Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,130 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:43 AM

Cobwebs Attacks :Pray These Prayers On Tuesday Fasting.By Spiritualist Ade. - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Cobwebs Attacks :Pray These Prayers On Tuesday Fasting.By Spiritualist Ade. (4901 Views)

Cobwebs Attacks : It's No Joke.your Life May Be Miserable For Long / Yahoo Boys Storm Celestial Church, Spray Cash On Spiritualist (Video) / Everything You Need To Know About Fasting (by Aoc Network) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cobwebs Attacks :Pray These Prayers On Tuesday Fasting.By Spiritualist Ade. by Deepspirituals: 7:15am On Nov 05, 2023
When You keep using your head to carry Cobwebs ,Success may not quickly come .

This is Reality .

At your Service ..

Spiritualist Ade.
Chat me up

090.....676....0 783...1
Re: Cobwebs Attacks :Pray These Prayers On Tuesday Fasting.By Spiritualist Ade. by Deepspirituals: 1:49pm On Nov 05, 2023
Deepspirituals:
Realities of the Spiritual.

Cobwebs Attacks.. Very Real.
Re: Cobwebs Attacks :Pray These Prayers On Tuesday Fasting.By Spiritualist Ade. by Deepspirituals: 8:11am On Nov 06, 2023
Cobwebs Attacks will never make you get that Success .Think ..

Chat Now..

Re: Cobwebs Attacks :Pray These Prayers On Tuesday Fasting.By Spiritualist Ade. by Deepspirituals: 11:34am On Nov 06, 2023
Deepspirituals:
I have been receive Testimonies from some People who Have been Praying these Prayer points.
One man from Sweden A Nigerian ,Who after Spiritual investigations I discovered that Cobwebs was used to Tight His blessings down by the Evil ones. I told him to use this Prayer points to pray every night for week, hhe wanted a better Job in IT..

He told me he got a better Paying Job in IT field Last Friday.

The Lord is Good.

I'm Spiritualist Ade.

Are you going through hard times.

Investigate it Spiritually.

God is Good.
Re: Cobwebs Attacks :Pray These Prayers On Tuesday Fasting.By Spiritualist Ade. by Deepspirituals: 3:40am On Nov 07, 2023
Age is not on your Side Anymore ,

You are Above 40 ,No Wife ,No Marriage ,No Children ,You still Live in a Small Room Apartment ,No Direction in Life ,You keep Carrying Certificates Everywhere with no Job .

You have Attended many Visa interviews with no single Success .

Par-adventure you need my Well Spiritually Fortified Road Opener and Back to Sender Soap ,Feel free to make Enquiries .
Cobwebs is a Very Strong Tool used by Witches ,Wizards ,Enemies to Block People's Success and Breakthrough ..Do not Take it lightly ..

.it's prepared with 21 days Fasting and Serious Prayers Against Negativity .

Many People have been Liberated with the Soap.
Why Soap and not just Prayer...Our Lord Jesus Christ Uses His Saliva on Mud ,Rub it on the Blind Eyes tooJohn 9:1–7 .

I wish you Success in the Mighty Name of Jesus Christ
Regards

ar-adventure you need my Well Spiritually Fortified Road Opener and Back to Sender Soap ,Feel free to make Enquiries .
Cobwebs is a Very Strong Tool used by Witches ,Wizards ,Enemies to Block People's Success and Breakthrough ..Do not Take it lightly ..

Why Soap and not just Prayer...Our Lord Jesus Christ Uses His Saliva on Mud ,Rub it on the Blind Eyes too John 9:1–7 .

Regards

Chat Now with The Spiritualist.

Pls.I'm not a Babalawo ,Witch Doctor ,I don't Carry Sacrifice or do Fetish ..I work with Fasting ,Praying and Light Spirituals
Re: Cobwebs Attacks :Pray These Prayers On Tuesday Fasting.By Spiritualist Ade. by Deepspirituals: 9:00am On Nov 07, 2023
Deepspirituals:
Those Cobwebs covering your Head and Face would not Permit you to be Successful ...

Lets the Talk via WhatsApp

Re: Cobwebs Attacks :Pray These Prayers On Tuesday Fasting.By Spiritualist Ade. by Deepspirituals: 9:22pm On Nov 07, 2023
Cobwebs Attacks is Real !

Chat Now..

Re: Cobwebs Attacks :Pray These Prayers On Tuesday Fasting.By Spiritualist Ade. by Deepspirituals: 7:05am On Nov 08, 2023
If you are Fed Up and Needs Real Freedom from Frequent Promise and FAILURES .

Our Road Opener Soap Fortified Spiritually with 40 days of Fasting and Prayers ,Fortified with Natural and Supernatural Holy Items would Remove all the Spells ,Curses and Obstacles as Almighty God Liveth .

It's Very EFFECTIVE and Testimonies are Coming up.

Don't Hesitate.

Lets Talk via WhatsApp

0.9.0.6.7.6.0.7.8.3.1 Solutions
Re: Cobwebs Attacks :Pray These Prayers On Tuesday Fasting.By Spiritualist Ade. by Deepspirituals: 11:48pm On Nov 10, 2023
Deepspirituals:
If you Experience you carting Cobwebs with your head even when you are nothing close to the bush, Forest, Building.. Imagine you carrying cobwebs with your head on one Main Road

Believe it or not it brings Stagnancy, Failures at the Edge of Success, it's a Very Powerful tool Witches and Marine Spirits Use in Blocking success ways.

Pray those Prayers Fasting

You will Thank God, You will Thank Me Later.

Peradventure you seems to be having Challenges in other Areas of your life and you need Clear Spiritual Findings and Investigations.

Talk to me.
I remain Spiritualist Ade.

Check My Profile Below.
Re: Cobwebs Attacks :Pray These Prayers On Tuesday Fasting.By Spiritualist Ade. by Deepspirituals: 5:41am On Nov 11, 2023
When Cobwebs continue to Appear on your ways often ,When you continue to carry Cobwebs with your head often then you should not ignore this .

Keep Your Academic Qualification, Exposition aside ,This is Deep Spiritual Matters ,In every Field and Discipline there are Professionals ,Witches ,Wizards ,The Evil Ones Can delay your Blessings ,Breakthrough ,Success for a long Period of Years ,Sometimes you think you are almost Reaching your Success Ground before you know it ,You see that Cobwebs appears from no where and you use your Head to Carry it ...even in the Urban Areas ,In the City .

Next you begin to Experience ,FAILURES, Disappointments, Promise and FAILURES ,

Just Humble your ignorance .

Chat up now .

Re: Cobwebs Attacks :Pray These Prayers On Tuesday Fasting.By Spiritualist Ade. by Deepspirituals: 12:51pm On Nov 13, 2023
Deepspirituals:
When You often use your Head to Carry Cobwebs ,Success and Breakthrough might take so Long .

Talk to Spiritualist Ade Now.

Re: Cobwebs Attacks :Pray These Prayers On Tuesday Fasting.By Spiritualist Ade. by Deepspirituals: 9:45pm On Nov 14, 2023
If you keep having Cobwebs Covering your head .

Would you still call it Superstition even when it's Obvious that you are not in the Bush .

Spiritual Ignorance is Deadly .

Talk to Spiritualist Ade Now.
Whatsapp

Re: Cobwebs Attacks :Pray These Prayers On Tuesday Fasting.By Spiritualist Ade. by Deepspirituals: 8:08am On Nov 15, 2023
Deepspirituals:
When Cobwebs continue to Appear on your ways often ,When you continue to carry Cobwebs with your head often then you should not ignore this .

Keep Your Academic Qualification, Exposition aside ,This is Deep Spiritual Matters ,In every Field and Discipline there are Professionals ,Witches ,Wizards ,The Evil Ones Can delay your Blessings ,Breakthrough ,Success for a long Period of Years ,Sometimes you think you are almost Reaching your Success Ground before you know it ,You see that Cobwebs appears from no where and you use your Head to Carry it ...even in the Urban Areas ,In the City .

Next you begin to Experience ,FAILURES, Disappointments, Promise and FAILURES ,

Just Humble your ignorance .

Chat up now .

Re: Cobwebs Attacks :Pray These Prayers On Tuesday Fasting.By Spiritualist Ade. by Deepspirituals: 1:27pm On Nov 15, 2023
Cobwebs Attacks is Clear indication that the Powers of Darkness are After you ..

Re: Cobwebs Attacks :Pray These Prayers On Tuesday Fasting.By Spiritualist Ade. by Deepspirituals: 6:44am On Nov 22, 2023
Do you Experience Cobwebs Attacks .

Pray Those Prayers .

Need to talk ..

Chat Now 09...0676....078.....31
Re: Cobwebs Attacks :Pray These Prayers On Tuesday Fasting.By Spiritualist Ade. by Deepspirituals: 1:38pm On Nov 22, 2023
Attacked by Cobwebs ?

Spiritualist Ade
Whatsapp
Re: Cobwebs Attacks :Pray These Prayers On Tuesday Fasting.By Spiritualist Ade. by Deepspirituals: 11:54am On Nov 24, 2023
There is no How You can Get Prosperous if you keep ignoring Spiritual attacks .

Eating in the Dream

Having Sex in the Dream .

Using head to carry Cobwebs

If you don't want that Stagnancy ,Predicament to get old with you .

Chat Now with D.Light Spiritualist .

Re: Cobwebs Attacks :Pray These Prayers On Tuesday Fasting.By Spiritualist Ade. by Deepspirituals: 7:06pm On Nov 25, 2023
Cobwebs Attacks ...

Stop it.

Chat Now with D.Light Spiritualist .

Re: Cobwebs Attacks :Pray These Prayers On Tuesday Fasting.By Spiritualist Ade. by honesttalk21: 7:24pm On Nov 25, 2023
Deep Spiritual the smooth talking Lamba.
You now equate yourself to Jesus? What blasphemy?

Stop playing on peoples gullibility and desperation? If yoi want to sell soap, produce it, brand it and sell in the open market. Does this one pay better or you can't sell like Dudu Osun or scared of the competition?

Chief this your format isn't inspiring

Deepspirituals:

Age is not on your Side Anymore ,

You are Above 40 ,No Wife ,No Marriage ,No Children ,You still Live in a Small Room Apartment ,No Direction in Life ,You keep Carrying Certificates Everywhere with no Job .

You have Attended many Visa interviews with no single Success .

Par-adventure you need my Well Spiritually Fortified Road Opener and Back to Sender Soap ,Feel free to make Enquiries .

Why Soap and not just Prayer...Our Lord Jesus Christ Uses His Saliva on Mud ,Rub it on the Blind Eyes tooJohn 9:1–7 .

Regards

ar-adventure you need my Well Spiritually Fortified Road Opener and Back to Sender Soap ,Feel free to make Enquiries .

Why Soap and not just Prayer...Our Lord Jesus Christ Uses His Saliva on Mud ,Rub it on the Blind Eyes too John 9:1–7 .

Regards

Chat Now with The Spiritualist.

Pls.I'm not a Babalawo ,Witch Doctor ,I don't Carry Sacrifice or do Fetish ..I work with Fasting ,Praying and Light Spirituals

Re: Cobwebs Attacks :Pray These Prayers On Tuesday Fasting.By Spiritualist Ade. by Deepspirituals: 9:11pm On Nov 25, 2023
Sex in Dreams

Cobwebs Attacks

Eating in the Dreams

Failure at the Edge of Success ..

Light Overcomes Darkness .

Our Road Opener Soap Fasted and Prayed on Does Wonders.

Spiritualist D.Light
Whatsapp
Re: Cobwebs Attacks :Pray These Prayers On Tuesday Fasting.By Spiritualist Ade. by Deepspirituals: 10:17pm On Nov 28, 2023
Free yourself.

Re: Cobwebs Attacks :Pray These Prayers On Tuesday Fasting.By Spiritualist Ade. by Deepspirituals: 10:18am On Nov 29, 2023
Belief it or not ..

If you keep getting Attacks from Cobwebs .

You can't Move Forward
Stop wasting your time .

Spiritualist D Light
Whatsapp Now.
Re: Cobwebs Attacks :Pray These Prayers On Tuesday Fasting.By Spiritualist Ade. by Deepspirituals: 2:38pm On Nov 29, 2023
Talk to Spiritualist D'Light Now.
Whatsapp

Re: Cobwebs Attacks :Pray These Prayers On Tuesday Fasting.By Spiritualist Ade. by Deepspirituals: 8:16am On Nov 30, 2023
Fast and Pray.

If you need Spiritual Insight

Spiritualist D Light
Whatsapp Now.
Re: Cobwebs Attacks :Pray These Prayers On Tuesday Fasting.By Spiritualist Ade. by Deepspirituals: 5:22pm On Nov 30, 2023
Cobwebs Attacks .

Spiritualist D Light
Whatsapp Now.
Re: Cobwebs Attacks :Pray These Prayers On Tuesday Fasting.By Spiritualist Ade. by Deepspirituals: 4:48pm On Dec 01, 2023
Cobwebs Wool cannot be used to Tie even the smallest And lightest object but it can be used Spiritually to tight a Person's Destiny .

Spiritualist D.Light
Whatsapp
Re: Cobwebs Attacks :Pray These Prayers On Tuesday Fasting.By Spiritualist Ade. by Deepspirituals: 4:30am On Dec 02, 2023
Cobwebs Attacks.

Spiritualist Ade.
Chat me Up.

090.....676....0 783...1

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Dealing With Depression & Suicidal Thoughts As An Atheist. logicboy Confesses. / Restoring Faith In Humanity (Photos) / COZA Church Members Throng Dubai For Pastor's Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.