Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,823 members, 7,820,891 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:51 AM

See The Hilarious Prayer Request Of Lady During Live Prayers Service - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / See The Hilarious Prayer Request Of Lady During Live Prayers Service (52445 Views)

NSPPD 17th March 2022 Live Prayers With Pastor Jerry Eze / What Is The Weirdest/ Most Hilarious Prayer Point U've Ever Heard? / "This Is Why Pastors Need Prayers" - Photo Of Lady At Church Event Trends Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The Hilarious Prayer Request Of Lady During Live Prayers Service by NeshietUkochio(m): 9:52pm On Jun 22, 2023
Henrolla:
Interestingly, God doesn't answer such prayers. The Bible says....

[b]"And this is the confidence that we have in him, that, if we ask any thing according to his will, he heareth us:... 1 John 5:24"
[/b]

God only answers prayers in line with his will..
Should should use her data for something else if she doesn't have prayer point..
Which one kom bi "prayer point" gain? Keep jotting down points for prayers with repetition of words, phrases and sentences
Re: See The Hilarious Prayer Request Of Lady During Live Prayers Service by twilightdreams: 10:02pm On Jun 22, 2023
Zonefree:

I don't find Young Sheldon interesting again. He's now grown and the vibe is not there again.

You will look for joy in your life and never find it, Zonefree

You will wander and roam aimless until death takes you

For everytime you have come for me unprovoked, may evil descend upon you.

Guilty fingers will judge you and you will be counted amongst the accused and accursed. Everything you lay your hands on will never succeed.

Whoever you are behind the account, God will make you cry for the misery you spread.
Re: See The Hilarious Prayer Request Of Lady During Live Prayers Service by Savvy19: 10:05pm On Jun 22, 2023
This would have been the prayer of wife if she was in the side chics shoes as well
Re: See The Hilarious Prayer Request Of Lady During Live Prayers Service by SeriouslySense(m): 11:26pm On Jun 22, 2023
cheesy
Blackdisciple:
Because she thought God is a man, but least did she know that nigeria is not for her grin grin
Re: See The Hilarious Prayer Request Of Lady During Live Prayers Service by Deepspirituals: 11:30pm On Jun 22, 2023
Chai. And if this eventually happens, Testimony Time.. Will she come out to Give such.. grin
Re: See The Hilarious Prayer Request Of Lady During Live Prayers Service by 7arrows: 1:07am On Jun 23, 2023
obembet:
I always hear that olosho praying in church but I never believe until this morning when a lady drop a prayer request during live program.

A lady identify as Felicity bold prayer for he sugar daddy to leave his wife alone so that the man can marry her full time.

Here is what she wrote:

I am here to pray for my sugar daddy to leave his wife and follow me full time.... Amen

Source: https://www.instagram.com/p/CtyrwCAOvsx/?igshid=MTc4MmM1YmI2Ng==

The truth is that those people are just deceiving themselves online and wasting data. If you wanna pray go on ur knees in your room and pray to God he will hear and answer. If he doesnt answer doesnt mean he didnt hear. Make una leave all this online working, if na so God dey answer online the world for don change. Just do good and do the right thing.
Re: See The Hilarious Prayer Request Of Lady During Live Prayers Service by twilightdreams: 3:04am On Jun 23, 2023
Zonefree:

I don't find Young Sheldon interesting again. He's now grown and the vibe is not there again.

I hope you wake up to read this smiley ;

You will look for joy in your life and never find it, Zonefree

You will wander and roam aimless until death takes you

For everytime you have come for me unprovoked, may evil descend upon you.

Guilty fingers will judge you and you will be counted amongst the accused and accursed. Everything you lay your hands on will never succeed.

Whoever you are behind the account, God will make you cry for the misery you spread.
Re: See The Hilarious Prayer Request Of Lady During Live Prayers Service by stampo: 5:36am On Jun 23, 2023
kestolove95:
God answer all prayer ..

If you be god, you go answer this one ??
Re: See The Hilarious Prayer Request Of Lady During Live Prayers Service by RussellRutherfo: 6:13am On Jun 23, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar
The prayer is not gonna be answered

First of all that imaginary being up there in the sky does not exist...humans are naturally dull and black man is worse...if you ask human what is keeping them alive they will quickly answer the grace of God
So what about the Forty thousands people that died in Turkey earthquake few months ago..does it mean there is no one among that Forty thousands people with the same grace of God

The white men really dealt with our forefathers to instill that God idea into thier mind and they were so foolish to accept and pass it on thier children

Christianity, religion and God is an embarrassing human practice of convincing the mind to ignore common sense, logic, reason and evidence while blindly believing in ancient fairy tales. It encourages its followers to value faith over facts and reality. It makes its followers proud instead of being ashamed of thier ignorance

Let me watch some young Sheldon series..that is the only little boy that gives me joy

Dead lies coming from a cheap 419 yahoo boy.
Re: See The Hilarious Prayer Request Of Lady During Live Prayers Service by Manna4Gurls: 6:51am On Jun 23, 2023
Candidlady

See ur gender. Tike is running out , no more oloshoing she now feels like settling down but still confused. Confused gender trying to snatch another woman's husband, imagine. 😷
Re: See The Hilarious Prayer Request Of Lady During Live Prayers Service by lordraff: 7:37am On Jun 23, 2023
obembet:
I always hear that olosho praying in church but I never believe until this morning when a lady drop a prayer request during live program.

A lady identify as Felicity bold prayer for he sugar daddy to leave his wife alone so that the man can marry her full time.

Here is what she wrote:

I am here to pray for my sugar daddy to leave his wife and follow me full time.... Amen

God does not bless fraud or an evil desire founded on an evil motive. She's just wasting her time.
Re: See The Hilarious Prayer Request Of Lady During Live Prayers Service by diogo23: 7:39am On Jun 23, 2023
ahnie:

She wants the **Mrs tag**

The man's must have Gloriousgbola and lots of cash.
Money
Re: See The Hilarious Prayer Request Of Lady During Live Prayers Service by Bigpat: 7:45am On Jun 23, 2023
It is not weird, people wants it their way even if they are wrong.
A coffin maker or mortuary attendant prays for more customers daily.
Re: See The Hilarious Prayer Request Of Lady During Live Prayers Service by olab059(m): 7:57am On Jun 23, 2023
Heroicvic:
This can't be weird as Yahoo praying and fasting for new client 😂

LOL! It is actually kinda normal to them, they see nothing abnormal about it...I mean Yahoo Boys. It is always funny to me when I see them praying for new client.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See The Hilarious Prayer Request Of Lady During Live Prayers Service by olab059(m): 7:58am On Jun 23, 2023
Believe it not, a lot of girls secretly pray this prayer. If some girls open up to you ehn, you will start looking at all women differently.
Re: See The Hilarious Prayer Request Of Lady During Live Prayers Service by olab059(m): 8:00am On Jun 23, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar

First of all that imaginary being up there in the sky does not exist...humans are naturally dull and black man is worse...if you ask human what is keeping them alive they will quickly answer the grace of God
So what about the Forty thousands people that died in Turkey earthquake few months ago..does it mean there is no one among that Forty thousands people with the same grace of God

The white men really dealt with our forefathers to instill that God idea into thier mind and they were so foolish to accept and pass it on thier children

Christianity, religion and God is an embarrassing human practice of convincing the mind to ignore common sense, logic, reason and evidence while blindly believing in ancient fairy tales. It encourages its followers to value faith over facts and reality. It makes its followers proud instead of being ashamed of thier ignorance

Let me watch some young Sheldon series..that is the only little boy that gives me joy

So you have sense like this, yet you talk some hot rubbish when it comes to politics.
Re: See The Hilarious Prayer Request Of Lady During Live Prayers Service by olab059(m): 8:01am On Jun 23, 2023
underpinna:
This is the length some ladies are willing to go for a man they want.

If the man is broke tomorrow, they'll run away.

The audacity of ladies these days is over alarming, no fear at all.

I swear. That's why I give less F&ck what happens to them in their longing for stuff like this.
Re: See The Hilarious Prayer Request Of Lady During Live Prayers Service by Caleb15(m): 9:19am On Jun 23, 2023
The violent taketh by .....
Re: See The Hilarious Prayer Request Of Lady During Live Prayers Service by Truthsoldier(m): 9:38am On Jun 23, 2023
kestolove95:
God answer all prayer ..
Then you don't know the character of God
Re: See The Hilarious Prayer Request Of Lady During Live Prayers Service by Truthsoldier(m): 9:40am On Jun 23, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar

damn nigarrr
you are high on colos,on colos
Re: See The Hilarious Prayer Request Of Lady During Live Prayers Service by greatefa1011(m): 11:02am On Jun 23, 2023
Yes! Yes!! Yes!!
The gods are not to be blamed.
Re: See The Hilarious Prayer Request Of Lady During Live Prayers Service by PraiseHim4ever: 1:08pm On Jun 23, 2023
obembet:

Here is what she wrote:

Are u sure u are not the one?
Re: See The Hilarious Prayer Request Of Lady During Live Prayers Service by PraiseHim4ever: 1:09pm On Jun 23, 2023
ahnie:

She wants the **Mrs tag**

The man's must have Gloriousgbola and lots of cash.

Women and gbola.....
Re: See The Hilarious Prayer Request Of Lady During Live Prayers Service by PraiseHim4ever: 1:10pm On Jun 23, 2023
thesicilian:
Lol. If only God will make me His Special Assistant on Prayer Requests for just a week, the way I'll flog some people ehn!

Thats why God can NEVER make u
Re: See The Hilarious Prayer Request Of Lady During Live Prayers Service by BornKiller: 2:13pm On Jun 23, 2023
This is clearly a troll at work. Only a slowpoke would actually believe this to be true.

obembet:

Here is what she wrote:

Re: See The Hilarious Prayer Request Of Lady During Live Prayers Service by oxiide22(m): 12:56pm On Jun 29, 2023
Daxyd4realzy:
Lol... Colos
help me with 5k bro

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Stephanie Otobo’s Mother At Omega Fire Ministry To Beg Apostle Suleman (Pics) / How A Tiny Body Part Would Send Many Whole Bodies To Hell / Pastor Adewale Giwa Warns Buhari, Osinbajo: "Vacate Presidency Now"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.