Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,908 members, 7,814,070 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:27 AM

Please Drop A Business Idea Of 700k Budget In Lagos For A Man - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Please Drop A Business Idea Of 700k Budget In Lagos For A Man (305 Views)

Business Loan Of 700K Needed In Abuja / I Have A Total Of 700k To Invest Into A Business / I Need Good Business Idea I Can Start With 600k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Drop A Business Idea Of 700k Budget In Lagos For A Man by purejustice36: 2:44pm On Jun 22, 2023
I have 700k , I seem to be careless with money and that easily gets me broke
I want someone to please share with me a good business idea that I can venture into with 700k budget
Any kind of business at all that is profitable for a Lagos resident
Re: Please Drop A Business Idea Of 700k Budget In Lagos For A Man by Sukkyy2010: 2:52pm On Jun 22, 2023
I don't have ideal I can share to you but in every endeavor and planning involve God. I wish you best of luck in your quest and pursuit. Amen, and me too.

1 Like

Re: Please Drop A Business Idea Of 700k Budget In Lagos For A Man by Tohsynetita1: 6:10pm On Jun 22, 2023
purejustice36:
I want someone to please share with me a good business idea that I can venture into with 700k budget

Try to dey sell E-scooter, and E-bikes, this era that Petrol is hike.

1 Like

Re: Please Drop A Business Idea Of 700k Budget In Lagos For A Man by Zidoh(m): 6:11pm On Jun 22, 2023
Tohsynetita1:

Try to dey sell E-scooter, and E-bikes, this era that Petrol is hike.
grin grin grin
Re: Please Drop A Business Idea Of 700k Budget In Lagos For A Man by Solo777(m): 8:41pm On Jun 22, 2023
Get my book "NEIGHBORHOOD BUSINESS IDEAS"

I shared

- Over 35 hot selling physical business ideas you can start up now and make money

- How much you can start up each business with

- How much you can make daily/weekly from this business.

These are tested and selling businesses you can start up right now after reading this book today.

Bonus

- You'll get access to the hottest skilled businesses you can up now and make 6-7 figures monthly.

- You'll join my business mentorship group of over 300 business owners

- You'll get a 15 minutes call or chat Business consultation session where you can ask me any question from business to sales, marketing, advertising and making money online.

Price : #12,500

Special Discount : #5,000
( for the first 10 persons to get it now).

Send me a screenshot of this message on WhatsApp at 0817 9687 499 to get it now
Re: Please Drop A Business Idea Of 700k Budget In Lagos For A Man by Ynix(m): 9:48pm On Jun 22, 2023
purejustice36:
You can buy cheap goods and sell on Jumia or konga or buy laptop and learn digital skills and earn as freelancer or develop mobile app and make money from Google Admob, Startapp etc.

If you need clarity on any of the above chat me up on 08184397113

(1) (Reply)

I Need To Make A Choice, Help.. / Obaseki Receives Final Design For N19bn Edo Radisson Hotel Project, Sets October / Why I Sell My Fishes For Millions Of Naira – Abuja Businessman Reveals (VIDEO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.