Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,520 members, 7,816,274 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:34 AM

Tribunal: Hitler Nwala Claims INEC Erased Presidential Election Results - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tribunal: Hitler Nwala Claims INEC Erased Presidential Election Results (44827 Views)

Fubara Has Erased Rivers History With Assembly Demolition, Says Rivers Lawmaker / NASS Election: LP Claims INEC Omitted The Party's Name, Logo On Ballot Pappers / Cynthia Nwala, Etche Legislative Assembly Leader Beaten & Stripped Unclad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tribunal: Hitler Nwala Claims INEC Erased Presidential Election Results by TriCee: 7:28pm On Jun 22, 2023
Hmmm
Re: Tribunal: Hitler Nwala Claims INEC Erased Presidential Election Results by AmazingELixir: 7:28pm On Jun 22, 2023
grin

Ofcourse the election was skewed to favour Tinubu but Atiku and Obi should relax....Hulaba seem to be doing the right thing and I'm believing he will make a far better president.
Re: Tribunal: Hitler Nwala Claims INEC Erased Presidential Election Results by baralatie(m): 7:28pm On Jun 22, 2023
Hitler??🙄
Re: Tribunal: Hitler Nwala Claims INEC Erased Presidential Election Results by NamelessOGBENI(m): 7:29pm On Jun 22, 2023
Like play like play, this maras dey long o

1 Like

Re: Tribunal: Hitler Nwala Claims INEC Erased Presidential Election Results by loswhite(m): 7:30pm On Jun 22, 2023
MrMoh24:
cool

Are Labour Party witness stupid or what?!

INEC used same BVAS machine for Presidential and Governorship

They asked for a week to delete and reset data, and LP ask to inspect

PDP witness don turn are labor party stupid? Are you not stupid for not even reading the topic before commenting? These are the stupid set of ppl we share country with and some how we expect the country to make progress.....SMH

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tribunal: Hitler Nwala Claims INEC Erased Presidential Election Results by Abfinest007(m): 7:31pm On Jun 22, 2023
MrMoh24:
cool

They asked for a week to delete and reset data, and LP ask to inspect read b4 commenting. Did u see labor party there .

Re: Tribunal: Hitler Nwala Claims INEC Erased Presidential Election Results by missionmex(m): 7:31pm On Jun 22, 2023
MrMoh24:
cool

Mimu. What has LP got to do with this?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tribunal: Hitler Nwala Claims INEC Erased Presidential Election Results by princeade86(m): 7:31pm On Jun 22, 2023
If true, shame to inec

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tribunal: Hitler Nwala Claims INEC Erased Presidential Election Results by Menclothing: 7:31pm On Jun 22, 2023
Lolz 😂
Re: Tribunal: Hitler Nwala Claims INEC Erased Presidential Election Results by Penkelemes: 7:33pm On Jun 22, 2023
[quote author=iSense247 post=123967257]Enioluwa Adeniyi
https://www./2023/06/22/forensic-expert-claims-inec-erased-presidential-election-results/?amp=1Which means this people have access to INEC server.....mmmmmh?]
Re: Tribunal: Hitler Nwala Claims INEC Erased Presidential Election Results by ginggerxy: 7:33pm On Jun 22, 2023
MrMoh24:
cool

Everyone knows you're a fxol but at least money was wasted spent training you , so please read if you can before displaying your foolishness.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tribunal: Hitler Nwala Claims INEC Erased Presidential Election Results by DPlanB1(m): 7:34pm On Jun 22, 2023
HappyPagan:

I know you don't have sense, but at least try to read. It's PDP's witness, not LP's.

Upper cut delivered 🙌

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tribunal: Hitler Nwala Claims INEC Erased Presidential Election Results by Jayhome24: 7:34pm On Jun 22, 2023
Forensic expert "Hitler". I said it obi was send by Lucifer to make sure Nigeria tear to pieces.

It's Hitler now I bet it by tomorrow you will here Satan an election expert then by Monday you will hear "Lucifer Arise TV" staff then on Wedneday you will here "Amagedon Princess with 7 horns" testify for Obi at the Tribunal.

It's a shame!!!
Re: Tribunal: Hitler Nwala Claims INEC Erased Presidential Election Results by Babaibeji2020(m): 7:35pm On Jun 22, 2023
Technology makes provision for data recovery programs & softwares. It will be used..........the process just started!
Re: Tribunal: Hitler Nwala Claims INEC Erased Presidential Election Results by Deepspirituals: 7:35pm On Jun 22, 2023
Hmm! Honestly, This Matter is getting more and more interesting!

Many Wrongs does not make a right.

There is a Naked truth, Let that Be.

LP, PDP and APC. una All Weldone.

1 Like

Re: Tribunal: Hitler Nwala Claims INEC Erased Presidential Election Results by SmartyPants(m): 7:35pm On Jun 22, 2023
iSense247:
My question here is; if Nwala wants to analyzed all the 3,263 BVAS devices, would INEC cooperate with him? If INEC will cooperate, will there be enough time for Nwala to analyze all BVAS devices?

It is a shame that INEC does not know the essence of sampling in statistical analysis. This is a mediocre umpire that needs to be overhauled completely from head to toe.

10 out of 3 thousand is not a sufficient sample size anywhere. You might as well have picked 3
Re: Tribunal: Hitler Nwala Claims INEC Erased Presidential Election Results by Kion: 7:35pm On Jun 22, 2023
Who doesn’t know the election was a fraud
That brought in the fraud druggie into power
Democrazy indeed

1 Like

Re: Tribunal: Hitler Nwala Claims INEC Erased Presidential Election Results by YeyeGbami: 7:36pm On Jun 22, 2023
Jayhome24:
Forensic expert "Hitler". I said it obi was send by Lucifer to make sure Nigeria tear to pieces.

It's Hitler now I bet it by tomorrow you will here Satan an election expert then by Monday you will hear Lucifer Arise TV staff then on Wedneday you will here Amagedon Princess with 7 horns testify for Obi at the Tribunal.

Na Atiku case not obi.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tribunal: Hitler Nwala Claims INEC Erased Presidential Election Results by YeyeGbami: 7:37pm On Jun 22, 2023
Kion:
Who doesn’t know the election was a fraud
That brought in the fraud druggie into power
Democrazy indeed

8 years of wailing….

Re: Tribunal: Hitler Nwala Claims INEC Erased Presidential Election Results by Passionnn: 7:37pm On Jun 22, 2023
MrMoh24:
cool

Are you so stupid to the point that you don't even read before commenting?
Where in that report did you read that it was L.P. case against INEC?
If you must realise, it's INEC and Tinubu's INEC that are really clueless and stupid. PDP and LP have very strong cases. Whichever way it swings, it's increasing getting obvious that Tinubu did not really win the election.
As we speak, it's the judiciary that is on trial.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tribunal: Hitler Nwala Claims INEC Erased Presidential Election Results by aswani(m): 7:39pm On Jun 22, 2023
"According to Nwala, the INEC had deleted the machines’ information to reuse them for subsequent state elections."

Thankfully because the information is in the AWS cloud which I believe offers and in most instances does backups automatically and regularly without manual prompting, the information can still be retrieved.

Even if you drop your server as a whole, it can still be retrieved well after 6 months, that is why it is called the Cloud, it is ever present.

I can understand INEC deleting an election information after backing it up to make way for an oncoming one.

You only effectively only need one election in your "hot" database storage anyway at any one time and once they are all finished and results are declared, you can clear the DB to save money and move them to "archive" storage.

This is a standard usage model for organisations that use the cloud. We thank Mr Nwala for wasting our time.
Re: Tribunal: Hitler Nwala Claims INEC Erased Presidential Election Results by Brimstone77: 7:39pm On Jun 22, 2023
MrMoh24:
cool

You just read the headline and rush to comment section to spew your usual rubbish.

4 Likes

Re: Tribunal: Hitler Nwala Claims INEC Erased Presidential Election Results by NapoleonHill: 7:39pm On Jun 22, 2023
iSense247:
My question here is; if Nwala wants to analyzed all the 3,263 BVAS devices, would INEC cooperate with him? If INEC will cooperate, will there be enough time for Nwala to analyze all BVAS devices?

It is a shame that INEC does not know the essence of sampling in statistical analysis. This is a mediocre umpire that needs to be overhauled completely from head to toe.

Whether INEC understands data sampling or not, no court will give a verdict based on sampling.
Re: Tribunal: Hitler Nwala Claims INEC Erased Presidential Election Results by MesutJjj: 7:39pm On Jun 22, 2023
Am just laughing at this INEC officials,we are just waiting for the court to announce what they want to announce before men will be out from the street

1 Like

Re: Tribunal: Hitler Nwala Claims INEC Erased Presidential Election Results by Angelfrost(m): 7:39pm On Jun 22, 2023
Why on Earth would a parent name his or her child "Hitler"??! embarassed

On the matter on the ground... Can you all see how low INEC has fallen?!!

Where are all those who kept defending INEC whenever I called them out for corruption and electoral fraud??!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tribunal: Hitler Nwala Claims INEC Erased Presidential Election Results by saintneo(m): 7:41pm On Jun 22, 2023
MrMoh24:
cool

Did see LP in the original post?

Do you dream of LP 24/7?

This is one of the paid monikers selling out the youth of this country.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tribunal: Hitler Nwala Claims INEC Erased Presidential Election Results by Jostoman: 7:41pm On Jun 22, 2023
HappyPagan:

I know you don't have sense, but at least try to read. It's PDP's witness, not LP's.
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Tribunal: Hitler Nwala Claims INEC Erased Presidential Election Results by Jayhome24: 7:41pm On Jun 22, 2023
YeyeGbami:

Na Atiku case not obi.

Bro I need to confirm it before I withdraw my statement.
Re: Tribunal: Hitler Nwala Claims INEC Erased Presidential Election Results by CaptainFM1: 7:41pm On Jun 22, 2023
iSense247:

INEC shareman should go to jail. Foremost he should be sacked with immediate effect.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

SGF, Babachir Under Fire Over ‘provocative’ Remark / Patience Jonathan Looks Lovely In Pink / Barnabas Bantex Loses Manchok Ward To PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.