day.

3. We will surely give ACCOUNT of our lives to our maker during JUDGEMENT!!

4. We will spend life eternity in HEAVEN or in HELL. Anyone who tells u otherwise is deceiving u because alot have gone there, SEEN IT and came back ONLY by God's MERCY.

5. We must be prepared ALWAYS!!

6. No other name given among men by which we can be SAVED except the name of Jesus Christ.

7. The Almighty God loves us and does not want us to perish...

God bless us all, as we reconcile with Him today, through His son Jesus Christ who died for us all, so that we might be saved.

***Check our home page for real life testimonies to help build ur faith in this great God***

Shalom!!!
Have you been to heaven or hell before?
I would like to know more.
Re: Funeral Mass For Raymond Dokpesi (Obituary) by zoedew: 8:22am On Jun 23, 2023
broadman20:
Hmmmmmm!

Hahahaha.
The type of cap one puts on does not make one a Muslim.

1 Like

Re: Funeral Mass For Raymond Dokpesi (Obituary) by SLOVFO(m): 8:25am On Jun 23, 2023
grin
Zubi10:
I accepted him since I was born as a prophet and a messanger not as a God or son of God..like he confirmed it in the bible
Re: Funeral Mass For Raymond Dokpesi (Obituary) by Saig: 1:12pm On Jun 23, 2023
Sijo01:
May his soul continue to rest in peace

Souls of wicked corrupt people will not rest in peace. Let us start telling people the truth so they can sit up and do the right thing while alive
Re: Funeral Mass For Raymond Dokpesi (Obituary) by Ilaje1: 5:44am On Jul 24, 2023
judedwriter:

Myself had to edit my post.

Dokpesi founded the 1st private radio station, while galaxy TV was the first private TV station.

Nope to Galaxy. You must be a kid. Clapperboard was before them. Then DBN. Those days tv used to start at 4pm. Clapperboard starts at 2pm or so. Then came DBN which start at 8am and closes at 12pm then open at 4pm till 12am or 1 depending on when the movie is done. But AIT came in 96 and started 24/7 TV.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fayose: Presidency, Mbaka Are Blackmailers And Scammers, Pay them no Attention / Five Killed In Wukari Over Taraba's Governorship Judgement / At Post-inauguration Gala, Osinbajo Commends Saraki For Not Acting Funny

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.